Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Hell to Heaven

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

From Hell to Heaven - Page 2 Empty Re: From Hell to Heaven

Post  Karyu Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Karyu went along with Skye, unsure how to respond. Then they were sitting close and he had his hands on her face and his heart skipped a beat. He did like being close to her.

Suddenly, he was wooshed off to ancient Egypt. All the images Skye thought of appeared in his mind, from the court to the pharaoh himself and the pyramids then and her travels to Japan and the man she slept with. Karyu blushed a little. All these images and then he saw how she was trapped in that room. His eyes were closed tight and his mouth open a little in shock and how overwhelmed he was.

Once it was over, Karyu was panting a little and his eyes were still closed. He felt dizzy and he fell back against the couch to rest. It was all so much. He could barely take it in.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm

"I apologize. It is demanding physically when memory walking. You're reliving moments of my life. I have a lot of them...give yourself a moment." Skye had curled up a bit on the couch and watched Karyu. He was so beautiful. Too bad she couldn't have had him then...he had the grace Arimon had but the beauty and pull that Daisuke did. He drew her in just as the emperor's son once had. Huh, how strange.

"Tell me about yourself Karyu. Are you from Japan? What made you want to learn about long dead cultures and times?"
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Karyu caught his breath and opened his eyes. Skye was looking at him with curiosity and he almost blushed again. She had such a strong personality. He smiled at her and sat up, close to her again. She was beautiful and enigmatic and Karyu was very curious.

"I read a book in high school about ancient Greece and suddenly, I was just...enamored. I had to learn everything i could. I went through collage and now I'm doing my grad work here. I got on this dig and I was having a blast. Am. I am having a blast. As much as I love the Japanese culture, I love all ancient cultures. I want to know everything..." He smiled. Was she really interested in him?
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:23 pm

"It captured you within seconds and no matter what you did all you wanted to do was know more, correct? Perhaps you belonged to it once upon a time. I wouldn't know for sure, Heaven keeps that stuff under tight wraps. They allow the pure souls to go back with new slates. Those that hunger for Earth and helped it in there last life. Few ever achieve it. It is like Elysium in Greek culture. Only those of the purest hearts and souls are allowed to return. Perhaps you were a man here in ancient times and want to learn all about it because it is your past bleeding through." Skye had heard of it happening before but very rarely was it an occurrence. She wondered if that was how he was able to unchain her. Did he once belong to Heaven?

"Do you have any other hobbies? Surely ancient cultures don't take up all of your life. You're too cute for them to do that. Selfish dead things."
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:36 pm

"Really? You think I was...born again and once lived in ancient times?" He beamed. "Cool..."

That would have been awesome. He sat there lost in his thoughts for a moment before looking back at her. What if he had known her before? She looked at him as if she were trying to figure out how she knew him. What if...

Karyu should stop daydreaming. She asked about his hobbies..

"Oh...well, I play guitar..." He smiled. He wondered if she would want to hear him play.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:43 pm

"Guitar? An instrument I assume? Will you play a bit for me? I would like to hear it. If you had an ocarina or a harp I could play them. Father used to say I should sit on rocks out in the ocean and draw ships in. I could have fit in very well with the sirens. The mermaids too if I ever bothered to learn the art of transmogrification. It's difficult to learn since your own body is your template. Many didn't dare try. I was happy enough with my form as it was, why would I ever want to change this?" To emphasize her point, Skye stretched, moving the already short dress further up her legs. She smiled at knowing his eyes would no doubt follow the fabric's movement.

"I never had any problems with it. But back to the guitar. Will you play it for me?" Her lavender eyes gazed into his, almost willing him to play for her regardless of his desire.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Karyu beamed. "I'd love to play for you."

He got up and went into his room to the corner where he had his guitar on a stand. He had three, but this one was his old acoustic he'd had for years. He brought it into the living room and sat on the couch with it. He brought it onto his lap and started to play. It was a tune he wrote when he was in his teens. It was one that was always stuck in his head. He never had words for this tune, but it was one that was close to his heart. He hoped she liked it.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:04 am

Karyu played for her and Skye couldn't stop herself from falling into it. The melody was soft but powerful. She could hear the whispers of a time long forgotten...this man was something different.

"That was beautiful...almost heavenly. You would've been a highly prized slave when I was still around. I would've paid for you and I'm not one for slaves. They're too rebellious. You would've definitely been a chamber slave for whoever bought you." Chamber slaves were ironically the best slaves there were. Any human that had the misfortune of becoming a slave hoped to be chamber slaves. They were the closest a slave ever got to freedom.

"Where did you get the melody from?"
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:24 am

He smiled and set his guitar down. What she said sort of bothered him. He pouted at her, unsure if he should be offended or not.

"A slave? Why would i be a a slave? Why wouldn't I have been free?" He was still pouting. He didn't want to be thought of as a slave. He always pictured himself as an ancient musician. Never someone's slave. "And what's a chamber slave?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:42 am

Skye shrugged. "Because you're human. Earthlings are the most common slaves. There were very few free humans in hell. They had to get Devil to declare the slave free before one could be a free human. If I remember right only three had gotten the honor. You don't know what a chamber slave is?" She gave a wickedly fun grin at that and leaned in close to Karyu.

"Why they're the most prized slaves of all. The ones who would stay in our chambers with us, in our beds. You would have definitely been a chamber slave. You are too attractive for anything else. I would've kept you into my chambers for sure. As prized as they are, chamber slaves were often stolen." How could he not know what a sex slave was? Chamber slaves were more dignified then that. They weren't there for the simple pleasure of sex but for companionship and company as well. Still, in it's most basic sense, the chamber slave was a sex slave.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:56 am

Karyu was pouting still. he didn't want to be a slave. But she explained what a chamber slave was and had a grin on her face as she leaned close. Karyu blushed furiously. She was beautiful and her eyes were so bright. Here she brought up sex and Karyu had to swallow the lump in his throat. Why did he have the sudden urge to kiss her? He couldn't. She was so powerful and he was just a pathetic grad student. Why would she ever want him? Even if she did, it would be a one night stand and then nothing. He wouldn't put himself through that.

"I think I need another drink..." He breathed out, getting up from the couch and setting his guitar aside to go back into the kitchen for more wine.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 am

Eh? More wine!? Skye pouted as she got up and pranced after him. "I'm sorry, but did you just...I've gotta be losing my touch. That's a first. You're the only one to not take it further. I didn't think you were into men but, I've been gone awhile. Wouldn't you want me?" She was confused. It didn't hurt her but offended her just a bit. She had been locked up for a long time and sex was sounding really good right now. Perhaps he was afraid of her?

"I would be as gentle as you wanted me to be. Well, you'd be the decision maker on that really, since I'd let you have free reign but I wouldn't hurt you...maybe you don't want since you know I'm a demon...that or you know I'm over 2000 years old. I don't look old though. I quit growing ages ago."
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:23 am

"Did you...try to put me under some spell?" He asked, shivers going down his spine. He didn't get more wine. He was too entranced by the blond demon in his kitchen. He didn't know what to do. She wanted him. She also wasn't sure why he didn't just go for it. Karyu wasn't like that. He just met this girl.

"Look, I don't know how things worked 2000 years ago, but...there are no demons who walk the earth, as far as I know, and people don't just...demand sex. Well, some do, but it's just...not like you can just expect it and...damn it, I'm rambling instead of just...see, this is why I'm always alone."

He sighed and grabbed the bottle of wine. He poured a glass but didn't drink it. Instead, he just stared at it. This was a difficult situation.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:28 am

Okeh, now she was offended. "No! Do I look like I need spells to get men to sleep with me? They do it of their own accord, happily I might add. I've just never had anyone deny me." He wasn't one to just fall into bed nor did demons walk the Earth as they once did. Sighing she looked around and and shook her head.

"I have a hard time believing you're alone. You are too beautiful to be alone. Well I can't take you to bed may I use your bath? I would very much like to get the dust out of my...well I'd like to get the dust off."
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:41 am

"I'm sorry. I crossed the line. Forgive me." He shook his head, trying not to offend her. That was the last thing he intended to do. "Of course I'm alone. Do you see anyone here?"

Now they were yelling at each other. He felt like an asshole. Karyu walked up to her and took her hand.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to offend you. Here..." He led her to the bathroom and went to grab her some fresh towels. He was interested in her, but he didn't know what to do now. He wanted to have something...not just random sex. "I'll get you some clothes..."

He sounded so defeated as he turned to walk down the hall to his bedroom. He stood at his dressed and looked up at his reflection in the mirror on the wall.

"You're an idiot, Karyu..." He said, frowning at himself.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:51 am

He was sweet and apologized. Skye felt bad. She wanted to make it up to him...perhaps teach him a few things? The demoness started to undress and was down to her black and neon yellow bra and underwear set when she went looking for Karyu. He hadn't come back with the towels.

"Karyu? I'm sorry too. Though I really don't think you should be alone. You would be highly prized in Hell...it may not be much but there are few who ever get that compliment...uh, towels." It was then she realized it might not have been appropriate to wear just her undergarments to wander around the house. Even worse was his thinking that she was trying coax him into sex, which wouldn't be bad but he would regret it in the morning.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:02 am

Karyu turned to see Skye standing in the doorway in just her underwear. He gasped and flushed deeply. It had been quite some time since he had sex. It would be nice to be intimate with someone, but he didn't just want sex. What he'd really wanted was a relationship.

"Oh...well. if it's a compliment, then thank you." He tried to smile. She wasn't from this time. She didn't know any better. He shouldn't have been upset. "It's alright."

He turned back to the dresser and pulled out a tee shirt and some flannel jammie pants. "Here."

He felt awkward with her standing in her underwear. She was stunning and the red tinting his cheeks only seemed to grow darker. He tried not to look at her body too much but it was difficult. She was perfect.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:30 am

Skye smiled and accepted the clothes. This was going to be an interesting existence now. "Oi...when his he getting home?" The demon had been gone a week to Japan. Now she had lots of new clothes and shoes and finally had sex. Sadly though, it wasn't as good as she hoped. In the end she realized she had become attached to the blonde that saved her. She wanted him and no other.

She was dressed up in another lolita dress but this one was as short as the one she was sealed in. The designer gave it to her free along with some other clothes...magic worked wonders sometimes. Skye even got Karyu some new clothes, both stuff she wanted to see him in and things he could wear on site at a dig. Dinner was made, painstakingly since she didn't know any runes to make food. Now all she needed was for him to come home and her surprise him. After all, he wasn't expecting her for another week. At least if it didn't work and she got in his bed then she had a bed of her own in the spare room to sleep on.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:45 am

It had been a week since he released Skye from the tomb. He barely slept and all he could think about was her. He wanted her and he wanted her bad. He couldn't stop thinking about her and he didn't know how much longer he could jerk off to the image of Skye in her underwear like the day they met. She went away and he missed her. It was over now.

He was off at the dig site all day and returned home tired and stressed. He didn't know how much longer he could last. He walked into his apartment and was shocked at what he came home to. dinner on the table and Skye, beautiful as ever, back in his apartment.

"What..." He was a little confused. Why would she come back here? She was stunning and he took a few steps towards her. He didn't know if he could resist her anymore.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:51 am

"Surprised to see me? Didn't think I'd come back did you? Well, too bad. I did. Come. I made dinner. I'm not sure if you should eat it or not. I never bothered to learn. I had servants to do that and I don't know of any runes that will add in cooking unless you're aiming for poisoning, which I'm not. I bought you things~" Skye moved over to the bags she had of clothes for him. He was so dumbstruck. It was cute.

"You didn't go and stop being alone did you? Cause I'm liable to kill a girl for it. I did to Dai's wife, I'll certainly do it to some nothing of a human girl. Here~" The demoness handed over the bags with everything from Explorer's clothes that he could wear on a dig to sexpot revenge to putamayo to accessories that he could wear, even sunglasses.

"I went a bit crazy. Japan has changed a lot since I was there last. Did you know Geisha's aren't assassins anymore?"
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:01 am

Yes, he was dumbstruck. He smiled and followed after her, pleased that she was here. "I'm still alone." He smiled, looking at the things she got him.

"You bought me stuff..." No one ever spoiled him. He felt special. He really liked a lot of the stuff she got, too. It was very much his style, when he wasn't stuck digging. He sat with her for dinner and actually enjoyed the food. "This is pretty good."

He couldn't stop staring at her, though. He wanted her. He really wanted her. For keeps, too.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 am

Skye was quite happy at having Karyu still to herself. She loved that he even ate her food despite the possibility of poison. It didn't escape her, however, that he was staring at her.

"What? Are you not happy to see me? I was hoping you'd want some company. I've never really thought much of men. Dai's really the only one whose opinion I cared about...well his and yours. One week and you've stolen my sense. How did you do it?"
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:31 am

"I don't know, but I think you've done the same." He reached over and took her hand. He wanted to say more but he hesitated. He sighed. "Thank you, for the clothes...and dinner. I really appreciate it."

If she was trying to seduce him, she had won. He so badly wanted to kiss her and hold her. He blushed a little at sudden erotic thoughts and got up from the table. Karyu took the dishes to the sink and set them there. He needed to calm down. He was likely to pounce if he didn't.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Skye was watching Karyu closely as he took the dishes up from the table and giggled. He was easy to read. Slowly she got up and moved over to him. "Karyu, dear sweet Karyu, it's nice to know you're so happy to see me." The blonde looked down at the tent in her savior's pants. So he was attracted to her.

"I can help with that...and I'll stay. I came back to Daisuke all the time. If I ever leave, I swear I'll come back to you...you never have to worry about that." Skye moved a little closer and pulled Karyu flush against her.

"Would like to? If not and you want me to stop I will. You'll be the second human I've given that honor to."
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:00 pm

He was blushing as she noticed his arousal. Karyu seemed so shy and nervous. It had been a long time since he'd been with someone and he really needed this. Skye was close, pressing against him now. How was it that she fit in his arms so perfectly?

He couldn't even speak. She said she'd stay with him and sleep with him. Karyu pressed closer to her, running his ringers through her light hair.

"Why would you ever leave? Or is it that I need to give you a reason to stay?" He leaned in and kissed her, taking his time to savor the way she tasted. He broke away for air and gasped a little. "Please stay..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next