Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey...why is there a ship here?

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hey...why is there a ship here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey...why is there a ship here?

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:48 am

Kanon moved his arm around Miku and held him close. He didn't mind holding him or that Miku was using him for a pillow. It was innocent. He simply turned off the movie, moved the food, and laid down still holding onto Miku. That's how Kanon went to sleep...and that's how he woke up.

With Miku in his arms. He was rather cute when sleeping too. At least those bags under his eyes were going away. That was a good sign.

"Hey...good morning Haru-san."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Hey...why is there a ship here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey...why is there a ship here?

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:49 am

Miku was just so tired... When he went to sleep watching the movie he was still passed out and clinging to Kanon well after his normal waking up time. Even when Kanon would move he'd mumbled and hug himself closer. This was why he was hesitant about sharing a bed, he'd always been a major cuddler and slept best with someone close by...

A voice finally pulled him out of his dream land... "Mm... g'mornin'... Shinya-kun..." He still felt so out of it... and was still refusing to release his hold on Kanon...

"...g'nigh..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:49 am

"Still sleepy? Hold on...let me go get some breakfast for Nana and Ryu." Kanon left and got some fruit for the dolls and came back to give it to them. He crawled back in bed and wrapped his arms back around Miku.

"There...we can sleep again..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:50 am

Miku mumbled a bit and rolled over so Kanon could get up. But the moment he returned he was up and moving back into his arms, it was warm and safe and... well he really missed this feeling. But he knew there was no way Kanon could be a replacement. But for a month this was fine.

A few hours later Miku woke up on his own, he found it odd that his legs couldn't move... until he felt the other set of legs tangled with his own... And his face was nestled in his neck... goodness was this awkward...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:50 am

Kanon went back to sleep and found that he didn't mind holding Miku. It made him feel not so alone. He missed holding onto Yuuki. So he simply let him cuddle all he wanted. Though he did fall asleep again. Miku woke up at one point but Kanon was refusing to. He felt the movement and simply pulled him closer, nuzzling his head in his sleep.

"...Yuuki..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:51 am

Yuuki... Must have been someone from his home... Miku smiled and pet his fluffy hair. He was cute... really cute... and... No. He couldn't. They weren't from the same planet or even close to being so, he'd be gone in a month and then he'd be back to not sleeping as much again.

Yeah...

Sighing, he just settled back in and just let himself be held. Just wait for Kanon to wake up and pull away from him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:51 am

Kanon woke up a few hours later but didn't bother moving away. Miku looked peaceful. He was cute. It was an adorable sight to see him curled up with Ryu and Nana nestled between them somehow. His stomach forced him up though. He was hungry...and he was sure Miku was too.

"Hey...would you guys like some food?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:52 am

Miku looked up at Kanon when he spoke and made a sound of agreement, food sounded nice... Ryu also perked up rather quick and was gently waking Nana up as well... It wasn't hard to tell that the two were together. It kinda made Miku a little depressed that he didn't have Takuya here... He used to do a lot of the things Ryu did.

"We're gonna go ahead down, m'kay?" Ryu was holding Nana's hand as they looked over at them, "Yeah sure, we'll meet you down there." The two left as a couple, and Miku released a rather depressed sigh as he got up and went to his closet to grab a new shirt.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:52 am

Kanon smiled at the two dolls. It was rather sweet to see. Though Miku didn't sound so happy. "Are you alright?" The teen got up and moved to his guardian. He gave him a hug to try to cheer him up a little. Comfort him. He didn't seem very upbeat. He didn't blame him of course.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:52 am

"Yeah... I'm fine. It's just not a good day." He barely glanced at his calendar and knew today was gonna suck. Takuya had died today... and it was going to be a day or so until he would be his functioning and happy self again.

"Breakfast?" His eyes were a bit more wet than normal... but he was blinking a lot to try and cover it up. He didn't want to cry in front of Kanon, and he'd probably not stay in the room tonight. It would be even harder not cry being held by Kanon. Even though he knew it didn't mean anything, it would still hurt...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:28 am

Kanon moved and hugged Miku. He held him close when he saw Miku's wet eyes. "Miku...if there was anything I can do to help...let me know. For now. It's my goal today to make you smile. That shall be my goal everyday till I leave." He moved and took Miku's hand, leading him to the cafeteria for breakfast.

"What do you have to cheer up a person?" Kanon was asking the cook what to get for breakfast.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:55 am

Miku just nodded, he wasn't trusting his voice right now. But really there wasn't much he could do... Even what Kanon was doing wasn't actually helping. It just made him wanna cry, maybe it would be a good thing but he did feel like doing that again this year.

Once in the cafeteria he went and sat down with his two dolls, both knew what was wrong but they knew to leave it alone. Everyone did, including the cook. "Who are you trying to cheer up love...? Oh. Best just let him be today, he'll come around." She looked at Miku sadly and went to go fix up some french toast for everyone.

"Here we are, french toast and several glasses of orange juice. I'll help you out love." She grabbed the tray for the drinks and followed him out. She sat the tray down and ruffled Miku's fluffy hair, smiling softly at him before going back and leaving them alone. Miku grabbed a plate and picked at it a bit before finally eating, "Thanks Kanon, it's my favorite." He gave him a small smile, he said it was his goal after all, and Kanon was probably the one person who could make him smile today.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:54 am

Kanon saw the little smile and smiled back at him. "I didn't know what to order so I asked what would cheer you up most." He continued trying to cheer him up to. For three days he tried. But Miku just seemed down and unwilling to smile. After three days Kanon gave up. He went in a corner of the ship and sat down. It depressed him that he wasn't helping. In fact it seemed like he was making it worse. He didn't want that. So he decided to stay away until Miku snapped out of it. Even though he felt like crying because he couldn't even get him to smile.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:09 am

God was today bad... Kanon had been trying to cheer him up but all of that reminded him of Takuya! And it was frustrating... Then when he woke up today Kanon was nowhere to be found... and then to top it all off, everyone suddenly was asking him if he was okay and then bringing up Takuya... he snapped. He yelled, cried, and knocked a couple chairs over as he stormed off to be alone.

Miku was so upset as he walked into the most secluded place on the ship he didn't even notice Kanon sitting in the corner. He was too busy crying and just destroying a stack of empty boxes, cursing and tossing everything out of his way until nothing was around him. Then he just crumpled to the ground sobbing, he hadn't cried like this since the day it'd happened...

"Why... why... WHY?!" He shouted painfully... then just continued to cry, still unaware Kanon had just seen his breakdown.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 am

Kanon saw Miku and what he did. Immediately he came over to him and put his arms around him. Sitting behind him the teen held him as he cried. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I can't help you...but...whatever it is I'm here if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on...shh...come here." He moved so Miku was in his lap and Kanon was resting against the wall. He would hold him while he cried. Kanon wasn't going to let go of him until he was okeh again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:29 am

Miku didn't struggle, he didn't even try... he just gave up and clung to Kanon, pressing his face against his shoulder and just letting it out... "I'm sorry... Don't leave me..." How had he become so dependent on him... when did it happen? Was Kanon... slowly starting to replace Takuya? Was that why he was crying like he was? That couldn't be... They'd be at port soon and then he'd be taking Kanon back, they could never be... Kanon had Yuuki anyways...

"Shinya..." Miku shuddered and cuddled himself closer, this was what he needed... but couldn't have.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 am

"Kanon...the people closest to me call me Kanon. I'm not going to leave you...I promise." He held onto Miku as he cried and fell asleep. The teen took him back to his room and laid him down. He didn't want to leave him. He knew he couldn't have him he way he wanted but at least he could keep him close. So he went to the captain.

"Sir? I was wondering...would it be possible for me to stay? On the ship...with Miku?"

"No...I'm sorry. I can't. You are from a world far different than this. You have to go back. In two days you leave. Sorry." Kanon sighed and felt even worse. He came in and crawled in next to Miku, wrapping his arms around him and cuddling him. He didn't want to go...he wanted to stay...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:16 am

Those two days flew by... before he knew it they were at port and they were preparing a smaller ship for Miku to pilot to take Kanon home... But they had some time to kill. So Miku showed him around his home planet, but it slowly was starting to get harder and harder to walk back to the docks where the ship was waiting. Kanon was only here a month and Miku never wanted him to go... he couldn't tell him that though. He had family, a boyfriend, school, and a full life ahead of him...

He had space and his home on the ship, there was no way Kanon would want that... Nana and Ryu came along with them on this trip, it would only take a week to get there, but they all wanted a chance to say goodbye.

And when the time came and they were in the field that Kanon had first stumbled onto the ship, Miku walked out with him and pulled Kanon into a tight hug, "Kanon... I want you to keep Nana, she'll make sure you're safe... Thank you, for everything. It's been an... amazing month..." It was so hard not to cry... He was loosing his friend, and would probably never see him again. It hurt, but they couldn't change that, "I'm glad I met you... Sayonara, Kanon." A smile and a wave, then he was back on the ship, the tears falling the moment his ship left the ground.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:25 am

Kanon watched teh ship leave and almost instantly fell to the groun and cried. Miku was gone...his friend...the person he wanted to have more with. But he was still in love with his lost lover. Takuya. Kanon couldn't compete with him. So he eventually stopped his tears and went home with Nana in his arms. What he found though was...a shock. Everyone thought he was dead. They'd moved on. Packed all his things up...and Yuuki. His dear boyfriend...had moved on as well. He was dating Bou now. This was their third week of dating to.

There was no place for him. No place to stay...no one to want him....it was weird being around them again. He hated it. Hated that he was left on a planet that no longer wanted him by a person that wouldn't really miss him. He didn't even cry. Miku hadn't cried when he left. Kanon didn't know why but that's what hurt the most. He started destroying everything around him. He wanted to die. Wanted to disappear into nothing. Anything to get away from the pain that was raking his body.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 am

Nana was terrified when Kanon started destroying the interior of the old abandoned cabin in the field Miku had left them in. If he wasn't stopped Kanon was going to hurt himself. She knew why Miku had left her here now, she could communicate with Ryu no matter what the distance... So she sent a very distressed message, that Ryu urgently relayed, "Miku! We have to go back, somethings wrong with Kanon."

That was all Miku needed to hear before hi-tailing it back to Kanon, granted it took him a week, but he was back... and the world looked a lot grayer than when he'd left Kanon...

"Kanon! Kanon, where are you?!" He looked around the field frantically as he walked towards the shack, god if anything happened to him and it was his fault... He'd never forgive himself.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:38 am

Kanon had deteriorated very fast. By the time Miku got there Kanon was huddled in a corner shaking badly and a very terrified Nana in front of him. He was screaming though.

"Go away!! You didn't want me! You left me alone! Just GO. A. WAY!"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:48 am

Miku entered the destroyed cabin, his eyes scanning over everything before finally resting on a trembling and screaming Kanon, "Do you think I actually wanted to leave you?! Your are sorely mistaken, I never wanted you to leave! You were the one that preached for weeks that you had to get home! You never told me anything otherwise!!" Now he was yelling... this wasn't going to get them anywhere.

He pushed through the trashed house and over to Kanon's corner, getting down on his level and pulling him into a hug, "I'm sorry... I turned around as soon as I heard... I came back... and I'm not leaving..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:52 am

Kanon was crying and beat his hands against Miku's chest. "You couldn't see that I didn't want to?! I stopped saying that in week two Miku! You only came back because Nana told you to! It's not fair!! It's just not fair!" He wanted him so bad. Living and breathing and he wanted Miku...but Miku's heart, mind, and body still belonged to Takuya...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:03 am

Miku didn't even try to stop Kanon from hitting him, he more than deserved it for hurting him... Still, while Kanon shouted and beat his chest his hands moved to wipe away his tears, there was just so many though... "I gave you Nana so that if anything happened I could come back, I had to tell Ryu to stop me from turning around and disobeying my orders to leave you here. I didn't want to leave you, you made things so much easier... Kanon stop. Kanon!" His hand wrapped around his wrist and held them firmly as he leaned in and kissed him, tasting the salty tears on his lips...

"Stop."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:13 am

Kanon stopped at the kiss and moved away from him, shaking his head. "Don't...please don't. It'll only make it worse. You don't understand how much it hurts. You don't understand. I can't compete with a dead guy...so don't...just don't." His tears would start up again and he'd bury his head in his knees. Nana understood though. She was there while he was breaking down.

"Kanon-kun wants you Miku...but he knows your heart still longs for Takuya. He doesn't think he has a chance...and that it'll only hurt him more in the end..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum