Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey...why is there a ship here?

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hey...why is there a ship here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey...why is there a ship here?

Post  Miku Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:24 am

A long sigh passed through his lips and he moved his hands to Kanon's shoulders, "I miss Takuya, I wont lie to you... But I do understand, I know what it feels like to have something so close and want it more than anything, but you can't. I wanted you to stay, I wanted to keep you with me... You just... heaven I can't even explain..." Tears welled up in his eyes as he pulled him into his lap, holding him close and cradling his shaking form.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Hey...why is there a ship here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey...why is there a ship here?

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:30 am

Kanon held onto Miku. "I tried! I went to the captain and everything! He told me no! That I couldn't stay with you. Didn't you see how I looked at you? How I acted around you? With you? You were so distracted and caught up in the memory of your lover that I couldn't hope to have you. I just couldn't. I'm not blaming you but....I really can't compete with him."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:42 am

"And what if he would have said yes Kanon? That you could have stayed, would you have given up Yuuki and your family? If you didn't know what you did now, could you have still just up and forgot something that you had for years? All the plans and everything you ever made... you would have given all of that up without thinking twice?" Miku pulled back and looked at him, searching his face for the truth...

"I want you in my life, I want to give you a chance. I. Want. You."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:47 am

"I can be a doctor anywhere...I had already let go of my family and Yuuki when I started getting close to you. The closer I got...the less I wanted to go home. By the time I was here I didn't even want to be here. Please don't leave me again...please..." He was desperate to keep Miku around him. He needed him more than he thought.

"I can't be him...I can't replace him Miku. I can only be me..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:01 am

"I don't want you to be Takuya, I think you make a much better Kanon..." Miku tilted his chin up and kissed him again, his lips moved slowly against his, just enjoying the feeling of being closer to him... And when he pulled away he was smiling down at him, "Let's go home..." He picked Kanon up and let Nana climb on his shoulder and made his way toward his ship.

"I'll talk to the captain when we get there... you just need to impress him with that photographic memory of yours." He sat Kanon down on the bed and set up the auto pilot, "Nana, Ryu, hibernate mode... Kanon...? You owe me for a month and two weeks of teasing." The blonde smiled sweetly at the other from the pilots seat.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:04 am

Kanon kissed Miku back with a softer side of the passion he had for him. They were in the ship soon enough though...and Miku had Nana and Ryu go into hibernation? The teen smiled and moved to Miku's lap. "Oh really? And how am I going to repay you my dear? What do you have in mind?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:11 am

"Well... This is a week long trip... and I'm thinking a little bit of you and me with no clothing and on that bed sounds pretty good..." his thumbs slipped under his shirt and rubbed just above his pants line, looking up at him playfully. Kanon didn't even have a clue as to how close he was to just stripping him down and exploring him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:10 am

"And here I didn't have a chance. Now is this going to be a rule...or are you just not going to let me out of bed once you have me in there. Six weeks is a long time..." Long enough for Kanon to discover what he really wanted. He wanted Miku, hands down. To know that he wanted him in return...well it made every bad thought disappear.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:15 am

"Oh I guess you can get up and leave me all by myself in the bed if you want... I might pout more than usual though." Miku lifted him up and carried him to the bed, wiggling his hip between his legs... "Tell me... do you not want to be stuck here with me naked and alone for a week? We wont get this chance often you know~?" Tease him verbally? Oh yes~
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:17 pm

"Now who said such a stupid thing? You naked...me naked...some nicing bonding with said naked bodies....sounds good to me. Would you like me to strip for you or for me to let you strip me? Either way I don't mind." Kanon pulled Miku onto the bed with him and kissed him with the desire he'd been holding in.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Miku moaned into their kiss, he couldn't even think of a answer to Kanon's question... As far as he cared it could be a free for all and whoever lost clothes lost em. Right now his hands were pushing his shirt up and he was exploring his wonderful skin with his hands and mouth, nipping and marking it affectionately as he went. His tongue dipped into his belly button before he moved to remove Kanon's jeans and boxers, "Next time you want something... Don't hold back."

He licked the head of his erection and blew on it softly before taking him in to the hilt, moaning and sucking around his throbbing erection. Not that Kanon needed to be anymore aroused, but Miku loved appreciating his lover's body... and discovering what it was that turned him on the most.

Last edited by Miku on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:19 am

Kanon was apparently losing his clothes first. He didn't care though. He was loving the attention it was getting. Amazing. He was so...in love. "Miku...ah!...mmm..." He didn't want to get too loud. Though they were out in space. It was doubtful that he could get too loud. Yuuki had never gone down on him. Blowjobs were for the uke to do. Not the seme. That's how he viewed it. Kanon didn't understand why Miku was. But he was quite happy that he was. The teen's hands found Miku's hair as his back rose off the bed a little. It was all so new.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:29 am

There was no way Kanon was a virgin... He'd just never been in a relationship like this he supposed. Miku didn't give jobs to certain roles, he wanted to please Kanon, to let him feel how much he he longed for and desired him, to apologize for making him feel abandoned. Miku pulled back from him and moved back up his body, "Don't hold back... I want to hear you, I want you to enjoy this too." A tender kiss and he reached for some lube out of the side table... why it was there was beyond him, there weren't too many gay men on the ship, but who was he to question?

"Besides... I think you deserve a little extra pleasure after going so long without it..." The blonde put a generous amount on his fingers and moved to slip one finger in before kissing his neck, "You wont wake anybody up, promise."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:38 am

"I-I know...I'm just used to having to be quiet." Kanon was nearly breathless by now. He loved it. The feeling of another body taking control over him. Every bit of him was screaming for more.

"I did...and I'm so...ah...happy you want me." Kanon didn't mind this role a bit. He liked the submissive role. The feeling of another being over powering all his senses...it made him crazy with desire for that feeling.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:52 am

Miku smiled a bit and kissed him, sliding a second finger into him and his other free hand moving to massage his balls. He wanted to have Kanon speechless before he was done, he wanted to be better than anything he'd ever had before... Not that it seemed to be hard, but it was his goal to bring him pleasure.

His third finger was added and was pleased when he felt Kanon's body jump, He moved to his erection to suck on it as he continued to tease the nerve that was driving his new lover up the wall, he wanted to hear Kanon ask for it, or to take charge and start stripping him of his own clothing. Either action would have been hot.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:02 am

After a few minutes of Miku giving him such torturous please Kanon could take no more. He moved away from Miku only to all but rip his clothes off of him and kissing him hard. He was showing how desperate he was...just by his actions. "Please...no more teasing...take me...don't hold back. Enough teasing please..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:41 am

Miku was quick to coat himself and push Kanon back to the bed, kissing him passionately before thrusting into him. Kanon's actions and words were more than enough encouragement... And just like he asked he didn't hold back, he pulled almost all the way out before rushing back in, his pace picking up with each thrust. "Oh god... Kanon...! So tight. Ah! Oh... moan for me, don't be quiet..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Kanon's back didn't meet the bed for very long. He arched back up against Miku. "Ah! Oh god you're big...ah...Miku...ah! A-amazing..." Kanon was getting louder with every thrust. He couldn't believe it was happening. Miku was most definitely taking over ever sense Kanon had.

"Ah! More...please..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Miku changed his angel and started thrusting faster, moaning against his neck as he sucked the skin there to leave a nice dark mark. His hand reached between them to stroke Kanon's erection in time with his trust. "Mmm... Kanon..." Miku wanted to go deeper... wanted to make him feel everything he could during their first time. So his arms linked under his long, shapely legs and brought them up a bit more. Giving him a new angle and full access to abuse his prostrate.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:00 pm

"Oh god...ah...Miku...ah! Oh god! There...ah...right-ah!-there..." Kanon's voice was echoing from everywhere. He couldn't think...he could only feel Miku and want more. Even his voice was escaping him. His nails were digging into Miku's back. If this was what he got now...he could only imagine what was to come.

"I-I'm gonna...oh god...Miku...so close..." Miku had surpassed Yuuki when he first started. He doubted anyone would ever top the man above him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:07 pm

"Oh heaven! Ah... Kanon... cum with me--Mmm..." Miku thrust into him one last time before he felt Kanon clenching around him and his own semen coating his walls. Kanon was by far... the best he'd ever had.

He gently let his legs down and pulled out from him, rolling to his side so he wouldn't crush him. While he caught his breath he pulled his new found lover close to him, kissing his sweaty forehead, "I was a fool for not noticing you sooner... But now I have you forever, and you were amazing..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Kanon came with Miku. His body was in overdrive. Everything felt so...amazing. "You...are...wow..." He held onto Miku as he cuddled with him.

"I've never be..en so...overwhelmed before...you beat everyone..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:07 pm

"You too Kanon... you too." It had been forever since he'd sex... His last was Takuya and that was a few days before the war had started, he was glad it was with Kanon though. Hopefully Kanon would be the only one to have him for the rest of their days.

"I'm going to have problems keeping my hands to myself... everything about you is perfect..." He kissed him softly, his fingers running through his hair slowly, simply enjoying being close to him... He was kicking himself for holding back for a month, he was sure had he asked the captain the answer for him staying would have been yes. Miku never asked for much, but when he did... it was important. And right now... Kanon was becoming the most important thing in his life.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:24 am

"You are too. Don't worry about not keeping your hands to yourself. I like your touch. Every bit of it I can get...I want it." He moved and got them under the blanket. He was so head over heals for Miku that there was no way he would ever leave him. His heart was too attached now.

"Miku...i-if I said I loved you now...would you believe me?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:34 am

"Of course..." Miku pulled him close again once they were under the blankets, "Because I love you too." Smiling he kissed him softly on the lips, there was no way he could ever reject him...

Their week flew by and soon they were back on the ship again... The captain was not happy.

"I thought he was going home Haru..." Miku rubbed his head before explaining what happened, that his planet had already buried him and moved on, that there was no place for him there... and that he wanted him on the ship with him, "Haru... Do you know what kinda of trouble we could get in? And what would he do if I did let him stay?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum