Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped by a Demon

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kidnapped by a Demon - Page 7 Empty Re: Kidnapped by a Demon

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:11 am

Maya's tears kept falling as he listened. "All I wanted was for you to come hold me again. I needed to know you still loved me."

He reached out to wipe Aiji's tears away. His other arm lay useless in his lap. The cast was hard and cold but, for the first time since that night, his arm wasn't hurting. His body still seemed weak and he felt so broken but if he could have Aiji's love, he'd be whole. Regardless of that night, Aiji was the first person Maya had ever cared about in his life. The first person he'd ever trusted and it was the first time Maya felt safe, unafraid and happy. Not even a night of his worst nightmare could change that. He wasn't going to let it.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:17 am

"I never stopped...It was because I loved you that I put you back up here...I didn't want you to be unhappy. I'd rather be miserable and alone than for you to be scared and and in despair. Even if it meant sacrificing my own happiness I would do it for you...so you would be happy. I love you too much to force you to stay with me. I didn't mean for it to happen. My boss found out about you and drugged me...he wanted to break your trust of me...and it worked. I killed him for it but the damage had been done. I would never in my own right do that to you. Never. Please believe that Maya...I wouldn't hurt you for the world..." He leaned moved to hold him. He'd been dying to hold him close...hold him close and let him know how much he still cared.

"I understand if you don't trust me...o-or want to be like that again but I can't not have you near me...I need you...please give me another chance to regain your trust...to earn back your love."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:23 am

He could see the honesty in Aiji's eyes. The hope and shame that had been consuming the demon for so long. His words were true...he loved him. Maya was important to him. Important enough to kill for. Maya nodded, understanding Aiji's meaning. His protector. Aiji would always protect him, even if it was from himself. So it seemed. All of this still hurt. The physical wounds still hadn't healed. His arm was proof of that. But his heart...would always be beating for Aiji.

"I love you...and I...I-I need you in my life. Please...don't disappear again..." He said, nuzzling close to him.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:30 am

"I won't. I'm staying above ground with you...not until you want to go back to hell, if ever. I'll move up here if it means your happiness." He kissed Maya's forehead softly. Everything about him was so familiar that he just wanted to cover him in 1000 kisses. He wanted to make it better.

"I won't leave you again. I promise." He loved Maya too much to stay away from him.

"Ah, you're awake. That's a good sign. How are you feeling Mr. Yamazaki? Better? We thought this man was going to crush you and kill you while he slept on the bed with you but he refused to move. Gave three attendants a good scare and few marks for their effort of trying too." The doctor had come in.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:35 am

Maya nodded, a weak smile on his lips. Aiji would stay with him. And he could be on earth for a little while longer. This might all just work out. A doctor came in and Maya leaned closer to Aiji, his hand finding his arm and holding tight. It had been so so very ling since he'd come in contact with anyone else, he didn't know how to respond.

"No. No, I need him close." He said, voice a little shaky. He wanted the doctor to leave. He wanted to have the IV off his arm and he wanted to get out of the hospital.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:39 am

The doctor took a step back from the seeing Maya's reaction but he nodded at his request. "He's not going anywhere, I promise you. You'll have to stay a couple more days till your vitals level out and then all you have to do is come back in three weeks and have he cast removed. You'll be all better after that. I'll send in a nurse to take your order for dinner, you have to eat before you go back to sleep. Please make sure he does Aiji-san." The doctor bowed and left and Aiji went back to holding Maya close. He realized his tail was wrapped around Maya's waist and started to uncurl it. He wasn't sure that Maya wanted his tail anywhere near him after that night.

Last edited by Aiji on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:50 am

Maya didn't like the doctor. He knew the man was just doing his job and checking in on him, but he just wanted to be alone with Aiji. He was all tense and almost afraid even though he knew the doctor wouldn't hurt him. The man finally left and Maya relaxed a little, leaning in closer to Aiji. He felt so tired. Just worn out. And weak. He coughed, his head pounding from the effort. Maya felt the tail start to leave his waist and he whimpered, not wanting to lose the comfort it gave him. His mind flashed back to that day, and many times after that, where Aiji's tail was wound around his waist, protecting him and keeping him close. He knew what that tail could do, but that wasn't the image he got from it. He was trying to focus on the good.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:55 am

Even though Aiji willed the tail to uncurl, the moment Maya whimpered, it wound back around him and refused to move. Aiji was shocked...his body wasn't obeying him!? "Maya...you know my tail is an extension of me right?...and that it sometimes acts on it's own? It's a defense against predators. Well I think...sounds crazy...but it's wanting to protect you...I was moving it away from you b-because of that night. You whimpered and against my own thoughts it wrapped back around you. I guess my body is doing what I trained it to after all...protect you, even when I tell it to move..." He knew it sounded crazy...but it was true. The tail was acting on Maya's whimper...not Aiji's thoughts.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:59 am

He smiled a little, feeling the protective tail around his waist once more. Aiji was explaining about his tail and Maya was...sort of confused.

"R-really?" He asked. He reached down and ran his hand along the tail, as if rewarding it. He looked up into Aiji's eyes and smiled, hoping the demon saw devotion in his eyes instead of fear. Maya still felt a little scared, as if maybe Aiji was just using him, but that feeling was fleeting and he kept pushing it away. He didn't want to lose Aiji.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:07 am

He smiled at Maya, letting his guard down. The nurse came in and took their orders for food. she said it'd be up in about 20 minutes. Aiji went back to cuddling Maya as his tail kept itself around Maya. There was something he wanted to do so bad...but had to ask permission. he wasn't sure he was allowed anymore.

"I...I want to kiss you...may I? K-kiss you Maya?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:16 am

Aiji's smile made him melt. The demon seemed almost embarrassed that he couldn't control his tail but Maya thought it was sweet. Even subconsciously, Aiji was making an effort to protect him. Aiji didn't want him to be hurt again. That meant a lot to him. He slipped his hand into Aiji's, lacing their fingers. They would get through this. They just had to.

A nurse appeared out of nowhere and Maya tensed up again. He hid his face, cheeks red with embarrassment. He tightened his grip on Aiji's hand and stayed close. He just really didn't want to interact with anyone. He wanted to go home.

The nurse left and Aiji...asked to kiss him. Maya hesitated. What would happen? Would he see that night again or will he feel the love he knew Aiji had for him? He tried to block out those thoughts. He wasn't going to think of that night if he didn't have to. He could try to push it away. He smiled and kissed him, his eyes fluttering closed. It was relief and worry all at the same time. His wonderful protector. The sweet kisses they used to share in the middle of the night, holding each other and whispering their love. The demon, the monster, the fierce hunger and lust and sharp teeth, seeking blood. Maya gasped and broke away, looking away from him. He didn't want to see the latter. His eyes welled up with tears, hating himself for weakness.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:21 am

Aiji loved the kiss. Maya let him kiss him. It was the most wonderful thing in the world to him. But when he pulled away he saw the tears welling up and the slight fear in his eyes. 'I'm sorry...I didn't-...I'm sorry..." He couldn't apologize anymore. He wouldn't go past cuddling and holding him without Maya wanting it first. That night had crippled them. He hated himself for what he did and the marks on his back showed it. Not only had he not been eating or sleeping but he was beating himself with a cat of nine tails. It hurt...but it was the only way he found he could punish himself. He had to train his body to never hurt Maya...even when intoxicated.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am

"I-it's okay..." He said, looking up slowly. "Aiji, I...need you to....I just need you to give me time. It's not easy...for either of us. I hate to see you sad. I want to make you smile....make you happy. It's just...hard not to see...not to remember. Please...don't close yourself off. Just give me time. Please?"

He looked into the demon's eyes, hating the pain he saw. They'd come back from this. One day it won't hurt to be around him. There will just be the love and they'll both be happy again. Maya wanted it more than anything.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Aiji nodded but it still didn't mean he didn't feel like crap. This is something he should never have done. He hated that Maya saw that wheh they kissed. He would've kissed his neck lovingly but that was the first place he attacked him. He didn't know what to do...but he gave him time. Holding him, telling him he loved him. Staying above ground made Maya happy but after a few months it started making Aiji weaker. Hell was his home...he would have to go back down there...but that would mean leaving Maya...but only for a few days.

"Maya? I-I have to go back to hell for a few days. A corporate meeting. Don't get hurt while I'm gone okeh? I love you...I'll see you in two days." He kissed Maya softly on the forehead like he had been doing since he couldn't actually kiss him and went back to hell. He felt so refreshed once underground...but Maya wasn't the same...he wondered idly if this was how they would always be. Toggling back and forth between Earth and Hell. or him at least.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:47 pm

He finally left the hospital and he felt so much better for it. They went to the little apartment and Maya started feeling better. He wasn't himself, really, he still needed time to heal, but he was smiling a little more. He hated being out of eyesight of Aiji. They were able to be close and hold each other at night. Maya was getting happy. His cast came off and his arm was normal again. He wasn't so scared, he wasn't alone or cold or sick. Aiji's presence made everything better.

But Aiji was growing weak. Maya could see it. He just didn't know if he was ready to go back to hell yet. Having the sunshine on his face was working miracles. Maya really didn't want Aiji to go. He cried when he left, wondering if Aiji would ever come back.

He did a lot of thinking while Aiji was gone. The demon was being so careful around him and so loving. Maya didn't want to lose him. He had to find some way to make them both happy again. He wished he could somehow get into hell and be with him but he didn't know how. And trying might only kill him. So he waited. On the night of the second day, he was starting to give up hope that Aiji would return. He was crying, sitting in the bed and wishing Aiji was there to hold him. He would do anything to have him back. It felt like life was on repeat and he didn't want to be miserable anymore. He would think on all those beautiful moments they had shared and he missed having them. He told himself that if Aiji ever came back...he would show him how much he loved him.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:02 pm

It was really late when Aiji finally got back and was fully healthy again. Hell always made him feel better. He stepped into the apartment and noticed it felt cold. Aiji turned the heat on and set his bags down. Where was Maya? Did he already fall asleep? The demon started moving from room to room looking for him.

"Maya?" Why he didn't just go in the bedroom he didn't know. For some reason he thought maybe Maya would've waited up for him like he used to...that was gone. He sighed a bit in sadness and walked into the kitchen to make something to eat before going to bed. He missed the days when Maya would wait for him...make dinner and wait patiently in the living room for him to come home. He loved those days when he came home and Maya was the first thing he saw. But he knew that it wasn't something Maya should be doing. It was something a dog would do, not a lover. Didn't mean he didn't miss it.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:08 pm

He heard Aiji's voice and he perked up. He sprung out of the bed and through the hallway. Maya found him in the kitchen and he came up behind him, hugging onto him tightly.

"Aiji..." He smiled, his voice showing obvious relief. The demon was warm and he looked healthier. That made Maya happy. "You came back..."

He was so excited to see him. Maya moved to see his face, his eyes reflecting adoration. He still hugged onto him. Even though he had been crying, he didn't care about the tears on his face. Aiji was here. So, Maya would show him. He kissed him, holding him close so he wouldn't pull away. Maya's eyes fell closed and he summoned all the images of their happiness to block out the bad. And it worked.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Aiji was taking a drink of water having stopped before he burned something in an attempt to cook. Maya's arms were around him and he sounded relieved. Like he didn't think Aiji would come back. "Maya...I said two days...I wasn't going to abandon y-" His sentence was cut off by Maya's kiss. A real kiss. Oh. Dante. Aiji held back a moan as the kiss ended. He looked so confused.

"I...i don't understand...you-you're okeh now?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:19 pm

"You're here now. Why wouldn't I be okay?" He reached out to cup his cheek. Aiji looked so wonderful. His protector. Now he had him back. Maya wasn't going to let anything go wrong. He smelled whatever Aiji was burning and his nose scrunched up.

"Do you want me to cook something?" He asked with a laugh, his eyes bright again while he gazed at him. Cooking for Aiji was always fun. He remembered times Aiji would stand there and ask so many questions. He loved it.

He slipped out of Aiji's arms and took care of Aiji's burning mess.

"What would you like to eat?"
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:23 pm

"French toast. I've seen you make it so many times that I thought I could...should've known better really." He smiled at Maya and hopped onto the counter to watch. He smiled when he saw Maya make the food. He did all the things Maya did...

"How come you can make it right and I can't? That's not fair...even though I love your cooking." Aiji moved and kissed Maya's forehead as he looked at the clock.

"It's nearly 3am...did you wait up for me? You're never awake this time of night."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Maya went to make french toast, laughing a little as Aiji complained. They certainly made it enough. Aiji just...couldn't cook. That was okay. He didn't mind it. He rather liked cooking for him. Although...the last time he made french toast...no. He wasn't going to corrupt what they have now by letting those thoughts take over. It just wasn't going to happen.

"I was...I was waiting. I didn't know if you were going to come back..." He looked up at him. "I missed you..."

He finished cooking and took everything to the table. He had it set nice and he looked back at Aiji with a smile.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:41 pm

"I could never leave you...I just had a business thing to go to. I can't risk that. I'll be gone about two days once a month. That's it. I promise." He smiled at Maya and went to sit down and eat his french toast when he remembered something very important. The night he raped Maya was teh night...he made french toast. As much as Aiji loved it...he would give it up. Make it one less thing for Maya to remember about that night. A night he still regretted and wished he could take back.

"Thank you...for making me something to eat and for waiting up...I figured you would be asleep by now."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:48 pm

"I-I can't sleep without you..." He admitted. He didn't feel very hungry but he ate anyway. He didn't want Aiji's favorite meal to be clouded with bad memories. They needed some good memories and now was as good a time as any. His heart was pounding with nerves but he just had to make things right between them.

"So...what is it that makes you like french toast the most? Is it the syrup?" He said, trailing his fingers in the pool of syrup on his plate. He lifted his fingers and sucked the syrup off, watching Aiji's face. The demon was obviously interested. So Maya got up and moved to sit in his lap. "Because I can think of lots of uses for syrup..."

He trailed his fingers in the syrup again and then along Aiji's lips, covering them with the sticky substance. He then leaned in and sucked it off his lips, lingering close. They would just have to make new memories.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Aiji was just...amazed. He was watching Maya with fascination and desire. His throat was getting dry...and Maya was sitting in his lap. He had syrup on his lips and then Maya sucking it off...oh dante. This was going to get steamy fast. But Maya...was coming onto him...right? Aiji's hands found Maya's waist and pulled him back a bit.

"Maya. Wait. A-are you sure about this? I don't want to rush this and hurt you..."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Aiji was stopping him and Maya pouted. He rather enjoyed sucking the syrup off his lips. He sighed and wrapped his arms around Aiji's neck, smiling softly.

"The only way to get rid of the bad is to replace it with good. Give me a new memory to dwell on. I look at you and see love...I want to feel love now...Please, Aiji?" He was nervous, though. He was afraid those memories might surface and ruin all of this. He didn't want that to happen. If he could just fix them, the memory wouldn't matter. Aiji loved him and he wanted to keep that love.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next