Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanservice not held to the show

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Fanservice not held to the show - Page 13 Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Miko Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:26 pm

Miko watched Mally undress and come back to her. She moaned softly at Mally's body touching hers. It was always going to be this exciting and this amazing. She was very pleased by it all.

"Yes, much better...you always make me so crazy. Take me Mally...make me moan and beg for more of you."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Fanservice not held to the show - Page 13 Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Mally Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:34 pm

Mally moved to nip at her neck, her hands moving slowly along her thighs. She wasn't done teasing yet, though. She nuzzled against her and started to move down her body, her hair trailing along her face as she blew a soft line along her collarbone. She lifted Miko a little and unhooked her bra, pulling it off of her and letting it fall to the floor. She smirked deviously and went back to before, this time letting her breath ghost between her breasts. She could see that Miko was getting hornier by the second, so she knew it would be good. Mally would please her so much.

She finally slipped a hand between her legs to stimulate her. Her breath ghosted up one of her breasts and along her nipple before Mally took the nub into her mouth, biting a little as she slipped a finger easily inside her. Miko was so wet already and Mally was pleased that she had this affect on her.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:46 pm

Mally was back to teasing. Miko wasn't sure if she could take much more of such teasing. But when Mally started to touch her she knew the teasing was almost over. Her entire body was electrified. When her girlfriend slipped a finger inside her Miko moaned. Not just from the sensation, but from the fact there was no more teasing. It made her very happy to feel.

"Mally...you are such a tease..." The guitarist's hands were tangled in Mally's hair as she let her have completely control over her.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:14 am

Mally chuckled and looked at Miko, watching her face as she slipped in another finger, curling them a little and trying to get her to moan louder.

"It's because you're so beautiful." She purred, nipping at her collarbone and biting down enough to leave a mark. Miko was hers and she knew it. Just as she was Miko's. She only hoped her girlfriend knew how much.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Miko's moans indeed did get louder...lots louder. She felt her body reacting to Mally fast. She never really stood a chance against her. Not that she wanted to of course.

"Mally, please...don't tease me...I want...I need it. Please my beautiful lover...give me what I beg for."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:36 pm

Mally's fingers worked at her. No longer teasing. She wanted to bring her to her release. She could feel Miko's nails scratching down her back and it egged her on, thrusting her fingers harder. Mally bit at her chest, trying to stimulate her enough. She knew Miko was close and she just had to bring her over the edge. Miko needed it and Mally knew it. They both needed each other so much.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:39 pm

Miko was a moaning mess, begging for more of Mally. She was so close...her body started to shudder a little. "Ah. Ah...Mally. Ah...oh god...oh god...I-I..I'm going to...Mally!" Miko arched off the bed and came. She was so exhausted afterward though that there was no way she would be able to repay Mally. She wanted to...but...she didn't have the strength.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:46 pm

Mally bit her lip and watched her lover as she came. She brushed the hair off Miko's face and kissed her cheek. She could see that Miko was spent and that made her happy. She was glad that she could make her so satisfied. Mally got up off the couch and lifted Miko up. They weighed about the same, so it was quite a challenge, but Mally was able to carry her into the bedroom and set her down on the bed. She laughed a little and got them both under the covers. She kissed Miko's forehead and stroked her hair, hoping to calm her.

"Sleep, my love. And stay by my side forever." She kissed her again and nuzzled against her, hoping to help her sleep.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:57 pm

Miko knew she was being carried...and smiled when Mally held her. "You will get it in the morning...I love making you happy but that...wow. I love you Mally...don't ever leave me please..." She cuddled into Mally as Miko let sleep take her. It was a wonderful feeling to know that she was there and loved her.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:42 am

Mally smiled and fell asleep quickly. It was so much easier to fall asleep with Miko by her side. She slept the whole night too. No tossing and turning like usual. It felt so nice to have Miko in her bed. She was so soft and she smelled so nice and sleep was so easy. No awful dreams or waking and feeling so very alone. She held tight to Miko, nuzzling close and savoring her warmth. So perfect. And she would never have to sleep alone again.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:15 am

Miko slept so peacefully that when she woke up to Mally's arms around her she felt like nothing could ever go wrong. Though something caught her eye. The guitarist sat up a bit and looked at the wall. Mally...had liked her a very long time. Why hadn't she acted sooner? They could've been together so long...but they were together now so that made things better.

"Good morning Mally-chan. How do you feel about morning sex?"
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Mally stirred a little when Miko sat up. True, her walls had posters all over them but the one wall devoted to the band had mostly pictures of Miko. Mally had wanted her for so long. She whined a little and opened her eyes, not wanting Miko to move away. She was so warm and Miko was a comfort like nothing else could be. She stretched and yawned, smiling up at her beautiful girlfriend. She giggled and blushed when Miko suggested morning sex. It was just the way she said it that made her laugh. Mally grabbed her and pulled her into her arms, wrapping her legs around her as well as her arms. She didn't want her going anywhere.

"Ten more minutes..." She said groggily, nuzzling against her.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:38 pm

Miko giggled a bit and laid back down, though she was kissing and nipping at Mally's skin. "Fine...ten more minutes and then you're getting raped." Ten minutes went by with Miko tiding herself over with kisses. But then she bit down on Mally's breast. Not hard but enough to stimulate her.

"What about now?"
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:10 am

Mally couldn't help but giggle at what Miko said. She tried to doze off but Miko's kisses were getting to her. She bit her lip and tried to hide her face but her blush was obvious. When Miko bit down on her breast, she couldn't hold back the gasp. She was officially turned on now.

"Mikoooo..." She whined and pulled her close so she could kiss her. Her voice was full of sudden need and her kiss was hungry. She wanted her now.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:14 am

Miko grinned as her hands moved down Mally's legs. They were getting closer and closer to what she was wanting, but not quite. Miko wanted Mally to beg for it.

"Mally-chan...you make me so needy...Now it's my turn. How bad do you want me?"
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:18 am

Mally gripped at Miko's arms, her legs spreading a little as she felt Miko's hands on her. She was getting wet and needed her lover's touch so badly.

"Miko...please...touch me..." She breathed, looking up at her with desperate eyes. She knew Miko was going to toy with her, just as she did the night before. Mally deserved it, though. Not like she minded. It made the sex better.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:24 am

Miko's hand moved in between Mally's legs to barely run a finger along her sex. "You mean like that? Or maybe this?" Her other hand pinched one of her nipples. Then she moved lower to kiss the spot just above her entrance.

"Or would you like that? You have to tell me what kind of touching Mally or I won't know."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:30 am

She gasped and writhed a little. Miko was really getting to her. Mally clutched at the sheets. She looked down at Miko, settled between her legs and smirking as her lips touched her. Mally whimpered and blushed. She was never confidant with talking dirty.

"Miko...I...I want you to...touch me...eat me out...please...your lips...oh god...please..." She gripped harder at the sheets, knowing Miko was just going to make her beg for it.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:38 am

Miko smiled and kissed the spot again. "I like a girl who knows what she wants." Miko's fingers went back to start moving Mally's lips apart as she went down on her. She was so easy to go down on. The only one Miko didn't mind doing it to. She didn't mind the taste at all. The guitarist was thuroughly enjoying her moans. It fueled her to do more. Miko was happy she was able to please her girlfriend like this. It made her happy to know they could have the option to do it every morning. They were going to be living together after all.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:36 am

"Oh god...mmmm....Miko..." Mally moaned and writhed, loving every second of it. A hand came down to tangle in Miko's hair. It felt so good. She kept moaning, biting her lip to keep herself from getting too loud. Her face was flushed with desire and her toes curled. She loved Miko so completely. And to know that she would be waking up beside her every morning, never having to be along, was a thought that made her happier than she ever felt before. Even after lives, hearing the crowd scream for them. Miko beat all of that.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:40 am

Miko noticed Mally was getting very close and she sped up her efforts. Wanting more than anything to give her what she wanted. Mally was all that mattered to her. She knew that the drummer was enjoying this and would be happy...she only hoped she could keep her that way. Miko moaned softly as she worked, hoping that it stimulated her more.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:00 pm

Mally arched off the bed as she finally had her release. Her mouth was open in a silent scream and she fell back to the bed, panting. She released her grip on the sheets and Miko's hair and closed her eyes, savoring the moment. She smiled and reached out to her lover to pull her into her arms.

"Come here..." She breathed, nuzzling against her when she was finally close and kissing her cheek. "I love you, Miko..."
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:15 pm

Miko found herself pulled up into Mally's arms. She nuzzled into her as they got comfortable again. "I like watching you when you orgasm...it's very hot." Miko's leg slid up Mally's and her thigh nudged against Mally's sex.

"I'm sorry if I seem sex hungry...I've been without you for a week..."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:06 am

Mally blushed and hid her face, biting her lip when she felt Miko's thigh between her legs. "I'm sorry I was so busy this week." She said, nuzzling against her again. "I wasn't doing it on purpose."

Her stomach grumbled and she whined. "Maybe we should get up and get something to eat? Maybe a shower?" She suggested, hoping Miko would find it a good idea.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:10 am

"Breakfast sounds wonderful...and so does the shower. Guess I'll just have to rape you again later then." Miku shrugged like it was no big deal but then smiled playfully as she got up to grab Mally's robe and the one she left here over a week ago.

"What would you like for breakfast?"
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum