Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped by a Demon

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kidnapped by a Demon Empty Kidnapped by a Demon

Post  Maya Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Maya was a hybrid. Half angel...half demon. His life was full of hatred and pursuit. His mother was a demon and her brothers killed his father. They could have killed him, too, but his mother wouldn't let them. Instead, they left him on earth...at a rather young age, to fend for himself. Orphanage life was tough but he was grateful for some place to sleep at night. Life went on and for ten years after he left the orphanage, the demons haunted him. Family...aiming to kill. He had been beaten and abused and lied to. Many times. It broke Maya and turned him into a jumpy, worried spaz, hiding and going out only in broad daylight. Whatever it was that protected him at the orphanage never protected him now and he was always in fear of another attack. Another demon hiding in the shadows to try and kill him.

He was walking down a quiet street, the sun near setting. It made him nervous and his heart was pounding. He had just gotten off work and missed the bus back to his apartment and had to walk. It was not something he liked to do. He hurried his steps, sucking on a lollipop to try and comfort himself. He heard a noise and tensed up, walking on and trying to ignore it. Another noise and he tripped over his own feet, landing hard on the pavement below.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped by a Demon Empty Re: Kidnapped by a Demon

Post  Aiji Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Aiji was a very heartless demon. He hated humans and hybrids alike. They were nothing but game to him. Game and maybe a pet. That's what he was looking for on Earth. It wasn't to kill a person. No. It was to capture something and make it his pet. He first started thinking of a cat. Get a cat...make his own. He really did think about it and was going to...until he saw him. Blonde, looking worried, jumpy, and eating a lollipop. That hybrid couldn't have been more than 20. Perfect. He started to follow him but it was obvious he would have to tread this carefully. When the hybrid fell Aiji put his new plan into action. He came over and offered a hand to help him up.

"Oi are you alright? Hey...what's got you so scared man?" Play nice demon...play nice demon...that's it. Make him put his guard down by asking for his help...now...he just had to get him to not run. He fell. He shouldn't be moving so soon after a fall like that. Perfect.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:49 pm

It all felt so wrong. Get up, Maya. Run home. He could smell something off in the air and he wished he could smell the demons. It would be nice to know when they were coming. He looked up at this stranger and his calm smile. Maya didn't like it.

"I-I'm fine. Thank you." He said, pulling himself to his feet. He noticed the lollipop had fallen into the street. Damn. He gave the stranger a hurried smile and started walking on, running his hand through his hair to try and calm himself down. Maybe it wasn't a demon. Just keep walking. Run if things start getting suspicious.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:27 am

Aiji watched the man get up and start walking away. He had to stop him...stop him without using force. "W-wait...do you know this area? I'm not from around here. It's the closest city to my home and the nearest pet shop. I'm wanting to get a cat...you-you wouldn't happen to know any pet shops near here would you? It's so big here and no one's really all that friendly..." Place the lost human. That's it Aiji. Lure him in...don't give away anything...you'll have your new pet soon enough.

"Could you possibly help me? I could really use the help."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:31 am

Damn his kind nature. This stranger just needed a little help. Maya's eyes softened and he smiled a little. He knew of a few pet shops in the area though he never owned a pet of his own.

"Um...there's the animal shelter a few blocks that way..." He pointed off and then pointed another direction. "And a few shops down that line of streets. One in a shopping mall..."

He bit his lip, hoping the man would take the directions and go. He didn't feel entirely comfortable around him and didn't want to be out anymore. It was getting dark and he didn't want to run into any demons. Not again. He just had to get indoors.

"I'm late, though, so I gotta get going." He said and took off walking again, heart pounding. He just had to get away.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:42 am

Aiji shook his head. "Too bad." Within a few moments he had grabbed Aiji and sufficiently cut off his air flow and waited until he was passed out before he picked him up and took him home. He had his new pet now...all he had to do was train him now.

"I must find you clothes now...get you something to show your place...a collar perhaps." He was talking to himself as he locked the hybrid in a room and went out to the store. He needed to get new provisions. This hybrid was way bigger than the little kitty he had been looking for originally.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:47 am

Maya struggled, clawing at Aiji's arms. He kicked his feet, but his fight ended, blackness taking him. His last thought was of fear. He was being assaulted. He'd never escape it. Maybe it would be better just to give up and die.

When he woke up, he found himself in a small room. There was nothing much to it, a small bed and a dresser. Not even a window. And the light on the ceiling was dim. He was scared. He tried the door but no luck. He tried crying for help but no luck either. He sat in the far corner of the room, legs pulled to his chest. He was shaking with fear. He'd been kidnapped! No one would come to rescue him. He had no friends or family to speak of. What could they possibly want? Tears rolled down his cheeks and he hugged onto himself, silently wishing he'd just die.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:02 am

Aiji got something he thought was very fitting. He was happy with his selection. He had gotten a few maid's outfits, all with petticoats and things. It was apparently a popular brand on Earth too. He even got a garter for them. Oh and didn't forget the cat collar that had a nice bell on it. The demon opened the door to find his new pet in the corner.

"Ah, you're awake. I wasn't going to be so forceful about taking you but you didn't want to show me around...who knows...had you done that I might not have taken you at all. Here are your new clothes. You will wear them. The collar will be on at all times. There's no chance of you escaping so I wouldn't try. There's no chance of overpowering me either. Do as I say and you won't be hurt. I'm a demon of my word if nothing else. You'll be cleaning the house and making my meals. I'm immune to human poisons so there's no point in it. Here...my name's Aiji. I'm your new master."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:07 am

The door opened and Maya looked up with frightened eyes. That man walked in and tossed some bags down at him. Maya didn't understand. Then he heard it. The one thing he feared most.

"Demon?" His shaky voice protested. "No. Why? What do you want with me? Just let me go!"

He wasn't going to bow to some demon's wishes just because he was stronger or powerful. Maya had every right to live and just because he was a hybrid did not make him below anyone else. He got up and tried to get past the demon. He had to get out. He had to get home and be safe.

"Let me go!" He shouted as he fought but his strength was far inferior.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:13 am

"You walk out of this house and every demon on that street will kill you. You're safe in here. The fact that I haven't killed you yet or beaten you should show you that I'm kinder to hybrids than most. Don't test me. Just do as I say. You're on the marked list. If you go back up there...you'll be dead in a week. Take your pick, Yamazaki Masahito. Life as a maid...or death." Aiji let go of the hybrid. He knew that his name was on the list simply because he had been the demon handing out the assignments. That was a small detail though. Nothing anyone needed to worry about.

"I looked in your wallet and found out your name. You're on the list. If you don't believe me...the list is on the desk in my study."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:16 am

"What do you mean? Where am I?" He cried, tears rolling down his cheeks as he beat his fists uselessly against Aiji's chest. He listened to what he said but Maya didn't want to believe it. A demon. Kidnapped. Being forced into slavery. Or death.

"List...what list...why are people always after me?" He gave up, spirit broken. He fell back into that corner and slumped to the floor, hugging onto his legs again as his body shook with fear. "...Why?"
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:26 am

Aiji looked at Maya with no pity at all. "Because you were born to be hunted. In the beginning female angels were stolen and made into whores. Tied up and fucked relentlessly until she became pregnant. She gave birth and the baby was set on Earth. She'd go back to being raped constantly until she was yet again carrying a demon spawn...sometimes even raped during the pregnancy. It was a cruel thing to do but it was done so demons could hone their hunting and sensing skill.

"See...having a body that carried both types of blood enabled demons to learn to track angels. They just had to distinguish the scents. There was demon...human...hybrid...and eventually they learned to retract the demon scent away from hybrids and learn angels scent patterns. Therefore, giving us an advantage. How it came to demons and angels falling in "love" and having spawn is beyond me...but that's how your race came to be. You were made to be hunted. Nothing more."
Aiji gestured toward the bags.

"Get dressed. You start work tomorrow. That includes making food. Tonight I have take out for both of us. I wasn't sure what you ate so I just took a safe bet and got Chinese since you were in the Asian region of Earth."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:30 am

Aiji's speech just tore at his heart. Life was a game to the demons. Maya didn't matter. His life was forfeit just by being who he was. He hung his head and cried silently, wishing the demon would leave him alone. He didn't need anymore explanation. He was a toy, a slave, a dog. He didn't matter. He never did in his life. This heartless demon was breaking him. That smile that used to spread over Maya's face was no more. What life did he have now?

"I'm not hungry..." He said stubbornly, refusing to look up at him. He wasn't ready to resign himself to a life of servitude.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:54 am

Aiji brought Maya his food anyway and left it there for him. He didn't lock the door either, simply the front door, which he always kept the key for. He laid down and covered his lower half with the blanket. He was waiting for this Yamazaki Masahito to try to kill him...it would be interesting for him to. He'd learn his place fast.

Aiji was heartless and a sadist. If this hybrid crossed the line he'd find himself bound and being raped. It was the easiest and fastest way to break someone of everything. He liked his spirit but...he wouldn't tolerate disobedience. If Masahito did as told Aiji would start bringing him lollipops and things he liked. He wanted to be sure that he would obey.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:01 am

Maya curled up on the floor and cried himself to sleep, not even bothering to move to the bed. He was so beaten and Aiji so heartless. It just tore him up that his life was over, only to be used as a slave to a demon. That must mean he was in hell. There's no other place he could think of that would bring such misery. Of course Aiji took him to hell. Maya didn't even bother leaving the room. He didn't even realize the door was unlocked. It didn't matter. There was no way out, right? Why bother?

In the morning, he woke up cold and curled up on the floor. He didn't even bother moving. He just laid there, back sore and mind heavy. He didn't want to face the day. Hell and slavery. He might as well just stay there until that demon comes looking for him.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:14 am

Aiji had a moment of weakness. He was looking at his new slave curled up on the floor and shivering...oi. Slowly he moved into the room. Picking him up and refusing to put him down he set him in teh bed and covered him up.

"Put the collar on. That's all you have to do today. I'm bringing home dinner. Don't leave...death is not something you would wish for here...it won't be a quick one. They love to torture...I'll be back around nine." With that Aiji walked out and headed off to work. He was back to work and handed out assignments for the demons to carry out. He was high up there for sure...the hybrid in his house didn't know that though and if he could help it...he wouldn't.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:22 am

Maya was scared and wanted to fight back but Aiji was stronger. He set him down in the bed and covered him up. He felt confused. He watched the demon leave and he wondered why he was being nice. Maya was his slave, after all.

After a while, he got up and looked through the bags, becoming slightly embarrassed at what he saw. Skimpy little maid outfits. This is what he was supposed to wear? And was he supposed to become some little sex toy, too? The idea scared him more and he went back to hiding in the bed for a while.

He got up again, deciding he might as well do what Aiji wanted so that he wouldn't hurt him. He found the collar and tried to figure it out but it seemed odd and he couldn't do it. He bit his lip, cursing himself because he couldn't figure it out. Aiji was going ot beat him, for sure. So, to make up for it, he left the room and cleaned the house. Who knew demons had such large and dusty houses? Maya sat in front of a window, looking out pitifully on the smoke and ash and dead trees that encompassed hell. It was disturbing and he was scared.

He went back to his room and closed the door. Again, no luck with the collar. He pulled out one of the maid outfits and put it on. He probably looked so goofy and clumsy in it. This skimpy little dress with a poofy skirt and black over-the-knee socks. He whined and curled back up in the bed, clutching onto the collar. Maybe he'd saved himself for another day...but maybe Aiji would kill him anyway. At least it would be over, right?
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:28 am

Aiji came home with dinner to...a clean house? What the? The demon set the food down and moved up the stairs to the room he'd left the hybrid in. "You cleaned the house? After I said you didn't have to...huh...you must really want to not die. You do know if I don't tell you to do it, that means you don't have to. All I wanted was for you to put on the collar." But he realized quickly that his new pet wasn't wearing the collar...why?

"Why aren't you wearing the collar?" He didn't sound angry...or at least he didn't try to. He was simply asking a question but with Aiji it usually came out as an angry tone. He'd have to work on that.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:31 am

Maya's hands were shaking when Aiji walked in. He seemed almost upset that he actually cleaned the house. That's what Aiji wanted, right? Then there was the question of the collar. Maya held it out, still shaking, afraid that Aiji would hurt him.

"I-I...can't...I can't figure it out..." He said, the most pitiful look on his face. He didn't dare look into Aiji's eyes. He would show he knew his place. A slave and a pet. He would never be anything more. And he would never be free again.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:40 am

Aiji saw his new pet come over and hold out the collar. He sounded so scared...the demon moved his hand beneath the blonde's chin and pulled his face up to look into his eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you...you tried. It's a complicated collar. I got it for design, not function. I won't hurt you if you do as I ask...you made up for it by cleaning the house. I understand that. Shh...I'm not mad. Come here." The demon slipped the collar on his new pet and made sure it was snug, and not too tight but not loose enough so the collar would move.

"I wanted to get a name tag for you to put on there as well but your name is a bit too long masahito. Come along. Dinner's downstairs." Once the collar was on, he patted the hybrd's head and moved to the door, heading for the kitchen.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:45 am

Maya was very confused. Why was Aiji being nice? That angry look was gone from his eyes and he watched him as the collar was put on. Maya didn't fight back. He held still so it would be easy for him. He didn't know why he let him. Those fingers felt like ice on his skin and he was still so scared. Aiji could be setting a trap, making Maya loose all worry and then take that time to strike. Well, Maya wasn't stupid. He wasn't going to let his guard down so easily.

He did follow along, though. He was very hungry. Aiji might have poisoned his food but it didn't matter. He just needed something to eat. The collar had a bell and Maya hated it instantly. He was a cat, now? A cat and a maid. A prisoner and slave. He hated hearing his name from those lips and he wasn't going to let Aiji know...he wasn't going to tell him his nickname. The name he always went by. That was reserved for more...friendly people. Not hostile and maniacal kidnappers. Or demons.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:42 pm

"I hope you don't mind sushi. I got a bunch from a lady at the fish market. There's also pizza in case you don't like it. I wasn't sure what you liked so it's just a plain cheese pizza. Sit. Eat." Aiji took his place at the table and gestured to the other seat. He was looking forward to this pet. It meant he had more free time from cleaning to work.

"I work from 6am-8pm. I get home about nine. The house must be clean and laundry done. I'll show you the house after dinner. Do not mess with my desk but to dust it. I would like dinner cooked and ready by the time I get home. I'm out for dinner and then I go to my study. Do not bother me in there." Aiji started to eat his sushi. He was going to show Maya the house and then head to his study.

"That collar doesn't come off unless you're showering or sleeping. Those are the only two times and they go back on when you get out or when you wake up."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:53 pm

"I-I don't mind it." He said, sitting down and keeping his eyes low. Aiji was giving him more instructions and he listened quietly, not even bothering to protest. He was a slave here. No hope for escape. He'd do what Aiji asked. It looked like he'd never have to actually be around him. This could be okay. He could just hide when Aiji was home.

They ate quietly and then Aiji showed him around the house, dishing out rules and instructions on how he was to clean everything. Maya felt so depressed about it all. Such a big house for such a heartless being. Aiji didn't even care what Maya was feeling. It didn't matter. Maya just wanted to go back into his little room and hide.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Aiji showed Masahito around and then went to his study. That's where he'd be most of the time. It didn't matter what he did as long as everything got clean. That's all that counted.

"There. That's all of it. Clean it, make dinner, and don't bother me in my study. Follow those rules and no harm will ever come to you." Aiji started to walk away and into his study. He closed the door and went back to work. He was a workaholic...always.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Maya watched him walk away and he sighed as the door closed. Alone again. He cleaned up the dinner mess and went up to his room, closing the door so he could hide again. He curled up on the bed, trying to get warm under the blankets. Why was hell so cold? He cried himself to sleep, not even bothering to turn out the light or take off the collar. He couldn't figure the damn thing out, anyway.

When he woke up, he was alone. He peeked out the door, listening anxiously for any sound of his demon captor. No sound. He's not here. Maya could breathe again. He did his 'chores' and made food for Aiji. It was all ready at nine and Maya stood in the kitchen, hugging onto himself. Another miserable day. He slumped to the floor and pulled his knees to his chest. He was so tired. He just wished he could sleep it all away.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next