Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History 101

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

History 101 - Page 2 Empty Re: History 101

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:20 am

Sakito was silent as he finished his soup. he was somewhat lost in thought. He was feeling a little conflicted and all this talk about history and knowing your passions made him wonder what exactly he wanted. He sighed and got up to take his own empty bowl to the sink. He smiled at Hizumi and wondered if he would be out of place to return the affection from earlier.

"I'm glad that you're my teacher, Hizumi-san..." He said with all honesty. "Going to your class is the best part of my day..."

He wanted someone to care. Sakito wanted to feel important to someone. And Hizumi seemed to care for his well-being, at least. He wasn't just a test score and that made him feel better. And with that soothing voice, he could hang on Hizumi's every word and never get tired of it.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 am

The history teacher's smile came back at Sakito's words. It made him happy to know someone enjoyed his class. "That's good to know. I'm happy that my class is the best part of your day. I guess it's easier for you to get out of bed then since it's the first class of the day." He laughed a little and nudged Sakito.

"Come on. There's a special on tuberculosis and the epidemic that took over America. It should be as interesting as the Black Death was here."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:30 am

Sakito kept smiling at him. He just couldn't tear his eyes away. "You have no idea..." He muttered, following after him. Watching something together could be fun. He still felt a little woozy but the soup help. It kind of made him sleepy, too. He felt so comfortable here and he couldn't explain why. Hizumi's apartment just felt...right. Like he belonged here or something. He didn't understand.

Watching the TV special was interesting. He looked over a few times to see that Hizumi was quite interested. That made him smile. He'd never been around someone so interested in learning before. It made him feel less like a geek. He kept getting sleepy, though. Without much thought, he was nodding off. He ended up laying his head on Hizumi's shoulder as he fell asleep. He had no energy and his weak body needed rest.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:37 am

Hizumi looked over to see Sakito watching the special too. That made him happy. At least he wasn't boring him to death....although he did put him to sleep. No fault of the show though. Sakito was sick. He needed his rest. Hizumi moved to run his fingers through his hair softly and realized why Sakito liking Uruha bugged him...he wanted to be in Uruha's place. It...oh dear. That wasn't something that was supposed to happen. He couldn't like a student...could he? Shaking his head lightly he moved to lay Sakito amidst the pillows. "You had to like blonds..." After tucking him in and making sure Sakito was alright, he went to bed. His g-g-ma's quilt on top of his blankets. It was the only other thing she left him. Something his grandmother felt belonged with him more than anyone else in the family. It still smelled like her sometimes too. It comforted him enough to sleep, even though he had a student in his living room.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:43 am

Sakito was asleep through it all. He didn't even move when Hizumi laid him down. He had weird dreams, though. Uruha haunted most of them, telling him that he could never care for an idiot like Sakito was. Another, he was pushed over a cliff by Uruha and found himself in Hizumi's arms. Hizumi caught him. He gasped and woke up, taking a few minutes to remember where he was. It was cold in Hizumi's apartment. Really cold. He got up and walked around, ending up at Hizumi's bedroom door. He bit his lip and opened the door, poking his head inside. Hizumi was sleeping. It felt warmer in his room, though. Sakito slipped inside and carefully closed the door behind him. He walked to the bed, heart pounding. He watched him for a moment and then decided to just go for it. He got into the bed and cuddled up close to his teacher, sighing when he finally felt warm.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:46 am

Hizumi was sleeping soundly, not noticing the dip in the bed or the covers moving...the cold feet he did though. It jolted him awake and he sat up. "Hm? What's going on? Sakito? Are you alright? Your feet are freezing..." He had turned on his bedside lamp and looked down at his student. It completely slipped his mind that he had a student in his bed. He was worried that Sakito was getting sicker from being cold.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:50 am

"I'm cold..." He muttered, pouting at him. He didn't want Hizumi to send him back to the couch. He was warm next to him. He wasn't feeling well and it seemed like the closer he got to Hizumi, the better he felt. So that's why he ended up in his bed. He was scared, though. He didn't want Hizumi to hate him or be angry with him.

"D-do you want me to leave?" He asked sadly, not wanting to be alone. He didn't want to take advantage of him, either. It was a conflicting emotion and he didn't know what exactly he wanted, only that Hizumi's bed was really comfortable...and warm.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:54 am

Hizumi shook his head and smiled softly, shutting out the light again. "This gets out to the rest of the school and I'll lose my job so I hope you don't tell. Come here..." Even with that risk he still pulled the student close and warmed him up.

"Lucky for you I'm usually very warm. Feeling better?" He had Sakito facing the same way as him so they weren't facing each other. It was very nice...to hold someone.

"Get some rest Sakito...you could use the sleep."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:58 am

"I won't let that happen..." He said, being honest again. He wasn't going to let Hizumi get in trouble. Feeling arms pull him close made him smile. It was such a comfort. There wasn't that much of a difference in their ages. Sakito was 18...19 in a few months...Hizumi can't be more than 25. Not too bad, was it? Sakito felt too safe in his arms for it to be wrong.

"I've never felt better..." He whispered, closing his eyes and letting sleep take him. He slept so soundly. No weird dreams, no coughing fits. His body was finally recovering from being sick.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:01 am

Hizumi woke up the next morning to get to class he left Sakito sleeping soundly but moved him back out to the couch. Only this time he covered him up with his great grandmother's quilt too. Then he left a note for him that the leftover soup was in the fridge and he would be back to the end of the day.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:05 am

Sakito woke up and looked around. Was it a dream? He must have dreamed being held onto all night. But then he sat up and noticed the quilt. Where did that come from? It was in the dream...no. Surely that must have really happened. Hizumi held him and kept him warm. Sakito smiled at the thought. He liked the idea of Hizumi holding onto him. He got up and found the note. After a bowl of soup and a hot shower, he felt so much better. He was still coughing ans sneezing, but he didn't feel like he was going to pass out every time he moved. He felt odd being in Hizumi's apartment all alone, so he just ended up staying under the quilt and watching the History Channel. Hopefully class would be over soon. He'd go tomorrow.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:11 am

Hizumi found that more students were having fun in his class...and he had a student helper finally. Hakuei. He was nice and sweet and it was good to have someone helping in his class. Though he was happy to get back home too. He walked in with a smile and a worksheet.

"Here you are. Here's your homework. Don't ask how I got all of it...just know it took ninja skills. Would like something to eat? Is your stomach alright enough to try solids?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:14 am

Sakito perked up when Hizumi returned. He looked better and even happy. Hizumi made him laugh about the ninja skills and Sakito almost snorted.

"Thanks..." He said, getting out from under the blankets. "I feel much better. I think I could eat solids. I think I'll be able to go to class tomorrow, too."

He seemed to have a lot more energy, too. Finally, he was on the mend. That did leave a sad thought, though. He wouldn't be able to stay at Hizumi's apartment anymore. Or lay in his arms. That was a really depressing though. It made Sakito's smile fade.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:20 am

"Well that's good. I can make you something a bit more filling than soup. Do you mind pasta? It'll be really good and cheesy." He looked up from taking out the ingredients and saw Sakito's face.

"Hey what's wrong? You look sad..." He set down the meat and veggies he had pulled out and moved over to Sakito to make sure everything was alright.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:26 am

"Pasta sounds great..." He said, trying to shake off the feeling of regret that they'd just be teacher and student again tomorrow. "I-I'm okay..."

He was lying. He was getting better but now his heart was aching. He couldn't fall for a teacher. It was as hopeless as wanting Uruha. But the headmaster was just too untouchable. Hizumi was...better. He was more like Sakito. It didn't matter that Sakito was a geek because Hizumi was, too. They had a lot in common and Sakito felt so comfortable around him.

"I guess...I-I'm sad that...now that I'm feeling better...I can't...I can't stay here..." Or be in your arms...
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:29 am

"Oh...well you can always come visit. the hidabed is yours whenever you like." He smiled at him hoping to make him feel better though last night was the best sleep he'd gotten in a long time. It would be better if Sakito stayed in his bed...but he was a student. Who didn't look at him like that. Oh boy...going off the deep end. Lusting after a student who was in love with the headmaster. That wasn't trouble waiting to happen at all! Oh how sarcasm choked him sometimes.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:33 am

"Yeah, but..." He blushed and looked away. What he meant was that he no longer had an excuse to crawl into Hizumi's bed. He shouldn't have a crush on a teacher but now that was the only thing he was thinking about. Sakito was pretty good at setting himself up to fail in the love department. First his brother's girlfriend when he was back home, then the Headmaster and now...Hizumi...He seemed more hopeful about this one, though. He wanted it more.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:40 am

Hizumi started making dinner and looked back over to Sakito. "But what? My hidabed is always welcome...but if you get cold you know you can come get warm." This was going too far. He loved his job...and this could end badly. This were looking up though. They were getting along great until he was called to the deputy headmaster's office one day...and was told he had some allegations against him that involved a relationship with a student, which was strictly forbidden.

There was a high chance he'd be fired...and the student they brought in couldn't have been worse. Sakito. Hizumi hung his head. The student had undergone a makeover of sorts to get Uruha's attention. Went blond, started wearing contacts...it was all very odd. But...this wasn't good. Sakito had been coming to stay in his apartment the last few months. He was so going to lose his job.

"Sakito I understand that you've been staying with Hizumi in his apartment on a good number of nights. Mind telling me what you were doing? It is against the rules for students and teachers to have that kind of relationship. Now give me a good reason why I shouldn't fire him and suspend you for this." Deputy Headmaster Taiji. Just great.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:50 am

Hizumi said something about blonds once and Sakito went and got his hair dyed. He also got some blue contacts, hoping the history teacher would notice him now. Every time he got up the nerve, he would go stay in Hizumi's apartment, but he couldn't bring himself to go back into his bed, as much as he wanted it. He didn't have the guts.

He was brought to the deputy headmaster's office and there was Hizumi, looking like he was ready to give up. Sakito's heart was pounding, mind racing. He had to think of some way to get them out of trouble.

"Well...Taiji-san..." He started, fidgeting a little. "If you haven't noticed...I don't have many friends...A-and the nurse is frightening...well...I was really sick a while back and went to Hizumi-san's office to turn in a paper. I-I kind of passed out and he wanted to make sure I wouldn't get worse so he trusted me to my roommate...who hates me...Well, I ended up going to Hizumi's apartment because no one would help me...and the nurse is scary...and he did before, so I figured he would again. My roommate and I never got along and, since then, when we would get in fights, I would end up going to crash on Hizumi's couch because...I trust him...He saw me sick...I-I didn't realize I was doing anything wrong. Please, Taiji-san...if anyone should be punished for this, it should be me. I shouldn't have imposed on a teacher like that. It won't happen again."

He was bending the truth but he figured some honesty would be good for them. After all, it started out innocent enough. Now, though, Sakito wanted to be close to Hizumi more than anything. He didn't even look over at the teacher, afraid that his hopeful gaze would give away his feelings. He wasn't going to let Hizumi get fired. He'd do anything...
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:56 am

Hizumi was looking down. He knew they were in trouble...at least Sakito got out of it. "See that it doesn't. You may go." Once Sakito was gone he turned back to Hizumi. The history professor knew what was coming.

"I suggest you detach from the students a little. Wouldn't want this coming up again. If an issue like this arises again well...you'll be taking some time off. Is that understood?"

"Perfectly..." Hizumi left Taiji's office feeling like crap. He hated that Sakito like Uruha but it was even worse to hear it out of his mouth...he only went there because he was nice. He was a kind teacher and he didn't bully Sakito. That was it. Well, he would make sure to detach and not let this happen again.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:00 am

He got up and bowed a little before leaving. He wasn't in trouble? But how come Hizumi had to stay behind? Was Taiji going to fire him? Was Hizumi in trouble still?

Sakito was waiting in Hizumi's office, scared out of his wits that he got the teacher into trouble. He was pacing and biting his nails as he waited. Was Hizumi fired?

Once Hizumi came in, Sakito couldn't help himself. He hugged onto him, hiding his face in the crook of his neck. He was trembling from the anxiety and fear that Hizumi would walk out of his life forever.

"Tell me you're not fired. Please...You have to stay..." He was almost teary eyed.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:02 am

Of all the times he wanted him to do that...now he did it, when he had to pull him off. Hizumi did too. He simply pulled Sakito away from him and went to his desk without looking up. "I wasn't fired. I was just given a warning. Now I have papers to grade Sakito so please let me be." It hurt to say that. Hurt to be mean. He didn't want to but he really didn't have a choice.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:07 am

Hizumi pulled away and Sakito was in shock. He wasn't expecting that. What happened? What did Taiji say to him? Sakito stood there for a moment, waiting for something to happen but Hizumi was just sitting there, grading papers. His eyes filled with tears and he wrapped his arms around himself, feeling cold.

'I-I'm sorry...I t-thought...it was okay...to like you..." He bit his lip, silent tears rolling down his cheeks. He gave Hizumi one last look and then left the office. Sakito wandered around and eventually got pinned by a bully for accidentally brushing his shoulder as he walked by. Sakito didn't even put up a fight as the bully pummeled him. Nor did he fight when his roommate broke his laptop. It didn't matter. He curled up in his bed and cried, wondering why nothing ever seemed to work in his life.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:14 am

Hizumi heard the door close but the words resounded in his ears. Sakito liked him. Could've fooled him. He didn't show up for three days either...Hizumi went to Uruha then. Taiji wasn't high enough up.

"I'm quiting. I really enjoyed teaching and loved my students but if I'm going to have to be detached and cold to them to keep my job then I don't want it. Because of that whole incident and Taiji being the ass he is. I lost my best student. He won't come to class anymore and doesn't come out of his room. I don't want the job if it means sacrificing my kindness to my students and him a safe place to go when he gets tortured. I was once in his shoes and knew how it felt. So send me to the pyre for it. I. Quit." Uruha was shocked to say the least and the news spread like wildfire. By the end of the next day everyone knew that Hizumi had quit. And that he was leaving QA in a week.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:19 am

Sakito heard the news and it was a shock. Hizumi couldn't leave. He just couldn't. He had to think of some way to get him to stay. He went to his room and looked around, trying to think. He couldn't think. All he saw was that smile from that one night, months ago, when Sakito crawled into his bed. Well...as an act of desperation...

He put on some clothes specifically bought as 'clubbing clothes'. He then did his hair up and put on a little makeup and put in his blue contacts. He then managed to get from his dorm to Hizumi's apartment without being seen. He knocked but there was no answer. He tried the knob and it was open. the apartment was a mess. boxes lay in a pile, ready to be filled. He went back to Hizumi's bedroom and the bathroom door was partially closed. The shower was on. Sakito bit his lip and went to sit on Hizumi's bed. He would wait for him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum