Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanservice not held to the show

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fanservice not held to the show - Page 8 Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Mally Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:01 pm

"I-I do like your lolita dresses. I really do." She found herself stuttering, being put on the spot like this. She kept her arms around her and looked up at her eyes.

"Everything...I like everything about you." She reached up and ran her fingers through Miko's curls, smiling softly at her.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Fanservice not held to the show - Page 8 Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Miko Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:05 pm

Miko's grin widened as she leaned in to kiss Mally with a passion she only showed on stage when playing. It was the only thing she could think of that would match this. "You are too good to be true Mally. I've wished for this for so long and to have such a dream come true is hard to believe. If this is a dream...don't let me wake up. You don't know how long I've wished for this. How long I was afraid to do anything about it." A really long time actually. Mally had caught her eye from day one. Miko started wanting her around week three and since then her desire for the drummer had only grown. It had been years. Years Miko had been afraid.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Miko kissed her and Mally matched her passion, parting her lips with a gasp as they kissed. She leaned in close as Miko spoke and tears almost came to her eyes. She never felt so wanted in her life. So needed. She bit her lip and looked into her eyes again.

"I love you, Miko." She meant it, too.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:18 pm

Miko smiled softly. "I love you too. Come on. Hurry and finish this cinnamon roll. The other two will be put up for later but I want to go get you in some clothes and head to the festival. This Miko wants to show her girlfriend off to the world and make everyone jealous." The guitarist grinned and offered her another piece of the gooey delight. She was going to feed the rest to Mally.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:23 pm

Mally giggled and finished eating. She liked how Miko was feeding her. She was excited for the festival. It was going to be so much fun. She usually didn't like going out where there would be large groups of people but she had Miko now to keep her safe from breaking down. It was funny, though, how Miko thought people would be jealous. She figured people would look at the two of them and either freaking out and recognize them, scorn them for being gay or be vulgar and perverted and should obscenities about two girls together.

It would be okay, though. She had Miko.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:27 pm

The two went back into Mally's room and got their clothes back on. Miko wasted no time in taking Mally to her apartment though. There was where she handed Mally the pants she was talking about along with a form fitting black shirt that said putomayo and a black jacket that would match. Meanwhile she got into her sakura jumper with a petticoat under it. Things were looking good. Miko came out to show Mally, but refrained from letting her know she was wearing a garter belt on to keep the stockings up. There really was no need other than her legs were a bit smaller than they used to be so the leggings were a tiny bit too big now.

"What do you think? Along with these white shoes of course."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:21 pm

Mally followed after her and got dressed quickly so they could go to Miko's apartment. She had been there a few times before but never like this. She kept holding Miko's hand until they were in her bedroom and Miko was handing her some clothes. Mally got dressed, feeling a little self conscious at the way the clothes fit. She felt like her butt stuck out too much and the shirt was clinging to her body almost seductively. She looked over at Miko, hoping she looked alright, when the thought fled her mind. Miko looked gorgeous in that jumper. Mally took a step towards her and smiled, almost blushing at how attracted she was.

"You look...amazing..." She bit her lip, feeling suddenly even more self conscious than before.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:36 pm

"So do you. Very hot. I love those jeans on you too." Miko came over and pulled Mally close to her. Her hands moved to her but automatically. Everything was very well shown. The guitarist led her to a mirror and showed her what they looked like together. A lolita and her vk punk girlfriend. Though it would look more like they were best friends unless they showed displays of affection in public. Oh well. She still knew people would be jealous.

"We look good together you and I. I knew those pants would look good on you."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:14 pm

She squeaked as Miko grabbed her butt and she nuzzled against her to hide her blush. She felt so good, being attractive for her. She never felt so pretty. She looked into the mirror at the two of them and suddenly felt possessive. Everyone was going to be looking at Miko and wanting Miko. Someone better looking and less shy could easily take her away. Her face scrunched up into a frown, hating the idea of losing Miko to someone in a crowd like that. She turned away from the mirror and into Miko, hugging onto her and hiding her face. She felt embarrassed for thinking like that.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:17 pm

"Mally? What's wrong? Do you not like the outfit? I can get a different one for you if you like. I think that looks good on you though." She didn't know what was wrong. Miko wanted Mally to enjoy herself but she didn't want her uncomfortable because of clothes. That was silly. She'd rather her girlfriend be comfortable.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:17 pm

"No. No, I like it." She said, lifting her head to look at her. "I...it's so silly...You look so great...I don't want anyone taking you away from me." She hugged onto her tighter, as if letting go would make her slip away. She just didn't want to see anyone trying to take her away. She didn't want to be dropped for someone else. Not like she thought Miko would do that, but she was just worried.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:22 am

"Mally...no one's going to take me away from you...I'm yours Mally. As long as you want me. I waited four years, almost five, to have you. I'm not giving you up for anything. You have nothing to worry about. I'm here to stay." She held Mally close and stayed that way for a good few minutes. When they did part it was to leave.

"Come on. Let's go enjoy the festival. Then we can come back here and I can make something for us to eat."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:26 am

Mally nodded, feeling silly and embarrassed for how she thought. She wasn't going to lose Miko. Not after how hard it was to get her in the first place. Mally smiled and nuzzled against her, savoring that warmth that came especially from the one you loved. It was special and Miko smelled so very good and Mally found she was caught up in her, surrounded by Miko to the point where she lost herself. They pulled away from each other and it was time to leave for the festival.

"You're going to cook again? Wow. I can't wait." She beamed, ready to go enjoy their day together.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:55 am

The festival was amazing and there was all kinds of food, and different booths. Miko was bouncing about and having so much fun. She kept looking at Mally to make sure she was enjoying herself too. It wouldn't be fun if Mally wasn't enjoying the festival too. Miko stopped under the cherry blossoms and pulled Mally in for a kiss.

"I've always wanted to kiss someone under the sakura trees at the this festival. Don't ask me why but I always have."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:00 am

Mally was having an absolute blast. Miko was gorgeous and seemed to only have eyes for her. She was happy and they ate a lot and there was so much to do. Suddenly she was pulled under a tree and kissed quite passionately. She blushed, hearing someone whistle at them. But that didn't stop them. She looked into Miko's eyes and smiled. Miko could be so adorable sometimes. Mally reached up into the tree and pulled off a blossom with a stem to put in Miko's hair.

I'm having so much fun..."
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:44 am

Miko giggled at the flower in her hair. She was so in love. "They sell bags of the sakura flower leaves for baths. Would you like to take one with me if I get a bag? It's very soothing." She was hoping that Mally would say yes. Miko's tub was quite big. It would be fun to take a bath with Mally.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:49 am

She blushed at Miko's giggle, feeling so happy to have her close. The idea of a flower petal bath was a really nice one. "That sounds really good. I would love to." She kept looking up at the flower in Miko's hair and smiling. It accented her so well. Mally ran her fingers through her hair and bit her lip to keep from giggling. "So, what should we do now? Want to check out some of the vendors?"
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:55 am

Mally wanted to. She grinned and took Mally's hand. "Absolutely. Come on. Maybe we can find some things for the band. I want to get them something." She heard the whistle but ignored it. Someone was trying to get either her attention or Mally's. Either way he wasn't going to get it. She had eyes only for her girlfriend and Miko hoped Mally only had eyes for her.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:08 am

"Something for the band. Yeah." She got excited at that and grabbed Miko's hand, leading her to the stalls. There was a display of glass flower blossoms and Mally smiled. She liked finding gifts for others and so she was happy. She didn't know what to get for any of them but she was glad she could. And she was happy to be there with Miko.

Mally noticed something that almost made her gasp in delight. She walked over to the case and pointed out a necklace to the vendor. He got it out for her to examine it. It was a small, glass sakura blossom, pale pink and catching the light. It was really pretty and on a nice, silver chain. Mally smiled and told the vendor she wanted it. She paid and got the necklace boxed and in a bag. She knew just what to do with this.

She went back to the bigger display where Miko was and slipped her arms around her. "Find anything for the girls yet?"
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:41 am

Miko was looking around and found a really nice sakura blossom pin. Naoto would like that. She hadn't found anything else when Mally came back over. "I found this for Naoto but I don't know what Omi and Jyo would like...what do you think?"
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:46 am

"Oh. Naoto would love that." She smiled and looked at the other things in the case, noticing some sakura blossom hair pins. They were pretty and Mally was thinking of buying them for Miko but she had to find something for the girls in the band. They moved on to another seller and Mally found a little keepsake box with sakura blossoms on it. OMi always had jewelry all over the place and she would lose things like that. It seemed like a perfect gift.

"What do you think of this for Omi?" She asked, pointing out the box to Miko.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:49 am

They moved from vendor to vendor and things were looking good. Mally found a really pretty jewelry box that Omi would just love. Miko agreed on it and they had two presents now. She found something at one stall for Mally but she had to wait till later. Thankfully Mally didn't see it. Miko hoped she'd like it. One of the last vendors they came to had a black belt with cherry blossoms on it. Jyo always had belts.

"What do you think? Would Jyo like this?"
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:53 am

Mally had her bag with the necklace, hoping that Miko didn't see her buy it. They had two gifts and Miko found a belt that Mally could see Jyo wearing. They bought that and now they had gifts for the other girls. Mally was happy because she had a gift for Miko, too. She stayed close to her girlfriend as they passed the different vendors. The sun was starting to set and Mally realized they spent all day at the festival and it was just about over. She looked at Miko and smiled.

"So, what now? Want to get some food and go back to my place? Or your place. Whatever." She didn't care where they went, really. Well, she felt more comfortable in her own home but she just wanted to be around Miko, so it didn't really matter where they were.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:57 am

They were heading back when Mally asked about which place they would go to. "Well...who has the bigger tub? We'll go by that. Mine's pretty big. It can fit both of us comfortably and still be able to move around...I didn't actually go to the bathroom at your house so I don't know. But I want to be at the apartment that has a bigger tub." Miko linked arms with Mally and laid her head on her shoulder as they walked. She didn't mind if they had food or not. It didn't matter to her much. Just so long as they were together.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:00 am

"Yeah. I have a small tub. So your place it is." She smiled and turned her head to kiss Miko's forehead. It had been a long and adventurous day and Mally was ready to relax. Taking a nice long bath with Miko would be so perfect. And then she could give Miko the necklace she bought for her. She just knew it was going to look beautiful on that neck of hers.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum