Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden in Plain Sight

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hidden in Plain Sight Empty Hidden in Plain Sight

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:09 am

Kanon was marching through the castle. He was going to storm their enemies castle and take their kingdom. Victory will be theirs.

"My lord, sir. We are ready to move out. They won't stand a chance." They didn't either. Within the day the king surrendered. The young prince stood in the neighboring castle with the ruler on his knees. There was no one left to fight that was willing. The man was old...weak. What would they take? The land was already theirs...

"If you must kill me then get on with it. I will not beg for my life." At least the old man still had some fire to him. The dark haired prince simply grinned.

"I won't kill you...I will make you wish I had instead though. Your pathetic life is spared...in exchange for the one you hold closest to your heart."

"Miku, no!"

"Relax...I won't kill him either. I'm taking him. He'll be my personal servant...and will wish I had killed you too by the end. Perhaps you should have kept those you loved most further away. Guards. Take the old fool to the dungeons and take his precious son to my quarters. I will put him to good use. Chain him to the wall if you must but make sure this, Miku. Doesn't have the chance to leave." Without another word, Kanon left to go back home. His father was waiting to hear of victory and then they would feast. Another enemy conquered. Soon they would rule the entire land.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Hidden in Plain Sight Empty Re: Hidden in Plain Sight

Post  Miku Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:25 am

Miku was at a loss, he begged his father to let him fight. He knew that if his father would just give him the chance he could do some good and help them at least have a smaller fighting chance. But he told him no. Told him he was to precious to risk as he made a motion to touch his long ears. Miku could feel them shrink, but he knew that they would still have some point to them. It would just be easier to hide them under his hair.

"You may not be my blood child, but I have raised you like your dear, sweet parents could not. I wont have you risk it all so I may keep my name and throne."

"Then I will stay by you till the end, father."

And he did, he wanted so desperately to strike down all the men in the room. He knew he could, he had the skill, but not without risking his secret or his fathers life. When the prince made his ruling he tried to make a dash to his father, but he was caught, "You can't do that to him! He'll die if you put him there!" Miku wasn't concerned about what would happen to him at that moment, the the prince was hardly concerned about his own words. The guards simply chuckled and bragged him along, but not without receiving several scratches and bruises, he refused to go easily.

All that got him though, was him being chained in a cold, well furnished room. It didn't bother Miku, as he was very warm blooded, but he was not going to be easy with this prince. When the prince got there, Miku was already standing and with his arms crossed, "Why did you do that to him? He surrendered and you got what you wanted, there was no need to do that." He'd try semi-politeness for now, test how this other man worked.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 am

Kanon returned from his feast with a happy smile and then the new servant he aquired started talking. "Because he surrendered and is a prisoner. All prisoners are locked in the dungeons." What a foolish question. Still, it intrigued him that the prince would speak out after having been manhandled. It was easy to tell his guards hadn't been easy with him, not that he expected it.

"Would you rather I throw you down there too?" It was an option...not that Kanon would do it. Still if the prince behaved maybe he would get a slight reward of seeing his father at least once before the old man died. It was an inevitable fact of life but perhaps the boy could earn the right to see his father before death took him. He hadn't had one yet to earn it though.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:41 am

"I could at least handle the conditions down there better." Miku had no real concerns for himself, only for his father. He could handle this prince if need be. But he needed to play his cards right, even he knew that. He had to be able to free his father and allow him to flee... even if he personally never earned his freedom, his father deserved that much.

The blonde crossed his arms and eyed the other skeptically, "I don't even know why you offered such a thing. I can see it in your eyes that you have no intentions of doing such a thing. Since I will obviously be in your company until your next play thing comes along, I believe I at least have the right to know your name? I'm quite certain you wouldn't enjoy any of mine."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:46 am

The prince smirked at Miku as he laid down on his bed. "I doubt I would like them. My name is Kanon. I simply offered to see if you were foolhardy enough to believe such an obvious trick. You have spirit at least. That will be good for my company. But don't wear it out. I can grow tired of others easily and the only thing I have to do to shut you up is slit your throat and watch you bleed out. It'd be a waste since you're standing on a very expensive rug but I can always replace it." Kanon sat up and removed his shirt. A long day's work of crusading and conquering made him want to sleep.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:54 am

"I'd like to think a fancy rug would be the least of your worries, but guilt has long since left you I'm sure." Miku moved to sit against the wall, but his bright, azure eyes never once left his form. Kanon at least found him amusing for now, but who knew for how long. "Funny though, why would you chose to keep me somewhere you intend to sleep? Rather than some other chamber where you'll use me for whatever then leave?"

Watching the other get ready for bed, reminded him of his own tiredness, but how could he sleep with this man in the room? He'd basically sentenced his father to a slow, cold death... Perhaps he could keep him up with his 'stupid questions'.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:26 pm

"Maybe because I like my own bed? Those chains can move from wall to bed post. If I deem it so you'd share my bed. You'll be gagged and bound tightly mind you. Can't have my new slave cutting my throat in my sleep or biting me while enjoying his oddly attractive form. I don't often lie down with men but I think I might with you. We shall see how well you behave first." The prince was down to a pair of short bottoms as he crawled into bed. Even with his cold heart and rudeness, Kanon still tossed one of his fluffy pillows and a warm blanket to Miku.

"Get some rest. You're going to need sleep."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Miku finally took his eyes off of the prince when he spoke of using him in such a way. He drew his knees to his chest and folded his arms over them... The chances of him being used for sex were high, he knew that, but elves were a totally different than humans. Such relationships were sacred, even between two men... And he was still very much a virgin unlike Kanon it seemed.

The blanket and pillow landed on his feet, making him look back towards his captor. Though the other spoke truths, he knew he wouldn't be able to find sleep this night. Instinctively he wanted to thank him, but his bitterness prevented him... So instead he folded the blanket and place it and the pillow next to him, he often wouldn't sleep with a blanket until the dead of winter. He turned his head away from Kanon until he was certain he was asleep, then he crawled as close to the window as he could... The moon always settled him, and at least if he was calmed he could at least appear rested. But he was similiar to Kanon in one way, he couldn't trust him not to just kill him in his sleep.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Kanon was getting used to his new servant finally. The former prince was calming down now that he accepted his fate. He was decent at chores too.

"Miku you've been very good these past few weeks. If you'll behave I'll take you somewhere you desperately want to go." If the blonde behaved he would take him to see his father. The king wasn't doing that well but he was still breathing. Kanon was being nicer to Miku then he had any others...how odd.

"So will you behave?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Miku had been trying very hard to be 'behaved' as Kanon put it, but it was hard... especially as weeks went by without a word of his father. He feared he was getting weaker though, he had to make a slightly conscious effort to conceal his ears. If Kanon saw those, it would be over, he'd be killed for them.

The blonde had just finished tending the fire when Kanon approached him... "Really...?" For the first time ever Miku's azure eyes lit up, "I'm not sure how much more behaved I can be Kanon." Miku had never really referred to him formally, he felt no need to honestly, but that was probably thee royal/defiance in him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:47 am

Despite the fact that Miku was supposed to refer fo him as lord, Kanon didn't rrally mind the informality. Miku was a prince after all. With a smirk, the dark haired man led his servant down to the dungeons. There, in one of the farthest cells was Miku's father.

"I bought you food and a visitor." The king turned to Kanon before seeing Miku.

"Miku..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:15 am

Miku followed behind Kanon quietly, slightly fearing any conversation would stop their journey to the dungeons. He needed to see his father, to hear him, reassure him things would be okay... Upon seeing the old man though, he had his doubts, "Father!" Without any kind of approval from Kanon, he moved to lift the bar holding the door shut and rushed to the sickly old man. The mans age was reflecting on him poorly now, the cold weather was slowly killing him.

"Miku... You're safe. Thank the gods..." The elf took his father's hand and held it gently in his, he wanted so badly to give him something to warm himself with. "You're still... good... right?" The man wheezed as he moved to touch his ear, but Miku stopped him, "Don't. Save your strength... You'll pull through this, we both will." The old King chuckled, shaking his head as he did so, "I'm afraid, there just aren't enough in the world quite like you my son..." His words ending in coughs... Miku pulled the man closer to him and held onto him tightly, trying an old elvish healing touch on his back to help ease his cough. When he pulled back, his color was a little better, but he knew that this would probably be the last time he would ever see the man alive.

"I love you Father... Until lye meet au' mellon." Miku smiled softly at him, he knew his father knew the Elvish words he'd spoken. He only hoped his father would survive long enough for him to get his freedom.

Last edited by Miku on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 am

Kanon watched the interaction carefully. Miku truly loved this man...and he was dying in the dungeons. The words Miku spoke astounded him. Those were words that hadn't reached his ears in a long time. He took Miku back to his room and excused himself to go back to the old man.

"He is an elf isn't he? Of course he was. Why hadn't he seen it before?

"Are you like him? I may be ruthless but I cherish the old ways unlike my father. My best friend was elvish...and then the purge happened. Is he? My father can never know." The old king started coughing.

"Then protect him. Don't let your father get him. If you were kind enough to allow a dying man his last wish to see his son then please...don't let Miku be found out."

"You should have told me."

"What? That the boy you saved from death by taking as a servant was one of the elvish? I couldn't be sure of your stand on that Shinya. Take care of my son. I know you can't help me but do not let your heartless father get him. Akiharu is a prince...even if he weren't adopted by me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:53 am

Miku was anxious, fearing that maybe he'd screwed up royally by what he said. The way Kanon led him back to his room didn't help matters, he simply led him in and told him he'd return. Not entirely uncommon of him, but he never had that look on his face, it was a look that told Miku Kanon knew something he didn't want him to know. He didn't entirely trust the other prince, he mildly feared what he could do after seeing what he'd done to his country.

"No sense in worrying now..." He muttered to himself. While he waited for Kanon, he did his normal cleaning and tending of the fire. It was bitterly cold out now, and the other did not enjoy being cold... Lucky for Kanon Miku loved fire.

"You. Slave. Where is my son?"
Miku's head jerked up, the King, "I am not certain, your Majesty... I will let him know you're searching for him..." The King scoffed and turned on his heel, no wonder Kanon was the way he was. His father was ten times worse!
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:23 am

Kanon did the one thing he knew he could do. It was known as a rarity and as long as it stayed a rarity his father didn't mind it much. The prince brought the old king one of his thickest blankets along with a fluffy pillow and imbued both with heat magic from the mages in the castle. He handed them to the man with some medicine disguised as drink.

"I may not be able to save you from the dungeons but I can help a bit...I have to go. Don't allow Miku to know that it was me. He'll be able to see you again. Just don't tell him."

"The secret of your good heart will stay with me prince. Go, before they notice you're down here a second time today." With that Kanon left and headed upstairs. He made it back to his warm room and noticed the elf by the fire...how did he not see before? The hair...the ears. His servant hid them well but now that he knew what to look for it was easy to tell.

"Dinner will be a bit earlier tonight. I wanted a bath later in the springs. You could use one too so I made arrangements for it. I cannot have my servant smelling like that."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 am

The elf continued stoking the fire in silence, even when Kanon came in and made the comment that he did. His ears twitched a little, something they did when he was offened or annoyed. Hardly noticeable when they were shorter than usual... But Miku knew for a fact he did not smell bad. The Prince was up to something.

"I'll make sure to gather everything for you. Also... your father came searching for you. I might add he seemed annoyed as well." Without anything else left to say to him he turned away from him and went back to the fire. He was upset, very up set, and it wasn't hard to tell. He hated Kanon, hated him for what he was doing to his father, for the arrogant way he acted... He hated feeling this way.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:39 am

"hm, isn't he always...prepare for dinner and then we'll bathe." Without another word Kanon left to find his father. He didn't know what the devil the man wanted now. He only wanted him for formal dinners and conquests to other kingdoms. They hadn't gotten to another kingdom yet and there wasn't a formal dinner planned so what could he possibly want?

"Ah, father. I heard you wanted to see me? My servant told me you came by while I was moving my dinner time so I could bathe tonight in the springs." He had in fact done that but it hadn't taken nearly as long as most thought it did.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:52 am

The king was sitting at his desk when his son came in, he really had no need to 'see' his son, but he was here now... "I hadn't heard from you in a while was all. I worried that maybe you were becoming distracted by your newest conquest." And by conquest, he meant Miku. He knew of his sons habits, he could care less as well, so long as Kanon continued winning battle for him.

He looked back down to his paperwork and sighed, "Really, it mush have been a miscommunication, I'm only plotting out next course of action, I will call you when I need your advice Shinya." He waved his hand to show he was done with him. And while Kanon was walking back Miku finished dressing in some fashion of acceptable clothing for dinner. He never did get why Kanon would want his servant eating with him, but who was he to judge... Kanon's word was law.

The basket of Kanon's bathing shampoos and his robe were held securely in his arms, he wasn't quite sure where the spring was, but he did have a rough idea. He couldn't lie though, a warm bath sounded amazing... "Dinner should be ready by the time you get there, I'll bring your bathing things with us so you wont have to back track." While he was being thoughtful, he was a touch colder in his delivery of his words.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:00 am

That was odd...what was his father up to? "He is quite delectable but a distraction? Hardly. Call me when you have the battle plans ready." With that the prince left. What was he going to do when another kingdom fell? He'd take the king's most precious person to save them...but how would he do that with Miku there? He didn't want to get rid of him. Perhaps he could enlist them as castle workers. That would work...the blonde in his room was quite a bit colder to him now that he'd seen his father. That would have to stop soon or he'd end up doing something he'd regret later to Miku.

"That would be good. Come along. Dinner awaits us." Dinner was quite well and then they were at the springs. Oh those glorious springs. The warmth of them was enough for Kanon to just want to be swallowed up in it.

"Aren't you going to bathe Miku? It is allowed, encouraged really."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:18 am

Dinner was actually pleasant... Kanon was being oddly nicer. Even when they got to the springs, Miku was still just leery as he watched the Prince sink into the steamy waters, "Perhaps I was making sure nothing with in the water first." He smirked almost playfully, but the doubt was still there. Still, he wouldn't be scared by this prince, he was an elf and a proud one at that.

Carefully he stripped out of his clothing and made his way into the water, it did indeed feel amazing... He let his eyes fall shut and he just sat there, taking in the sounds of nature... A sigh finally escaped him, then he looked to Kanon, "Thank you, for letting me see my father." He was sincere, but the hurt in his voice could still be heard... But a thank you alone was rare enough for him to give Kanon, surely that would please his ego...

"Shall I wash your hair? Or do you still fear I may kill you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:24 am

"You behaved. I told you if you behaved you'd be rewarded. If you still behave as you did then you can see him again." The prince watched Miku as he sank into the waters. The moonlight made him glow almost...elves were truly the most serene, beautiful creatures around. Powerful too. It was why his father killed them, purged them from the land. He feared they would rebel and take over.

"I don't doubt you'd still kill me if given the chance but I can always face you when you wash my hair." The dark haired prince faced him too. He wasn't going to give Miku a chance to kill him now that he saw the state his father was in...he'd be more likely to kill him now.

"You have soft hands, I'll give you that."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:17 am

Miku actually chuckled a bit as the other faced him, as appealing and easy as the idea was, he probably couldn't do it. "And here I thought you'd come to know me over these last few weeks." He'd started working the shampoo in gently, for a Prince who often fought several brutal battles he to was very soft. Oddly he was enjoying pampering him... Strange.

"You'll have to trust me some, turn around." The elf pushed him a little so that would, he took the soap in his hands and started rubbing it into his back, "Just so you know, I may not like you so much now, but it's really not in my nature to kill cold blooded." This... all of this, he knew wasn't Kanon's fault directly. He was just another pawn that the King abused.

His fingers moved quickly to massage his back as he began rinsing the soap from his hair, maybe he was being a bit unfair with how he was treating Kanon... But at the same time he felt justified to be this way, He could try to let it show so much though, "A Prince like you shouldn't be so tense," He commented as he worked out a particularly hard knot, "perhaps it's you that could benefit from bathing here more often?" Kanon never asked him for a massage, so he never offered, Miku was good at them though without using any of his elvish skills.

"And turn back around, what do ya know, you're still alive!" He smirked playfully as he splashed water at him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:45 pm

Kanon turned around so Miku could wash his back. He was tense because of the life he lived...his father would kill him if he found out what his motivation was behind taking their conquered kings' most prized person.

"You might very well be one of the few who wouldn't kill in cold blood to get ahead...or their freedom. Takuya was like that. You remind me of him sometimes..." Takuya had been his best friend for years. He had loved him too. They were always together until his father came one night and drug the elf out of his bed. Kanon's bed actually. He didn't see him again after that but had been told he'd met the burning pyre.

"Wow...that's amazing. Oh..." Miku kneading his long since bundled knots felt really good. The prince turned to face him and actually grinned at the man.

"It is a miracle...come here." In his bout of odd niceness Kanon figured he'd bathe Miku like the other had bathed him. Miku could just write it off as part of Kanon's off day.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:31 pm

"Freedom isn't worth much when you're alone with no place to return to." Miku spoke softly as he turned around. Kanon's hands felt good against his skin, he missed having such treatments... But all of this niceness was still very off for Kanon. More so than what was permitted for an off day.

He looked back over his shoulder at Kanon, trying to read his face, "You wanna tell me more about Takuya?" Miku wanted to understand him better. He'd never seen Kanon's features soften so much before, it suited him better than his usual furled eyebrows or the constant unsettled look in his eyes.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Kanon smiled softly at Takuya's name. He couldn't help it really. "He had blonde hair like you. We were always together, ever since his mother came to our castle as a healer. She stayed to tend to my mother and he stayed because of her. I...I like to think later on when he was able to leave, he stayed for me. Maybe it's wishful thinking but Takuya never left me. He was always there when I needed him. His ears were my favorite thing ever. He'd always twitch when I'd touch them but I could never help it. They were so long and elegant. I found out later that the twitching was because of how sensitive they were." Though Kanon was still washing Miku's hair, he was completely lost in his memories.

"When I was just old enough to start training with the soldiers I got my leg twisted. Takuya took me back to my room and healed me as best he could. I told him I was fine but he was always one to look after me. That was the first night he stayed in my bed...and just about every night after that. 14 may not seem that old but I was old enough to know what was going on. My mother had passed away and Takuya's mother left. He stayed of course though looking back I don't know why. I had grown cold to him after my mother died. I blamed him even if it wasn't his fault. My father blamed all elves and set out to purge them all from the land..." The prince had stopped washing Miku. He was still so far away into his past that he didn't notice Miku was even there anymore.

"I came back to Takuya and he came back to my bed...it was the same night my father came for him. He punished me for taking an elf to bed and for being with him in such away. Called it poison. That Takuya was poisoning my mind with ideas of love and happiness...he told me that he was burned with the others. I never saw because my father thought I would try to save him. He was right. I would have. Ever since I've been 'reformed' and doing as my father wishes. It's easier that way. He still believes that Takuya still has some influence on me. I doubt that. Any form of love or happiness I had died with him. 14 years old. Takuya was 14 when he died. I was 15 when I went into my first battle."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum