Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History 101

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

History 101 - Page 5 Empty Re: History 101

Post  Hizumi Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:11 am

Hizumi sat down and listened to the whole story. He sighed as he heard what Sakito said. He looked down. "Look I can't blame you for wanting to be sure...but you could've warned me. You did lie...you said that you didn't want Uruha. And you may have been right but you didn't know then. But you aren't the only one who did something. After I heard you yesterday in his office I went into town and got drunk...I ended up having sex with some guy and woke up the next morning feeling like shit. I wanted you...but knew I wouldn't be able to. I'm not strong enough to do that. I was hurt once like this and I won't let it happen again...I can't..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:16 am

"I didn't know it was going to happen!" He said, tears rolling down his cheeks. He heard what Hizumi did and he felt...betrayed. he knew he had no right to, since he pretty much had done the same thing, but it still hurt. He wanted to be with Hizumi so much but he didn't know how to set things right. He stood there and cried silently, arms still wrapped around himself.

"I'm s-sorry, Hizu..." He reached a hand up to wipe the tear off his cheek, hissing just a little as he brushed his finger against the bruise.

"I'll...I'll leave...I'm sorry..." He turned and looked at the door, his eyes filling up with tears again. He reached for the knob but hesitated.

"I...I think I love you..." He said, almost too quietly, before grabbing the knob and opening the door. He would walk out and let Hizumi get over him. He'd never hurt the teacher again.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:20 am

He watched Sakito crumble like he had once upon a time. The student didn't deserve this...he was already at the door and about to leave when Hizumi gave him one last test. He grabbed his arm gently and pulled him back into a soft kiss. His response was all he needed to know that Sakito really wanted him or not. It all depended on the emotion that came through that kiss.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:23 am

Hizumi pulled him back and kissed him and Sakito thought time had stopped. Was he giving him another chance? He clutched at Hizumi's shirt and kissed him back with every ounce of passion and devotion he could muster. This was what he wanted. Hizumi. And only Hizumi. The tears fell down his cheeks and his heart was skipping beats, hoping that, once they pulled away, Hizumi would keep him close. Their relationship just couldn't end like this.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:26 am

Hizumi pulled away and left another kiss just after it. He pulled Sakito into a hug and held him close. "Don't break something I haven't given yet okeh?" His heart was mending but it didn't stop the fact that he had felt that pain and knew that he was already falling in love. The teacher closed the door and took Sakito's hand, leading him to the kitchen.

"Now let me look at that bruise."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:30 am

Relief washed over Sakito and he held tight onto Hizumi. He didn't want to let go. Hizumi was giving him another chance. Sakito would prove so true. Nothing would get between them again. The teen would make sure of it. He followed Hizumi to the kitchen to let him look at his black eye.

"It's not the only bruise..." He frowned, thinking of the ones he spotted in the mirror earlier that day. His fingers on his left hand were bruised but, thankfully, not broken. Just sore. And there was a dark bruise on his ribs where Uruha kicked him, and more on his back from where Uruha threw him down. The black eye was just the most obvious one.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:34 am

Hiuzmi's eyes showed his concern as he got up and had Sakito stand. He started removing his lover's clothes. He had to see these other bruises. Once he did the anger was evident on his face. Oh that whore of a headmaster would hear about this...though he might lose his job if he did.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:38 am

He let Hizumi take off his shirt and look at the other bruises. Sakito felt ashamed and weak. He couldn't even seem to defend himself properly, even though he did fight back. Hopefully, Uruha had a bruise or a scratch or something. At least a little so Sakito wouldn't feel so completely helpless and weak. He bit his lip, watching the anger rise in Hizumi's face.

"Please don't be mad at me..." He said weakly, sitting himself on Hizumi's lap. He wrapped his arms around Hizumi's neck and held onto him. He wanted to keep him close as much as possible. Being in Hizumi's arms was the only way he felt safe.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:48 am

Hizumi's anger broke with Sakito's shy words. He thought he was made at him?! The older man moved closer to Sakito and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close. He started to kiss the bruises.

"No one should ever have to feel like that...no one should ever have to deal with something like that. I'm not mad at you babe...I'm mad at him. I hate that he did this and I hate that I believed you let him..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:54 am

"I should have...been able to stop him...I'm sorry..." He hid his face against Hizumi's shoulder, all the tension and stress from this whole ordeal taking its toll on him. He was so tired and he felt so scared. It was as if everything was so fragile. He yawned a little and closed his eyes. Sakito felt better with Hizumi around.

"I'm so tired...I didn't get much sleep last night...c-can I fall asleep here?" He asked timidly, wanting to stay in Hizumi's arms. He didn't feel like he deserved them, though. He let Hizumi down. He was a bad lover.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:59 am

"Tonight and every night after...as long as you do one thing." Hizumi got down on his knees and hung his head. He didn't let go of Sakito but he felt so bad...like this was his fault somehow.

"Forgive me for what I did..." He would hold him forever if that's what he wanted.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:02 am

"Only if you forgive me in return." He smiled softly and pulled Hizumi to his feet. He brought his lover down to his bedroom and went ot crawl into the bed. Hizumi's bed was so comfortable, that old quilt so warm. Sakito smiled and held out his arms for Hizumi to join him. They'd both feel better in the morning, he hoped. A good night's sleep. The teen hoped their relationship would only be stronger for what happened.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:10 am

"Deal." Hizumi let Sakito lead him down the hall to his bedroom and stripped down to his boxers. He crawled in with Sakito and wrapped his arms around him.

"You aren't going anywhere....this is where you belong. Right here with me..." He kissed his lover softly and snuggled into the bed, ready to get a good night's sleep.

"I'm sorry about my behavior today...with the information I had and with what's happened to me before. I know it's no excuse but I'm sorry for what I did...I'm sorry for how I treated you."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:14 am

Hizumi's words were a great comfort. This was where he belonged. It was where he wanted to be. Right in Hizumi's arms. It was where he'd find true happiness. He couldn't hide the smile on his face. Nor did he want to. He wanted Hizumi to know this was where he wanted to be.

He listened to Hizumi's apology with eyes half closed. Sakito smiled and pulled him close, kissing him gently.

"Shhhh, it's alright now. Let's sleep..." He whispered, already drifting off. He let sleep take him and he felt so comfortable, he slept so well.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 am

Hizumi smiled and nodded. He settled in and fell asleep...he woke up to a horrible feeling. He didn't feel good and it took a whole two seconds to realize what it was. He jumped up and ran to the bathroom, throwing up. Oh he didn't feel good. He felt hot and cold, clammy and gross, his stomach hated him and he had cramps. His body felt heavy but he felt lightheaded...what was going on?
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 am

Sakito woke up, feeling suddenly cold at Hizumi leaving the bed. He heard him throw up and got up out of bed, appearing at the bathroom door, half awake, holding a glass of water.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, offering the water to him. He crouched down near him and ran his hand across his forehead. "Hizumi...you're burning up..."

There was worry on the teen's face. What had made Hizumi so sick? He didn't understand.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:46 am

Sakito was up. Shit...he didn't mean to wake him. "No...I-I'm fine...just gotta get some crackers...and telenol..." Hizumi moved to get up but found himself on the floor again and soon enough, throwing up. It didn't feel like the stomach flu...or food poisoning...but that guy he'd slept with was unusually warm...and a bit...clammy looking, though Hizumi was too drunk to notice at teh time. Aww man. He got sick from his one night stand!? Well...if that wasn't punishment...
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:49 am

"Here. Stay here. I'll get them for you." Sakito was worried. His heart was pounding. There was no one he could call to help.The nurse would be suspicious. What was Sakito doing here in the middle of the night? And barely dressed? Too many questions that would just get them in trouble again.

Sakito returned to the bathroom with some crackers, tylennol and some towels. He sat next to Hizumi and pulled him towards him. He was sure laying against him would be softer than the cold, tile floor.

"Here you go..." He said, handing him the medicine and grabbing the glass of water to help him take it. He ran his hand comfortingly down Hizumi's back, wondering what else he could do to make him feel better.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:56 am

Hizumi groaned as he laid against Sakito. "You shouldn't be here...you'll only get sick too." He started crawling toward the bathtub, intent on taking a nice bath. Hizumi didn't get very far before he threw up on the floor. The telenol wasn't the best idea and it only served to gag him.

"Oh god...I don't think I can go to work today..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:00 am

"It's okay. I'll take care of you..." He said, helping him as he tried moving to the tub. He grabbed one of the towels and started cleaning up the mess. His poor Hizumi. He looked so pale and fragile. Sakito was worried. He got a cloth wet and brought it over to clean Hizumi up a little.

"It will be alright." He was trying to soothe him. There had to be some way to make him feel better. It was waiting out the worst of it that was always the scary part. He hoped Hizumi didn't get worse. He wouldn't want to have to call the nurse or anything. No one can know he stays here sometimes.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum