Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon from the Mountain

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Demon from the Mountain - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon from the Mountain

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Zero stared at hide as he went to Hizumi. He what? This...was new. He'd never heard of something like this happening before. How...strange. Hizumi however felt his entire being call out to the man crying. Like his own heart was breaking just seeing him cry like that.

"Hey...don't cry. I'm alright...don't worry about me. See? Nothing wrong with me. Shh..." Zero could see Hizumi's eyes and see that he was looking at hide's chest.

"You shine so bright..." The demon looked up to hide and kissed him. His body had acted before his mind did. Was that normal for him to kiss him? Was he supposed to do that?

"Hizu...you can feel that brightness...beckon it to you. It wants to come to you...just...call to it to come to you. Will it into your body." Zero was instructing him to take hide's soul and kill him. Hizumi called to hide's soul and felt it come closer and closer and closer. When it passed into his body one stray tear fell from his closed eyes as hide's body fell to the floor. Hizumi was getting better by the second and...and he was remembering...

"hide. No! No no no...hide...hideto...please...no...I didn't mean to. I'm sorry baby...I didn't want to take it...please...wake up...don't leave me..."

"He's gone little brother...you took his soul. The only thing you can do now is burn him. Give him a funeral...you were right. He wasn't like the others...that angel truly loved you..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 pm

This... this wasn't painful at all... this was peaceful, dieing like this... "Hi...zu...mi..." His lifeless body fell to the floor, all there was was darkness now. Since he gave his soul to a demon willingly there was no salvation for him. There was hell and hell alone, not even Limbo wanted him...

Several hundreds years passed, hide had no memory of the life he'd lived before. Just that he died in Japan in the middle of this dense forest on the mountain side... He was a demon now though, a soul eater no less. He'd just consumed a small child's soul who had been dying... being a doctor had it's benefits sometimes. He only took souls from the dieing, they were as close as he could without it truly being illegal. At least they were already dieing.

He had a week off though, and he was spending it in the one place that felt like home despite nothing being here... Just trees and the small waterfall. Someone was come closer to him though... another soul eater trying to hide himself. Smirking, he glanced over his shoulder, "I know you're there soul eater, I could smell you from a mile away."
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Years had gone by and Hizumi still hadn't healed from the loss of hide...no. It was worse now. He was rampaging across the world. And currently taking out people that were listed as dead from the new flu going around. Zero however had been waiting at home. Hizumi would come back once a year...it was the only time he could stand being in his former home. But today he felt another soul eater. Not his brother though. The demon followed him to the woods. Hizumi's hidden door was nearby. Hmm...pink hair?

"You're a soul eater as well...huh. Turn around child. I have not the time for games."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:42 pm

"Good guess." He turned around and faced the other soul eater, his heart jumped into his chest. Something about him knew this demon... but he couldn't place how... he'd never seen him before.

"Forgive me... it's my weekend off, I was site seeing. I'll be on my way now." He offered a smile as he started walking by the other shocked demon.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:45 pm

"hide. You're...but you...how long do you have off? There's another soul eater I'd like you to meet. You may be able to help him. I've the brother I know and love. But maybe...maybe you can change that. Don't ask me how but you can." This was a long shot but he knew Hizumi was in Tokyo right now. He was about to leave the country again. Hopefully they could find him before that happened.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:55 pm

"You know me?" Confusion was written all over his face... how did this demon know-- "The next four days." Soon he found himself in Tokyo and following this eager demon on his hunt for his brother. What could he possibly do? he never associated himself with other demons... not unless he had to, which was next to never.

"Hey! Just what in the hell is going on? I'm tired of being drug all this damn city, I can't help your brother." He finally pulled away from the demon as they were running down an abandoned alley way. Not even knowing their actions were being closely monitored.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Zero stopped when hide pulled away from him and his eyes narrowed but not at hide...at something behind them.

"Hizu...don't. I came to help you." The dark figure growled, his bright red eyes glowing.

"Like you helped me kill my love...kill my reason to be? No thank you Zero. I don't want your help. Not now. Not ever." The threatening growl that escaped him grew louder as he noticed the other demon.

"Come to take me out have you? You and your friend? You don't stand a chance. I almost pity the foolish soul eater you got to join you...he's going to die. Very slow...very painful...you can't stop me. No one can stop me."

"Do you really want to do that? Before you even see who it is little brother?" The brother part got another fierce growl out of Hizumi as his wings unfurled. Dark angelic feather wings came out of his back as his claw lengthened.

"You are no relation of mine Zero. I lost my brother the day he tricked me into killing hide. I have nothing but enemies...and I kill my enemies."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:53 pm

hide couldn't turn around, that cold voice froze him. No matter what he couldn't will his body to move. He stared at Zero as he could physically feel the others brother stepping closer, his anger growing with each step. He could smell the murder around this man...

The next moment happened so fast he hardly had time to flinch... wait... Why would he need to flinch?! He felt a warmth flooding to his side, his hand touching there gently... his shirt was soaked and ripped, sharp claws still protruding from him... Pulling his hand away he found himself staring at his own blood. As the sharp claws were pulled from him he turned his head to look at his attacker, "...Why...?" then he felt himself falling back against him but crumpling to the ground soon after.

"hide!" His brother really had lost his mind!
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Hizumi stared as Zero worked quickly to stop the bleeding by luring an unsuspecting soul off the street for him to have. It worked and hide was healing fast. Hizumi however was quickly losing the darkness around him. He was staring at hide with wide, disbelieving eyes. Then it all came back ten times darker. Hizumi was almost a shadow now.

"Who is this man? Why are you doing this to me!? Haven't I suffered enough!? Haven't you done enough!?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Zero quickly pulled hide behind him to keep him safe from Hizumi's rage, "Are you so blind that you don't even realize your own lover was reincarnated? That our own father saved his condemned soul so that he could come back to you?! Do you not remember what he said to you?!"

hide was staring at Hizumi's shadow form... his heart pounding in his chest as he did so. Then he found his feet moving, forcing him to run by Hizumi, and spread his own gray wings. He had to get this guy away from all these people, less there be a mass murder. For a demon he certainly liked to keep people safe... And what better place to run than to the woods Zero had found him in. Hopefully Hizumi and Zero would follow him here...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Hizumi stopped and turned to watch hide fly off as once again the shadows drew back. Hizumi's broken eyes watched the shape leave. "He was meant for you my son...he'll find his way back to your arms...." The pair took off and raced after hide. When he realized where the demon had gone Hizumi backpedaled, trying to get away. Zero brought him down anyway though.

"I met him here. He has no idea of his past Hizu. No idea of this place yet when he got the time off he came here. Right here. Don't you get it? He's come back...if you give back his soul...maybe it'll take the darkness away...maybe he'll remember."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:34 pm

hide stepped from behind the tree he was hiding from, his eyes locking on Hizumi, he knew this man too. But not this dark side... Cautiously he stepped forward, his wings resting behind him but still ever ready to take off on a moments notice.

"You're... darker."

His body knew that this was his Hizumi, but it was definitely eviler... "What did he forget Zero?" hide's eyes were locked in a staring contest with Hizumi's, he was searching his memories for what was being spoken.

The demon cringed, "You were an angel... I... I didn't trust you, but you wanted to save Hizumi the only way you knew how... that way Kata had once told you about, but never in detail because... well... she didn't want you to die. You still sought me out, begging for my help... Ever since you died my brother... blamed me. Because he was too blind to remember..."
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:39 pm

"Give hide back his soul Hizu...let the darkness you feel go." hide was going to have to do the same to Hizumi as what Hizu had done to him. But Hizumi looked up and found the darkness surround him to a full shadow and then step away from him.

"No! You can't have him! He's mine! He's all I have left. You can't take him!" Hizumi was freaking out and the shadow was only growing more solid by the second. Then...it formed into an angelic version of hide. A shadow...but it was that version of him. The darkness that was hiding in hide's soul was what was surrounding Hizumi all these years. Keeping him in a bubble...protecting him from what he viewed as evil and the shadow was facing said evil, Zero.

"Stay back." The shadow had an echoy voice but it was very menacing...Hizumi wasn't playing around anymore...this was personal.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:09 am

Zero growled... while hide's original intentions had been noble, darkness that he'd gained while being with Hizumi had taken over. It was time for drastic measures. "You're a fool Hizumi. That is just a shadow, it can't do anything but hold hide's memory--"

"Silence, I am all he'll ever need... He doesn't need you."

For some reason, that hurt than being stabbed earlier... "Hizumi. He's not real. It's a shadow of the past that you'll never get over unless you make a choice at let go. You'll be miserable for eternity if you keep him... If that's what you want I have to die by your hand, can you watch me die again?" With his old soul out more things were coming to him, he could feel himself becoming emotional the more he looked at his broken lover.

"This isn't you! This isn't why I gave myself up to save you!" hide was now in tears... He was losing. He could feel it.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:22 am

Hizumi didn't look at the demon...only at the shadow. It had turned around and came up to him. "I'll always protect you...be with you...but Hizumi...my love...you have to let this angel soar." Hizumi's tears fell as he fell to the ground. The shadow above him was becoming lighter...fainter...and there was a light building in Hizumi. He looked up at the shadow as it knelt down to his level.

"I love you...always...don't make me let go."

"You don't have to...simply set me free...I'll come back to you. I promise you. I'm yours till the end of time...please." The demon gave out a soft cry as the light came up and out of him. As it hit the shadow of hide's former self, the shadow dissipated, and with it the darkness surrounding Hizumi. He was grieving all over again. Like he'd just lost hide again. It wasn't fair...it just wasn't fair.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:39 am

hide's old soul looked to his demon reincarnation and smiled, mouthing a thank you instead of voicing it. He drifted through hide, leaving behind what was needed to make things easier for Hizumi.

"Hizumi..." the pink haired demon fell down next to the crying demon, quickly wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close. He didn't know what to say to him other than he was sorry... But he cradled the other regardless... "Hizu..."
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:42 am

Hizumi let himself be held as he cried. "It's not fair! I wanted him forever! He promised me forever! I would've been fine!...he didn't, shouldn't have done that. I love him so much...it's not fair that you look like him. It's just not fair..." Hizumi was letting out all his grief and pain though he wasn't sure how this was going to work now...he hoped it would get better...easier...something.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:54 am

"You... You didn't even know! You couldn't even remember who I was! You're a Demon Hizumi! A Demon! Kata told me this would happen, that I would have to give myself to you completely! I was always with you! Always! I did it to save you... So... So I could come back in a form that wouldn't kill you! You wanna know what's not fair?!" hide was trembling, there was so much raw emotion running through him, "I went through hell and back... for you... only to be treated like I'm the worst abomination you've ever laid your eyes upon!"

hide was sobbing into Hizumi's shoulder, clinging to him with one hand while the other one weakly hit him... How was this supposed to work out when it seemed like Hizumi hated his demon form...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:57 am

"Because the hide I knew wouldn't have ran from me! No matter how dark or murderous I was. The hide I knew and loved would've come to me...held me...and told me that there was no reason for me to be that damn upset!" Hizumi was holding hide despite his words. He felt the soul that had left his body...it had gone to it's proper place...inside the demon in front of him. This was his lost lover...why couldn't he see that before?
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:27 am

"You were going to hurt innocent people if we stayed there! And possibly try and kill me again..." Hizumi still had his blood on his hand... but he didn't care... he just want to be close to him... "Hizu... I'm sorry..." hide moved to the demon's lap despite them still arguing. This was just venting... It needed to be done.

"Too much fluff... I've gotta split." Thee other demon quickly took off, leaving them alone near Hizumi's old home.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 am

Hizumi looked into hide's eyes, holding him there for a minute before kissing him passionately. He pulled the demon closer to his body as their entire being sent shocks through both of them. This was how it was supposed to be. Them. Together.

"Damn you...I hate reason and logic..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 am

hide moaned at the shock waves he received from the kisses and being so close to his old lover... Though he had to chuckle and nip at his bottom lip, "Those nails of yours don't tickle Hizu-kun..." He let his hand slip up Hizumi's shirt, scratching lightly...

"So... what now Hizu?"
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:53 am

Hizumi purred at the scratched and lifted hide up as he stood. "We go to bed...unless you want to be taken right here in the woods." He was up for taking hide on the ground or up against a tree, though a bed did sound better. Anywhere his lover wanted...he would go.

"Take your pick. No matter where it is though by nightfall I will have you again."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:14 am

"And should I decide on following you to your bed and then play hard to get?" He was grinning playfully as he was carried down to Hizumi's basement home, and laid on the bed. He had an idea that it would probably lead to rough sex... Hmm interesting.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:17 am

"Then I'll kiss you...caress you...lick you...touch you...bite you...you'll give in eventually to me. You always have." Hizumi was making his way up hide's stomach, moving to remove his shirt as he did.

"So...do you want to play hard to get...or tell me what you want?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next