Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon from the Mountain

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Demon from the Mountain - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon from the Mountain

Post  hide Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:22 am

A little grin grew on his face as he stole the oil from Hizumi. Not only would he ride him but he would give him a bit of a show to boot. Kata told him Hizumi liked to be teased and tempted with such things, and it would add to the distration for sure...

Dipping his fingers into the oil, he moved to start to prep himself. Granted he couldn't do as well as Hizumi, but he could tell his lover was enjoing it. Soon though he was coating his length and positioning himself over him, moaning as he pushed himself down and felt himself stretching further.

"Hizu... Mmm..." hide leaned forward to kiss him before he started to move. Slow at first but soon picking up speed and moving steady.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:27 am

hide prepping himself was something he didn't expect to look so damn tempting. He was hot...a sweet angel that fell from heaven. He'd keep him forever. Feeling the heat surround him brought a moan from the demon. He couldnt' stop himself from thrusting up into him. hide was so easy to get lost in.

"hide...fuck..." He wanted to turn him over and pound into him. Pound into him like never before...he wanted to do everything to him...the sirens started to go off...any minute now and the bomb would drop.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:48 pm

The sirens made him cringe on the inside, he could feel the panic and uneasiness... His hands were trembling as he grabbed Hizumi's shoulders and rolled them to where he was on bottom. He looked up to him with pleading lust filled eyes, "H-Hizu please... fuck me, I-I need you... Please, please...!" The voices were horrible, and he was certain that unless he had Hizumi there with him and distracting him that they wouldn't go away.

"Whatever you want of me, you can have..." Even his soul felt like it was pleading for his distraction and pleasure.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:32 am

Hizumi found them turned so hide was on bottom. Everything about him was begging for a distraction...well he'd give him one. "Focus on me and me alone." The demon took hold of his lover's slender hips and started thrusting into him at a lovely pace. Soon the noise hide was making was resounding off the walls so he couldn't hear the sirens...or the bomb dropping. The impact and aftershock he did though...Hizumi was far enough underground that it didn't damage his home though he was certain he'd be clearing himself out a new staircase and building a new house on top of it...damn. Hizumi didn't stop what they were doing though. That was the last thing the angel needed was to know what happened while in a sane state of mind. It was better to deal with this while impaired by overwhelming pleasure.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Him and only him, focus on Hizumi, his lover, his life, the pleasure he was giving him... everything about him. Sure enough he felt himself getting lost in everything that was his lover, soon the screaming in his head dulled... but then the aftershocks afterwards gave away why. But the soul eater above him wasn't giving him the chance to dwell over it. He was moving in and out of him in such a way it was taking everything he had to stay conscious.

"Hizumi~ Oh god. H-Hizumi!" This demon knew his body too well already. He figured it was because his soul belonged to him... but whatever it was it was an amazing feeling, one he never wanted to lose. "I-I... I'm close. Hizu please, ahh! Make me see stars~"
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:22 am

Hizumi knew that he couldn't let hide cum...not when there was still things going on above...another five minutes and he could but not yet. So the demon wrapped his hand around the base of hide's erection and squeezed, making sure he wouldn't be able to orgasm.

"You can't until I say so..." Hizumi still picked up his pace like hide asked though. The screams and rumble was dying out. The siren was gone already...just a little bit longer. Good thing both were immune to the weapons of man...at least the chemical ones. He was sure if he'd been above ground the sheer force would've shredded him. But...the chemical weapon itself was not toxic to either demon or angel so they were both safe. Just a little longer...he had to hold out till then.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 pm

"H-hi-Hizu--! Ah!" Hizumi prevent him from cumming. His fingers scratched at his shoulders as his body trembled. The voices in his head had subsided, no doubt they were deafened by his own soul crying out to Hizumi for a distraction. The pain people were suffering out there would have killed him to bear without such a distraction as this.

The angel moved to meet his lover's thrust, anything to make this more pleasurable and lost longer. Not hard considering he was ready to explode, "Heaven-Hizumi please...! I-I can't--Mmph, please Hizu--!" hide was begging for release, the heat that was building in his torso was getting almost unbearable.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Hizumi nibbled on his neck a little as the last of the bomb passed, then he let hide orgasm and found his own within his lover's. "Oh god...you...are one...amazing...fuck..." Hizumi was breathing heavily as he pulled out of hide and laid down on his bed.

"Wow...how's that...for a dis...traction?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 pm

hide moaned loudly when he was finally allowed his released. He clung to his lover as they both rode out their orgasms... How was it?

"Perfect..." His voice was barely above a whisper, his mind was barely there... and soon he passed out. His soul was resting... the rushed emotions took it's toll on him both spiritually and physically. But this was probably for the better right now, at least until tomorrow... when the death toll was done passing and their spirits wouldn't be screaming.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:44 pm

Hizumi waited for hide to fall asleep before getting dressed and going outside. He wandered around and stole the souls left above ground and not in his machine. There were so many that the demon had to remind himself not to be greedy and gorge on them.

"Mmm...15 yr old innocent...happy. oh...just got her first kiss. Pity. Died a virgin. But they taste better that way." Hizumi was always able to feel what their last moments were like. This girl had just been given her first kiss right before the sirens went off.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:12 am

A few hours had passed, hide's soul willed him to wake up... but when he didn't find Hizumi he panicked slightly... "Hizumi...?" Slowly he moved to gather his clothing and slip into them. It was so dark down here... But he managed to stumble towards the tiny bit of light he saw peeking through a crack. But what he saw outside when him opened the door made him wish he'd stayed in bed.

There was destruction everywhere... this was not the world he'd seen yesterday. He looked out over the land and spotted a small child standing next to a tree, oddly enough the child was staring at him before he floated over... The child was just a spirit. "I lost my mama... can you help me find my mama?" The spirit had been crying... He opened his arms for the small child, allowing him to hide in his arms. When he opened his arms again he knew the small child would disappear... but he wanted to comfort this one before he sent it...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:49 am

Hizumi was coming back to the house when he saw hide outside...and holding a small boy. Spirits weren't full body apparitions...shit!

"hide no!" The demon broke into a run but stopped short as the small boy grew and changed into another demon.

"Zero let him go. Now."

"Oh but he's so cute...and smells so good. He shines Hizu. I think I'll keep him." The other demon was holding onto hide from behind and licked his neck as he purred softly.

"I mean it Zero. Let him go."

"No...he's so...mmm, delicious. Why would I give up such a foolish soul? He comforted a ghost. Well, me. But still. I haven't met a human like that in a very long time...You should've kept a better eye on him." The long haired demon had moved his claws to hide's stomach, silently telling him not to move unless he wanted shredded.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:14 am

A panicked shout called out to him, he saw Hizumi but before he could act the small child transformed into a full grown man and grabbed him. He felt the man's wet tongue on his neck as he and Hizumi argued. Though unlike with Hizumi he was scared, he didn't belong to this man, he belonged to his lover Hizumi. His soul belonged to him... "Hizumi... I--"

"--I think I'll keep him."

"N-no..." The demon's claw were at his stomach, one wrong move and he knew that thing would be over. But he had to get away... had to get back to Hizumi. "Let me go." Zero looked down and laughed at the pink haired man, "I hear your soul crying for Hizumi, I wonder what that pretty little soul would do if I raped and claimed you."

"That's easy, you'll die." The look in his eyes were much different than before now, they were eyes that wouldn't hesitate to kill...
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:21 am

Zero looked down. "What?" Hizumi really started to panic.

"Zero let him go. I mean it. Please let him go." This was bad. If hide killed Zero he was bound by the Underworld's laws to exact revenge since it wouldn't be self defense. Zero hadn't touched him yet, only threatened.

"His soul is getting darker...Hizumi what did you take?" Zero's bewildered eyes looked to the other demon.

"He's mine, it doesn't matter what he is. Let him go Zero."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:36 am

The little angel looked up blankly at Zero. He knew the demon could feel his soul getting darker and darker the longer he held onto him. That alone should have warned the demon to let go of him and never come back. But this one was stubborn.

"You're not scared demon?" They way he spoke was too innocent for the darkness that was quickly taking over him. When Zero still did not let him go white wings shot from his back and forced Zero away, knocking him to the ground but still not hurting him. Though his eyes were locked on the Demon, ready to kill at a moments notice.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:40 am

When the wings sprouted out of hide's back Hizumi quickly moved inbetween Zero and hide. "hide don't. He didn't know. Don't hurt him for his ignorance." Zero stood up looking horrified.

"You bed an angel!? Hizu are you insane!? You know what that does to us." Hizumi turned around to face the older demon.

"I know what it does but he's my soul mate."

"No shit! There's a reason for that dumbass. It's to kill you! Which is exactly what your little pet was about to do to me. What were you thinking little brother?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:50 am

The wings quickly retracted as Hizumi spoke, hide was safe now, the angelic soul inside him had no need to go to that level to protect him. hide blinked in confusion, he was meant to kill Hizumi?

"Hizumi... What do I do to you?"

"Don't act like you don't know you tainted angel. Holy beings my ass, you corrupt more souls than any demon could ever dream of doing."
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:56 am

"Zero don't. He didn't know he was an angel...not till last night." Hizumi was trying to protect his lover but knew it wasn't going to help with the way Zero was going.

"What? Till you fucked him? Cause that isn't a total coincidence. You want to know what you do to my brother angel? This is what you do." Zero moved and hit Hizumi's chest. Forcing his defensive reflexes to kick in and show his own soul to hide. It was lighter then it had been the night before. Only barely...but lighter.

"You're purifying him. Demons are made of darkness. You're slowly killing him, that's what you're doing. And if you do-" Hizumi growled and threw Zero back.

"Don't you dare! He's innocent Zero. Leave. Him. Alone."

"Taking an angel's side over your own family. The only one you've got left might I add. Fine. If he kills you I won't kill him. But by the time I'm done he'll wish I had. He's not good for you Hizu. You know that. When you come to your senses little brother, find me." Zero was looking at hide as he stepped back. He knew his limits with his brother and knew not to push them...though hide knew what he was doing now...and that wasn't good.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:23 am

"I'm... I'm going to kill you? Hizumi... No... no I don't... I don't want to kill you!" Tears were welling in his eyes, threatening to spill over at any second. He didn't want to kill him, but he didn't want to be apart from him... But he didn't exactly have anywhere to go if he did leave him... He couldn't leave him. He didn't want to think about the pain Hizumi would suffer because of that.

"Hizu..." Despite the information he stepped forward and clung to him, crying into his chest. It wasn't hard to tell that he truly had no clue about his angel heritage... "I don't want you to die because of me Hizumi..."
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:29 am

"I won't. Zero's just forgetting to mention the rest of the legend. When a demon's soul is completely purified of any darkness by an angel he will cease to be a demon anymore. Many believe that means death...but my great grandfather always told me that meant I would turn into a different immortal being, most likely either an angel as well or simply an immortal soul. I'd lose my powers and everything, which is why angels are so feared and hated in hell...I promise. You won't kill me." Hizumi held hide tight as he tried his best to comfort him.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:59 am

hide buried his head against Hizumi's chest, Zero could only watch for a short while before the sight angered him too much. That angel would be the death of his little brother. No matter how innocent that damn man played he'd never believe it... Never. Their great grandfather was a fool for telling them that story, and Hizumi was a fool for believing it.

Regardless though... he would stick close. This was still his little brother, and he did care for him after all. It was just his pet he didn't care for...

"Hizumi... Wouldn't you miss being a demon though? Being like your brother?"
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Hizumi held hide as he watched Zero leave. This was going to be hard. "I would...but I want you more then I want my demon powers. Taking souls...I'd rather just have one. Forever." Hizumi held him close and smiled down at him. He found the more he was around hide, the less he wanted to leave him. He really was purifying his soul.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 am

hide smiled and just accepted thing for how they were, hopefully Hizumi's great grandfather was right... That Hizumi wouldn't die and they would be together forever. They were just to perfect and right for each other, fate wouldn't be so cruel... right?

Right... He'd just have to keep his faith in thee old legend. With that thought in mind he led Hizumi back into their home, letting all concerns of Zero remain outside. But as the months dwindled... he could see that the purification were starting to take a serious hold on his lover. Some days were better than others, just like with any illness... hide hated this though. Hizumi was losing his memories, he was for getting him and who he really was.

"Hizumi... I can't do this to you anymore... I wont kill you." Hizumi had stopped consuming souls, it was going to take a large amount of souls to help him recover... or his own soul. But he would need help with that, he'd need Zero. He kissed his lover's forehead before standing to leave, almost on cue Zero came before him.

"Zero... I need your help. Hizumi he... he's losing his memory... Dieing... I... I want to give him my soul. I don't want him to die because of me... Please, I need you... Someone has to be there to look after him while he recovers... I beg of you." hide bowed his head to the Demon, praying the other would help him.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Hizumi had stopped eating souls. He didn't want to anymore. Seeing their last moments had only become saddening. He wanted to be a good man...not a soul eater. But then he forgot how to consume souls...and then what he was doing there...then where he was...and who was that with him? He was beautiful. It felt like he should know that man...but he didn't. He knew the other man somehow. That was his brother...what was his name?

"Brother....where am I? W-who is this? I...did you put me here? Did I do something wrong?" It felt like a prison. What was going on?

Zero stared at his brother. Oh. No.

"Hizu, what is my name?" The older demon moved to his little brother and looked into his eyes.

"Hizu? That's my name right?....brother...I-I don't know. I can't remember your name. Why can't I remember your name?" Hizumi looked scared for the first time in his life. He didn't like the gaps in his memory. Zero looked back at hide.

"You waited till it was nearly too late. Why not just finish the job angel?"

"Angel? He's...he's an angel?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:37 pm

hide was on the verge of tears as he watched the two interact, this wasn't fair... All they wanted was to be together and Hizumi kept telling him he was alright, to not worry...

"You waited till it was nearly too late. Why not just finish the job angel?"

The pink haired angel slapped Zero hard across the cheek, his tears finally falling as he stared at the man who could easily kill him for what he'd just done, "I don't want this for him! Day after day he told me not to worry, that he was fine. Every night I stayed up watching him, contemplating running because I don't want him to lose himself! Zero I--..."

A shudder ran through him as he let out a sob he'd been holding back, he had to get this out though, Zero needed to understand... "I love him. I love him so much that I would rather sacrifice myself so that he can go back to how he was meant to be. I don't want to take him away from you... I was meant for him, but not it this form. If I die he can have his life back and that's one less angel you have to worry about... I need your help, he doesn't remember how to eat souls... a-and I'm not really sure how to... give my soul to him." hide side stepped Zero and went to Hizumi, "You don't remember me... But I want you to know that I love you... that I'm giving myself to you to save you. We'll meet again someday... I promise. I love you so much Hizumi... Goodbye."
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next