Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanservice not held to the show

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fanservice not held to the show - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Malay's heart was beating faster. She felt herself blushing and she was grateful that Miko wasn't looking at her face. Being close like this was starting to get to her. Miko's warm hands scratching at the small of her back wasn't helping and she was surprised when she heard herself moan a little. She wanted more. So much more. But she didn't want to say it. She didn't want to ruin anything by going fast. Who knew if Miko was even into her that much or if she just wanted a teddy bear. Mally bit her lip, not sure if Miko heard her.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Fanservice not held to the show - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:45 pm

Miko heard the moan and smiled to herself before scratching a bit harder. Oh the things she wanted to happen. "Mally-chan do you like that?" Her tone was innocent but her eyes were full of mischief and misbehaving. They couldn't do anything now with it being so close to getting up but they could certainly do it that night...plus they'd have a day off between shows.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:48 pm

"Y-yes..." She said, looking into Miko's eyes with a sense of almost fear. She had to tell herself to keep breathing, that nothing could happen at this moment even if they both wanted it. They had to get up and go soon. Mally wanted to just stay right there in Miko's arms, though. She wanted...no. She shouldn't think about it. It would only turn her on some more.

"M-maybe we should get up." She said, face red. She didn't want to make Miko angry, but she wasn't going to just let the guitarist tease her like this. It wasn't really fair.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:57 pm

"I'll stop. Promise...just let me lay here a bit more? I won't do it again...until tonight anyway." Miko withdrew her hands from Mally's shirt but still held onto her. She nuzzled the drummer and went back to cuddling.

"I like being able to cuddle."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:59 pm

"T-tonight?" Her mind was suddenly filled with thoughts. Miko wanted her. Really wanted her. Mally smiled shyly and blushed again. "We really should get up, though. Jyo will grill us alive if we don't show."

She was still clinging to her, though, not willing to give up the warmth and comfort Miko offered.

"But...will you cuddle with me on the bus? It's going to be a long ride and...and I like cuddling with you..."
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:05 pm

"Of course I will...I'll even get out my big fleece blanket. I bring it on all my trips. It'll keep us warm. Come on...we have to go meet the fans." Miko finally untangled herself from Mally and got up. She had things she needed to do. Dress, hair, makeup...and it was going to take a bit of time.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:09 pm

Mally smiled and even giggled a little. She felt happier than she had in a long while. She loved her music, don't get her wrong, but there was always something missing. This would fit perfect. She just hoped this would turn out like she imagined.

She got out of bed and went to grab some clothes. They had changed in front of each other before, so Mally had no problems with changing right there with her. She was pulling clothes out of her bag and putting her jammies back in. She didn't even notice whether or not Miko was looking at her.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:26 pm

Miko was watching Mally out of the corner of her eye. The curves that girl had...and the shy way she moved. It was enticing to say the least. But she turned away to get dressed herself. Miko shed the nightshirt to show her underwear and bare back. Her black white laced bra went on first though...then the black stockings...then the petticoat and the jumper. black with bright blue dragons. Her hair was next. Yay curls. Make up and boots was last. They were the easy ones.

"You ready Mally-chan?"
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:30 pm

Mally got dressed quickly and turned to see Miko's bare back. She bit her lip and looked away, but the image was stuck in her mind. She took a deep breath and pulled her makeup bag out of her luggage to busy herself. Soon enough, they were ready. Mally stuffed everything back in her luggage and slung the bag over her shoulder.

"I'm ready." She smiled and they headed for the door. Mally almost reached out to take her hand. She wanted to be close to Miko again. But they had the whole bus ride to cuddle, so Mally would just have to wait until then.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:41 pm

Miko gathered her things and followed Mally out, after one more kiss of course. They walked side by side and Miko made sure her blanket was in the back seat of their tour bus. The rest of their stuff was packed up. Now...for the fans. The meet and greet went okeh...though on fan asked for a kiss from Miko. She giggled and kissed his cheek. He was a very happy man and the rest were jealous. Soon enough it was done though.

"Finally...okeh. Time to go guys." Jyo led everyone back to the tour bus. Miko waited for Mally to get in before she followed and laid against her. The blanket was covering both of them and they were cuddling. Things looked very good.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Mally was grinning ear to ear as they met up with the rest of the band. She didn't feel as self conscious as she usually did. She dropped her things off on the bus and went to the meet and greet. She got shy again around the fans, especially the ones who were fawning insatiably on her. Someone had even caught one of her drumsticks at a concert and asked for her to sign it. She was stuck between Jyo and Omi and had to hear them bicker the whole time. But then they were finally done and waving goodbye to the fans. Mally was the last one on the bus and she was more than grateful to not be surrounded by all the fans. She got a little anxious around that many people. She moved towards the center of the bus, where Miko sat waiting. She curled up next to her and yawned. Meet and greets were more tiring than the lives.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Miko could see Mally was drained. She wanted to make her feel better...so she moved so that the drummer was using her as a pillow. The two were asleep again in no time. It was like they just didn't want to wake up today...at least tomorrow they wouldn't have to.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Mally smiled and laid on Miko, quickly falling asleep. She had her arms tight around the guitarist, deciding that this was the best way to fall asleep. She woke up some time later to the sound of giggling and someone taking a picture. She pouted and opened her eyes to see Jyo, Omi and Naoto leaning over the seat and eying them.

"Wow. So this was why you wanted to trade rooms with me, Miko?" Naoto smirked, causing the other girls to giggle. Mally blushed and hid her face behind her hands. She didn't like being embarrassed. Especially by them.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:23 pm

Miko woke up to the sound of her bandmates taking a picture. "Mally-chan is good to cuddle with and you weren't making a move so I was. She's way hotter than you Naoto." Miko stuck out her tongue. She knew her friend was only teasing. Naoto liked the single room. So hopefully things would stay like this.

"Well you two looked so cozy I wanted to take a picture to remember this moment."

"Well I still have that picture of you drunk and deciding it would be a good idea to go running through the hotel in your bra and underwear, Jyo."' Miko was firing them right back at the band. Nothing would spoil this.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:42 pm

Mally kept blushing and her grip tightened a little on Miko. She wasn't going to let anything stop this. She wanted Miko too much. But she also didn't want the band tearing apart.

"Please...stop..." Mally said, shyly looking up at her bandmates. Omi saw the seriousness in her face and tugged on Jyo's arm.

"Come on. Let's just let them sleep." She said, though Jyo stayed where she was. Naoto caught on and sighed.

"Yeah. Mally doesn't like to be woken up..." Naoto added, moving back to her seat. Jyo nodded and went back to playfully teasing Omi, who always enjoyed their banter.

Mally looked at Miko and smiled shyly. She reached up and ran a hand along her cheek, smiling more at the soft warmth of her skin.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:50 pm

Their band mates finally left them alone and Mally was awake. Miko slid down on the seat further and kissed Mally beneath the warm blanket. "I'm really starting to like this." It was plain as day that Miko was smitten for Mally. Now...just gotta get through the concert...then Mally was all hers.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:56 pm

Mally was grateful for the kiss. It cleared her mind of the thought that maybe being with a bandmate like this might be bad for business. She nuzzled against Miko and let out a little laugh.

"Me too." She was sure she looked as happy as she felt. She kissed her, not even hesitating this time. She felt comfortable around Miko. More than she ever had around anyone else.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:59 pm

Miko gladly kissed back but something thumped the back of their seat. "Hey you two. Knock it off till after the show." Omi. Miko sighed but stayed where she was.

"That doesn't mean we still can't cuddle." She'd been wanting to try this for the longest time but had been afraid Mally would turn her away. Now that she knew better it was fair game.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:03 am

Mally turned beat red at Omi's comment and she almost moved away from Miko. Miko was temptation now. She stayed put, though, and nuzzled against her again, listening to her heartbeat so she could fall asleep again. Miko was so comfortable to be next to, or rather, on top of. Mally felt special and wanted.

Soon enough, they got to the venue and the buss stopped. Mally was still asleep, though. The other girls filtered off the bus, telling Miko and Mally to hurry up. Mally still hadn't stirred, though, clinging onto Miko in her sleep.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:13 am

"Mally-chan...we have to go. The bus is here...come on...Mally..." It was the first time Miko had ever used Mally's name alone. She had always put a chan on the end. The guitarist had to get her attention somehow though.

"Come on. We're here...there will be plenty of time for you to lay on me after the concert." Miko winked at her as they move to get up and head inside. Once off the bus though Miko took Mally's hand and led her inside. It was nice to have someone. She felt so much happier now that she knew Mally was interested.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:18 am

"Hmm?" Mally opened her eyes and sat up. "We're here already?"

She sounded groggy and one side of her face was red from sleeping on it. She yawned and stood up to stretch, raising her arms above her head enough to flash a thin strip of her stomach. She grabbed her things and she was heading off the bus. Miko took her hand and she smiled. This was nice.

Getting ready for a concert was always busy and quite hectic. She had her costume on and her hair and makeup done. She went and played on her drums a while, warming up before the venue filled with fans. She sat back in one of the rooms with the other girls, listening to headphones and tapping her drumsticks on an imaginary drumset. This was how she got herself ready. Everyone had their own rituals. She glanced over at Miko and smiled. The guitarist looked so beautiful. Mally suddenly couldn't tear her eyes away.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:07 am

Miko always warmed up with Naoto. They'd play their guitars together for a bit before doing something to relax themselves. Today it was dancing. Miko looked over at Mally and smiled at her before she was twirled. Her laughter rang out as they started to dance. This was her favorite activity. Miko couldn't help it. It was fun in a lolita dress too...the dress kept spinning out with her every move.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:13 am

Mally blushed and looked away. She shouldn't be staring like that. She looked down at her drumsticks and sighed. This was probably the first time ever that she just wanted to get a live over with. Jyo came and sat right next to her. The others were busy dancing, so the conversation wasn't heard.

"You know it's a bad idea, right? Yeah, sure it sounds like fun right now but what happens to the band if something bad happens between you two? You won't be able to work with her and then what happens to the rest of us? What about the music, Mally? What about the fans? Are you really willing to risk it all? You don't see me sleeping with Omi, do you? I've wanted her for years but I can't risk the band like that. Don't do something stupid."

Mally was almost shocked at what Jyo said. The vocalist looked dead serious and Mally's heart fell. She was right, wasn't she?

"E-excuse me..." Mally got up and left the room before the tears welling up in her eyes could have a chance to fall. She locked herself in a stall in the bathroom and cried. Jyo was right. She couldn't risk the band just to have Miko.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:20 am

Miko wasn't paying attention but during the live Mally seemed distant. Like she didn't even know Miko existed. Afterward they all went back to their rooms. Jyo told Mally to remember what she said. What did Jyo say? Miko was getting an odd feeling. Something wasn't right. She moved toward Mally and wrapped her arms around her.

"There...all to ourselves now. Mally? What's the matter?" This was starting to make Miko slightly worried. What was going on?
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:23 am

Mally felt like crying through the whole thing. She couldn't bring herself to look at Miko. It hurt too much. Jyo's words stung and hit too deep. After the live, Mally was even quieter than usual and she kept to herself. Jyo kept glaring obviously at her and Omi eventually asked what was wrong, though she got no answer.

Later, in the hotel room, Mally didn't know what to do or say. Her eyes welled up when Miko asked what was wrong.

"We...we shouldn't do this, Miko..." She said, her voice shaky and betraying what she really felt.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum