Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Hell to Heaven

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

From Hell to Heaven - Page 3 Empty Re: From Hell to Heaven

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:18 pm

"I would only leave to protect you Karyu. You are someone I wouldn't want hurt...and if Heaven or Hell find out I'm out then they will come here and they won't be so forgiving to the human housing me." Despite her words she let herself fall into the man's arms, holding onto him as he savored her. She could tell he had wanted this before...he was just too shy to do anything.

"I'll stay..." He was soft...but quite firm. Skye could easily see herself keeping him. So cute.

"Take me to bed Karyu...my beautiful savior."
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:23 pm

He liked that she was powerful and knew what she wanted. Karyu smiled at her, keeping his arms around he so she wouldn't pull away. It was risky, to keep her here, but he wanted to so bad. She was a demon, too, so she would be able to have the powers to protect him. Karyu wasn't afraid.

He was nervous, though. She said what she wanted and Karyu submitted. He started walking backwards towards his room, taking her hands so she would come along. He was all smiles and eyes dark with anticipation. Once in the bedroom, he sat down on the bed and gestured her closer. He wanted to continue that kiss.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Skye was grinning as she came into Karyu's lap on his bed, kissing him passionately. He had a fire in him that she was sure few had seen. She wanted it to engulf her, take her over, and burn into her. "Karyu..." Slowly her hands moved from his hair to her dress, it took so much to get it undone. At least she had on a nice hot pink and black skull underwear set on. He would enjoy the way it accented her features.

"Unwrap your present..."
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Karyu held her tight as they kissed, breaking off with a gasp and a moan as she moved in his lap. He had to catch his breath and steady his hands as he helped her out of that dress. And then, there she was in her underwear again. He couldn't take his eyes, or his hands, off her.

He slid his hands up her sides and to her chest, cupping her breasts before trailing up to her shoulders. He tugged the straps off her shoulders and leaned in to nip lightly at her collar bone. He wondered if she was as aroused as he was. As he slid his arms behind her to unhook her bra, he kissed her again. Skye was so perfect and now he would have her.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:16 pm

A soft gasp escaped Skye as Karyu nibbled on her collarbone. At least he knew how to get a girl worked up. Her bra left her shortly after and all she could do was allow him to explore. Though she was really wanting to get him out of his clothes too.

"It's not fair for you to be so clothed..." As slowly as she could, the blonde demoness pulled off Karyu's shirt and undid his pants. Her slender hand slid in to take hold of his already hard member.

"My, my, you really want me don't you?" Skye leaned forward, nibbling on one her new lover's nipples. Get him even more aroused. Bring out the feral being that humans used to be. Even in just her underwear she still felt the need to tease him a bit more, like she wasn't doing enough already. Slowly, the blonde rocked into the still clothed cock beneath her. Karyu was in for one hell of a night.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Karyu was searching for sensitive spots that would turn her on. He wanted to please her. This beautiful demon deserved the best he could give. He found his shirt being removed and a shiver went down his spine. He pulled her close so their bodies were touching. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears and wondered if she could feel it.

Skye's hand was in his pants and he moaned, rocking his hips up a little. He was so flushed with arousal, he fell back to the bed, pulling her down with him. Moaning again, he pulled her down onto the bed and rolled on top of her. Those hands were driving him crazy, so he pinned them above her head to the mattress. He had the control now, grinding his hips against hers and slipping his hand between her legs to feel how wet she was. She wanted this, too.

Karyu paused his assault to reach over to the nightstand for a condom. He wanted to feel her now. He wiggled out of his pants and knelt on the bed, naked, while he ripped open the package with shaky hands. He didn't want to wait anymore. They were both just teasing each other.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:50 pm

"Ngh...Karyu dear what are you doing?" Condoms were not something she was familiar with. She didn't like the idea of what he was doing either.

"What is that?" The demoness was scratching at her stomach in impatience. She wanted the man now...he was already coming out with a bit of his primal side with how he took control. Skye wanted him to do more.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:10 pm

"It's a condom..." He handed it over so she could look at it. Then he remembered that she hadn't been around in over 2000 years. He would have to explain. "It's a...protection...keeps either of us from catching anything or getting you pregnant."

He was too aroused to put it gently. Karyu wanted to feel her, badly. He was already playing with the waistband of her panties. Would he have to wait longer, now? He didn't know if he could.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Oh, well that was pointless. "Karyu, you're not going to need this. One, demons are immune to the diseases of man. We can't catch anything and therefore can't pass anything on. Two, humans can't impregnate demons. Male demons can impregnate human women but not the other way around. You'd only be wearing this if it increases pleasure, which I'm thinking it doesn't." The blonde flicked the condom away from them and pulled Karyu closer to her.

"So, do you still want to wear one? Or would you rather just feel me?"
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:49 pm

"Sorry...habit." He smirked. It was much better to not be wearing one, anyway. Added pleasure. He kissed her again and slipped his hand into her panties to tease her some more. He was all smiles, so ready to get lost in pleasure. Karyu pulled off her panties and tossed them aside, taking a moment to adore her beautiful body before taking his place between her legs. He nudged himself at her, teasing her again, before finally pushing into her, moaning at the welcoming heat that surrounded him. It had been too long.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:58 pm

The fullness of Karyu made her moan. Such a delicious feeling. Skye rolled her hips into Karyu. "Mmm...much better..." He was bigger then the other man she'd had. He was cute but...inadequate.

"Now it's been a long time so let me give you a hint." The demon leaned forward to pull Karyu's ear to her lips. "Give no mercy."
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:01 pm

She whispered in his ear and Karyu shivered. She wanted it rough, it seemed. He rocked his hips experimentally, savoring the way their bodies moved together. He lifted her legs up and around her waist and leaned forward, pinning her hands above her head again. He thrust into her, moaning as he got a better angle. it felt so good and he sped up, using more force to pound into her. He wanted to make her moan and quiver in delight.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Her hands got pinned again, mmm forceful Karyu. He started thrusting into her, picking up speed and roughness with each thrust. "Ah, yes..." Skye could feel her body respond beautifully, almost singing to Karyu's movements. It felt so good to feel such brutal passion.

"Fuck, right there. Ah!" The blonde squirmed at how intense the burst of pleasure was and Karyu was only moving harder into the spot. Damn he was a quick learner. Skye hooked her leg tighter around the man's waist, letting him know she was loving every bit of what he was doing and was getting close to losing it.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Seeing Skye so lost in pleasure just spurned Karyu on. He thrust harder, moaning into the crook of her neck. He was starting to get close. He wanted to keep pleasing her, though. He let go of her wrists to scratch his nails along his sides and grip hard at her hips, finding more leverage to pound into her.

"Skye..." He moaned, biting her neck to keep himself from whining. He didn't know how much longer he would last.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:19 pm

The scratches about did it for her but that bite? Skye's eyes rolled back into her head as she came, clenching her legs to keep Karyu deep inside her. Fuck it felt good. She didn't know if she wanted to stop just because they climaxed. Hell she could go for it again. Men of Earth could be such good lays and she was so durable that she constantly wanted young men who had lots of stamina.

"Oh hell...mmm, you should definitely never be left alone..." The blonde kissed Karyu, allowing her tongue to slip in and play with his. He would never have left her chambers if he were a slave. She would have rarely left her own chambers for sex that good.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Skye came and her reaction did it for him. Karyu came, filling her with his release. He moaned and clutched at her sides. That was incredible. She kissed him and he pressed against her, kissing back with just as much passion. He had to break away to catch his breath.

"So you'll stay?" He asked, kissing her neck and holding her close. Would he have to let her go? He didn't want to.

He pulled out of her and lay by her side, brushing the matted hair off her face. He was happy to have her.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:40 pm

"Absolutely. You've got me Karyu...I'll stay." Her body was sore from their activities but she wanted more of it.

"How are you feeling? Anything you want to do?" Be all innocent and polite while stroking his slick member. She would ride him if he needed her to. Use all her body weight to impale herself on him....He was such a beautiful man. Did he have to work tomorrow?

"When do you go back to the dig site?"
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:46 pm

"I don't work tomorrow." He said, watching her as she eyes his body again.

"Good." He smiled at her. "I'm feeling great."

He nearly growled and pulled her closer, kissing her again. If she wanted more, she would get more. Karyu could definitely go again. He slipped his hand between her legs to tease her. He could be just as much of a tease as she was. Skye ended up straddling him and he rocked his hips up towards her, wondering if she would be on top this time. different positions were fun. He'd love to find out which position gave them both the most pleasure.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Karyu was rocking up into her. She positioned herself so the next time he rocked up, he slipped inside her. "Ah...sensitive muscles. The second round is always better." Skye purred and moved close to Karyu. "It's good that you've got a high stamina. I'm very...exuberant when it comes to sex." In a few moments she was moving and loving that Karyu could get so hard so fast and be all for another round after just having filled her.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:26 pm

"I can't help it. I'm crazy for you..." Karyu moaned as he slipped into her again.

It felt so good and he wanted more. It didn't take much for her to get him hard at all. She was so perfect and he was completely under her spell. He rocked his hips up as she came down onto him, getting deeper inside her. he gripped her hips and pulled her down, thrusting up at the same time. This gave quite a force. He wanted Skye to see stars.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:05 am

The demoness gasped at the sudden force from Karyu. Damn if that man didn't know how to abuse a person. Her hands moved to rest on either side of his head as she continued to move. It had been far too long. All her body wanted was more force...faster, rougher, deeper. She would take him with her when she finally made it back to hell. He was going to be with her for a long time to come. Chamber slaves were hard to come by and Skye knew if she wished it he would eventually get him to agree. He hadn't had sex in a long time either by human standards.

"Mmm...just wait...you'll-ah-want it...daily...before long...oh fuck yes. Karyu...harder. Right-right there." The blonde's body shuddered as Karyu slammed into one of her sensitive spots. She was so happy to have come back to him. He really did remind her of Dai.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Karyu kept thrusting up into her, watching her every move. He growled and flipped them over so she was back on her back and he pounded into her until he could take it no more and he was filling her again with his seed. He panted heavily and closed his eyes as he rode it out. He was tired now. He pulled out of Skye and laid on his back beside her, panting to catch his breath. He either hadn't had sex in THAT long of a time, or that was the best he ever had. He couldn't decide. Maybe it was a little bit of both.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Skye's body was in complete ecstasy. She could only remember a few times with Dai that would match what she felt. Karyu's seed coated her once more. She laid her head back after the man pulled out of her.

"You are one hell of a lover...hell." Her lithe body moved to curl up in the blonde's arms. She could live happily like this...together with him. But hell had to be punished for what it did.

"Rest dear one...I'll be wanting more of you come morning."
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Karyu was spent and exhausted. He felt good, though. Skye was curled up next to him and he put his arms around her. It felt good to have her in his arms, even if they both were a sweaty mess. He kissed her softly and closed his eyes. He could fall asleep like this.

"Don't...disappear..." He muttered as he fell asleep. He slept well that night, content to have Skye there and his worries and sadness gone. He had been so lonely for so long. Not anymore.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Skye nodded and fell asleep in Karyu's arms. She awoke the next morning very hungry...and a tad horny. She was decended from a succubus though. It was bound to happen. Still, Karyu would need energy. So she crawled out of bed and found one of Karyu's shirts, pulling it on over her body and going to make food. She found the stuff to make a killer omlet and bacon. She was still in the middle of making it when she heard a stiring in the bedroom. Karyu was awake.

"Breakfast! Come get me while I'm hot!" Skye laughed a bit to herself as she finished the food and laid on the table to be eaten.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next