Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Hell to Heaven

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

From Hell to Heaven - Page 4 Empty Re: From Hell to Heaven

Post  Karyu Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:47 am

Karyu woke up, terrified for a second that she was gone. But there was noise in the kitchen and he relaxed. She was still here. He got out of bed, stretching his sore muscles before he pulled on some boxers and heading out to the kitchen.

"You made breakfast?" He asked, still sounding sleepy. "Thank you."

He took his omelet and sat at the table to eat. He was so hungry and it tasted very good.

"You're a good cook, Skye." He said with a smile. He was still shocked that she was even here. How could a mere human satisfy her?
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Skye sat down on the man's lap as he ate. She smiled softly, nuzzling his hair. "I've had thousands of years to cook. You should see me with fish. Dai made sure I knew how to prepare that. It was his favorite recovery food...not that I'd ever let him stay recovered for long. I'm trying to find out what yours is." Demons were had a large appetite for sex, Skye often wondered how some humans managed to keep up.

"Do you have to work today? Or can I keep you in bed?" The smile on her face left nothing to the imagination on what she was thinking. Still the demon allowed Karyu to enjoy his breakfast while she simply kissed along his exposed skin. Karyu didn't get much sex Skye figured...that or he was a nympho. Maybe both. It would be fun having an insatiable human at her disposal.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:38 am

"I like fish. It reminds me of home. You don't get that much here in Egypt." He ate happily, enjoying the attention she was giving him. But Skye looked at him wish such a lust, it made him shiver. He was concerned. After all they did last night, she wasn't satisfied? Demons must need a lot more than humans. Maybe that's why she disappeared. She needed to get more sex.

"Is...is that all this is? Sex?" He had feelings for Skye and, from the way she was currently looking at him, Karyu felt pretty sure she just wanted his body. It kind of hurt.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Skye was quite happy that Karyu liked it. Especially since she'd actually taken the time to learn to make more then fish. The demon didn't want to poison the man by trying to cook for him. When he asked her if it was only sex, she pouted. "No. I never go for just sex...well, those that are a more then once thing anyway. You are more then sex, Karyu. I want you for companionship. A lover. I've only had five but then again I had 2000 years locked away. Point is my lovers are very few and a hard breed to come by in my book...you, are hard to come by. Demons just have an extremely high stamina and appetite for sex is all." Skye kissed Karyu softly to let him know she wasn't just using him. She wanted to stay with him as long as possible. Who knew, maybe they could figure out what was in his blood that made him able to release her.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:58 am

Karyu seemed satisfied with her answer. Who was he to argue about a pretty girl wanting to be with him? He was just a loser with his head full of useless mythology and his nose always in a book. Truth was he never had this much intimacy with someone before. Karyu had never known love and he was desperate for a real relationship.

Skye kissed him and he smiled. "I do have to work this morning, but I'll be back this afternoon." He started to clean up from breakfast, so Skye wouldn't have to. "Are you...going to stay here?"

Sure, he was scared she'll leave. She did just say she wanted his companionship. Maybe he could take her on the dig. Then they'd have some quality time. It looked like a lightbulb went off in his head as he turned back to her.

"Hey...come with me...to work, I mean. Would you like to?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Go to work with Karyu? Wasn't that how he found her? Hmm...why not? It would give her a better chance to scope out for demons or worse yet, angels.

"Sure. I'd love to. Just let me get dressed. I don't think the men on your dig would get much done with me sitting in only your shirt. They might soil themselves." The blonde laughed a bit as she headed to the bedroom to get dressed. She had some clothes for Egypt. A pair of tan shorts, white tank top and some boots. Even if she wanted to go barefoot the scorpions were abundant. Though the poison wouldn't kill it would certainly irritate her. Once she was dressed she came out to Karyu and spun around.

"Is this appropriate enough for your work? Perhaps I could help you translate the language or something? I quite miss the world I knew."
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon May 09, 2011 10:56 pm

"Great." He laughed, excited that he would be able to spend time with her. "And yeah, I don't want someone better to come steal you away."

He followed her to the bedroom and got dressed as well. They were ready and Karyu gathered his things he would need at the dig. They left his apartment and he locked the door.

"We're still working at that temple where I found you. No one else has been able to touch anything in that room. It's like there is some kind of spell I don't understand. I've been the only one that can stand being in there. Everyone else gets sick or has a weird feeling and has to leave. And every time they touch something, they get burned, like there is an acid on the artifacts that doesn't affect me. How weird is that?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sat May 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Skye linked her arm around Karyu's as they headed out. She could still play the innocent human. "Not weird at all. There is a spell there. That's what kept me sealed for so long. I can't go in the room or it will start to react to me. I could stop the spell but it would require the sacrifice of a human. I don't think you'd want to do that. I can however help you with the room. The magic in the chains is all I can't touch. It'll bind me up again and seal us inside." They made it to the campsite only to have the men stare. Skye smirked a bit walked toward the tomb with Karyu.

"Well, humans still react the same to me here too. The slaves were always gawking when I was out with the prince. Lead the way my love?"
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4