Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped by a Demon

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kidnapped by a Demon - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidnapped by a Demon

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:08 am

Aiji walked in the door after dealing with Masahito's demon hunter. He got to fire the demon that was set to kill him. It was rather fun. He didn't mind it either. The guy was a hothead and not very good at his job. He always left messes.

"I'm home...what smells so good?" Aiji walked into the kitchen to find his pet on the floor. Thinking something was wrong he quickly came over to the hybrid and sat down.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:11 am

Maya looked up to see Aiji sitting on the floor near him, concern all over his face. Why was he worried? What did it matter what Maya felt?

He shook his head and got to his feet, trying to remain calm. "N-no...I'm okay." He said, voice betraying his emotions. He couldn't help how he felt. Not like he had much of a life to go back to...but it was HIS life.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:59 am

"Here...sit down. Let me get you something to drink." Aiji stood up and grabbed something for him to drink. It wasn't good that was for sure. He was fairly sure he knew what was wrong though...and he had something he was hoping would help.

"Here...I also got you a huge bag of lollipops. I wasn't sure what kind you liked. I thought it might help...what did you make for dinner masahito? It smells delicious." He was trying to be nice. He really didn't want to but this was important. He wanted his new pet to feel at home. To be appreciated. And he was...to a point.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:07 am

Maya did as told and sat down at the table, watching with curiosity as Aiji got him something to drink. He couldn't help but wonder why. Why was Aiji trying to make him feel better? There was a big bag of lollipops and Maya cracked a smile. Just a little one. He loved lollipops. They were a comfort when nothing else was. And here the demon bought him some.

"It's Maya..." He said, slowly looking up at him. "My name...it's Maya..."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Aiji watched the small smile appear on Maya's face. That was a good sign. He moved to sit down at the table and start eating the food Maya had made. "This is good. Thank you for the food. It is delicious." He ate his food in peace and once he was done he stood to go to his study.

"I enjoyed dinner, you have some cooking skill. I'm off to my study. Finish eating and clean up. Enjoy the rest of your night, Maya." Aiji set his hand on Maya's head for a moment then walked away to his study. Once the door closed he was back to work.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Maya stayed quiet, only muttering a small thanks as his cooking was complimented. After Aiji left, he cleaned up and went back to his room, lollipop in hand. He didn't eat it, only held it and stared at it. Why wasn't it comforting like it once was? He sighed and curled up on the bed, thinking for a long time about his depressing life. He cried himself to sleep again, wishing he didn't have to wake up.

Two weeks went by and Maya did as told, making small talk here and there during those small moments Aiji was around. He felt a little less threatened by him but he knew Aiji could easily kill him. He smiled a little more, mostly when Aiji would bring him lollipops. It wasn't hard...this servitude...just lonely. And frightening. He missed being able to go outside and be around people. People not so easily ready to kill him. He missed having friends. He was okay, though. Not nearly so miserable. He'd still hide in his room but he didn't cry himself to sleep so often anymore.

He woke up one morning and walked out of his room, having this odd feeling that Aiji was still around. It couldn't be. The demon was a workaholic. He'd never stay home. Demons didn't get sick, right? Maya went about his business, cleaning himself up before working on the house. He was in the kitchen when he heard a noise. It was worrying him a little. Was Aiji around? Watching him?
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:47 am

Aiji was taking a day off. First time in a very long time he was taking a day off. He heard movement and started to venture out. He didn't bother with the fact he was still only in pajama pants. He wandered into the kitchen and moved to sit at the table.

"Is there anything you can make me for breakfast? I usually only eat dinner but since it's my day off...well I had a craving for breakfast food." He was watching Maya intently.

"You do know there's a big bag of lollipops for you in that first cabinet right? In the back behind the rice."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:51 am

Aiji's voice scared him so much he jumped back. He was always a jittery one. He blushed and looked away from him, wondering why he was only wearing pj pants. Did he just wake up? Why was he here? Aiji was a workaholic. Wouldn't he prefer never having a day off?

"Yeah...sure..." He said and went about making him breakfast. He made some eggs and bacon with some toast. He set it down on the table before him and disappeared into the kitchen. How was he supposed to go on today with Aiji watching him like that?
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:56 am

Aiji frowned at Maya's reaction...he didn't want him around...oh. "I'm going to my study to work. Nevermind about breakfast. Sit. Eat. Go about everything you usually do. I'll be in there all day." He got up and left without having even touched the food. It sucked really to feel like this. He didn't like feelings yet, here he was, sad that Maya didn't like him much. Not that he could blame him. He did after all kidnap him.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:01 am

Maya pouted as Aiji walked away. Did he do something wrong? He asked for breakfast and Maya made it for him. Why did he walk away like that? He stood there confused for a moment and then went about cleaning up. He got the upstairs cleaned first, working his way slowly from the farthest back rooms to the stairs and then down them. He'd given himself a bit of a routine with the way he did it, just so he could have something normal in his existence.

Soon enough, though, he was standing in front of the study, staring at the door. It was the only room that needed to be clean now. His heart was pounding, wondering what Aiji would want him to do. Should he just not bother cleaning it? Or would Aiji think him lazy and beat him or kill him? But would Aiji do the same if Maya went in there at all? He bit his lip, wondering what he should do. He summoned up some courage and knocked on the door, peeking his head in.

"I-I'm sorry, Aiji-s-san. This is the only room I haven't cleaned yet..." He was trembling, sincerely hoping the demon wouldn't be mad at him.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:05 am

Aiji was still in his pajama pants when Maya knocked. He raised his head to see him standing there. "It's fine, go ahead and clean. Just knock before you enter if I'm in here." He looked back down and went back to work. His stomach was demanding that food from earlier...but Maya didn't really want him around so he left it alone and went to work. He was supposed to spend the day with his new pet but his new pet didn't want him around...so he worked. So much for a day off to get to know Maya...well maybe in time.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:09 am

Maya nodded and entered the room. It felt tense in here. Aiji was upset. But then, Aiji always looked upset. Maya knew he shouldn't care but he felt bad for him. Poor guy, living alone and nothing to live for but boring work. At least when Maya was on earth, he had things he cared about. People he cared about.

He dusted the bookshelves, getting up on his tiptoes to reach the top shelves and kneeling down to get the ones that went all the way to the floor. He was precise and exact. Weeks of practice were rubbing off. He didn't dare look at the demon, sure that he was watching his every move.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:19 am

Aiji was watching Maya out of the corner of his eyes and found himself getting turned on. Fuck. That maid's outfit was a bad idea. "Maya. You know you don't have to wear that outfit. I got carried away when shopping." He smiled a bit and then went back to his work. He was trying to bring Maya's guard down...let him know he wasn't so bad. Lollipops, changes of clothes, not bothering him and staying away despite wanting to spend time with him. Nothing was working though. Maya still cried himself to sleep...

"I have tomorrow off too. I'm going to get you some new clothes. A kitty like you needs something warmer...better."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:24 am

Maya was surprised by what he said. He actually stopped and turned to face him. Warmer clothes would be really nice. Hell was so cold to him. He was sure Aiji didn't feel cold. But Maya...well, the nights were the worst. He smiled a little and looked down at the floor, almost shuffling his feet.

"T-thank you..." He said quietly. He turned and went back to his work, deciding to leave Aiji's desk alone. It didn't really need dusting, anyway. He hesitated before he left, as if he wanted to say something, but instead he bowed a little. He left the room, hie heart still pounding.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 am

Aiji sighed. This was so unfair. Maya said thank you at least. That was good. The next day he got new clothes for him and then went back to work. The weeks started to pass again. Yet still nothing let up from Maya. Eventually he gave up. This wouldn't work. So one day he came home looking unusually sad and just went to bed. No dinner, no extra work. Just bed. He heard Maya crying again and decided that was the end. The next morning he got all of his stuff together in a bag, including enough money to get him set up for a long while, and lollipops. He waited for Maya to come down and shook his head as the hybrid started toward the kitchen.

"Today we eat out. Come on. No one will hurt you when you're with me." He slipped a leash on Maya's collar and started the hour journey out of hell. He found himself in love with Maya but Maya hated him...he wouldn't live with that. He'd rather be in a lonely empty house then in love with the only occupant. Especially since the other occupant hated him. They got to the surface and Aiji took the collar off and handed Maya the bag.

"No demon will ever chance you again. You're safe...go live the life I ripped you from."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:39 am

Maya was confused as to why Aiji kept looking so sad. Maya was doing everything he asked of him. He smiled at the new clothes and wore them happily, feeling a little warm, for once. He felt bad for Aiji, though, and didn't know what to do. Was he doing something wrong? He cleaned the house perfectly every day, made his meals and even caught on to the foods Aiji liked so he could make them more often. He was doing everything to make Aiji happy. It seemed like that was his only purpose, but it was enough.

Then Aiji wanted to take him out. He nodded and let him put a leash on him. It felt degrading but he figured it was for his own safety. The way out of hell was scary and Maya had to resist clutching onto Aiji for comfort. Finally they reached the surface. Warm air and bright sunshine greeted them and Maya smiled, taking a deep breath. Man, it felt so good to be outside. But Aiji...he took the collar off and was pushing him away.

"No..." He said quietly, tears springing to his eyes. "P-Please..."

He dropped the bag and took the collar out of Aiji's hand, trying to fix it around his neck again. It was a small comfort he felt so odd without. He didn't want to go. He didn't believe Aiji. Demons would still haunt him and nothing will have changed. He'll die painfully and horribly at the hands of some demon. Aiji protected him and Maya needed to be protected.

"Don't do this...please..."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:51 am

Aiji felt a twinge of guilt but shook his head. "You don't have to stay anymore. You cry at night, hate me, don't want to be down there and...I can't take it. I'm in charge of all hybrid hunting. Your's is on the angelic's protection list now. It's a list of hybrids that can't be touched without war ensuing. I can't do more than that...I'm sorry I put you through so much hell. Just go. Live your life like you wanted to do...I'm sorry for what I did to you." He looked so sad and had tears in his eyes. Aiji wouldn't let them fall because his heart would really break then.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:56 am

"No...Aiji..." His tears rolled down his cheeks. He was trembling and scared. He wanted to stay with Aiji, oddly enough. the past few weeks had given him a sort of attachment to his captor. "I don't hate you..."

"Please..." He kept trying the collar but it was no use figuring it out. He gave that up and grabbed Aiji's hand instead. He looked into the demon's eyes, noticing the unfallen tears. "I need you. I want to be with you. I'll change. Whatever you want me to do. I thought I was doing things right. Please, Aiji. I'll make it better. I'll be a better kitty. Please. Please..."

He was begging now, his shaky form almost falling to his knees. He didn't want to live alone on earth. Not anymore. He hadn't for weeks. His nights crying himself to sleep were because he just couldn't seem to make Aiji happy. That was what he wanted now.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:06 am

"Maya...no. Please stop...don't...just...stop. You think I want to let you go? Goddammit that's the last thing I want but you aren't happy. I've tried making you happy and getting near you but you won't let me. You always get tense when I'm in the room. I've never taken a day off in years until you. I took those days off to spend with you but you didn't want to. So I didn't force you to. I just wanted you to be happy...to not hate me. But it never happened. You aren't happy down there and I can't make you happy. So I give up. I'm bringing you back hoping you'll smile and be happy again." Aiji moved down to Maya's level and started wiping away the tears. Why was he sad? Aiji didn't understand.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:11 am

"Don't leave me." He said, looking into his eyes. Aiji would be able to see his honesty. Maya cared about him. He never meant to but it happened and this was one of the fears he'd cried himself to sleep over. "Everyone always leaves me...I-I....no one wants me. And here I thought I was finally making someone happy. I don't hate you, Aiji. I want you."

He couldn't take the idea anymore. He threw his arms around the demon and held onto him tightly, his body shaking with worry. He would hate living without Aiji there. Sure, there were some things that would make his existence better, but he wanted what he had. He wanted to be there for Aiji. Like a pet, even. He was a slave but he'd be whatever Aiji wanted.

"Please, Aiji..."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:19 am

"Maya I do want you. More than you know. That's another reason I'm letting you go. I don't know if I could stop myself from ravaging you. I don't want to hurt you more than I already have. I want you...to be in my bed with me. To be moaning beneath me. To desire me the way I desire you and it won't happen. Hearing you crying at night only makes it worse. I can't make you happy...I want to...but I can't. I don't want you sad anymore..." Aiji moved and kissed Maya softly. He didn't know what else to do...he could only think of that.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:25 am

Maya's heart skipped a beat, hearing Aiji say just what Maya thought he'd never hear. And then...the kiss. Maya melted against him, whimpering a little. He needed this so much. When their lips parted, he stayed close, sniffling back his tears. "I don't want to be sad anymore. You leaving me here...alone...would make me more miserable then slavery ever could. Because at least, down there, I got to see you smile a few times. I must have done something right...and I didn't cry those nights. At first I hated you but now...over the weeks...I craved your happiness. Please, Aiji...I can make you happy."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:29 am

"You always did...it was seeing you tense up around me that made me sad. I couldn't take it. I wanted to make you happy and was failing. I couldn't do anything...I felt useless despite my power. I wanted to do something...something more to make you happy. That's why I got the lollipops and the clothes and stayed out of your way. I didn't want to upset you with my presence. Don't be sad anymore Maya...I'll take you back home if that's what you really want."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:33 am

"Yes. Please. I'll be happy. I promise." He smiled a little, though it was a bigger smile than any showed in Aiji's house. He was still clinging to him. Nothing else mattered at the moment. Aiji was going to take him back. He held out the collar, offering it to Aiji to put around his neck again. Maya felt naked without it there. He'd be a good kitty from now on. He wasn't going to get left alone again.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:46 am

Aiji smiled back at Maya and slipped the collar back on. "Then do you want to shop around a bit? We could even get dinner. Here." He took off the leash but instead put it in his bag and took Maya's hand. He walked with him on Earth. It was nice to get out and about for Maya. He didn't want him to be sad. He wanted to get Maya's smile as big as he could by the end of the day.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next