Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey...why is there a ship here?

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hey...why is there a ship here? - Page 5 Empty Re: Hey...why is there a ship here?

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:54 am

The captain was far from pleased. He wasn't happy that Kanon was there again and it didn't matter a bit what was going to happen. oh it wasn't good. "I can be a medic sir. I was planning to be a doctor back home. If you'd let me, I'd be happy to become one here." the captain looked skeptical.

"No offense but the medical procedures on your planet are too far outdated for you to become a doctor here. You can't stay Shinya."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Hey...why is there a ship here? - Page 5 Empty Re: Hey...why is there a ship here?

Post  Miku Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:01 am

"Sir!" Miku grabbed his arm and stopped him from leaving, "Let him prove himself... He can't go home and we cant leave him on some random planet. He can learn and be just as good as any doctor on this ship!"

"Akiharu! ...Ugh fine, but so help me if anything goes wrong it'll be over your head." And then he left. Okay... that didn't go smoothly, but at least Kanon could stay for a while longer, "Please tell me you really have a fantastic photographic memory, cause we're going to have to get you caught up like no other."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:13 am

"I already am. That's what I read while you slept. I loved it...so I read. I promise I'm good." He moved and hugged Miku.

"i'm not leaving you. I promise. He'll see soon enough."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:46 am

"I trust you... And I know you'll impress him, you're so smart... and beautiful, and all mine." He kissed him on the lips and led him back to the cafeteria back to their table "Hey Kanon... if it does turn out that you can't stay, which I don't know why you wouldn't, we can go back to my home planet... I wouldn't mind at all." Miku smiled happily at his boyfriend and nuzzled against him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:55 am

Kanon was having Miku lead him to the cafeteria. He sat next to him and cuddled him. "Are you sure? You love this ship...and...do you know if they'd let me? The people on your planet I mean." He saw the cook smiling at them...she knew what they had been doing.

"Miku? Is it bad that I want sex again?...you are too good for me to not want constantly..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:05 am

"They're quite accepting to outsiders... I wasn't originally from there either and I settled in quite easy. I kinda miss it there... and I have more than enough money to just go buy a house and settle down. So we're safe no matter what."

Miku grinned at his next question and let his hand brush over his growing erection, "Not at all... I have no problems stealing you away to our room for some one on one time..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:16 am

"Hold on." Kanon got up and got a big bowl of strawberries. "Okeh....now we can go. Got us some fun food." He was smiling at him as he took Miku's hand and led him back to their room.

"We have to be quiet though...we aren't out in the middle of no where anymore."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum