Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey...why is there a ship here?

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hey...why is there a ship here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey...why is there a ship here?

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:04 am

"Ah... There's a library in the next hall down from my room, I'll take you there when you're done." So some awkward conversations and a few more minutes Miku was leading Kanon to the library, he opened the door to the large room and motioned him in, "Here it is, I hope there's enough to distract you here, maybe you can learn a thing more or two on your doctoring skills that'll help you when I get you back home..."

He had a pretty good feeling that Kanon was going to spend a lot of time here... "I'll leave Nana with you, so you wont get lost. She seems to like you anyways. I'll uhm... be around, Nana can page me through Ryu if you need me."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Hey...why is there a ship here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey...why is there a ship here?

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:14 am

Kanon did end up spending all day there. He found a good few interesting things. So many vaccines and antiviruses. So many diseases and procedures. It was very interesting. He was so captivated that it took Nana ten minutes to get his attention for dinner.

"Dinner...please?" The teen sighed and let himself be led back to the cafeteria. Nana was on his shoulder as he ordered his food. Nana wanted some chicken.

"Chef's specialty salad? Do you have one of those? Or seafood...if you have it." Yuuki was a fisherman's son so he found out about all sorts of things. It was alright though. He made some amazing dishes with seafood.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:22 am

The woman handed him his seafood salad and winked at him, mild flirting at best, but nothing too serious. Miku was over in his usual corner nibbling on some noodles boredly, he was more playing with them than anything. Before Shinya Miku felt like he had a lot to do... but now, well h was feeling pretty useless.

"Miku-san shouldn't play with his food."

"Yes mother." Miku smiled at her before glancing to Shinya, "Find anything interesting today?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:27 am

"Oh yeah. Your culture has so many illnesses. So many diseases and vaccines. Polio, Auto Immune Deficieny Syndrome, cancers of every organ. Things that are very dangerous and yet so much of your population believes it isn't a problem. The one that went through Arsia not to long ago I found out is something you call small pox. It was so horrible. But I want to learn more. I'm going back once I'm done. I only stopped because Nana wanted to eat. So many things in those books. I want to learn as much as I can before I go." It was easy to see how Kanon became the top of his class. He loved to read; loved to learn. It didn't occur to him that he should be more curtious to Miku and pay attention to him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:28 am

Whoa... No wonder Shinya was freaking out about not getting into that school... for his time he was incredibly smart. Though he knew that really he shouldn't be letting him read those books, if it made him happy then it was okay.

"Well I'm glad you're a bit happier, you'll make a fantastic doctor when you get back home. Now if you can just remember all of this you'll also be a rich one." He smiled playfully as he picked more at his noodles. Nana and Ryu were munching happily on their own food without a care in the world, "Thank you for watching Nana, I don't know how you did but you woke her up. It's been a long time... Well make sure you eat as well, you wont remember a thing with an empty stomach." Miku was just a bit saddened that Kanon wanted to be alone all the time. He was curious about him and everything but all Kanon worried about was getting home and passing the time faster. All understandable, but what did that leave for him? A table and bench every night for a month, that's what.

When he noticed Kanon and Nana getting up to leave he offered a wave, "Happy reading time." And once they were out of sight Miku's head met with the table and he groaned. This was going to be the longest month he ever survived.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:32 am

"Naw...I'm already rich. My father is a CEO of Arisa International. The make robots. He's getting pretty good. But it would be good to have a fortune of my own. I remember everything I read. Very few people have it. I was a lucky kid. Alright. I'm off." Kanon got up and walked away with Nana, back to the library.

"Why is it odd that I woke you up? Were you supposed to stay asleep or something?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:38 am

Nana sighed and looked down at her tiny hands, "I was a gift to Miku's other half. He was killed in a war two years ago... After he died I slowly started losing functionality until I finally just went into hibernation. Miku could have just gotten rid of me or redone my hard drive but he didn't, and he'll never explain why either. I don't think even Ryu knows the answer, but I'm awake now and I like being with you. It's nice... even though it takes FOREVER to get your attention! Next time I'm gonna pull your hair!" Her arms crossed as she pouted a bit, though really she was just faking being upset with him. Though she did wish he wouldn't be so eager to ignore Miku... Maybe in time. Perhaps if she asked him?

"Do you not like Miku?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:56 am

Kanon stopped when he heard explanation. Though he did smile at her saying she'd pull his hair next time. "Okeh...I'll pay attention more...it's not that I don't like him...I...I just don't..." Kanon sat down in the chair again with a pile of books already waiting for him. He moved Nana to his lap.

"I don't know how to handle it. Give me a little time. I'll come around."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:57 am

The smaller robot nodded and cuddled against his stomach, "Okay... Just remember I haven't seen him in over a year so I miss him too." Though she was a gift to his boyfriend, Miku was her creator, almost like a parent. She figured Kanon would understand that feeling, he had family and such too.

While Kanon read she nodded off, barely even waking up when Kanon moved to go to bed. Ryu was also trying to talk Miku into going to bed, but he shook his head, "You can go be with Nana tonight, I know that's what you're wanting... Go on, I'll be fine."

"Miku-san... You barely slept before our stow away and now you look like you never sleep... I--" Miku shook his head, "I'm alright, go get some sleep." Really he wasn't, ever since Takuya had gotten killed he just kinda was. He had his job on the ship, Ryu, and now Nana again... that was a comfort.

Ryu toddled into the room and hopped on the bed with Kanon and Nana, "Miku sent me to get some sleep... May I join you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:00 am

Kanon was on the bed with Nana in his arms. He opened his eyes to see Ryu there. "If you don't have a needle then by all means join us." Kanon smiled a little at him to show he was kidding and opened his arms so the other doll could move to lay next to Nana. That's how it went for nearly five days. Then on the fifth day he had read about all he could that he found of interest in the library. A lot of it was fiction stories though. He was done there...so he went to find his guardian. Miku was in the cafeteria...in the same spot.

"Have you left this table at all since you let me use your bed?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:00 am

Five days and... not a whole lot happened. He did some work here and there but really since nothing was happening there was nothing for him to do. Occasionally someone would talk to him and he'd follow them around a bit, but he always ended up back at his table/home in the corner before Kanon came around. His question did humor him some though, "Of course, but you're always so cooped up in the library the only time you're out is for breakfast and dinner. But really theres not much to do on the ship when we're going in between ports in a peaceful area."

He leaned back and listened to his back pop... well that certainly didn't help his story any... "It's been over a week, you read the whole library yet?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:20 am

Kanon raised his eyebrow. "No. Just all the non-fiction. Would you like to show me around then? All I've seen is the library and now I want to get out and see more of the ship...if you're willing to show me. Oh and if you want a good night's sleep I don't mind sharing your bed. It is yours after all. What do you say?" He looked down at him with his hand held out. Sleeping like that wasn't healthy. Kanon was going to make it his goal that he stay healthy.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:21 am

Miku took his hand and stood, blinking a couple times due to dizziness. He could show him around, no problem. "Sure, get that memory of your's ready, there's a lot to be seen." Ryu hopped on his shoulder and they were off. First place he took him was the bridge, no one was there so he even showed him some of the controls and such, then it was off to the viewing deck, the engine room, and several other rooms he was sure Kanon would never probably see in his lifetime again.

"I saved the one thing I figured you'd like best for last, the infirmary." The blonde opened the door for him and allowed him to enter before following. Kanon wouldn't need help finding his way around here, that much he was sure of. One thing he did notice throughout this whole trip was he was getting progressively tired and sickly feeling... odd... Why did it feel like he was falling over?

"Miku-san!" Ryu was sitting on his chest, lightly tapping his face. But Miku was passed out, his face slowly paling to an unhealthy white color. It seemed his exhaustion and stress finally caught up to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:30 am

Kanon took it all in and was memorizing where he was going this time. He grinned like a little kid when they entered the infirmary. He was moving around and looking at everything, reading all the labels and even playing with a few pieces of equipment. Everything was good. He was so happy...till he heard Ryu.

"Miku? Miku! Hold...Ryo will you go sit with Nana over there on the desk?" Kanon waited for the doll to move and picked him up. He set him on one of the beds and grabbed a stethoscope. Miku was over exhausted. How could he have let that happen to him? Taking a bag he grabbed some things he'd need for Miku. A sleep aid to help stay asleep until his body had recovered, plus some medicine to help him. Then he picked Miku back up and got the dolls to sit in Miku's lap while he took him back to his room. They were getting a few looks for sure. But he didn't care. This was his fault. He had to fix it.

Kanon laid Miku down and made sure he was in a comfortable position before giving him the sleep aid. He'd be out for a day. When he came to Kanon would have some food and something to drink waiting for him, as well as some medicine.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:32 am

He was so tired that he didn't even dream, his mind was just blank, dead... He hadn't slept like that since Takuya had died. When the pills started to wear off he could feel his surroundings a bit more... but his mind was still very sleep dazed. Something was near him... his arm instinctively wrapped around it and hugged himself close, "...Takuya..." Miku was out another hour before he finally woke up... And found himself holding Kanon... Oh...

"Sorry... I didn't mean to-- ow... laying back down." He'd scrambled to let go and sit up, but that made his head hurt... so now he was laying back down. "Sorry again..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:40 am

Kanon was holding Miku as he slept since the bed wasn't all that big. He didn't mind...though he felt bad when the name Takuya came up. He wondered who it was. Kanon wanted to question him but decided against it. He'd ask Nana later.

"Whoa...slow down. Calm down...here. Have some water and a little bite to eat. Your are under my care now. I'm sorry I acted the way I did Miku...you could've come in here and slept. I wouldn't have minded."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:41 am

Miku accepted the water, but wanted no part of the food just yet, "It's alright Shinya... You said you wanted privacy. I was giving it to you... Next time I'll just go sleep in the library, I don't want to crowd you..." He was still thinking Kanon just wanted to spend his time distracted to make the time go by faster. There was no point to becoming friends with someone you'd never see again after a month he assumed...

"You don't have to look out for me, working myself this hard is a normal thing for me."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:44 am

"No. You are sleeping in this bed. I can sleep on the floor if you don't want to share but you are getting the rest you need. Understand?" Kanon was firm and final. Miku wasn't really going to have a choice in the matter.

"Miku...I'm sorry for the way I acted. I was unreasonable and just wanted it to be over. But this...it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I want to enjoy it. I want to learn as much as I can and know that in several hundred years Arisa could be this wonderful and advanced. Will you give me the chance to learn everything I can? Will you teach me?...and maybe...be my friend?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:44 am

Kanon really didn't understand his need to be a work-a-holic... but he wasn't going to argue with him too much. "Fine... but if I'm sleeping here then so are you. Sharing doesn't bother me as long as you wont be uncomfortable."

Miku thought on what he said, and decided he should tell him a few things, "Really I shouldn't be sharing everything I have been with you, its against the UDP act... But I never cared to much for our government anyways so sure, I'll help you where I can... and I'd like that, being your friend that is." A chance to finally get to know him a bit better that just a minor responsiblity sounded nice.

"So... What all did you want to know?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:45 am

"Everything. Everything about anything. It doesn't matter what it is. I love to learn. I do have a question though...who's Takuya? You said Takuya in your sleep. I was just wondering who it was. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, though." Kanon looked down realizing all too late that that might not have been something Miku would want to talk about.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:46 am

Miku lowered his head a bit at the mentioning of Takuya, it was still a sore subject even though it had been a two years... But Kanon did want to be friends though... and friends knew those kind of things about one another, "Takuya was my boyfriend... he died two years ago. Just uhm... ignore me when I do that I guess." Miku didn't know about clinging onto him while he talked about him, just that he was very close to him when he woke up.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:46 am

"Oh. I'm sorry...I was curious. I'll keep it in mind though. Is there anything you would like to do? The lady in the cafeteria said something about watching movies. If you want I can go get some. I'm sure Ryu and Nana know what you like. She even said we could get popcorn from her. That name I understand. Corn kernels that pop open into a fluffy ball. What do you say? You pick and then tell me how to set it up?" Kanon wanted to make Miku smile again. He felt bad for making him sad and putting him through what he did.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:47 am

Miku smiled and almost offered to go get the items himself, but knew that wouldn't go well... so he nodded, thinking on a movie to watch... "Moon Child... popcorn works, though I'm more of a fan of your heartberries." Miku poked his tongue out at him, both the cook and himself had picked up on the name.

Nana stayed with him this time while Kanon and Ryu went to go get the items, "You gonna be okay?" Miku just nodded and laid back down, He probably wouldn't be awake very long...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:47 am

Kanon went with Ryu to get the items. He wondered what this movie would be like. It amazed him at the collection of movies the ship had. The lady in the cafeteria handed him some popcorn and a bowl of strawberries with whipped topping in a tub.

"There you are. Popcorn and heartberries. Have fun watching your movie." He smiled at her and nodded. Kanon came back and set up the DVD according to Miku's instructions. Then he settled himself in the bed with him, Ryu and Nana between them, and pressed play. A movie on vampires...huh...interesting.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:48 am

Miku only half paid attention to the movie, at some point the two robots moved and Miku was now using Kanon as a pillow... A very comfy one at that. Hopefully he didn't mind, cause Miku was drifting in and out of sleep still...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum