Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanservice not held to the show

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Fanservice not held to the show - Page 12 Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Mally Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:39 am

"Why on earth would I not want to see you? Don't be scared. Please. I want you with me all the time. And now I can have you with me all the time." She pulled back a little to look into her eyes. "Don't shut me out. Please. I wouldn't be able to stand it. If there's something wrong, I want you to tell me, okay? No matter what it is. I want you to be so happy, Miko."

She ran her fingers through Miko's curly locks again, smiling softly. It really was nice to see her. She had been way too caught up in work. Never again. Miko first.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Fanservice not held to the show - Page 12 Empty Re: Fanservice not held to the show

Post  Miko Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:46 am

"It was stupid I know. It won't happen again. Next time I'll just come over in something like this and sit in your lap. That might get your attention...but since I'll be living here I might just come out in one of my nighties. You know the silky kind? I know you need to do work but sometimes I get...anxious. Like if I don't see you I'll go insane. I want you near me so much...I'm sure it isn't healthy but I don't care." She held Mally close. This was a good idea. She was happy she called now, despite her worry. It was good.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:03 am

She hugged onto Miko, sighing happily and resting against her. "You don't have to worry anymore, Miko. You're going to move in here and we'll be able to be around each other as much as we want. You're probably going to get sick of me." She giggled a little and pulled back to kiss her. "And you aren't stupid. You're amazing."

Mally got up off her lap only long enough to get a blanket so they could snuggle warmly. She sat down next to her and pointed to the take out she had set up on the coffee table.

"Are you hungry?"
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:12 am

Miko giggled at her and shook her head. "I could never be sick of you. I wasn't on tour so I know I won't. The day I do is the day I know the world will end." She snuggled into Mally with a happy smile on her face. She was so stupid to think what she had earlier, but she was so sure at the time that Mally didn't want her.

"I am a bit, yeah. What did you order?"
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:14 am

Mally cuddled up next to her, wrapped up in a blanket and leaving plenty of room for Miko to cuddle with her. She smiled and looked at the food.

"Well...some lo mein...chicken...rice. I didn't know what you wanted. That bag has eggrolls in it, too." She shrugged and looked back at Miko, hoping she did alright.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:22 am

"What kind of chicken? I love everything. You really wanted me to come over didn't you?" Miko nuzzled into Mally's neck, kissing it softly as a thank you. She was going to love living with her...though she did love her apartment. Her lease was up at the end of the month though...oh that gave her an idea.

"Hey Mally? Are you really attached to your apartment? Cause my lease is up at the end of the month and well...we...could get a new place. One that has enough space for all of our things and a nice bath. I love taking baths and yours isn't big enough for both of us to take one together...I'll deal with it if you want to stay but it was a thought I had."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:33 am

"Sweet and sour. And yes, I wanted you to come over. I always do." She grinned as Miko kissed her and she wrapped her arms around her, so very glad that she was there. Miko suggested finding a place together and Mally beamed. "Could we find a place where I could set up my drums?" She asked, more than happy at the thought of finding an apartment to share.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:42 am

"Sure. We could find a penthouse apartment or something...we both make enough to have it. It sounds good. How did you know sweet and sour was my favorite?" Miko held onto Mally as she grabbed a box of takeout. It had the rice.

"It'll be nice to have someone around. To have you around. I've been so lonely this past week...you have no idea. Or maybe you do. But my house seems very empty without you there."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:45 am

"I've missed having my drums to play whenever I wanted." She smiled, staying close as Miko grabbed some food. "I got your favorite? Yay! I was just guessing." She reached over and grabbed the chicken and some chopsticks. She intended to feed her girlfriend. She wanted to please her.

"I'm so excited to get a place together. I can't even put into words how much I want to be around you. All the time. I'm so glad you're here."
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:53 am

"Well if you wanted me around all the time all you had to do was ask. Ask me to come home with you...or simply take my hand and bring me with you. I wouldn't have complained. You probably would've had me walking around in my undies by now had you brought me home with you." Miko was being playful. She was enjoying this. The guitarist took the bite of chicken that was offered to her. It was quite delicious. Though everything coming from Mally was and Miko could never get enough.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:49 am

"Ah, and you don't think I could easily get you stripped down whenever I please?" She smirked, feeling suddenly mischievous. She could get Miko out of that dress. Mally set down the carton of chicken and slid her hands along Miko's thighs, slipping up under her skirt. She looked into her eyes and pouted. "I'll keep you warm..."
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:57 am

Miko grinned as Mally's hands went up her skirt. "Well if you really wanted to then I bet you'll be happy to know I got a new set today...new panties...new bra...nice too. Soft...mesh...at least he underwear is. The bra has a mesh coating...but it's black and hot pink...and I bet you'd like them." She moved into Mally's lap as the blanket fell a little.

"If you can get this dress off I'll gladly let you see."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:40 pm

Mally smirked and wrapped her arms around Miko's waist as she came into her lap. She ran her hands up Miko's back and found a zipper on the back of her dress. She unzipped it slowly, letting her fingers trickle down her lover's spine. Mally intended to get Miko worked up again. She pulled her close and kissed her softly, slowly. Nothing had to be rushed. Sure, Miko was probably anxious after spending so much time apart but Mally wanted it all to be love and not lust.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:42 pm

Miko sighed softly as Mally started to undo her dress. She was taking her time. It made everything better to Miko. Everything she wanted in a person she found in Mally, even her ways of getting her into bed. This wasn't just some need for sex. This was them being together...being with each other and wanting no one else.

"Mally...you have no idea how happy you make me..."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:58 pm

Mally could see the emotion in Miko's eyes. How perfectly happy she was. Mally beamed. Exactly what she wanted.

"I love you, Miko." She whispered, running her hands through her hair.

She started pulling the dress down and off her shoulders, leaning forward to kiss her collarbone and shoulders as they were exposed to her. She wanted to lavish every inch of her, cover her with kisses until Miko knew how much she loved her.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:11 am

Miko let her head fall back as Mally started to take the dress off. Her body was already on edge and responding to what Mally was wanting. She was getting horny for sure. "I love you too...with ever fiber of my being I do." The lolita got off the couch and let the dress fall around her ankles, leaving Miko in her new bra and undies, along with a garter belt and stockings.

"What do you think? Like them?" She was asking about her new undergarments. As odd as it sounded she wanted Mally to like it.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:23 am

Mally smirked, happy with how Miko was responding. She loved every move the guitarist made. Mally's eyes went wide as Miko stood and let the dress fall. Mally sighed and held out her arms.

"I think...you're so gorgeous. And I'm so lucky to be the one you want." She grabbed her and pulled her back into her lap, wrapping the blanket around them both. She kissed Miko softly, running her hand along her bare side and smiling again at how soft and smooth Miko's skin was. Her beautiful girlfriend. She couldn't keep her eyes, or her hands, off her.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:02 am

Miko smiled softly and went back to Mally's lap. She was so in love and helplessly addicted to Mally that there was no way she could get out even if she ever wanted to. Miko was attached. "I love you...more than you know I love you. How did I get so lucky?" The guitarist never really believed that the drummer would ever want her in such a way. Or that anything would last this long. Most of Miko's relationships were short-lived. She hated it but people got bored with her fast. She was thankful...and showing it too with her her kisses and roaming hands. Tonight would be very good. The start of a new step in their relationship. They would be living together and that made Miko happier than anything else could have. Mally wanted her.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Mally smiled happily and held onto her, biting her lip as Miko's roaming hands were getting less and less innocent. She was smitten. Complete puddy. She kissed Miko back, keeping her arms tight around her, fingers running over her smooth skin. She felt warmer for having Miko close. It felt incredible. And to know that she could have her close all the time. It was like all her dreams were coming true. Having the band and then having Miko. Two things that make her feel whole and happy.

"Stay in my arms forever?" She whispered, nipping on her ear. She could feel Miko's fingers under her tank top so she leaned forward and pulled it off, tossing it on the floor and revealing her blue lace bra. She bit her lip, hoping she pleased her.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:58 pm

Miko grinned. "It would be a bit hard to play lives if I was in your arms, though I'm sure we can try though. Mmm...and you have new lingerie too. I like it. Though I will enjoy taking it off very much. I haven't been near you in a week, much less naked and feeling you so I apologize for my extreme horniness." She leaned in and caught Mally in another kiss as her arms moved around her neck and her body ended up flush against hers. That song was definitely going to have to wait. This wasn't going to for much longer.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:01 am

Mally laughed, picturing how they would play while sitting like this. Her mind went blank though as Miko kissed her. She gasped, feeling her lover's heated skin against her own. Her hands played at Miko's thighs, riding up until she could hook her fingers in her panties.

"Don't apologize...I feel the same way...." She whispered, kissing her again while tugging on her panties. She wanted more and she knew Miko did, too.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:06 am

Miko pulled away when Mally started tugging on her panties. Not that she minded...but they were still on the couch. "You want to? On the couch? Or would you like to go to the bedroom. Either way is fine with me. I've just never done such explicit acts on a couch before. Could be fun." She grinned a bit as she stood to take off her underwear. It was up to Mally where they went but either way she was getting the other's undies off too.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:15 am

"Let's stay here..." She said, pulling Miko back down onto the couch and laying her down so she could hover over her. Her eyes were full of passion and desire and she wasn't one to say no to. Not like this. Mally pressed against her and kissed her again. Her hand wandered between Miko's legs, drifting up between her thighs to touch her sex. Gentle touches that were just teases. She liked getting Miko worked up.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:19 pm

On the couch it was. Though Mally was only teasing her in just about every possible way. Her leg was twitching every now and then from a jolt of pleasure. "Mally...don't tease me...you who is still clothed and being gentle..." Miko wanted her naked too...so she reached behind her and unhooked Mally's bra while her leg raised up so it was resting on her lover's inner thigh.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Mally whimpered and pulled away, standing up to let her bra drop to the floor. She bit her lip as she undid her jeans and let them fall around her ankles. Last was her underwear and once completely naked, she climbed back over Miko, kissing her passionately while pressing against her, gasping at the feeling of bare skin against her own.

"Is that better?" She breathed out, running her hands back down along her thighs.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum