Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey...why is there a ship here?

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hey...why is there a ship here? Empty Hey...why is there a ship here?

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:26 am

A dark haired teen was wandering around a field on his day off. He was quite happy today. Finally graduated high school and off to be a doctor. But there was a ship in the field. Funny...the space program didn't have anything like that. Huh...well why not take a look? The teen snuck on board the new vessle. He wasnt' sure what else to call it. It certainly wasn't a shuttle.

He found all sorts of things. An infirmary, a cafeteria...and rooms. It was like a house. A very...very big house. That flew...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Hey...why is there a ship here? Empty Re: Hey...why is there a ship here?

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:41 am

Thy had to stop for supplies, and the next planet was behind their time... somewhere in the 1990's... They had technology, but nothing like what they had. So they opted to land in a field a mile from town, nothing would find them surely.

Taking turns in groups they went out and filled their separate orders, getting just enough supplies to last them until they reached the next planet that could handle their full order.

When they returned to their ship they turned on all their sensors that would keep this world happily ignorant of their take-off. It was when Miku was returning to his room from the bridge did he learn anything was wrong, "Miku-san." A tiny robot crawled from his bag and moved to sit on his shoulder, "According to my sensors someone is investigating our room... It is a male, approximately 18, and not part of this crew. I'm going ahead to assess the situation."

The merely 16" AI jumped down and ran to Miku's room, the door opening automatically and revealing the stow away, "Why are you touching my unfinished partner?" The AI pointed to the Lolita looking doll Kanon now had in his hands. Miku soon stood behind the robot and scooped him up, "Ryu... behave yourself. Uhm... excuse me, how did you get here?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:48 am

Kanon was in a room looking around. It was so strange. It looked like a room that would be in an apartment...but...different. Things were different. More advanced. Kanon was looking at an unfinished doll when someone spoke behind him. A doll. A doll was talking!? He looked up at the next voice and dropped the doll. Uh oh...

"I...I uh...I was walking a-and I found this...this ship. I've never seen it before and I went exploring...I-I'm sorry. I meant no harm...I'll leave now." Kanon almost ran out of the room and down the hall to the door he came in. Only...it wasn't open and out the window wasn't the field near his home. He saw stars...and the door wasn't opening. Kanon was starting to panic. Why wasn't the door opening?! And why wasn't his home outside said locked door!? He didn't understand. He didn't hear it take off. He would've heard that. The shuttles always made loud noise. This trap of a flying house should too!
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:01 am

"Uh... Hey wait!" Miku forgot about both his AI's and gave chase to their stow away. He was going to find there was nothing for him to leave to except empty space... And when he saw him at the loading dock he knew this would not be good, "Step back from the door, I'm not going to hurt you, this is all just a big misunderstanding." His hands were out in front of him so Kanon could see he meant no harm. Ryu had other plans though, before Kanon could even notice what was happening Ryu injected him with a small dose of tranquilizer... Miku caught the teen before he hit the floor, "Ryu..."

"He dropped Nana."

The blonde just sighed and took him back to his room. He laid the other on his bed and told Ryu to watch him while he informed the captain, this time though he locked his door and the only way to unlock it was from the outside... Miku felt bad for the guy in his room, just a curious kid who now was stuck on a one month trip to a strange future like planet and not even sure if he'd ever get to go home. He'd arrange to get him home though, he knew how much it sucked to miss home.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:06 am

Kanon looked back with fear in his eyes. "Let me out! I don't want on here! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I snooped around just let me out! I want...to..go..ho-" His body was slowing down. Everything was getting dizzy...why couldn't he see straight? What was going on? Kanon passed out standing up. So when he woke back up in the room he was found in with the talking doll holding a needle with something in it...well, he was scared.

"W-what do you want? I didn't do anything. I didn't take anything I swear...please let me go...I didn't mean to snoop. I'm sorry. I just...I was curious. Let me go. I won't tell anyone..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:13 am

It had been decided that their stow away would stay in Miku's care since he was always the more understanding out of all the crew. Also the fact that nobody wanted to deal with some scrawny teenager didn't help either. Regardless Miku was on the way back to his room when he heard the panicked voice coming from his room... He could just imagine what was behind that door...

Just as he thought.

"Ryu. Desk. Now. And for heaven's sake put the needle down..." Miku locked his door again and looked to the terrified teen, "I'm sorry about him, he means no harm... I'm Miku, and until we reach our next destination you're going to be in my care okay? Ask any questions you want and I'll try to answer them as best I can." Standard protocol with dealing with underdeveloped planets, tell them what they need without revealing too much... Though really this kid had already seen way too much.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:19 am

"Why can't I leave? I want to go home...I'm sorry I snooped. I won't tell anyone I swear...just let me off...let me go home. Please." He was terrified. What were his parents going to think? What was his boyfriend going to think? He had just left them all because of his curiosity. Oh god this was bad.

"H-he isn't going to stab me with that is he?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:31 am

Miku sighed and a huge window was revealed behind Kanon, "Turn around, you're in space. We can't let you leave yet because there's nowhere for you to leave to... But at our next stop I'm going to arrange taking you home, until then..." He pushed the button to close the window again, "Just relax and try to enjoy yourself, more than likely you'll never get this chance again." He smiled at him as he sat down in his chair.

"Oh... No, he wont. So long as you don't drop Nana again." He motioned to the smaller robot on the table. "You're gonna be here a month... can I get a name?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:35 am

"Next planet?...A month!? Nonononono. My college entrance exams are next week! If I'm not there to take them I'll have to wait an entire year to try again. No. You have to go back now. I have to get home." Kanon's voice was starting to get panicy again. He couldn't miss those entrance exams. He wouldn't let himself.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:44 am

"He's panicking again Miku..."

"No Ryu. Now listen, I don't make the rules, if I could, I'd take you back but I can't. I'm sorry about your exams..." Now he felt even worse... And his face showed that he was truly sorry. What could he do for him though? Nothing really... Except be honest.

"We wont hurt you, I promise. And as soon as I can I will get you home."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:55 am

"No you have to. I can't wait a whole year to get into the college that only accepts 52 students a year. It's the most prestigious college in the country for the medical field. I have an almost guaranteed ticket in if I go to those exams. All I wanted to be was a doctor. I've never missed a single day of school in my life and I've always been the top, I mean number one top, of my class since forever. I was valedictorian with high honors. I was the head of Honors Society, Track, and as well as the Sciene and Mathletes. I can't miss that test. You have to take me back. This ship...there is nothing this advanced on Arsia. Nothing. You can't keep me here a whole month and tell me it's going to be okeh. It's not going to be okeh." Kanon had stood and was facing Miku. There had to be some way to get off this trap. Out of this box. Some way to get home by next week.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:10 am

Miku backed against the wall when Kanon stood, honestly he was a little scared. "I'm sorry... What more do you want from me? I already took your case to the captain, these are his orders. Now you either live with them for a month or if you decide to go trying to cause trouble they'll lock you up like they originally planned and just leave you at the next planet! Now I'm sorry that you've been on the top for so long and you ruined your own chances, but that is not my fault. I didn't tell you to explore this ship, I'm just telling you what's going to happen now."

Ryu hopped from the desk and into Miku's arms, giving Kanon a look that told him he wasn't afraid to defy orders and use that needle again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:31 am

Just like that, Kanon crumbled. He turned around and saw the stars. There was no way home. "Fine...leave me on the next planet...Maybe they can get me home." He hung his head. Why go back now? That would only be eleven months of waiting and suffering. A reminder that his own curiosity fucked everything up.

"I-is there anywhere I can sleep? Someplace private?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:39 am

He still hadn't gotten the guys name... Sighing he motioned to his bed, "You can stay in here... I'll take Ryu with me this time... Nana isn't awake yet so shes no threat either... I'm sorry again... I'll come get you when dinner is ready..." Bowing slightly, he backed out of the room but didn't lock it this time.

How was he going to take care of the nameless wonder if he was gonna be moody the entire time? Sighing he went to the lounge area in the cafeteria and just moped... Suddenly not liking his job and almost becoming a little homesick.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:44 am

Kanon waited till the guy was gone before he broke down and cried. This wasn't right. It wasn't how it was supposed to be. Nothing made sense. It was out of scifi. No college...no Arisa...no parents...and...no Yuuki. The one thing that made him feel better was Yuuki putting his arms around him and telling him everything would be okeh. They had been friends since they were babies and boyfriends since 10th grade. Now his one always definite thing was gone. He was in space, god only knew how far from home...and he would be there for a month. At least. Any person would've cried.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:52 am

The little AI Miku promised would be harmless suddenly booted up and saw Kanon upset on the floor, she hopped down and grabbed Kanon's index finger and gazed innocently at him, "It'll be okay, I can keep you company!" Before Kanon could question he she explained, "I can sense emotions, you are sad and lonely, Miku-san will keep his word. You can bet on that." The tiny girl crawled into his lap and cuddles against his tummy.

"Don't be sad... lets take a nap!"

--

A few hours later Miku came back and found the two resting on the bed together... it was an adorable sight. He moved over to the bed and shook his shoulder, "Hey uhm... no name? Dinner's ready... if you're interested..." Miku was still being timid, half afraid the guy would panic and yell again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:55 am

Kanon looked down at the girl almost afraid. But she didn't seem bad. He ended up falling asleep with her against him but woke up a few hours later to that guy again.

"I don't know your name either. It's Shinya. Shinya Sano. I'm not hungry." He sounded sad. He wasn't hungry though. Kanon was betting it'd be a long time coming before he was actually hungry.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:10 am

"Right..." He was too busy panicking to remember obviously, "Akiharu Tsukiyama... Oh. Well... if you do, the cook is always there... She's really nice." Miku had never been assigned to such a difficult person... it hurt to not be able to do anything for him.

"Well, you still seem to not want my company... So I'll be going again." Back to the cafeteria to mope, only this time the whole crew was there to see it and not really understand why. Nor did they question it, it was just known not to ask if something was wrong with him. And eventually he just fell asleep at the table, all of today's events finally catching up to him.

The next morning Nana woke Kanon up with a tiny kiss on his nose, "Breakfast? Please?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:14 am

Kanon watched Miku go and went back to sleep. The next thing he knew he was being woken up by a small kiss. "Hm?...oh...you're still here? That means it wasn't a dream." Kanon sat up and stretched a little. He was confused and outside of this room, lost.

"I don't know where the cafeteria is..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:21 am

Nana just smiled and climbed on his shoulder, "I'll show you, go this way!" In a few short minutes they were in the cafeteria, the first thing they saw was Miku still sleeping with his head hidden in his crossed arms and Ryu sleeping soundly tucked away in his hoodie hood.

"Silly boys... That can't be healthy for them!" She gave them a funny look before showing Kanon where to order, "Oh so you're the one Miku is watching, well hello! I'm Mabel the cook, what can I get for you hun? Oh yes Nana I know, fruit. But you're splitting it with Ryu with time!" She put a small plate of fruit on Kanon's tray before waiting to take his order.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:28 am

Kanon followed the tiny doll's directions and wound up in the cafeteria. He saw Miku and the doll that threatened him. But he had to order first. "Uh..h-hi...umm...can I just have some fruit too? Perferably with heartberries. Oh wait...you probably don't know what that is. They're little red berries with the seeds on the outside. They're usually shaped like a heart too. Very good in desserts."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:35 am

The woman smiled at him and prepared a rather colorful dish with mainly strawberries or heartberries as he called them, with a nice side dish of whipped topping and a glass of milk, "We call them strawberries, but I think heartberries is a cute name, I like you kid. You should tell me more about your planets food and such sometime!" She waved at him as he walked away, Nana wanted to see Miku though...

"You should try talking to Miku, he's sad for you." Really he was... his brain was train to figure things out even while he slept. Which left little time for actual sleep.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:40 am

"I thought his name was Akiharu..." Kanon moved to sit down and shook Miku awake. "For what it's worth...I'm sorry. It's my fault I was stupid enough to wander in here. I should've known better. I-...I've just been dreaming of taking that test since I can remember. I'm sorry I took it out on you. Would you like some...heart-uh...strawberries? Why are they called strawberries? They don't look like straws." He offered the bowl of fruit out to Miku. For now he would have to deal. Adjusting was the best way to do it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:49 am

"You gave him your given name silly, he was returning the favor!" She hopped down from Kanon's shoulder and nudged Miku awake, but really it was Kanon's voice that made him sit up... Now this he didn't expect.

"It's okay... I understand a lot more than what you think." His first time on the ship wasn't exactly a dream... but it was his home now and he wouldn't change that. "Strawberries? Well... the stems they grow from are rather long, almost like a bendy straw... so if I had to guess, that's why... But really I don't know." Miku pulled a groggy Ryu from his hood to sit him next to Nana so he could eat as well.

He grabbed a few pieces of fruit and ate them slowly, "I'll admit... your planet grows some great fruit... Uhm... Sorry... Anything you'd like to do or see today?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:55 am

"The place I come from grows the finest in the country. I uh...don't really know what there is out here. I didn't really get that far when you found me. I-if you have a reading room I'd love that. Any kind of book will do. Just something to keep me occupied and slightly unaware of what's going on around me." Kanon ate his fruit and drank the milk. It was a normal breakfast for him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum