Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long shifts and unwilling patients

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Long shifts and unwilling patients - Page 6 Empty Re: Long shifts and unwilling patients

Post  Miku Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:09 am

Once he found that spot he didn't let up on it, his pace and strength quickened and he moaned Kanon's name. His arms let go of Kanon's legs in favor of holding his lover's hands, lacing their slender digits together and hold them tightly. This was how they were meant to be... he just knew it.

His lips found Kanon's as his pace became erratic, her was close but he was waiting for Kanon. His hand slipped between them and pumped his forgotten erection, groaning loudly when he felt Kanon's walls tighten around him as a result.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Long shifts and unwilling patients - Page 6 Empty Re: Long shifts and unwilling patients

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Kanon's breathing got more and more erratic as the time went. It was too much to even begin to keep his mind from blurring. "M-mi-chan! Oh god...I...so close..." He was trying to meet his lover's thrusts with as much force as his body was letting him. This was quickly overflowing his mind though. His body started spasming as he felt Miku's hand wrap around his erection. His vision blurred and his body gave in as he shouted Miku's name. Nothing mattered...he couldn't think of anything or feel anything but Miku.

And Miku was all that mattered.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Miku's entire body shuddered as he came at the same time as Kanon. His arms shook as he struggled to lowered himself down and not to just collapse on him... He wrapped his arms around him and kissed his neck tenderly as they both wound down, "That was... wow... just... wow..." A small smile grew on his lips as they laid their together, he was so very much in love right now...

"Do you have to live here? Can't I just... steal you back to my place and keep you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Kanon was letting his breathing settle when he heard Miku. It made him smile. "Unfortunatley no. I already signed the lease. Besides, Emi has too good a nose not to notice the smell. We can keep most of our...intimate interactions here. But I will stay the night with you on some nights. Would that be alright? I know you can't really stay here unless Emi can go stay at a friend's house. Babysitters aren't really that great. Oh!...you could visit me at work...they have the beds for those on call...would you...would you want to?" He could easily lock one of the doors and they could just have some fun there. That would work right?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Miku pouted a bit as Kanon spoke, but he understood. And never would he wish to change anything right now... He had Kanon after all, and that was all that mattered right? That thought alone made him smile and lean up a bit to kiss him, "That's fine... And really, I'm just lucky and glad to have you... So I can't complain much." Finally he pulled out of his lover and moved to lay at his side, grabbing a hand towel that was conveniently next to the bed and cleaning them up.

"But... That doesn't mean I'll let you off so easily, If been suffering Kanon with drawls for more than a month... So you probably see me visiting whenever I can. Plus I'll have to start making lunch for you again so you don't get sick again." He gave him another short kiss before settling in next to him. This was right... nobody would mess this up for them, not even Yuuki, he'd fight for Kanon if he had to.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Kanon's arms wrapped around Miku's as he laid down. They were both all clean now and completely spent...for now at least. "Yes...bring me lunches but stay a bit for some kisses? And maybe a bit more fun now and then." He laughed softly as he pulled Miku close and held him. This was perfect. Wonderful. Right. This was right. No one would take Miku away now. No one would separate them. Not ever again.

"When does Emi get back tomorrow? That way I know how long I can have you here."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:39 pm

"Hmm... I think I can do that~ I'll be waiting for you on your desk~" He smiled coyly at him.

"Sunday actually... You have me until Sunday afternoon... Unless well, you're busy and I can't be a convincing enough distraction~" Miku purred and he nuzzled him. He was so warm... Miku felt like a please cat right about now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:43 pm

"Sunday is the startof my shift at the hospital. You are more than just a convincing distraction Miku. You are my favorite distraction and nothing could take my attention away from you." He kissed him softly and held onto Miku. His breathing started to slow as he fell asleep. It was easy to do in his arms but it made for the best sleep he'd had in a long time. Silently through the night he moved so Miku was his pillow and one of his legs was between Miku's.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Miku fell asleep just as soon as Kanon did, his body moving comfortably along with Kanon's throughout the night. In the morning Miku woke up to a sight he'd seen quite a few months ago when Kanon had passed out due to a cold. Only this time he knew Kanon wouldn't jump away or be too shy... This would be much more different.

"I adore you more than words could ever speak... I'm glad you came back." He was whispering softly to Kanon as he stroked his hair, smiling sweetly at him. One day he'd tell him that he loved him, but not today. It would be later at a much more appropriate time.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Kanon woke up to someone stroking his hair. This time he didn't pull away. He looked up and smiled at his lover. "Mmm...g'mornin....How are you feeling today?-Oh...don't stretch like that..." He was moving back to stretch his back but stopped quickly from the pain.

"It was worth it...means I got what I wanted...and I'm not letting it go again." Kanon moved back to lay down where he was. He nuzzled Miku's chest softly as he let his mind drift back to last night.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6