Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanservice not held to the show

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fanservice not held to the show - Page 7 Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Miko Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:08 am

Miko was very pleased with the way Mally came. She continued to lap up the excretions Mally had until her new lover pulled her up to her. She giggle a little as the guitarist rubbed noses with Mally. "You know what? I think I love you too." Despite both probably tasted like the other, she kissed her. Mally was so much of everything that Miko wanted. She knew she'd be happy for a long time coming.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Fanservice not held to the show - Page 7 Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Mally Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:49 am

Mally kissed her back fiercely, not even caring that she could taste herself on Miko's lips. Her heart was pounding and this moment was one Mally never imagined happening. She felt so happy. So completely satisfied. Miko was in her arms and she wasn't letting go.

Mally caught her breath and helped get Miko under the covers with her. She snuggled up close, so happy and peaceful and comfortable. She sighed and closed her eyes, idly wondering how this could get any more perfect.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:56 am

Miko had fallen asleep in Mally's arms but woke up the next morning before her. She adored her so much. Miko knew Mally loved cinnamon rolls and she saw everything she needed to make them in the fridge. Biscut dough, cinnamon, sugar, butter, and frosting. The guitarist got out of bed and slipped on Mally's shirt. It was bigger on her since she was a smaller size than Mally. No underwear though. She wasn't really sure where hers went. Miko went out into the kitchen and started making cinnamon rolls. Four giant cinnamon rolls. Within an hour the whole apartment smelled of the sweet delight.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:02 am

Mally woke up to find that she was alone in her bed. She new it. It was just a dream. She sighed and rolled over. Mally was confused. What was this silk she was laying on? She sat up and realized it was Miko's nightgown. Mally beamed. It was real. That perfect night was real.

She smelled something cooking so she got out of bed and went to her dresser to put on some sweats and a tshirt. She couldn't find what she had worn last night.

Making her way down to the kitchen, she realized the smell. Was Miko making cinnamon rolls? Mally peeked into the kitchen and, seeing Miko turned away from her, snuck in and surprised her, slipping her arms around her and hugging onto her.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:09 am

Miko jumped when she felt someone hold onto her. Turning around in her arms she kissed Mally softly. "I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your shirt. I'm making cinnamon rolls too. Warm, gooey cinnamon rolls. I hope you like them." She grinned and hugged her new lover. But there was one thing she wasn't sure on yet.

"Mally-chan? Will you go out with me? I never got a chance to ask before."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:14 am

She pressed back against the kiss, smiling so happily. "I do. They're my favorite..." She looked just as happy as she felt. Who would have thought how close she came to dying the day before. Miko's question made her giggle and blush. "Yes, Miko. I'l be your girlfriend. Officially."

She nuzzled against her neck and stayed close, savoring the warmth Miko always gave. And now they were official. Mally was so happy. And the fact that they had a whole week to be with each other...alone...without the band...made Mally incredibly happy. Everytime the band took breaks after tours, Mally had nothing to do. She would try to have a social life but it was so hard. She found herself cooped up in her house, playing drums all day. But now anymore. Now she had someone to be with.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:22 am

Mally loved cinnamon rolls and was officially her girlfriend. Nothing could be better than that. Miko kissed Mally again only pulled her in closer. She deepened it as her tongue explored the other's mouth. This was good. She never wanted something like this to end. Not ever.

"Well it's a good thing you like sweets."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:26 am

Mally melted at the kiss, parting her lips to let Miko explore. She trailed her hands down Miko's back to her waist, giggling when she realized her new girlfriend wasn't wearing anything under the tshirt.

She wondered what they would do together. Where they would go. Mally wanted to have some fun and get Miko to laugh. She always adored Miko's laughter and not having it over the past weeks was awfully depressing. So she wanted to make up for lost time.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:33 am

Miko took the cinnamon rolls out of the oven. Man did they look tasty. "Mally-chan. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the sakura festival. I really to go and I thought maybe you'd like to go with me." She set the rolls down to cool while she took up residence in Mally's arms again.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:53 am

The cinnamon rolls smelled so good and she watched as Miko pulled them out of the oven. They were huge. Mally grinned and gladly went back to holding her. She was excited for the cinnamon rolls and her stomach growled it's approval.

"Sakura festival? Yeah, sure. I would love to." She smiled, picturing Miko's beautiful hair ornamented with the pink blossoms. She would look so beautiful.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:57 am

"We'd have to stop by my house though because I have a Baby cherry blossom jumper that would go perfect with this. But it's there. So would you like to come over to my apartment?" She smiled ever so sweetly at Mally. Today sounded like it would be loads of fun. She knew it would be. Mally was there and she could show off her new girlfriend.

"I have to find my panties though. They're lost in your room somewhere."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:01 pm

Mally smiled and bit her lip. She couldn't wait to see what Miko would wear. She blushed as Miko said she lost her panties. That would be Mally's fault. She threw them somewhere in the midst of her passion.

"Yeah. I would love to. Can we eat the cinnamon rolls first?" She said, looking almost like an anxious child. She had no idea what she would wear to the festival, but she didn't like sticking out. So she'd probably just wear what she usually wore every day.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:05 pm

"Absolutely. I made them for you. Could you get the juice back out? You don't have any milk." She took out two plates and put one on each. She knew they'd taste okeh. Miko put them on the table and sat down.

"It's still a bit hot so be careful." Miko's bare, smooth leg found it's way to Mally's lap. She was in absolute bliss. Everything would be amazing. No one would ruin this.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:08 pm

Mally got the juice and was bouncing with happiness as she sat down. She moved her chair closer to Miko's and ran a hand along the leg in her lap. She liked having her so close. Mally pulled off a piece of the cinnamon roll and promptly dropped it. "You're right. Too hot." She laughed and leaned close to Miko, nuzzling against her as she waited for her breakfast to cool.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:38 pm

Miko smiled softly and moved her chair closer to Mally's chair too. Her nose rubbed against Mally's in an eskimo kiss. "I'm very happy I decided to leave the band. It got us to finally happen. I'm not anymore, of course. But if I hadn't decided to orginally...I wouldn't have you."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:38 pm

"You know, you could have just talked to me. I probably would have collapsed anyway and I would have gotten worse. Naoto was trying to take care of me but I just didn't want anything but you." She bit her lip and looked down at the ground, sighing. "I'm sorry I put you through all that..."

She picked at the cinnamon roll and, deciding it was no longer too hot, nibbled on it, watching the floor in shame of how she acted before.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 pm

Miko took Mally's face in her hands and had her look her in the eyes. "I couldn't. It hurt too much to see you, let alone speak to you. I wanted you so so bad and for one night I really thought I had you. Then all that happened and I felt so used and stupid for thinking that you felt the same. I'm just glad I was wrong and everything's okeh now." Miko took a piece of her cinnamon roll and ate it. It wasn't her best but it was good.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:10 pm

Mally didn't want to focus on the bad anymore. It only made her more depressed. She ate her food in peace, trying to focus on the fact that Miko was here now and they were together and no one would get in the way anymore. Jyo couldn't stop them now and Mally wasn't going to let this ruin the band. If anything, it was going to make everything better. More unity and the fanservice would be gladly accepted. She looked up at Miko and smiled.

"So, what do you want to do today?"
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:12 pm

Miko looked up confused. "Aren't we going to the Sakura festival? Unless you don't want to go. We can do something else today if you like." Maybe Mally had forgotten. Brain lapse. Miko offered her a piece of her cinnamon roll. This...was perfect. Miko was trying not to be too happy but it was hard.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:16 pm

"Oh yeah. Duh." She blushed and shook her head. Well, now she felt dumb. She leaned over and ate the cinnamon roll right out of Miko's fingers, smiling happily at her. It would be a fun day, just so long as she didn't make a fool of herself again.

"So, what should I wear for it?"
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:37 pm

"I have an outfit you could wear. It's mostly putamayo but you wear it all the time so I don't think it would be bad. It's a pair of visual pants. The one's that have the leg warmers attached, looks like a pair of pants missing the knee area of them and a band shirt of course...or maybe a form fitting shirt and a jacket. That would look good I think." She giggled a bit thinking of Mally in such an outfit. It was hot. Miko offered her another piece of her cinnamon roll. It was fun to feed her girlfriend.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:39 pm

She blushed at Miko's giggle, wondering what else her new girlfriend was picturing her in. She took another bite, playfully nibbling on Miko's fingers, too, just to make her smile.

"Well, as long as you aren't going to put me in a dress, I'm okay with it." She picked off a piece of her own roll and offered it to Miko, returning the favor.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:42 pm

Miko took the cinnamon roll piece in her mouth but let her lips slowly glide over Mally's fingers as she pulled away. "I wouldn't make you wear a dress. Dresses hide your butt and I love your butt. I wouldn't want to hide something I would want to look at all day. I'd put in pants that would show it off just so I can look at it all day. That and your breasts. I do rather like them too." Miko winked at Mally as she moved from having her leg over her lap to sitting in her lap.

"Besides, I'm the dress wearing girl of this relationship."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Mally couldn't help but turn bright red at how Miko complimented her body. She covered her face with her hands, smiling shyly. She nuzzled against Miko and wrapped her arms around her. She had her own compliment to give and she blushed to say it, so she hid her face.

"Well, you better keep wearing those dresses. I don't want you covering those legs. That's my favorite part..."
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:56 pm

"Hmm...I might just switch to wearing shorter dresses. But you like my lolita don't you? I always thought you did." Miko turned around in the chair so she was straddling Mally. This was going to get interesting. Especially since she wasn't wearing underwear.

"What else do you like about me?"
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum