Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden in Plain Sight

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hidden in Plain Sight - Page 4 Empty Re: Hidden in Plain Sight

Post  Miku Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Miku bowed his head, but he finally caved, "Okay... Please. I'm leaving him in your hands Takuya." Miku handed off Kanon's hand to Takuya, stepping back and joining his father as they watched the event take place. Color slowly started to show back in Kanon's cheeks, his breathing, became steadier... While Takuya grew weaker...

"Takuya... Thank you..." Miku put a hand on his shoulder, giving him a firm squeeze to ease any fears he may have... When it was all over, Takuya collapsed against him, he was cold and unmoving, the last of his warmth sinking into Kanon. He prayed this would work, otherwise Takuya's sacrifice was for nothing...

"Kanon...?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Takuya faded with his death and as he did Kanon woke with a start. "Takuya! Wh-what happened? I...I thought I saw Takuya. Miku!" Despite how dire things had been just a moment ago, the prince leapt up into the blonde's arms.

"You're safe...thank the gods. I thought for sure my father had...where's my father? Miku your ears are out! Why's your father here? How did he get out of the dungeons?" So much went through his head at once he didn't know what to do. Miku was safe but his ears were exposed. The old king was out of the dungeons and if his father was around things could get very bad, very fast.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Miku hugged the man in his arms tightly as his questions flew... He smiled and pulled back, "I gathered all of the people you spared from the other kingdoms. They gave me their loyalty with the promise their Kingdoms would be restored to them... When your father announced another conquest we struck the night before we were to leave." He moved Kanon back up to his bed, brushing some hairs away from his face, "Your father... is in the dungeons. He's been overthrown... We're all free from him."

Miku's father stepped up to the pair, "Your father, and the rest of the kingdoms, know about Miku now. But they do not wish him any harm, except maybe your father, but he's powerless now."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Kanon's grin only got bigger with each new revelation. "We're free..." The prince pulled Miku in for a passionate kiss. "Does that mean I will finally have you my beloved?" The old king cleared his throat and smiled at them.

"I think I'll go check on the others. Make sure they're all ready to go back home. You are fine with giving the kingdoms back aren't you Kanon?"

"So long as I can keep your son." Kanon was still grinning as he moved to stroke Miku's ear.

"Tell me you're staying..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:25 pm

His long ear twitched slightly at the contact, "I actually, was intending to offer you my undivided loyalty to you and whatever needs you may have. Even though I am a prince I don't have anything I can offer you other than companionship..." Miku was rambling off in the way a formal agreement would have started, but when his father left the room he pulled Kanon into a rather demanding kiss, "I'll stay with you until the ends of time, nothing will part us..."

Miku kissed him again and laid back on the bed with him, "I was so worried... when I couldn't find you. I thought I'd lost my entire world all over again..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:32 pm

"Mmm...I know the feeling. I have you though. I must warn you that I am quite demanding when it comes to certain things. Companionship is what I require most of you." Kanon moved so he was on top of Miku, straddling him and stroking his ears softly.

"I can't believe my luck...you know, I've always admired elven ears. They're so elegant and long...so beautiful. It's like the gold of your hair." The prince couldn't keep his lips off of Miku. Now that his father wasn't there to stand in the way of the kingdoms, maybe prosperity and peace would once again flourish in the lands.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:31 am

Miku smiled as he tried to hide a shudder, his ear were super sensitive. He'd never had sex or anything of the like, but people always played with his ears to get him riled up. "I hope I can fill such a demand, my King..." His hand raised to play with his long black hair, making him smile even brighter...

"I must admit, I've never liked my ears, but usually I was hiding them... You're the first that I have ever allowed to become this close. Though looking back, I still don't know how this happened." He leaned up to kiss him, "But I'm glad it did..." Now that Kanon was king, he didn't fear the entire country side disappearing into flames, he no longer had to fear people seeing his ears, it was very refreshing.

"Just so you know, I can be just as demanding, especially having not seen you in days."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:52 am

"I'm quite happy it did too. Your ears are something to be admired..." The now king grinned at Miku as he moved to flip them once more.

"Demanding huh? Well I live to serve. What would you demand of me first Prince Miku?" Kanon got a confused look in his eyes. He knew Miku was a name to hide his elven one but what he didn't realize until now was he didn't know Miku's real name.

"Miku...what's your birth name?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:35 am

A coy smile grew on Miku's lips as Kanon rolled them, he was just about to answer him when the other asked him for his true name... Miku had never shared his true name with anyone, not even his father. He sat up and laced his fingers with Kanon's, "It hasn't been spoken since my kingdom thrived. It was rare if a human knew our real names, unless they were a well trusted friend." Miku kisses his knuckles and smiled sweetly at him, letting him know that this was truly something special, "I think you're that and more... I want you to know everything someday...

"My real name, is Akiharu Tsukiyama, first in line for the Elven throne."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:15 am

Akiharu...such a wonderful name...wait, elven throne?! "You're a prince of elves...as in king? My, my, a king bedding a king. How rare of an event. You're name is beautiful..." Kanon grinned as he leaned up to catch Miku's lips again. He fell in love with not only the last of the elves but it's prince, well, king. This was truly a unique soul.

"Elves were the first race. You came before us humans. Therefore as king, I shall answer to anything you desire...not that I wouldn't anyway. I'd try to give you the world if you wanted it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:40 am

"Hmm... I guess I would be a king now... My title is not nearly as important as having you..." Miku met him halfway with his kiss, his hands moving to feel more of Kanon, "Hn.. I guess I should consider myself lucky, wooing such a handsome and witty King. And it's me who will be serving you in any way you desire."

"But to start, I want your world. It doesn't have to be now, but someday... There's still so much work that needs done. Like what you're going to do with your father...?" Miku didn't feel as safe as he should have, especially since the very same man had tried taking his life several times before...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:45 am

Kanon's face darkened at the mention of his father. That foul man needed to be dealt with, and in a way fitting of the elvish people that had been lost at his hands.

"I say public execution. The burning pyres have been waiting a long time to see him I'd say. A fitting end for what he's done. He massacred thousands all because my mother could not be saved from a disease plaguing her body. They didn't deserve that. You can pick the date. It is your people being avenged after so many years." He wanted his father to feel the pain that the elves had...that Takuya had...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Miku sighed softly and looked down at his and Kanon's hands... "I think you should decide, he's your father Kanon, no matter how evil the deed he's your family..." He laid himself flush against Kanon's body, moving one of his hands to play with the mans long hair, "And sometimes there are things far worse than death... Death is only a temporary panic, the afterlife, even if it is purgatory, can sometimes be a relief from something like burning. Let me talk to him before you decide, please?"

There was a good chance the king wouldn't listen to him at all, but the man needed to hear that it was an elf who saved his son. Even if it was him that had cause his sons close brush with death, he still needed to know.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:56 pm

"Absolutely. Whatever you wish my love." Kanon nuzzled against Miku before kissing him softly. He wanted the elf very badly.

"What else would you like to do Miku? Akiharu...my beautiful Akiharu." The king's hands slid up the blonde's shirt and scratched lightly at the heated skin.

"Anything? Anything at all you want to do?" Kanon had a mischievous smile on as he leaned in to kiss Miku's neck. This made him so excited and nervous. It felt so new yet so familiar.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum