Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long shifts and unwilling patients

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Long shifts and unwilling patients - Page 5 Empty Re: Long shifts and unwilling patients

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:51 am

Kanon's eyes roamed Miku's body as he stripped. This was much better than what his fantasy Miku could do. The way he moved...the way his body felt against him. When they met the bed again his clothes were quickly being removed. He was kissing Miku's skin, feeling it under him. "Yes...more than I thought you would...oh god..." Miku had gotten his pants off of him and their lower bodies were touching, grinding together. The feel of it made him twitch with desire.

"Miku...you are too beautiful for words..." It wouldn't be long before Kanon snapped and ravaged Miku's body. Months of desire were boiling their way to teh surface and he was about to explode.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Long shifts and unwilling patients - Page 5 Empty Re: Long shifts and unwilling patients

Post  Miku Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:59 am

Miku rolled them so Kanon was on top, "Explore me... Claim me as your own." His finger stroked Kanon's erection to urge him on, and he was very pleased with the reaction. It was like a mas surge of pleasure that he only craved more of. His soon to be lover was rock hard, but he loved how frantic and desperate he got with his body when he stroked or pumped him.

"Mmm... I think I can see how you like it... Passionate, both lovers being utterly lost in each other... Oh god... Mmn~ I can see us like that..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:04 am

Kanon found himself on top of Miku again and started exploring. Miku's storkes and touches weren't really helping him any. He found his body shivering with anticipation. His hands ghosted over his lover's heated skin while his lips occupied themselves with tasting him. Nipping at Miku and sucking on his skin gently. He was leaving marks and knew it. But with the way his body was responding who wouldn't? Kanon's own hands found Miku's length and started to stroke him, adding bits of pressure now and then. Eventually he kissed Miku with the passion he had been holding in.

"I can't wait much longer Mi-chan."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:10 am

"Then don't... I want to feel you... All of you. Make me moan and want you all the more... Please... I need you." Miku rolled his hips up into him and took both their erections in his hand and pumped them both together, forcing them both to moan each others names.

"Do... you use condoms? I don't... I don't really like them..." Kanon was a doctor still... maybe he still supported being safe when it came to sex...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:22 am

Kanon stopped when Miku started to pump their erections together. He was reaching for the lube when the word condoms caught his ear. He turned red and shook his head.

"No...I can't. I'm highly allergic to latex. Found that out going through college. That's why the gloves you see me wear at work aren't the normal waxy yellow. They're purple. Non-latex. I was hoping you wouldn't want to use them but I bought nonlatex condoms just in case. Either way we went they would've had to have been used if we used them." He was thankful though that Miku didn't want to. Kanon popped open the bottle coated three of his fingers, ready to start prepping Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:49 am

"Good thing I don't like them then." He smiled and pulled him into a kiss, barely even noticing the first finger sliding into him... But when the second finger joined in he gasped and moaned in pleasure, he'd done this several times before but Kanon just felt all the more exquisite to him. Everything felt better with him. Though he figured it was due to them lusting after each other for so long and then with the way Kanon left... It was first time/make-up sex and it was a beautiful combination.

"Ah! T-there...! Oh... Mmn... Kanon~" Miku liked how Kanon's name sounded when he moaned, it was almost pleading a desperate for more.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Kanon slid a finger into Miku but his lover didn't seem to notice. That was good. He started to kiss and nip at his thighs as he added a second finger. It was nice to know that Miku was enjoying this, though that outburst to him by surprise. He wanted more...and Kanon suddenly knew why. Quickly he started to abuse the spot that caught Miku's voice. He added a third finger to stretch him further but it didn't seem that he would. He kissed Miku's thigh and pulled his fingers out. He hoped his lover knew what was coming. This was going to be the best night he ever had.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:25 am

Miku found it hard not to to squirm under him, everything he did was like a jolt of electricity through his system and he wanted to feel more. When Kanon pulled away he didn't whimper from the loss, but more so from the need to feel him more. He took the lube from Kanon and put some into his own hand and coating him himself. Leaning up a bit to kiss his collar bone as he pumped him, laying back when he kne Kanon was well coated and they were both ready.

"Please... I need to feel you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:20 am

Kanon shuddered when Miku coated him. He was...oh was he in love. When his lover finally laid back he was more than willing. Kanon quickly moved to position himself but waited for Miku to tell him it was okeh before he did anything. But once that okeh was given he started to push into him. The tight was almost overwhelming to him. It was...new. He moaned Miku's name softly as he pushed himself all the way in and then waited. He couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. But Kanon knew better than to speed this up. He was going to wait for Miku to completely adjust.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:36 am

Miku moaned loudly and clung to Kanon as he pushed in, his nails scratching a bit at his back, "Y-you're--Ah... quite a bit bigger than... What I'm use to..." His cheeks were flushed a bit as he smiled and kissed him, rocking his hips a bit until he felt ready. He moaned and nibbled at Kanon's neck when his lover started to move, the feeling was indescribable and pretty soon he was moaning, shuddering mess bellow him.

"Oh Kanon-ah! Mm-more. Please... I wanna-feel all of you. Oh~ beat my... fantasy...!" Not that that was a hard thing for Kanon, he was doing a pretty good job right now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:42 am

Kanon started moving slowly and kept the steady pace until Miku told him to beat his fantasy. Oh he could do that. The older man started to pick up his pace while he moved his hands down to Miku's thighs, repositioning himself. He wanted Miku to feel everything and know that Kanon loved him.

"Oh god Miku...so tight..." His eyes were locked with his lover's as he picked up his pace. Their lips met somewhere in that time but it was all a continuous feeling to Kanon that he didn't remember how it happened.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:00 am

Kanon's eyes were so intense... And he loved all the feelings they could share just with their eyes... But just like Kanon he felt like everything was so constant that he didn't even notice the emotional kiss they were sharing. That kiss told so much to him... This... this was the man he loved. He knew he loved him... that this was who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Age gap meant nothing, Shinya was his and he was Shinya's. He could only hope Kanon could feel this... though it could be a bit overwhelming too...

His thoughts were interrupted when Kanon hit his prostrate and he flt his walls clench around him, "O-Oh god~ Shinya... S-so close...!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:05 am

Kanon moaned when Miku spasmed around him. Oh the wonderous things that man could do. He knew what caused it though and did it again. Oh yes...he knew what caused it. "You have...to hold...out for me..." Kanon's pace was gaining speed again as he continued to assault Miku's prostrate. This didn't look like it would be this one time either. He wasn't planning on it being this one time tonight either...not if he could help it.

"Oh god...s-so good..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:17 am

Miku could barely nod in response as Kanon continued to assault the little bundle of nerves. He was too caught up in moaning his lovers name and not giving a care about the neighbors that could have been around them. But after a while he was trembling from holding back for so long, everything felt like it was on fire and Kanon's thrusts were like adding fuel to it, "Kanon...! Please-I can't--Oh god. Mmn! Ah~ I--" Miku was panting as he clung to his lover, still holding out for as long as possible...

But the moment he felt Kanon thrust in one last hard time, he couldn't hold it anymore. Just as he started cumming he could feel Kanon filling him with his seed. It was a sensation he hadn't felt too often... but one he definitely liked. Loosely his arms wrapped around Kanon and he pulled him in for a loving kiss...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:26 am

Kanon was enjoying Miku's tremors very much. He couldn't believe how wonderful they felt. He was enjoying everything a bit too much. His body was giving out though, just when his lover's had failed him too. Moaning his name in the same pitch Miku was. His lips were still the best part though.

"Oh god...miku...I-I..." He couldn't say it. Despite the fact it was true and he did want to tell Miku that he loved him. He couldn't. That was a bit too soon for him to say. Especially with how everything had gone.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:39 am

He was so happy right now... It felt like he should really be glowing with how much love he was feeling at this moment... "Mmn... I'm... so glad you came back... I've missed you so much..." He was kissing him again, enjoying th simple fact that he was with Kanon right now and that he'd never leave him again. If he ever did, it was sure to be the end of him.

Smiling a bit he rolled them over to where he was now on top and grinning down at his lover, "I want you like this next... I think it'd be fun ne?" He kissed him again but rocked his against him to let him know he was still inside him... Miku could actually feel him getting harder with each movement.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:28 am

Kanon was just catching his breath when Miku flipped them over. He wanted him too? Oh that would be nice. He was all for it, even without Miku rocking like he was. Kanon moaned softly but he was getting louder.

"Mi-chan...if you don't s-top I'm going to flip you over and fuck you again..." His hands were already on Miku's hips, ready to do as he just threatened. Even though it wasn't really a threat.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:36 am

Miku smiled down at him and stopped rocking his hips, instead he started moving himself up and down, slowly riding Kanon's hardened length. "And what if I pin you down and ride you until you cum again...? I want you... again and again... I don't care if I never get dressed again this weekend even."

He leaned down to kiss him, still moving himself on his shaft and moaning as he did so, "Unless you like having me bellow you and moaning your name...?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:43 am

Kanon moaned louder this time as his hands helped Miku move. "I...I don't mind this. But I would love to-...be beneath you...moaning your name like you were mine. Or are you too afraid to take an older man?" Tempt him. Get him riled up. Make him want to prove something to him. He hoped it would work. He could see how big Miku was and wanted to feel that. He'd never had desires like this...and he wanted to fulfill them all.

"Miku please...I want to feel you..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:05 am

Miku moaned at the thought of taking Kanon... All his taunting was well received though, being young meant that he just had to prove the other man wrong.

"I'm not scared at all, matter of fact... there's been quite a few instances that I wanted to just push you down and have my way with you..." Show him that Yuuki, someone close to Kanon's age, was not the one for him... Show him that he didn't want anyone else but him in that position...

Smiling sweetly at him, he moved to grab the lube. Prepping was always important, young or old. Slicking his fingers generously, he slipped on inside and moved to kiss him. Unfortunately this wasn't the ingestable kind... but his hand was down there pumping the pulsing organ in time with his other hand, adding fingers slowly until he knew Kanon was ready. "Coat me?" He always found that when his lover did such things it felt all the more important.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:12 am

Kanon watched Miku get off of him and start to prep him. He'd wanted to do this to him before? Oh god why didn't he? "You should...next time you get the urge...you really...oh, really should..." This was making him crazy. It couldn't have been better. A very nice distraction in a handjob while his body was being prepped. It was wonderful. He was...thrilled to say the least. And when those words were uttered by Miku, his hands found the lube fast. He was coating him expertly. Adding pressure in the right places and rolling his thumb across the slit of Miku's head. His lips were busy kissing and nipping at his skin too. He wanted to let Miku know how bad he wanted this.

"I'm ready Mi-chan...please don't make me wait..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:20 am

Miku couldn't help the long moan whenever Kanon's hands found him, it was an amazing surge of electricity that only made him want more. So when Kanon asked him not to wait... "Don't worry, I wont." me positioned himself and pushed in slowly, taking in everything and moaning his lover's name. Once fully inside he kissed and sucked at Kanon's neck, anything to distract him and help him into adjusting.

"Mm... Ready...? I-I don't think I can stay still... f-for long..." The urge to thrust and make him moan was very prominent.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 am

Kanon's hand found the back of Miku's head as he pushed into him. It was...undescribable. Better than he thought and so much more powerful. Miku was big...and Kanon was already trying not to moan. He adored Miku for waiting, smiling when Miku spoke against his neck.

"You never had to...I would've taken you without a pause if you had let me..." Kanon was giving Miku the okeh to move, rocking his hips a bit to emphasize his own need.

"Don't stop...give me everything Mi-chan..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:00 am

Miku couldn't stop his moan as he started to move inside his lover, his arms hooking under Kanon's legs to lift and give him a better angle. Kanon didn't want him to hold back, so he didn't. He thrust deep and hard into his lover, each time searching out for the bundle of nerves Kanon had used so well against him. "Mm... you're so tight... oh..."

This was amazing... Better than anything he'd ever had before, though he figured that had something to do with the fact that he loved Kanon. He could not claim to have ever felt like this towards anyone before... and he certainly hoped it would never change.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:43 am

Kanon's moans didn't waiver. He was grasping at Miku now, desparate for something to hold onto. "Y-you're big..." His head fell back against the pillow as his lover started to pick up pace. This was so good...so wonderful. He couldn't deny the pleasure, nor did he want to. Kanon was already panting when Miku found what he was looking for. Kanon's eyes opened and his back left the bed.

"Ah! Oh god there...ah! Miku...oh yes..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next