Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Will Not Rule Me

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blood Will Not Rule Me - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood Will Not Rule Me

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:01 pm

"Then I will have for as long as I can. Give me your left hand." Zero opened up the empty vial on his necklace and bit into Karyu's ring finger. He watched the blood fill the bottle before taking the digit into his mouth as he emptied the oil from the capsule in the cap into the vial. It was what stopped the blood from coagulating. Zero sealed the vial and had Karyu kiss it before letting his hand slip from his mouth so he could do the same.

"You're my donor. My soul mate and the only one from now on that I will take to bed." The vampire looked up at Karyu with a smile and moved to start kissing his neck. He moved into the taller's lap just before his teeth sunk into the bite wound again. That blood was very delicious. He wanted it and Karyu. Everything Karyu had he wanted. A moan escaped him as felt Karyu's heart rate even out. His endorphins calmed him down.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Karyu wasn't sure what was happening but he did as told. He watched as Zero filled the empty vial on his neck. The other must be Hizumi's blood. He kissed the vial and watched Zero do the same. That was it? That was all he had to do? He smiled and wrapped his arms around him. Zero called him his soulmate. Karyu was so very happy. Zero's kisses had him worked up and then there was the bite. Karyu gasped and clung to Zero, his fingers tangling in his hair as he fed off him. His eyes glazed over and the bliss sunk in. It was just as intense as the first time, but he was prepared for it. He moaned and tugged a little at Zero's hair. When he pulled away, Karyu leaned in to kiss him, tasting his blood on Zero's lips.

"Zero..." He breathed. "We should lock the door."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:33 pm

The teen grinned and locked the door. In a flash he was back and kissing Karyu. "Can we go back to before we were interrupted?" Zero asked as he started to undo Karyu's pants and kissing the dip of his hipbones.

"What do you say? May I enjoy you before we go disappoint the counsel? They aren't going to be happy that I stopped them from taking you away from me. They can't take a donor away. Not even their keeper can do that to a vampire."
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 pm

"Yes. Please..." He had Zero turning him to mush in no time at all. It felt so good. Zero was his and he was Zero's now. No one could separate them. He sighed contentedly and rocked his hips up to him. He wanted to feel him and he knew Zero wanted him, too. Karyu moaned a little and reached out to him, pulling him closer to kiss and rub up against.

"All yours, Zero. Take me...claim me..." He wanted him to so bad.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:45 pm

Zero purred softly. "Only if you promise to take me later at some point." The clothes were coming off again. He loved the curves of Karyu's body. He was currently kissing down his legs, nipping at his creamy thighs.

"They just go on forever...you have very nice legs Karyu." Zero was distracting his new lover by leaving a hickey on his inner thigh as he slid a coated finger into him. He knew No~no had had him but this...he would make Karyu want nothing else.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Karyu was blushing at how Zero was adoring his body. No one had ever treated him like this before. No one had ever taken their time to adore him. He felt so special and he was surprised his heart wasn't going nuts again. Something about Zero kept him from being in pain.

He moaned as Zero started to prep him. Karyu was a writhing, moaning mess before long, gripping at the sheets as a thin layer of sweat formed over his body.

"Zero..." He whined, needing him desperately. He'd take Zero at some point, if that was what Zero wanted. Karyu had been on top before. It was just a bit more of a strain. Zero would be worth it, though.

"Ah...Zero..." he gasped as he felt Zero's fingers scissoring in him. His mouth hung open and he arched his back, crying out a little when Zero's fingers brushed against his prostate. "Please, please...Zero, please..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Zero couldn't help the smile that came to his face as he finished prepping Karyu. When he slid his fingers out he moved so he was hovering over Karyu. "You ready for this?" He didn't want to hurt his lover but he was coated and ready. Once he was sure Zero took one of Karyu's long legs and wrapped around him, pulling himself into Karyu as he did.

"God...Karyu." The teen was so tight. It felt as good as taking his blood did. 'This must be how it feels when someone finds their donor. It has to be.' Zero slowly started to move, making sure not to do too much until Karyu asked for more.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:00 am

He whined a little at the loss when Zero pulled his fingers out. He was panting a little and he needed Zero so bad. He gladly wrapped his long legs around Zero's waist to bring him closer. The vampire filled him and Karyu had to adjust. Zero was so big, compared to the others Karyu had before. It took a bit to get adjusted to his size.

Zero started to move and it wasn't long before Karyu was rocking his hips, trying to get more. "I'm not...I'm not fragile, Zero...please...more..."

He was whining a little, but he wanted so much and Zero was going so slow. It was like torture.

"Fuck me..." He breathed, lust in his eyes. "Fuck me like you've wanted to...please..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:04 am

"Mmm...you should never say that to a vampire." Zero picked up his pace though, forcing Karyu to hold onto the headboard or himself. He could get rough...he liked it that way. It was a part of his being a vampire. Something about the animalistic aspect of it set him into a frenzy. He found Karyu's prostrate soon enough and abused it nicely. He liked the sounds he was getting out his lover. This was definitely something Karyu wouldn't forget, especially when Zero's teeth sank into the vein just above his nipple. The way the blood rushed into him it was no wonder vampires wanted to feed during sex...it was even better during an orgasm. At least that's what he'd heard.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 am

Karyu gasped as Zero suddenly got rough. One hand gripped at Zero's shoulder and the other at the headboard above him to keep him steady. His legs were wrapped around Zero's waist and he rocked his hips with the thrusts, getting him deeper. Karyu couldn't help but moan loudly. It felt like nothing he'd ever experienced before. The endorphins were still helping his heart with a normal rhythm and he could breathe fine, except that Zero kept taking his breath away.

He cried out as Zero hit his prostate and then began pummeling mercilessly into him. It was all too much and Karyu didn't think he could hold on much longer. Zero bit him and was gripping at his sides and Karyu was just so overwhelmed with the passion and the pleasure that he hit his climax, his vision blurring to white as he came harder than he ever had before. His body shook with the intensity of it all. Zero's name passed his lips and he clung to his lover, mouth hung open and eyes closed in a silent scream. He'd never had an orgasm like this before.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Zero's body came just after Karyu, his mouth still firmly attached to Karyu's chest. When they were both spent he all but collapsed onto him. "Oh...my...god..." There was a knocking on the door but both ignored it. This was too precious to let go of. Karyu was his...forever.

"Karyu...your heart beat is normal..." The curious thing snapped Zero out of his high a bit. The blonde had never had a normal heart beat...what changed?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Karyu was panting but it was easy to catch his breath. He was tired, though. Spent from the intensity of his orgasm. He couldn't even speak for a moment, he was overwhelmed. He hugged onto Zero, refusing to let him pull away.

"I've never...in all my life..." He sighed, content smile on his face. He felt so alive, even though he was exhausted. Zero mentioned his heart beat and Karyu took a deep, luxurious breath. "It's you, Zero...it only beats this way around you..."

He didn't quite understand that the endorphins were the hormone his body needed to help his heart. He was just so happy. He ran his fingers through Zero's hair and smiled at him.

"I hope I didn't disappoint you..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Zero shook his head. "I've never in my life had a better experience. You have me...always." The teen cuddled into Karyu. The knocking continued but more persistent this time.

"Go away! We're not decent!" He shouldn't have said it. The door busted off the hinges as someone broke it down. The vampire immediately covered them up and got in a defensive position. Hizumi was bound by another guard. The counsel was back.

"Hizumi you have failed us again. It will be the last time you ever do so. Take the blood whore." Two guards started forward but the unearthly growl that Zero let out stopped them.

"He is not a blood whore. He is my donor and if you dare come near him or try to punish Hizumi for not stopping us then I will rip you limb from limb. Now back AWAY!" Zero was very menacing. Cassandra looked at his neck in disbelief. He'd made the blood whore his donor!?

"Zero you need the permission of the counsel for a prince to take a donor and keeper. You were very lucky we awarded Hizumi that honor. You can NOT do this. You can't just TAKE a donor! Especially not a blood whore!" The feral sound Zero gave at her comment let her know she was in shaky ground. Vampires protecting their mates were the most dangerous creatures around. Those of royal blood were even more so.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Karyu smiled and closed his eyes. It would be so easy to fall asleep like this. The knocking just would not quit and Karyu was getting frustrated. But then the door bust open and Zero was super quick to cover them. Karyu sat up and clung to Zero's arm, suddenly scared at how tense his lover became. That's right. Zero was his lover now. He'd protect him as much as he could.

Hizumi was there and Karyu gasped. Things were not looking good. Not at all. "Hizu!"

The vampires were all arguing and Zero had anger in his eyes. Would they really kill Hizumi? Karyu was scared. He was also lucky the endorphins hadn't worn off yet. He was trying to understand what was happening. They couldn't take him away and erase his memory. No. It couldn't happen. He couldn't lose Zero. Not after he just got him.

"I am NOT a blood whore!" He shouted, finally defending himself. He kissed Zero's shoulder, as if in apology for what he was about to say. "I give myself only to Prince Zero and I'll do whatever I must to prove my worthiness. Please...let my cousin go..."

Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Hizumi was shaking his head with his wide in fear. "Karyu shut up!" Zero was keeping his lover close though. Cassandra didn't have choice now that Karyu was a donor. He couldn't be ripped away.

"We are going to discuss this matter further to find the recommended punsihment for you Zero. This unruly behavior can not be allowed to go unchecked anymore." The counsel woman looked furious but still retreated. She knew she was not winning this with how Zero was. They released Hizumi and left. Zero didn't calm down until they were gone.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Karyu didn't like being yelled at, but he was sure Hizumi had a point. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything. He was shaking still from fear when they left. He didn't like this one bit. The endorphins were wearing off and his unsteady heartbeat returned. He sighed, his body resuming it's usual bloodflow, leaving Karyu feeling momentarily lightheaded.

"Zero..." He hugged onto him, hiding his face against his shoulder. All this trouble. He knew it was his fault. Hizumi probably hated him now. Karyu refused to cry, though. He wasn't that weak. What would they do? They couldn't take Zero away for good, could they?
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Zero calmed down and hugged Karyu as Hizumi came to sit down on the bed. "Soo...Karyu huh?" The vampire looked up and nodded.

"Yeah, Karyu. It just...I can't resist him. I want him Hizumi...always." Zero was holding onto his lover as he nuzzled softly.

"Your heartbeat's back to normal..." Hizumi shook his head a little.

"This is going to get complicated isn't it?"
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:26 pm

He felt so safe when Zero hugged onto him. He knew his lover would do the best to protect him. Karyu couldn't ask for more. He looked over at his cousin, hoping he wasn't mad at them for being together. Karyu was happier than he'd ever been. He had a reason to live now.

"Yeah..." He hated that his heart was all unsteady again. He still didn't understand what it was about Zero that made it beat normally.

"Anything worth having is worth fighting for. Zero is what I want and I'll fight until I die to keep him." He smiled at his cousin and then looked back at Zero. He ran his fingers through his hair and gave him a gentle kiss.

"So, either of you want to tell me what's going to happen or would you rather me panic and have a little heart failure?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:01 pm

"Well, the counsel will try to find some loophole or something to get us out of the bond but they won't succeed. I won't take anyone else. They'll have to accept this. It's not a bond that can just be undone or broken." Zero moved and slid on his boxers, allowing Karyu to do the same. The vampire found himself between Karyu and Hizumi when he crawled back in bed but a smell was getting to him.

"Hizu...is that a supreme pizza I smell?"
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:05 pm

"Just tell me what I have to do and I'll do it." he said, still smiling. He pulled on his boxers, blushing self consciously. Hizumi shouldn't have seen that. He laid back on the bed, tired from their excursions. He could just sleep. Not yet, though. Zero smelled food. Karyu perked up and sat back up to look at his cousin.

"Pizza?" He was starving, suddenly. After the loss of blood and the sex and the sudden stress, he could use the food. His stomach grumbling was proof of that. Hizumi brought the pizza over and after two slices, Karyu had laid back down, curled up next to Zero. He fell asleep while the other two kept eating. He was just so tired.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Zero ate three slices happily as he and Hizumi talked. "So you fed on him?"

"Yep...the weirdest thing happened too. His heartbeat evened out. No more dancing blood. It was like I was with a perfectly healthy guy. I don't understand how it happened but it did...it's back to his normal beating now but I don't know. I wonder how it happened."

"And you took him to bed." Zero was in the middle of taking a bite when he looked over at his friend.

"Y-you don't have a problem with that do you?"

"No. I love you and I love him but...Zero please. Be careful with him. I don't want to lose either of you. He really does love you and I can see that you love him. I don't know how it happened but it did. I'm bound to protect you both now and for that I thank you. I don't have to take him to have his memory wiped. Come on. Let's let him sleep." Hizumi got up and waited till Zero joined him before going downstairs to watch a movie or two. If only they'd known they wouldn't have let Karyu alone...
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Karyu had some odd dreams. There was laughter, but it wasn't good laughter. It was maniacal and evil. He tossed and turned, searching for the warmth that had been in the bed with him. it became very chilly in the room and Karyu was starting to wake up from it. Something felt off.

"Zero..." He mumbled his name, hugging onto the pillow that smelled like him.

"Guess again, blood whore." a rough voice broke through his dreams and he gasped, opening his eyes to see the teeth of a vampire. He started to cry out, but a hand was over his mouth. Two men picked him up easily out of the bed. Karyu struggled, knocking things over, his heart racing in its uneven way. They bound his hands and one knocked him over the head, putting him out.

When Karyu came to, he was chained to a wall and freezing. He didn't know how long he'd been there, only that it had been long enough that he knew he needed his dose of medicine. It must have been morning. He tried to call out but his throat was so dry. There was no comfort, only the evil laugh of that council vampire woman. I'm so screwed, he thought.

His head was lifted and he cracked open his eyes to see that council woman that yelled at them. He tried to turn his head away, but she had a firm grip on his chin. She was eyeing him and Karyu was suddenly very much aware that he was only in his boxers. There was no shame in the way she looked over his body. Karyu even blushed.

"So what makes you so much more appealing than the other blood whores? I don't see it. Is it that weak heart?" She put her hand on his chest and Karyu was scared. Was he going to die right now? His heart rate started to pick up and she laughed.

"It must be...your blood must dance around wickedly. That must be why the prince wanted to bed you. He wanted to taste that blood at the peak of your heart rate."

"No..." His voice was scratchy. "He didn't...didn't want to take my blood..."

"Oh, but he did. How could he not with such enticement? I'm tempted to find out for myself..." She leaned in and Karyu struggled against the chains to get away from her.

"NO!" He screamed, as best as he could. It made him weak, but he'd fight back until he died. "No...only Zero..."

"Only Zero? Are you trying to tempt me even more, blood whore?" She slapped him, hard, and his head fell a little.

"Not a blood whore..." He said, his heart starting to throb. He had to calm himself down before he went into an attack. He'd die. "I only want Zero...only Zero..."

Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Zero had fallen asleep but woke up to the sounds of the house...or one that he wasn't hearing. Karyu's erratic heartbeat was gone. The vampire moved quickly to check every room in the house and then outside. Karyu was gone. Hizumi was lost as to what he was doing until he realized his cousin hadn't come out to investigate his boyfriend's strange behavior.

"Where's Karyu?"

"Gone...and I smell others. He didn't leave on his own. His room is a mess. They took him...they fucking took him!" Zero started to see red as he ran inside to get dressed and started to track the smell. Hizumi followed as best he could. This could get very bad with the way the smaller teen was. Zero was led to an old building outside of town that the council owned. He didn't waste anytime subduing the guards.

"Where is he!" The whites of Zero's eyes had turned red and his pupils were dilated completely. His fangs were bared and his claws were fully formed; Zero had gone completely feral by the time they reached the factory. The guard he was holding down told him where to find his Karyu and the council woman responsible...what he didn't count on was the entire council being there, not that it mattered.

"Touch him again and die!" Hizumi was still behind the vampire but with two katanas out. He was ready to fight as his charge demanded. The council woman let Karyu go and turned to see the feral teen.

"He's not worth it Zero. Do not interrupt."

"Let him go! He's mine! My mate! My love! My donor! He's mine! Let. Him. Go." The growl that emanated from Zero was a very solid warning and the only one anyone in the room would get.

"Zero that is enough. You can not take a donor without permission. You are a Prince and you will not interfere with this. He is a blood whore. Hizumi, take him out of here." Zero's father was standing to the side. So were the other three members of the council. Hizumi shook his head.

"It is my duty to follow my vampire's orders. Zero bonded with Karyu. His blood is around Zero's neck. You can't strip a vampire of his chosen donor. You would kill Zero and I won't allow you to kill Karyu."

"I said let him go. Or you will die." The feral vampire was moving forward, ready to go in for the kill if he needed to. She would not get away with this.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Karyu had tried to fight off all those who came poking and prodding at him, quizzing him and trying to bite him to taste his blood. He resisted as much as possible but that councilwoman had bit his arm. Karyu had screamed for her to stop, proclaiming once again his blood was only for Zero. His prince.

By the time Zero walked in, Karyu was unconscious and hanging only from the chains connected to his wrists. His heart was barely beating and he had no idea Zero was there. His last thought had been that he failed his love and deserved to die.

"He won't last long, anyway. His heart..." She shook her head. "He's dying, Prince Zero. You are a fool for picking such a weak donor. He was dying before I ever touched him."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 pm

"You bit him!! He's mine! I'll turn him if I have to! You won't take him from me!" Zero moved with deadly accuracy and had the council woman by the throat, slamming her into the wall next to Karyu.

"You will die if he does. Touch him again, go near him again, think of him again and I will end you. No one will take him away from me. No one." The teen slammed her head into the wall again just to make sure she understood. Hizumi had unchained Karyu and was holding him close.

"Karyu....Zero he doesn't have much time."

"He needs blood..." Zero picked up Karyu and ran as fast as he could to a hospital. Thankfully it only took 90 seconds to get there. The doctors were taking care of him when they saw the bite mark and asked what happened.

"An animal bit him. We don't know...we found him like that." Hizumi had to take over for this. He was his cousin and could legally help. Zero was still too wound up to be in the hospital long. He'd kill something or someone if he lingered too long.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next