Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanservice not held to the show

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fanservice not held to the show Empty Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Miko Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:19 pm

Their tour was almost done...and it was halfway through the show. The crowd had been wanting fanservice, which Jyo and Omi gladly gave them...but they wanted Miko to do some too. The only issue was Jyo and Miko could never get themselves to do it...it just...no. That was a boundary neither wanted to cross. Naoto was okeh...but Miko had her sights on someone else. The shy one out of the band that always hid behind her drums.

Mally.

It was intermission and the band was saying hi. Everyone at the front had said hello...and now it was Miko's turn.

"Konnichiwa mina-san! I'm Miko and I have a special treat for everyone today! You're going to get to hear Mally talk! She's a bit shy on stage now but I'm sure I can convince her into saying something with my cuteness and frilly dress." Miko was always wearing lolita...mainly alice and the pirates but...she was fairly confident Mally liked them. After all...Mally was bi. So Miko set her guitar down and went to the drum set. Taking her place in Mally's lap she made sure to talk into the mic.

"Come on Mally-chan. Say something to our fans...maybe even give them a little show, ne? Come on everyone cheer Mally on! They want to hear you Mally-chan~"
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Fanservice not held to the show Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Mally Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Mally had been having a good tour. The others did their thing for the fans and Mally was more than glad to just hide behind her drums and not say a word. They all knew she was shy. She could beat the hell out of those drums but interviews were the scary part. She became a musician to play music. Not talk to people. If she wanted to talk to people, she would have kept that job as a waitress.

Every time on of the other girls would look at her she would blush a little. it was all in good fun, she knew, but she still felt shy. Intermission came for their live and Mally was taking a much needed drink from a nearby water bottle. The others would address the fans. She was perfectly content just staying back here. She had waved when Jyo pointed to her, but that was about it.

Jyo and Omi could have all the fanservice they wanted. Mally didn't want a part of it. Naoto went and kissed Miko a few times and Mally couldn't help but blush and look away. She always had this image of Miko. Something higher than this. Mally could not deny how much she loved those lolita dresses the other wore. She would smile at Miko on occasion, her own little way of saying she thought she looked pretty.

But now Miko was addressing the crowd and offering Mally up. Mally blushed furiously and shook her head. Miko came and sat in her lap and Mally's heart beat faster than it ever did while playing the drums. She dropped the water bottle and looked up at her, still blushing. The crowd was cheering to hear her say something.

"Hi..." She said shyly, hiding her face from the audience by hiding behind Miko. She didn't know what the other expected but Mally just couldn't be outgoing like the rest of them.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:35 pm

The small 'hi' Mally gave made Miko want to hold her. She was so adorable sometimes! Miko giggled a bit and went back to talking to the crowd.

"Well she says hi! That's more than normal and I won't make her give up anymore of that beautiful voice she has. So you'll just have to wait for her to open up~" Miko winked at the crowd before getting up out of Mally's lap. She started to walk away before she turned around and pranced back to Mally, her boots somehow giving the sound of her happiness away.

"Oh and this is for saying hi to everyone~" That's when their lips touched. It was like electricity. But it was fleeting. It gave the crowd what they wanted and satisfied Miko's little heart enough for her to not push for more. She winked at Mally and giggled a bit before making her way back to her spot once more. She was a bit...bubbly for the J-rock band but that's what her fans loved about her. So she let her happy attitude stay...and the dresses. Those always seemed to draw attention.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:42 pm

Mally blushed again. Miko said she had a beautiful voice. Mally smiled at her. She wasn't going to force her to make a speech or anything. Miko got up and started walking away. Mally thought she was safe but then Miko was back and...and kissing her. Mally's eyes went wide and her heart skipped a beat. For that split second, the whole world disappeared and it was just them. Miko pulled away and winked at her and Mally turned bright red. The other girls were applauding along with the audience and Mally vaguely heard someone say something obscene to make the crowd laugh.

Miko kissed her. MIKO. Kissed her. The rest of the show was a blur. Mally couldn't get her mind off the lolita guitarist. She kept sneaking glances at her between songs and she smiled shyly. After the show, Mally was the first to leave the stage. She threw her drumsticks out to the crowd like usual and left. The others soaked up the applause forever, it seemed, so Mally had the dressing room all to herself for a moment. She had to go splash water on her face to try and calm herself down. Miko kissed her.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:49 pm

Miko was the last to leave the stage though as they headed for the tour bus that would take them to their hotel. She managed to catch Naoto though. The bassist was sharing a room with Mally...and Miko wanted to. Naoto wasn't much for sharing rooms either so it was easy. No one mentioned it to Mally though...so when Miko walked through the door...well it was a surprise to the drummer.

"Mally-chan. You and I are sharing a hotel room. Naoto wanted her own room this time and I don't mind sharing with you...unless you have a problem with sharing with me." She swung herself in place a little, causing her dress to swish in the air. All in all a very innocent sight. It was a queen bed though...Mally and Naoto were going to share a bed?

"Has your guys' beds been a queen the whole tour?" Hmm...maybe Naoto and Mally...but they never acted like it. If so then Miko would switch back. But perhaps it was just a mistake this time. A good one for her but a mistake none-the-less.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:58 pm

Mally went back to the tour bus and put on headphones so no one would talk to her. She didn't think she'd be able to talk right if someone wanted to talk about that kiss. They got to the hotel room and Mally got the key. She said goodnight to the band and made her way up to her hotel room. She got in the shower and was finally able to relax. She hated how sweaty she got after lives.

She was sitting on the bed in her jammies, eating from a bag of candy and watching tv. The door opened and she looked over, expecting to see Naoto. She figured the other girls went to get some drinks before bed. They did that sometimes, though Mally rarely joined. Naoto wasn't the girl she saw though. It was Miko. Mally blushed furiously and had to look away.

"Hi...hi, Miko..." Mally said, looking up at her with a shy smile. Miko mentioned the bed situation and Mally blushed again. "Yeah. Naoto...Naoto lets me cuddle...I...I don't like sleeping alone."

She frowned, hearing that Naoto wanted to switch rooms. The bassist said she was perfectly okay with Mally's sleeping habits and promised never to say anything to the rest of the band. Naoto would hold her and it would remain perfectly innocent. Mally had promised that she had no sexual interest in the bassist and things were fine. And now she switched to be alone?
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:05 pm

"O-oh...okeh...well I'll um...I'll go switch back..." It was unlike Miko to be shy in any way, shape or form...but her she was stuttering. Mally liked Naoto. Miko had always slept cuddling the other pillow in her room...it was lonely. But she didn't want to come between Mally and her crush.

"I just got lonely being in a room by myself...I-I didn't realise...I'm sorry Mally. I'll go switch back." Miko turned and headed for the door.

"And I'm sorry if the fanservice during the show upset you in any way. It wasn't my intent." She bowed respectfully to the drummer and walked to the door. Well so much for that plan.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:10 pm

"No...Miko..." She jumped off the bed, spilling the candy to the floor. She didn't want the guitarist to leave. She beat her to the door and leaned against it so she couldn't leave. "If Naoto wanted to be alone, that's okay. She's probably sick of me begging her to just cuddle with me so I don't feel alone. She's probably freaking out, thinking I have a crush on her or something even though I have told her a million times I'm not interested in her. It's just cuddling."

She reached out hesitantly and grabbed her arm. "Don't leave. Please. I...I want you here." She was blushing so bad. "The kiss...I liked it..."
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:20 pm

"But she-...you did?" Miko smiled a bit at the thought of Mally liking her kiss. "Naoto just didn't mind sleeping alone...I hate to...but didn't think you'd be comfortable with me switching rooms so I could share with you. I was the one who asked Naoto. I wanted to share a room with you. I like you Mally." Miko's smile widened a bit as she took a brave step forward. Mally wanted her there. She was wanted. It made her very happy to hear.

"You don't mind if we cuddle do you? Cuddling pillows isn't near as comforting."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:26 pm

Mally's heart skipped a beat and she couldn't stop the smile on her face. "You wanted to share a room with me? You...you like me? Really?"

She hesitated a little. Miko was only a step away. Mally had to be brave to get what she wanted. Mally closed the distance and wrapped her arms around the guitarist. "I-I like you, too, Miko. And I...I really want to cuddle with you."

She hid her face, afraid that her blushing would scare Miko away. She felt so warm in her arms and that's where Mally wanted her to stay. Mally felt so peaceful with Miko around. Like there was no worries to be had.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:36 am

Miko nodded and let her own arms slip around Mally. "I did...and I do like you. Very much so Mally-chan. I just wasn't sure how you'd react. I've never been able to share a room with you and since Omi and Jyo got together...well I was so lonely. I wanted to cuddle you...and now I can~" She smiled happily and kissed Mally again.

"With a few more of those if you want. I have to go get in my jammies so I'll be right back okeh? Don't go switching rooms with Naoto while I change." Miko pranced over to her bag. It was already in the room when she came in. The guitarist got her large silk nightshirt and made her way to the bathroom. That's all she slept in. A shirt...and her underwear...which today was black mesh...fancy and comfortable. Perfect.

The nightshirt itself was twice the size Miko wore and was a royal blue color. It was button up and quite soft. She loved her nightshirts...and she hoped Mally didn't mind.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:50 am

Mally was smiling and she sighed happily when Miko kissed her again. This felt like a dream. Like Mally was going to wake up any moment now and find it never happened. She watched with an almost glazed over expression as Miko went to her bag. Mally couldn't keep her eyes off her. When the guitarist went into the bathroom, Mally found herself blushing. She shook her head and went over to the edge of the bed to pick up all the candy she spilled.

Miko came out of the bathroom and Mally almost dropped the bag again. She looked so beautiful. In all the times she pictured herself cuddling with Miko and sleeping next to her, she never imagined what her pajamas would look like. Mally blushed and looked away. She didn't want Miko to think she was staring.

She pulled down the covers a little and crawled onto the bed, looking up at Miko with a hopeful look.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:54 am

Miko saw Mally's expression and knew she got to her. That was good though. The lolita saw the bag of candy go to the nightstand and Mally looking up at her with hopeful eyes. Miko grinned and jumped on the bouncy queen bed before crawling over and getting under the covers with Mally.

"I'm happy you didn't mind that I switch with Naoto...I've just...well I've liked you for awhile Mally-chan. I'm just happy that you feel the same. What do you think of my jammies? It's soft~" She used her sleeve covered hand to rub against Mally's cheek.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:59 am

Her heart skipped a beat as she watched Miko come onto the bed and settle next to her. She could feel her warmth though they were barely touching. Mally was smiling. She felt the fabric slid against her cheek and she looked into Miko's eyes, almost getting lost in them.

"I don't mind. I'm...I'm glad you did it. I...I've wanted to be closer to you for so long." She looked away, feeling almost foolish. But she had to be brave to get what she wanted.

"It's soft...like...like your lips..." Her heart was pounding and she was so hesitant as she leaned closer to Miko and pressed a gentle kiss against her lips.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:04 am

Miko could see Mally was starting to get some guts...and when she kissed her. Well Miko's soft moan was only the start. The girl laid back, bringing Mally on top of her as they kissed. It was nice for sure...and it was only getting better from there. Especially since Mally had yet to find out about the mesh she was wearing.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:08 am

Miko moaned and Mally melted against her. She let Miko pull her down on top of her. Mally's breath hitched, feeling Miko so blissfully close to her. She ran her hands experimentally down her sides, her fingers getting caught in the mesh and brushing against her bare skin. Mally felt almost overwhelmed. Could this really happen? She wanted Miko so much and it looked like the guitarist felt the same. Someone actually wanted her. Shy, stupid Mally. And it was Miko who wanted her. This felt like heaven.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:15 am

Miko let one leg come up and in between Mally's legs. "You are a very nice kisser Mally-chan...I think I can get used to this...I-If you would like I would like to share a room with you the rest of the trip Mally-chan." Miko nuzzled against Mally's face as they started to get comfortable.

"Someone to keep me warm at night...it sounds very good to me."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:19 am

Mally nodded enthusiastically. "Yes..." She whispered, loving everything that Miko made her feel. She wanted this every night. She wanted someone to want her, someone to hold her and be nice like Miko was. Mally felt important and needed. She nuzzled back, perfectly content with right where she was laying. She wanted to stay close. Miko was warm and inviting and everything Mally wanted. Miko could do the talking. She liked hearing her voice. Just so long as she could stay right here.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:23 am

The two situated themselves so they were comfortable and soon enough, Miko was fast asleep in Mally's arms, holding her just as the drummer was doing. It was a cute sight and by far the fastest she'd ever been able to fall asleep. Though with Mally close by it was no wonder. She was warm and caring...and very easy to cuddle~
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:27 am

Mally fell asleep quickly and slept so well. She had sweet dreams of Miko that made her smile and nuzzle against her some more. She felt so at peace and comfortable. Sleeping next to Naoto was one thing. At least Naoto was willing to let her sleep close. But sleeping next to Miko was...perfect. Their bodies fit together so well and Miko smelled so good, even after a concert. It was no wonder Mally slept right through the alarm, still holding fiercely to the guitarist.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:30 am

Miko woke up to the alarm and moved to stretch...only something was stopping her. Looking down she saw that her dream last night wasn't a dream. Mally was sleeping with her. Oh the wonderfulness that was this moment...

"Good morning Mally-chan..." Miko whispered softly as she snuggled back under the covers and held onto her bandmate. This was something amazing...and she couldn't wait to see where it could go.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:35 am

Mally's eyes fluttered open. Miko's movement and her voice woke her up. The voice of an angel, she couldn't help but think. She smiled at her, getting lost in her eyes again.

"Good morning...Miko-chan." She said, still smiling. She didn't want to get up, even though she knew she had to. They were still on tour and had many things to do. But Miko was so warm and soft. Mally didn't want to move away. She wanted to keep Miko close. She almost wanted to make Miko promise they would be like this again tonight.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:50 pm

She giggled and slid into the blankets more. This was too good to pass up...Miko wanted to be close to Mally.

"You know...we aren't checking out for another couple hours...and then we're back on the road. I don't want to get out of bed yet. Would you stay with me Mally-chan?" She moved closer and let one of her bare legs move in between Mally's as she cuddled closer.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:59 pm

Miko giggled and that made Mally smile. She bit her lip and held the guitarist close, savoring the warmth and the fact that it was Miko she was holding. Miko still wanted to cuddle and she had no problem with that. They had a meet and greet that morning, but Mally didn't care. They could always just sleep through it. Jyo would be pissed if they didn't show up, though. Oh well.

"Of course..." She said groggily, closing her eyes and nuzzling against her again. She let her fingers slide along the silk of her nightgown, feeling the warmth of her skin beneath the thin fabric. She loved the feeling and she couldn't help but wonder what that skin would feel like against her own. She blushed at the thought.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:34 pm

"Your hands are warm Mally-chan...and soft." Miko moved herself to where her head rested under Mally's. She held onto her as if letting go would burst the dream she was in.

"We have to get up soon sadly...got a meet and greet." But there was time to still cuddle. So Miko did. She even purred a little. Though the guitarist's hands didn't stay on the outside of Mally's clothes either. Her hands moved up her back and settled for scratching lightly at the tan skin.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum