Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped by a Demon

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Kidnapped by a Demon - Page 8 Empty Re: Kidnapped by a Demon

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Aiji looked at Maya wanting so bad to do this...but they had to be careful about it. He nodded though and moved to take Maya to their bed. He laid down and brought Maya to straddle him. "Then you ride me. I won't dominate you...I like when you have the control...it's more exhilarating to me." He leaned up and kissed Maya softly...he could kiss him again. Aiji could finally kiss him. He slowly moved to kiss his neck softly, wanting to stimulate his lover. He didn't want the bad to surface though so he stopped after a moment. This was Maya's call...not his own.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Maya followed him to the bedroom, crawling on top of Aiji carefully. He was hesitant but he wanted this. It had been so long since they'd been able to worship each other like this. He nodded at what Aiji said, silently agreeing with him. If he had the control, it wouldn't be so bad.

Aiji was kissing him and it seemed like every worry melted away. He kissed back passionately, moaning softly at his lips. Aiji still tasted like syrup. When Aiji started kissing his neck, a shiver went down his spine. He'd forgotten how good that feels. He fisted at Aiji's shirt, moaning again softly. He licked his lips, still tasting the syrup. And it had never tasted so good. He had an idea...he wanted that syrup.

"A-Aiji...wait..." He pulled back and smiled at him, running his hand along his cheek. "Take off your shirt..."

He kissed him again and then moved off the bed. "I'll be right back..."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Aiji was happy that Maya was wanting this and not thinking about what happened last time. He wished he could take it back...with everything he was he wished...but maybe this would make them stronger. He watched Maya get off the bed and leave the room. The demon took off the shirt like he was told and let his tail slither out from his back. It was always fun to use on Maya when in the heat of the moment. He really was beginning to think that Maya loved his tail.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Maya came back, the bottle of syrup in his hand. He smiled, seeing Aiji had taken off his shirt. He crawled back on top of him. his hand idly reaching out to stroke his tail. He did love it. Maya held up the syrup, biting his lip.

"I...I want to...um...is this okay?" He asked with curious eyes. He wanted to cover Aiji in the syrup and lick it off him. His face was red with the strange desire. He only hoped Aiji would let him.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Aiji looked up at Maya as he came back in the room. He purred softly at the stroking to his tail. It felt nice. He smiled at his lover when he saw what he was wanting. "Yeah...cover me and lick it off if you want...I won't mind." He leaned up to kiss him softly.

"Just know I might do the same."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Maya pushed him down gently, watching Aiji's hungry eyes. He blushed and opened the syrup, pouring some onto Aiji's chest. He looked down at the sticky liquid, watching it slid down in some places like tears and pool in overs. Aiji's skin provided a nice canvas for it. Maya leaned down and licked some up, savoring the flavor. He ran his fingers through it, smearing it all over his chest. He sucked on his nipple, letting his tongue dart out to the sensitive nub. He wanted Aiji to make noise. He moaned a little, everything about this moment heading straight to his groin.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Maya was intent on making this very good. He was enjoying it thoroughly. His hands were moving to Maya's arms as his breathing got a bit labored. He loved it. His body was moving into Maya's touch, the moans were definitely coming...and he was getting hard. Two days away from him adn months without anything...well it was going to make for a good night...he hoped.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Aiji's noises went straight through him, adding to his arousal. He wanted more. So he moved lower, licking up syrup that had pooled in his belly button. He nipped at the flesh of his stomach, his hands sliding up Aiji's thighs. He ran a hand lightly over his bulge, feeling his hardness. It only turned him on more. He sat up and licked his lips as his hands worked at Aiji's pants. He looked up at his lover's eyes and smirked.

Maya pulled down Aiji's pants, ridding him of them completely. He tossed them to the floor and reached for the syrup again. A devious smirk crossed his lips as he poured some onto Aiji's erection. He set the syrup aside and ran his hands up his thighs again as he leaned down and licked up the underside, taking some of the syrup with him. His lips closed around the head and he sucked lightly, moaning his own pleasure. Aiji tasted so good. It had been far too long.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Maya was so...good. He was really leaning up into him. His tail was having other ideas though. Maya was in his baggy pajama pants so it just slipped right in, moving to surround his arousal. He wanted to give Maya as much pleasure as he was giving him.

"Maya...fuck...y-you've never-ah..." This was the first blow job he'd had in Lucifer knew how long. He was fighting just turning Maya over and fucking him. This felt too good to even think of stopping, though his hands did find his lover's soft blonde hair and dived into it. Maya was...indescribably good.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:59 pm

Maya moaned around his mouthful as he felt that tail surround his erection. It was distracting and he had to remember to think. He took all of Aiji into his mouth, sucking hard and using his tongue to apply pressure as he bobbed his head. He gripped at Aiji's hips, holding him still and yet steadying himself.

He sat up a little, panting, rocking his hips into the movement of the tail around him. He moaned and looked up at Aiji, lust clouding his eyes. He licked a slow path up his body to his neck and bit him, confident this time in marking him. Aiji was his. His to touch, to please, to love. He needed the demon to know that. He hovered over him, his breath ghosting over Aiji's lips. That tail was making him crazy.

"Aiji..." He breathed, kissing him deeply. His hands trailed along his sticky sides, not even caring for the mess they were making. He broke the kiss, still breathless.

"I-I need you...fuck me...please..." He felt so powerless and he didn't care. He needed Aiji's strength. He needed his love.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Aiji was just as helpless as Maya. He felt himself losing power with every moment Maya was giving him a blow job. It was so wonderful...and then there was Maya asking him to fuck him. Oh he would have loved to do that...but he didn't want to make him afraid either.

"Maya...ride me. Strip for me..." His breath was just as wispy. They were both extremely turned on. His tail left Maya's erection to seek out the lube. If there was some it would be in the nightstand. He only hoped Maya had provisioned for this.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:12 pm

He whimpered when the tail left him. Maya sat up and pulled his shirt off, tossing it onto the floor. He had lube in the nightstand. He'd bought it the other day when he missed Aiji so much. His jammie pants came next and they were on the floor. He straddled Aiji again, leaning down to lick up more of the syrup and grind their hips together. He was so turned on. He kept panting, feeling desperate for his touch again.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Aiji smiled when he pulled out the needed bottle. He was enjoying it. His tail was what got coated. "Spread your legs..." He held moved and was kissing his neck and leaving a mark to show that he was his as well. Maya was used to sex, even if they hadn't in a long time...he could handle his tail. He was going slow for him..he didn't want to hurt Maya...not for the world.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:40 pm

He did as told, groaning when he felt the tip of the tail inside him. Maya tried to relax, focusing on the lips on his neck instead. he closed his eyes, trying to focus on the pleasure. The only problem was...the last time Aiji bit his neck...

Maya gasped and shook hie head, nuzzling against Aiji's neck. He held tight to his sides, trying to block out that image and replace it with the one before him. Aiji, loving, caring, tender. His sweet touches and soft lips. His protective nature. This was what he had to remember, not that awful night. It was just hard to block it out.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Aiji moved from Maya's neck down his chest with his tail still stretching him slowly. He was determined to let him know...just how wonderful it is. He didn't want Maya thinking on that night...he wanted him to remember the good ones. Maya still had control Aiji let Maya know by moving to intertwine their fingers together and making sure no part of him other than his tail was dominating any part of his lover. He wanted him to know this was what he wanted...to love Maya...to be loved...and to be with him in such a way that they were equals.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Maya gripped hard at his hand, gasping a little as he felt the tail brush past his prostate. He looked into Aiji's eyes, seeing all the emotion there. He kissed him again, rocking back into the tail, moaning a little when he felt that sweet spot being hit again. Aiji was so wonderful, he could read him so well. Maya wanted to please him so much.

He sat up and nodded, reaching out to his side where the bottle of lube fell. He coated Aiji's length and gave him a smile, letting him know he was ready. With the tail now securely around his waist, he brought himself down onto Aiji, gasping at the sensation of being filled. He was bigger than the tail and that made quite a difference.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:06 pm

Aiji tail left Maya as his lover coated his length. Here they were at the moment of truth...so many things were going through his head...he loved him...loved this...and that would never change. When Maya came down onto Aiji he gasped. His tail moved to wrap around him and used the tip to stroke Maya's erection. "Maya...dante you're tight..."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:28 pm

"Don't say that..." he muttered. He hated hearing that. His rapists always said that. He forced himself to relax and then started to move. The tail around his waist was a comfort. He started moving, rocking his hips and lifting himself up off him only to bring himself down, gasping each time. It was a wonder how this all could feel so good. He reached out and took Aiji's hands in his own, lacing their fingers. He needed to feel loved. He needed Aiji's devotion so they could both get over the dark past and move onto a brighter future.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:32 pm

"I'm sorry...It just-ah...feels so good...I love Maya..." Aiji didn't mean to make Maya remember bad things. He wanted him to be happy...to feel pleasure, and now that Aiji loved him more than life itself. He was more devoted than his lover knew...he hoped he could see that.

"Maya...fuck...more...please...ah...I-I...more..." His back was leaving the bed every few thrusts. This was so good. Feeling such pleasure and knowing he was the submissive one. It gave him such a high.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Maya kept moving, crying out a little when he felt him brush against his prostate. His vision blurred and he kept breathing heavily. He angled his hips, coming down hard so his sweet spot was hit dead on.

"Aiji!" he cried, gripping his hands even harder as he moved faster, coming down hard each time. It wasn't long before he felt himself getting close. He bit his lip, feeling the sweat roll like beads down his chest and his back. The images were fading and this moment was overwhelming it all. He wasn't scared, he wasn't worried. He loved Aiji and felt his love in return. They would be okay.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:05 pm

Aiji couldn't resist sitting up and thrusting up to meet Maya when he came down. He was moaning loudly holding onto Maya. "M-maya...ah...almost...fuck...ah!" The demon went rigid as his tail moved from around Maya's waist to his shaft, adding pressure in teh right spots. He wanted to cum together...wanted to climax with his lover.

"Maya...cum for me..."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:25 pm

Maya wrapped his arms around Aiji's neck, resting his head on his shoulder as they moved together. He was so close and he knew Aiji was, too. He felt that tail wrap around him and give him more pressure. He moaned again and bit Aiji's shoulder. He couldn't take much more. He bit harder as he came, moaning and gripping onto his lover. His body shook with his climax and he kept moving, feeling Aiji fill him. He was breathing heavily as they slowed and stopped. He pulled back to look into Aiji's eyes, his body still shuddering with aftershocks of that ecstatic haze.

"Ai...Aiji..." He said softly, reaching out to run his fingers through his hair. "I won't...I won't pull away anymore...don't...don't leave me..."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Aiji came with Maya, moaning his lover's name, despite the bite mark on his shoulder. He didn't care. "Maya...oh fuck...you...amazing...I w-won't...promise." He would only leave Maya in death. But the sinking truth was that Aiji would outlive Maya...by a very long time. He would never have Maya again either because hybrids aren't reborn. They just...die. He pushed the thought out of his mind though as he laid his lover down and pulled out of him.

"Thank you...for tru...trusting me again..."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Maya hit the bed and yawned. He had no bad thoughts, no images or memories ruining the moment. Not anymore. Every part of him was devoted to Aiji. He smiled and kissed him, still feeling a little breathless. Life was worth living again.

"I trust you completely..." He said, sitting up to stretch. He wanted to get cleaned up and then go to sleep. Maya got up out of bed and took Aiji's hand so he would come with him to the shower. They were both sticky from the syrup now and he didn't want to make the sheets even more messy.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8