Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanservice not held to the show

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Fanservice not held to the show - Page 14 Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Mally Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:25 pm

"It's not rape if I want it..." She laughed, getting up out of bed and slipping on the robe. She tied it around herself and made her way to the bathroom, dragging Miko along with her. "Didn't I chose breakfast last time? It's your turn to decide."

She turned on the shower and set the temperature to what felt nice and warm. A shower would feel so good right now. Especially with Miko in her arms. Mally winked at Miko and stripped, stepping into the shower with a 'come hither' look she knew her lover wouldn't resist.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Fanservice not held to the show - Page 14 Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Miko Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Miko stepped into the shower after getting rid of her robe. "We should've just walked here naked. It wouldn't have taken long. I choose breakfast huh? Hmm...how about...omelets. Loaded omelets. That sounds good right?" Miko pulled Mally close so they were both under the stream of warm water. Her girlfriend knew her all too well.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:32 pm

"Well, omelets it is, then." She said. Mally squeaked as she was pulled close but she smiled and wrapped her arms around Miko, nuzzling against her neck. This felt good. Being close and the warm water washing over them. She sighed and stayed close, just savoring the feel of the water and Miko. After a while, she moved away, giving Miko a kiss before she reached for the shampoo. They needed to actually shower while they were in here. And she was hungry, too.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:00 am

Miko enjoyed Mally holding her but when she pulled away to get the shampoo, she turned and grabbed the body wash and lufa. She washed Mally's body, innocently too. She wasn't going to try to turn her on today...that would come tonight. Mally washed her hair. It was rather sweet when she thought about it but she couldn't think so much on it or she'd want to do other things again.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:34 pm

This was sweet. The whole bathing each other thing. Mally was grinning ear to ear. She reached over and washed Miko's hair, kissing her nose lightly and giggling the whole time. She was in such a good mood. Nothing could spoil it. She had Miko and they were in love and having fun.

After the shower, they got dressed and went down to the kitchen. "So, um, do you want me to try and cook?" Mally asked, scratching her head as she made for the fridge. She didn't know how to make omelets but she could try.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:54 pm

Mally wanted to cook. Sure...Miko could handle that. "Sure if you want to try...I could teach you too if you wanted...not that I'm saying you don't know how to cook. It just sounded like fun being a little teacher person." She smiled a bit hoping she didn't offend her girlfriend. She knew that Mally knew how to cook a few things. She just wasn't sure what those few things were.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:57 pm

"Yeah. Teach me how to make omelets just like you like them." She smiled and slipped her arms around Miko, nuzzling her a little. "And then I'll know how so I can surprise you with breakfast in bed."

She stayed close, content to just hold her girlfriend and be held back. But her growling stomach got the best of her and she went back to getting things together for breakfast. Miko was teaching her and Mally was having fun pestering her while they cooked. She was going to love living with Miko. She just knew it.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:46 am

Miko was so happy. She didn't think anything could be better than that. Mally got out the ingredients and Miko hopped up on the counter. "Okeh....well we have to start with cutting up the veggies and ham. They have to be ready when you put the eggs on. Let's see...we need...a third of a green pepper, a third of a red pepper, a third of a yellow pepper. That way it adds up to one and we have more color and flavor."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:26 pm

Mally did as Miko asked, smiling as she chopped the veggies. She laughed, Miko sitting on the counter and telling her what to do. Mally did everything just as Miko asked, doing her best not to burn the omelets. She felt nervous. She wasn't the best cook and she wanted to make it all just perfect for Miko. Mally bit her lip, flipping the omelets as Miko said to.

Pretty soon they were sitting at the table with their breakfast laid out before them. Mally was hesitant, hoping she cooked it well enough to Miko's liking. She waited for Miko to take the first bite.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:54 pm

Miko giggled at little as she watched Mally cook the food. She was doing everything just perfect. It was really smelling good too. Soon they were at the table and waiting to eat. Miko took her fork and took a bite before letting out a very pleasured moan.

"Oh wow...that tastes amazing."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:08 pm

Mally beamed at Miko's response. She did good. She took a bite, surprised at how good it tasted. She didn't think she was that good of a cook.

"This is good...wow..." She sounded surprised. She ate it though, smiling at Miko and happy she did good.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Miko grinned and nodded as she took another bite. Moving herself so she was in her girlfriend's lap, Miko held her close.

"Thank you for making me breakfast...a wonderful, delicious breakfast. Not to mention letting me sit on the counter and watch you. The last week was so lonely and sad...and soon we'll be living together...and we won't have to worry about that. You are too good to me Mally-chan..." Miko's eyes were full of love and happiness as she stared into Mally's. Everything was so bright and perfect that nothing seemed to be able to go wrong...yet any small stone could cause a ripple and break their bubble.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum