Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History 101

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

History 101 - Page 3 Empty Re: History 101

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:26 am

A shower was helping just a bit. Didn't stop him from talking down to himself when he was looking in the mirror though. "Hizu you idiot. First you actually fall for a student. Stupid. Then, you offer him to come stay whenever he liked, hoping he'd come back to your bed. Stupid. Then you agree to be cold to him to save both your asses and find out he liked you. Way to go...and now you quit. Because you made a great guy who loved history stop going to history class. Ugh, so stupid. You couldn't leave well enough alone. You had to try to distract him from Uruha. What did it get you? A blond Sakito who ditched his glasses for blue contacts to try to catch Uruha's attention. I can't believe I did that to him...I fail as a teacher." With a sigh he shook his head and walked out of the bathroom. It hadn't been a good few days though...he felt like crap.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:30 am

Sakito heard it all and his mouth hung open a little. Hizumi had been falling for him? He sat on the bed, legs dangling and smirked when Hizumi came in. If his teacher really wanted him, this was going to be easy. He got up and walked over to him, biting his lip a little.

"I figure...if you're leaving...I might as well take the chance I've been too scared to take..." He came up close and kissed him, hoping that Hizumi wouldn't push him away again.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:33 am

Hizumi jumped, looking shocked. Sakito? Oh and those lips...no! His hands found Sakito's chest as he pushed him away gently. "Sakito? What are you doing?...just because I'm leaving doesn't mean you can use me. I won't be a substitute for someone else you're after." He wouldn't be a substitute for Uruha. Even though he loved that kiss and wanted more. He knew it would hurt more in the end to let himself be used.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:39 am

He was getting frustrated with how Hizumi kept pushing him away. "I'm not using you! Dammit...I-I've been...I've been trying to get your attention since that night...that night you held me...nothing....nothing has ever felt so right in my entire life!"

He ran his fingers through his hair, wishing he knew what to say. "I'd never hurt you, Hizumi...I-I've been trying to be what you wanted...I guess...I was scared...I wanted you so much...but I just...I never had the guts. And I told myself...this could be my last chance..."

Sakito wrapped his arms around himself, feeling sorry for himself and wishing he hadn't gotten Hizumi into so much trouble. He missed the conversations they would have and the stupid History Channel specials they would watch. He missed seeing that passion in Hizumi's eyes when he spoke. What was he supposed to do now?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:42 am

"If that's true then why did you dye your hair and get blue contacts? I thought you were trying to get Uruha's attention. I found out that you had a huge crush on him. I admit the blond grew on me....but I miss your glasses." Hizumi was still in the towel but he moved to hug Sakito. It was weird. But he adored him and loved it.

"I'm leaving soon too so I guess it wouldn't matter anyway...even if I wanted it to."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:47 am

"I-I thought that's what you wanted. But I..." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his glasses. He pushed them up his nose and smiled weakly. Hizumi came and hugged him and Sakito just couldn't stop clinging to him.

"It's true that I liked Uruha but it was like...like having a crush on a celebrity. It wasn't real...It was just an idle wish. But you...you're real. You're what I want...since the first day of classes...since that first time you spoke and your eyes lit up with passion. Please believe me, Hizumi...I-I'd do anything...."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:51 am

Hizumi smiled at Sakito and moved to make sure his door was locked. This was going to be something that would break him later but right now he couldn't resist. The teacher came back and took off Sakito's glasses before pulling him close and kissing him. "Stay..." It was the only word he was giving. Whatever happened after this he would just let happen. Whether it was good or bad he didn't care. He would let himself fall.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:55 am

Sakito melted against him, relieved that Hizumi was finally giving in. He reached up and cupped his cheeks as they kissed, deciding this was the best feeling in the world. He may just be an awkward, lanky, geeky teenager, but if Hizumi wanted him, he would do anything for him. He broke the kiss only to breathe and his breath was shaky, his body trembling just a little. Was this actually happening? He stepped back towards the bed and pulled Hizumi with him. Sure, he had sex before but he'd never been strong enough to take the lead. He was just hoping Hizumi would.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:00 am

Hizumi fell with Sakito to the bed but never stopped kissing him. This was better than he thought it would be. He was only in a towel but Sakito was way more clothed than he should be. The history teacher was slowly removing his student's shirt. Kissing the exposed skin as he went. Sakito was truly beautiful. He didn't understand how he could find someone who loved history as much as him but liked him too. It was new...and very delightful.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:04 am

Sakito's breath hitched as Hizumi's hands were all over him. He flushed a little, wanting more. He reached out and ran his fingers through Hizumi's wet hair, moaning softly as he felt a hot mouth on his nipple. He arched up to him a little, wanting to savor every moment, every touch. Hizumi was finally touching him. Sakito felt like nothing could get better...unless Hizumi stayed. He could keep a secret. He would find a way...his roommate was moving out. There would be no one to tattle on them.

"S-Stay...?" He muttered, looking down at him with half lidded eyes.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:08 am

Hizumi was adoring Sakito's hipbone when he heard the word. "I'm already here..." He didn't understand that Sakito meant that he wanted him to stay and keep his job. It didn't occur to him. He was too busy worshipping that soft skin he'd been admiring. This was a good thing he knew but saying goodbye wasn't really something he wanted to do. It would hurt when he would have to go.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:13 am

He groaned a little, arching his hips up towards him a little. He needed more. His head fell back against the bed and he tangled his fingers into the sheets. Hizumi had him so aroused he could barely think straight. Sakito bit his lip to keep himself from begging. He wanted this to last forever. The way Hizumi was all over him...it was so intoxicating. If he could just keep him here, keep him from quitting, everything would be perfect. There would be no more hesitation between the two of them. Sakito wanted that more than anything.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:17 am

Sakito's pants came next and were removed with his own towel. He grinded their erections together as he moved up to kiss his former student. It wonderful to feel. He grabbed the lube from his top drawer that he kept on the nights he woke up from very vivid dreams of exactly what they were doing now. Hizumi moved back down his body and found himself nipping at Sakito's perfect legs as he moved to distract him from being prepped. He was fairly skilled with distracting with his mouth...and was very gentle when it came to prepping.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:23 am

Sakito was a moaning, writhing mess. Everything Hizumi was doing was just perfect. Neither of them seemed to be able to keep their hands off each other. The teen bit his lip as Hizumi grabbed the lube and he spread his legs for him. He knew it was going to hurt but he wanted it. He knew it could be good, too, and he knew that Hizumi would please him. He moaned again as Hizumi distracted him. His head fell back on the bed, face and chest flushed. He was so turned on. He was squirming as he felt Hizumi's fingers inside of him, gasping when he felt him brush past his prostate.

"Oh god...Hizumi....I...I'm ready..." He breathed, looking down at him again. "Please..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:28 am

Hizumi grinned around Sakito as he begged for it. The teacher pulled away long enough to move to his lover's ear and whisper in his ear. "Patience Sakito...I'm not ready yet...I want your body to tell me your ready." That wasn't hard. He was excited to get this kind of reaction. Why hadn't he tried this before. Hizumi continued to prep Sakito for another five minutes before pulling his fingers away and reaching for a condom. That was something they should probably use.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:32 am

All Sakito could do was moan and writhe and grip at Hizumi as if needing to steady himself. He was panting when Hizumi finally pulled his fingers away and grabbed a condom. He watched with half lidded eyes, licking his lips hungrily. He needed this and it looked like Hizumi did, too. The teen spread his legs a little more and pulled Hizumi close to kiss.

"Fuck me..." His voice was raspy but he didn't care. He wanted him too much.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:29 am

That was the best night ever. Hearing his moans, feeling him beneath him. It was...heaven. Sure Hizumi woke up with a few red scratches on his back and a bit sore but it was worth it. He knew he wouldn't be near as sore as Sakito though so he got up to make him something. Hizumi wasn't sure what but he was hoping he could make him feel better. It was nice waking up to Sakito in his arms after a night like that. Sakito was his now...he hoped. And Monday morning he would have to talk to Uruha about getting his job back. Until then he had two days to spend with his new lover.

"Sakito...I have breakfast for you."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:33 am

Sakito was sleeping soundly, even snoring a little. He was worn out from their actions, though he didn't regret a thing. He spent all night in Hizumi's arms and that was where he wanted to stay. He woke up to the sound of his voice...and the smell of food. He sat up a little, hair standing up all over. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his glasses so he could see.

"Breakfast? Okay..." He smiled as Hizumi sat on the bed next to him. "You cooked for me, again?"

He smiled and hugged him, not really wanting to let him go. It was just what he wanted. Now if only Hizumi had his job back.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:37 am

A big grin came across Hizumi's face with Sakito pulling him close. He wrapped his arms around him and sat behind him. "Of course I did. It's fun cooking for other people...especially you. And I really do like those glasses with the blond. Nerdy and hot." He rubbed his nose on Sakito's cheek before kissing his neck. He didn't want to keep his hands to himself now. But was it too soon to be so...lovey-dovey?

"What do you think? Does the omelet taste alright?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:41 am

Sakito took the food and starting eating as Hizumi sat behind him. He giggled at his comment, tilting his head a little to give him more of his neck. Sakito ran a hand along Hizumi's, which was resting on his stomach. He laced their fingers and leaned back into him, that silly grin never fading.

"It tastes great. You really are a great cook." He said, taking another bite. "Great cook, great teacher, great nurse...and just about everything else..."

He was still on cloud nine that they had sex. Now it seemed like that invisible barrier between them was gone and he could be as affectionate as he wanted. He wanted to stay just like this.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:45 am

Hizumi laughed a bit at the smile on Sakito's face though he was sure it was mirrored on his own. "I take it you enjoyed last night? Even though I was upset and very confused as to why you were in my apartment I did notice your clothes. I've never once seen you wear them...you looked like you were about to go out partying or something. And looked nothing like the history loving geek you are...though I did that too...kind of how I ended up like this." There was definitely a story behind his sentence. One Hizumi had never told anyone.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:49 am

He blushed a little. "I-I was just trying to look good for you. I feel so self conscious in those clothes. W-was it okay?"

He felt silly now for wearing them. The lady at the shop he bought that outfit from told him he looked extremely good in those pants but Sakito felt weird in them. He'd never worn something that enhanced his body like that before. Well, last night was only the second time he'd worn that outfit. But if Hizumi liked it, he'd wear it more. He wanted to look good for him.

He looked back at Hizumi and noticed that far off look, like he'd gotten lost in his memories. Sakito nuzzled against him.

"Tell me what you're thinking about?"
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:02 am

"Hm? Oh I'm thinking about when I was in high school. I was kinda like you...only worse. I had really short hair, square glasses, and an invisible sign that just screamed beat me up. And at my high school if you had one you didn't want to survive. I ended up getting pummeled by some jocks at the end of my senior year. That summer I went and got eye surgery and my cousin take me shopping. the clothes she got me weren't my style and terrified me to wear them. Then she took me to get a new haircut.

"The surgery got me to not need my glasses, though I miss them now. And I went to college that fall with a new look. It went over really well but it didn't do me any good. I wasn't happy anymore. So I found a balance after my cousin begged me to keep some things because in her words 'there's an actual hottie in there somewhere'. I traded for a different clothes. Better than the old ones I had but still more me. Couldn't fix the eyes to get my glasses back, and grew my hair out a bit. That stuck and here I am. I feel better about myself now but starting out was...well, a nightmare. But you looked hot yesterday. Not really you...but you'll find a balance. Just like I did. And you'll still be hot."
He smiled and pulled Sakito closer to him just a bit. It was easy to tell him his story...now matter how odd it was or how dorky it sounded.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:07 am

Sakito listened, smiling as he imagined a younger Hizumi with glasses and short hair. Then he pictures Hizumi wearing something smoking hot and he decided he liked the way Hizumi looked now, the way he dressed for classes. He sighed and nuzzled him.

"Those aren't the kind of clothes I usually wear when I'm not in uniform." He said. "I was just trying to impress you, I guess."

He would have to come by here some time in his street clothes. Just so Hizumi could see how he dressed. He wasn't the best dressed guy in school but he thought he looked okay. Too skinny and too tall but he wasn't a complete loss. He did know what kind of pants made his boney butt look good.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:16 am

Hizumi was confused. "Impress me? Sakito why would you need to impress me? Didn't you know you already had all my attention?" Impressing him was something Sakito had never had to worry about. But it was a wonderful thought to know that he did that for him.

"I'm flattered you tried so hard though. You didn't need to. Hell, just coming into my bed again whenever you stayed over would've done it. That or kissing me. Either one would've worked perfectly." He started kissing Sakito's neck again. This was nice. He just had to get his job back now.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum