Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon from the Mountain

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Demon from the Mountain Empty Demon from the Mountain

Post  Hizumi Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:11 pm

The woman was squirming fiercly. Desperate to get away from her attacker. The demon just grinned and licked the side of her face. So delicious.

"I'm going to enjoy taking your life...your soul..." The the woman could see in the darkness was his gleaming teeth...and she prayed to god. This cause the man to chuckle as he moved to her ear.

"He doesn't hear you whore...God has turned his back on Japan. I'm who you should be praying to...praying for a short death." A dark laugh rang out as he moved and kissed her, willing her soul out. The girl fought as hard as she could but soon her naked, used body went limp and the kindered soul came out of her body and into the demon's. He simply dropped her and got up, fixing his clothes as he did. There was a woman waiting outside the door for him.

"I thought for sure you'd let this one live...pity she was one of my best girls...tomorrow is the last night Hizumi. They're coming to Hirojima in two days. I would leave if I were you old friend."

"Kata this has been my home for over one hundred years. I'm not leaving it...Those damn hotheaded Americans aren't changing my mind. They're still a baby as far as countries go anyway...poluted with demonlings from below. You'll see...in about 50 years that country will be in ruins. I'll be back tomorrow...I want your best out for me." Hizumi kissed the woman's cheek before leaving. He'd be back tomorrow. Tomorrow is when he'd find a strong soul that would have to last him...at least until he could see if he could capture the remaining souls of the city people that were going to be demolished in two days time.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Demon from the Mountain Empty Re: Demon from the Mountain

Post  hide Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Kata sighed and shook her head softly as she watched her old friend depart. Her best... She knew he would need somebody strong, someone who's sould could withstand his torture and ways. Hizumi needed to be broken, but she knew as a soul eater that he would always be that way until somebody willingly offered their soul. And even then that wasn't always a garunteed solution to his problem... Oh the pains of being a demon immortal.

Turning quickly she went into the room with the dead body and lifted her small form to be buried. Poor girl... so young and beautiful, it was a shame geisha's were not held with the highest reguard like in the old days. They days before the war... "Oh... I'm getting old..."

"Nonsense Kataba-sama. You're still just as beautiful as the day you saved me." hide, oh her beautiful, sweet child, "You know what makes my old heart smile most... hide, you know what is to come soon right?" hide nodded, and was about to protest again but the woman held up her hand, "You don't get a choice this time. I told you long ago when I saved you as a small child that one day I would need you, that day comes tomorrow. I have a very loyal customer who requires someone strong willed, someone who wont cave under his will... I need you to do this for me, as my last request..."

"Kataba-sama... I'll do it... But only if you help me to get ready." Kata smiled, she would give him her most prized kimono and accessories, make him up as the prettiest pink and raven haired doll there ever was... "It would be my honor, hide."

--

When the next day came, Kata stood outside the room hide stood waiting in... The longer she waited the more she was dreading her choice. What if Hizumi took his soul? Then her purpose in life would be... she couldn't think about it without tearing up. And when she saw Hizumi a single tear rolled down her cheek as she walked by him, "I've given you the one most precious to me, the best I can offer." She couldn't listen to this one though, so she walked away after saying her piece.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Hizumi came the next day only this time surprise met him. Kata...shed a tear. Never before had she done such a thing. This one must be the baby she craddled. The one she loved most. He watched her walk away and raised an eyebrow.

"You must be very precious to her for her to cry and walk away. We've been doing this dance for nearly...50? 60 years? Never have I seen such emotion out of her..." Hizumi was talking as he closed the door. When he turned around he found his breath taken away. Had she given him her angel!? There the geisha was...in Kata's finest kimono and jewelry. This was the small angel she'd found...or at least that's what she always said. She called him so because of fact he fell from the sky to her.

"Not the first time I've had a male...definitely stronger...but none so beautiful." Hizumi moved to sit in front of the man and leaned in to smell him.

"Mmm...you eat fruit a lot...your soul is purer then I've ever seen...she kept you hidden well didn't she?" Hizumi smiled a little before leaning in and kissing the man, tasting his strong, bright soul.

"What is your name?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:03 am

hide heard him speak, to hear that Kata cried hurt him deeply. Had she not begged him to stay strong he probably would have cried too. She'd always called him her angel, that she'd seen a streak of light in the sky on the darkest night in her life. One that she followed and led her to him, he had bonded deeply with her and as far as he cared she was his mother.

He nodded at what the man said, he was well protected, spending time only with Kata. Soon he found the demon's lips were on him and he knew that the demon was tasting him, getting a small sample of his soul. He knew because of the pull he felt in his chest.

"My name is hide." His voice came out even and unaffraid, this man didn't scare him. Even though he knew very well that today could be his last, he wasn't going to go out begging and in fear. This... man needed someone strong. And he was going to be the one. hide's hands folded politely in his lap, he made sure to look Hizumi straight in the eye, this demon would know he wasn't scared.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 am

Hizumi found it intriguing that this one wasn't afraid of him. "You know who I am...yet you aren't afraid? Are you not scared to die? Or are you wishing for it?" Hizumi's musings went along with his hands undoing hide's obi...he was small, lithe, built solid and nicely built...Hizumi would enjoy this one.

"Tomorrow everyone in that city will die...you think you're death will be counted among them?" The demon had brought hide closer to him as he willed the man to loosen up, let his emotion guide him. He wondered if he had any fear in him...if he did...it would come out now.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:28 am

"I'm not, death wasn't something I was raised to fear. It's part of a balance." The demon's skilled hands were undoing his obi and slowly slipping the smooth material from around him, "And I certainly wouldn't wish for it." The stronger man pulled him closer and was tryign to will emotions into him, something the demon was about to find out wouldn't work very well.

His body relaxed against Hizumi but not because of his wills, his body just... reacted to him and his touch, "If this is to be anything like the other nights you've visited my mother then I very well may become just another statistic. But that doesn't make me fear you any more. You can't force emotions on me..." hide was an angel, he had yet to awaken fully, but his blood was what kept him safe and strong.

"Does it displease you that I don't fear you?"
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 am

Hizumi was definitely curious now. hide only had on the kimono. Once it was open Hizumi pulled the man into his lap and kissed his chest, feeling the soul move within the chest. "No...it doesn't...it makes the before part more enjoyable...have you ever laid with anyone hide? Male, female? Has anyone ever felt the joys of your body?" The demon licked one of the small man's nipples, happy to see a shiver in reaction. Well, at least that was something that wasn't going to change. He'd make this man want him. Want him to take him...at least in sex.

"Would you be object to me enjoying such things?...You taste very good hide...I would love to feel all of it."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:49 am

hide shook his head, "Never." Honestly he'd been trying to save himself for someone he loved. But for Taka he would do anything, he loved her, so in a round about way it was almost the same. He couldn't deny that what Hizumi was doing to him wasn't pleasurable, in fact he found himself enjoying his touch quite a bit.

"Only if I may have your name. I don't wish to moan 'Demon' over and over. And if you are to be my first and last let me enjoy you, all of you." hide smiled sweetly at him and hoped he would give him his one request. If he would do that he would consent to everything.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:59 am

Hizumi grinned and kissed hide softly. "Hizumi...my name is Hizumi...and for tonight you are my lover. That is something no one else has ever gotten of me...treat me as your lover and I will treat you as mine." The demon's hands moved up hide's back only to pull him back a little so he could kiss more of his delicate skin. Soft, silky...and such a beautiful soul.

"You will never feel anything like tonight again...I can assure you of that." Though it sounded like Hizumi was ensuring death he in fact was questioning taking his soul...after all, this was Kata's most precious...the one she adored most...
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:57 am

hide let his arms drape around his back and smiled, leaning into his touch and nuzzling his shoulder, "Hizumi... my beautiful lover." If Hizumi wanted to be treated as a lover then he knew he would have to explore and touch him as well. Which his soft hands were all too eager to do so.

"Come to the bed with me, make me remember you body and soul Hizumi..." He stood and carefully took Hizumi's hands, moving him to the bed and pushing him on it. Slowly he crawled over his lover and started to strip him of his own Kimono. Despite the death Hizumi was seemingly promising, he wanted this. Wanted to know what it was like to be wanted by a lover.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:45 am

Hizumi allowed hide control. This guy was different. Definitely different. "It's one you'll never forget..." The demon rocked his hips up into hide as his hands reached for the massage oil he knew was there. "What is it you are wanting to do to me on this fine night?" Hizumi sat up to remove his clothes and brought hide close to him again, kissing his neck while purring softly. This would be a night he wasn't going to forget for as long as he lived. Hizumi was letting himself be human for awhile...letting himself feel the pleasure of sex with another soul.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:07 am

hide mewled softly when Hizumi rocked his hips against his own, everything the other did only made him want more. He just wasn't completely sure what more was. He'd never laid with anyone, hadn't had the desire to... not until tonight that is. The moment Hizumi sat down before him he felt drawn in, it was an amazing feeling.

"I want you to claim me as yours and only yours, to make you never forget tonight no matter who else you are with." The pink haired angel tilted his chin up and kissed him passionately. It was like he'd done this a thousand times before with Hizumi... like he knew him from somewhere...

"Hizu... please, take me..." He wanted more of his touch...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:39 pm

The demon flipped them so hide was on his back as his hands moved over his naked form. Such soft skin...and a virgin at that...Kata didn't want this for him...she was giving up the thing she loved most just to please him. No. He wouldn't take hide's soul. He'd sing to it, letting it know that it would be his, just in another vessel.

"I wonder how beautiful your screams hide..." Hizumi licked hide's growing errection as he slid a oiiled finger into his body. He was tight alright...way better then the geisha whores here. None of them were really tight anymore.

" Let me here your voice." Hizumi moved and added a second digit, scissoring him.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:21 pm

hide gasped when he felt a finger slide into him, it was easy to tell his body was inexperienced but... he wanted to let this demon have him. He wanted to make Kata proud, even if that meant his death. If he only knew for sure that Hizumi had no intentions of killing him... Oh well. Hizumi said to treat him as though he were his true lover and he had full intentions of fulfilling those wishes. It would make it easier on him anyways.

"Hi-Hizumi.... Mnn-m-more! I want to feel mmmore of you...!" hide could feel himself trembling with pleasure as Hizumi worked him. For his first time he had to admit this was quite pleasurable, even with the circumstance Hizumi was being gentle with him. For that he was thankful... He cried out loudly as a spark of pleasure spread through him, "Oh god... Ah! That-- oooh.... yes-- t-that! A-again... Hizu..."
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:20 am

Hizumi added a third finger and moved to rub the spot hide referred to nice and fast. He knew what could be had of that to make it so much better...he really did prefer guys. Huh. Why didn't he notice that before?

"You have a wonderful voice hide...come here...coat me and I'll show you stars." The demon had hide up on his knees and with the oil. His inexpeirenced hands were something new to Hizumi but he found them to be pleasurably unnerving...this little geisha had no idea what he was doing to his captor...or that it was saving his life. Hizumi was wanting to keep him more and more as the seconds ticked passed...to have this every night was better than coming to the whore house every night for a different soul. And with the city being wiped out he'd be good for a long while on souls...he just had to turn on the machine in his basement to harvest them and jar them for latter use.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:38 am

hide did as he was told and coated him, stroking his long length and squeezing to give him added pleasure. He assumed this felt good since Hizumi was moaning and laying him back again, spreading his slender legs and laying himself between them. Gentleness was not something Hizumi must have used often, but he could see the strong need to control himself a bit more when the demon looked at him. It made him smile and pull him in for a kiss.

"I'm ready."

Or at least he thought he was. When Hizumi pushed into him he whimpered and arched his back off the bed, moaning his new lover's name and scratching down his back a bit. His breathing felt labored as he adjusted to his size... Kissing him softly and nodding to let him know he was okay. When Hizumi started moving it was still painful, but soon he was lost in the unbelievable pleasure the other was giving him. He even moved his hips a bit to meet with the powerful thrust the other was giving him, moaning pleanty loud enough for everyone to know he was actually enjoying himself rather than when all the other girls had been killed and begging for mercy.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:43 am

Hizumi was trying very hard not to rip hide...trying and apprently succeeding. He was growing fond of those moans and was finding that he enjoyed them emensly. This one was better then the others and willing to give himself up to him...if Hizu treated him as a lover when he took him.

"Fuck...you are amazing..." The nails on his back only increased Hizumi's pleasure. He didn't want to hurt hide but god it was hard to hold back! The sparatic clenching he felt was telling him that hide was getting closer to his release. So was the soul eater above him but he was going to hold out until he knew hide's orgasm was almost over...just was he could make it last a bit longer with his own release.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:54 am

the pink haired man was trying his hardest to hold out, to make this last, to enjoy it... but his body was betraying him. It wanted to have all of Hizumi take over him, he wanted Hizumi to be happy no matter what.

"O-oh god. Hizu... So close, mmm~ v-very--Ah! Mnph--" hide moaned loudly as a shock of pleasure ran through him and his body clenched around Hizumi's length. His seed shot between them just before he felt Hizumi filling him with his own. His eyes closed as he felt his body go limp, trying desperately to catch his breath. He was so vulnerable to this demon now... but he didn't care. This felt perfect to him, almost right. It was like he knew him from a past life and his soul was over joyed to have finally found it's match again...

"Hizumi..." His voice was soft, almost like he was still moaning from the aftershock of it all.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:03 am

Feeling the way he did after that and hearing hide's soul cry out to him, singing in joy at having found him, he knew what hide was...hide was the everlasting soul. There was one for every soul eater but to have actually found him without another soul eater taking it...it was a rare gift indeed.

"Shh...I hear you bright soul...and you shall have me...but you will stay in this vessel. You are meant for me in this form and shall remain that way forever." The demon pulled out of hide and kissed right where his heart would be.

"You saved yourself...I only ask that you come with me hide...stay with me. Be with me. As a lover." Hizumi's eyes showed honesty to hide. He really wanted him. Kata had come back hearing hide's orgasm and wanted to see what Hizumi would do...she prayed that he would let him keep his soul. She prayed for hide to live.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:20 am

Hizumi spoke with his soul... and deep down, whether it be in this form or living forever as a soul inside Hizumi... keeping him alive eternally. But hearing that he'd be staying in his human form made him well over joyed, "R-really? Huh? Of course! I... I wouldn't want it any other way... I long to be with you. Since the moment you walked in I knew... that I belonged to you and no one else... Yes. Yes, I'll go with you."

Hide smiled despite the stray tear that rolled down his cheek, it was a happy tear though. Not one of pain... Still smiling brightly hide moved to grab a towel and cleaned his mess off both himself and Hizumi. They had already dressed by the time Kata had knocked and came in, expecting to find her adopted son dead but found he was alive and very much happy.

"hide-chi? Oh hide!" She hugged her little angel close and stroked the back of his head, she needed to talk to Hizumi in private though... "hide... go to the hot springs, your back will thank you. Hizumi, we need to talk..." Once hide left and was out of hearing distance she spoke, "You know what he is don't you? I always called him my angel, but that's because it's what he truely is, he's decended from a powerful line at that. If you took his soul I'd imagine you'd probably live forever, but I can see in your eyes that you don't want that. You want him with you... That is why I took the risk I did. He wouldn't have left me here either wise, thank you Hizumi. Angels are rare and well desired... after tonight it would be best to keep him hidden... I've taken enough of your time though, go to him. He'll be in my private springs."

And indeed he was... His eyes were closed and his back rested against a rather large, heated rock. He felt the water become disturbed though and opened his eyes to see Hizumi. Why it felt like his soul was flying when he saw this man was unknown to him really... He loved that feeling but Hizumi was the only one person or thing he'd ever felt that for. "Hizu-kun?" His arms reached for him and his lips fell into a pout, he wanted to cuddle one of the worlds deadliest beings... man did that make him twisted...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:22 am

Hizumi nodded after his talk with Kata and went to find his new lover. hide was in the springs that Kata had told him to go to...god was he cute. The demon smirked and moved into hide's arms.

"No one has ever welcomed me into their arms before...this is new." Hizumi laid his head down on hide's chest and hummed softly, feeling to the soul inside beam brighter.

"You are one of a kind hide...one of a kind and all mine. My first real lover...this is quite a change of pace." Not that he minded. Different was good. This was just...amazing different. He was tamed in one night by an angel who didn't even know he was an angel. No...things couldn't get complicated at all!
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:38 am

hide grinned cutely at him, "That was their loss... I find you not so scary unlike what all the other Geisha's claimed you to be." He nuzzled his head before kissing it, "I like the idea of being only yours. But I'll have to get used to how you take souls from others..." Most of the girls here had been used and given a sort of 'kiss of death'. A kiss that stole their souls...

Two days flew by fast, it was time for them to depart... He gave his adopted mother a hug and kiss before going, Kata cried... but not until after Hizumi and hide disappeared in the forest.

"Hizumi... Is anyone going to survive? T-the attack later that is..." He hated to leave his mother... but her wish was for him to live. "Will we be alright?" Already hide was lost... but that was all the more reason for him to cling to his strong arm...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:52 am

"I'll have plenty of souls to last for a long time after the city is wiped out. You'll be the only one I have in such a way for a long time." The next two days went by in a blur and eventually they were leaving. hide was holding onto him dearly as they moved to his home. He looked up at the sky and shook his head.

"I don't know...but daylight is coming fast. We've gotta move. Come here." Hizumi pulled hide up into his arms and took off to his home at a dead run. The light was coming too fast...Hizumi came to his home and dashed through the door, closing and bolting it quickly. It was a small home but there was a hidden door. One that led underground. It only took a few more minutes and they were down stairs. The lights came on as Hizumi made his way down the stairs and into his home.

"There. Let me turn on the machine really fast." Hizumi had set hide on a a very big bed in the middle of a room. A whirling sound was heard as Hizumi turned on his machine. The demon came back and moved to hold hide.

"Which would you prefer. My distracting you during the bomb dropping...or simply hold you and hope you get some sleep."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:12 am

"Distract me, please..." Thinking about all those death's hurt. He knew there would be no sleeping unless he was on the verge of passing out... So he rolled Hizumi and pinned him down, kissing him to hopefully rid himself of the nagging feeling in his chest. Which he happily found was quickly being replaced by his need to feel his lover. He hoped this bombing wouldn't last long... that feeling was horrid.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 am

Hizumi moved and rocked his hips up into hide. "Gladly." The demon moaned loudly as his hands found hide's hips. The thought of hide above him was a nice one...one he wanted to do.

"Ride me hide...I want you to ride me." Hizumi's hand reached out for his own oil. The clothes weren't staying on long...he didn't mind it though. He was naturally warm blooded and living underground had it's advantages. It was nice and cool down there. Though that also meant hide would be looking for warmth a lot. Not that Hizumi cared.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next