Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Will Not Rule Me

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blood Will Not Rule Me Empty Blood Will Not Rule Me

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:01 am

Blood...red, sweet, warm blood...It's all that the teen could think of. But he refused to take it that way. Raw meat had blood he could suck out. There was no way he'd risk taking a life. No, he'd stick to his rarely satisfying diet...even if the kid next to him was excited beyond belief. That heart was pumping that red deliciousness so fast it made Zero's mouth water.

"Zero?" The teen snapped out of his thoughts to look at the teacher...oh...she'd asked a question...

"I'm sorry. I-I don't know the answer." Thankfully the bell rang and he could get out of there as soon as possible. Hizumi wasn't far behind him though. His best friend knew of his dilemma and the need for blood. How could he not after being his friend since...well, forever.

"No~no giving you a hard time again?" Zero pouted a little and almost stomped his foot.

"Yes! Damn him, his pink hair, and that stupid infatuation with the kid in front of him. It makes his blood boil." The dark haired teen smiled sympathetically.

"You want to come over tomorrow night? Mom got some juicy steaks for dinner. She knows how you like yours. My cousin's coming to stay with us for the remainder of the year since his dad got a job in the states. You'll like him I bet. I haven't heard much about him and haven't seen him since we were little. All I know is he's into the same kind of stuff I am. He'll be here tomorrow afternoon...come? You could even stay the night. Mom won't mind." Zero smiled, showing off his sharp canines.

"Sure. Let's hope he's like you. Then maybe I'll have another person to talk to. People think we're dating since I only talk to you."

"Nah, just friends with benefits when you need it."

"I'm not feeding off you, or anyone for that matter, ever again. You got way too much pleasure out of it the last time." The small vampire reminded his friend as the pair headed for home. At least they lived on the same street. It made everything easier.

"Can you blame me? Your endorphins have to be better then any drug out there. I'll see you tomorrow Zero."

"Bye, Hizu-kun."

~next day~

Zero was laying sprawled out on his best friends bed, studying the vial of liquid carefully. Hizumi gave it willingly but it still felt a little weird having a vial of his blood around his neck. It wasn't all blood. There was a substance in it that kept the blood from coagulating. There were two vials on the necklace separated by a rune with his family's crest on it. The crest itself was an old family symbol of three snakes intertwined surrounded by a crescent moon. Both vials were in the shape of a fang. The left one was filled with Hizu's blood...the other was still empty.

The left was the blood of the keeper. The guardian of the vampire. The other vial was the blood of the donor. The vampire's lover. It had to be chosen carefully. There were some of his kind with the same blood in both vials but he couldn't with Hizumi. They were more of brother's then anything...he was his keeper. His protector. It was that way since the day they met.

"Zero...you alright?"

"Yeah...just thinking. Is your cousin here?" Hizumi sat down on the bed and took hold of the vial.

"Zero..."

"I know. I just...I can't help but wonder. Will I find my donor? My father found my mother at my age. So did my grandparents. I just wonder if I'll find them. I'm not even sure if it's a guy or a girl. I like both-"

"Boys! Come down here please." Hizumi grinned and helped Zero up.

"Show time." The smaller teen smiled as the pair went downstairs to meet Hizumi's cousin. Zero didn't know of the impression they'd make. Hizumi was all decked out in H.Naoto and he was in Sex Pot Revenge. The goth-punk rocker looks might not have been the best idea. Especially when adding in the teased hair and contacts. Hizumi had taken his out but Zero left his ice blue ones in. He was starting to rethink it.

"Boys with is Karyu. Karyu, this is my son Hizumi and Zero. Zero is over often enough that he's just about a son of mine too." Zero was half hidden behind his best friend as he looked at the significantly taller blonde. That was Hizumi's cousin? Where the hell did the height come from?

"Hello Karyu. You're going to love it here...Zero, say hi." Hizumi nudged him a little to coax him into talking. He couldn't help it though, being shy was a natural defense against humans learning about him. He didn't like many of them to begin with.

"H-hi...so, you'll be staying with Hizumi for the year?"
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Blood Will Not Rule Me Empty Re: Blood Will Not Rule Me

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:27 am

It had been a tough year for Karyu. He was in and out of hospitals more times than he could count. He'd struggled so much with schoolwork that he's failed a grade. It didn't matter. He probably wouldn't see graduation, anyway. His father, oddly enough, was a medicinal researcher, who was not infatuated with finding some sort of cure. It wouldn't happen, but he never lost hope. Karyu had. He was pale and gangly and his father worried. So he sent him off to live with his aunt and childhood friend, Hizumi. Maybe Karyu would be happy during his time left.

The plane ride back to Japan was awful but Karyu felt happy, even if it was just a small bit, to be back on home soil. America was loud and in too much of a hurry. Japan was home. So much traveling later, he was on his aunt's door step with his two suitcases and his guitar, even though it had been so long since he'd played. He was smiling, though. He hadn't fainted once during the entire trip. Maybe Japan was giving him strength.

He hugged his aunt hello and she helped him with his things. Karyu was very tired, but he would do his best not to show it. They didn't need to know he'd been so sick. This was supposed to be a happy time, not one with people crowding him and asking him if he was okay.

"Hi, Hizumi. It's been a long time." He bowed his head a little and looked up through his dyed blond hair at the teen behind him. "Nice to meet you, Zero."

The brunette behind his cousin looked extremely shy but...Karyu was instantly finding him attractive. So much that a red tint rose to his cheeks. He smiled a goofy grin and sat down on the couch. He needed to rest, but he wouldn't say so. "Yeah, my dad's off doing some crazy research in America and he thought it would be best if I came back to Japan. I'm glad. School was tough cuz my English sucks."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Zero was watching the teen closely...his heart was pounding. It was so distracting that he had to grab hold of Hizumi's shirt to stop himself. It sounded so good.

"Well it'll be nice to have you around. Another friend is never bad." Hizumi was looking at him curiously. That was definitely not something Zero would say; but by the way he was holding onto his shirt he was probably trying to stop himself from doing something stupid.

"Hey mom. When's dinner? We're kind of starving." Food. Raw Bloody meat. Hizumi's mother was really nice about Zero's preference and didn't ask about it. She just knew that fully cooked meat made him sick. The rarer, the better.

"It shouldn't be too long. I'll get started on it now. Will you show Karyu up to his room and get him settled in?" Her son nodded before taking Karyu's bags.

"Sure thing. Come on Karyu. Let's see your new room. Then we can go hang out in mine if Zero doesn't pass out."

"I will not pass out. I just need food. I haven't passed out since..."

"The field trip last year when No~no had too much fun and got a bloody nose. You passed out from looking at it."

"That kid is going to ruin me." Hizumi grinned and shook his head as they all trooped upstairs to the never used spare bedroom. Zero always slept in Hizu's room.

"Here we are. Home sweet home. So what was it like in the States Karyu? We've never been. Supposed to as a summer trip thing if Zero's parents deem it alright." Hizumi was watching the small vampire closely as he moved to lay down. Poor Zero. New blood smells always got him riled up.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Karyu smiled, glad that Hizumi and his friend were both nice. Karyu walked up the stairs to his new room and looked around. It looked so plain. But at least it wasn't a hospital. And he'd be able to put up posters and pictures, so it wouldn't be bad at all. He sat on the edge of the bed and watched the two interact. He couldn't help but feel a little shy.

"Who's No~no?" He asked, assuming it was a classmate, but speaking up just so he was still part of the conversation. He didn't like being left out, even if he was still a little too shy to be super talkative. Zero laid down on the bed and Karyu frowned at him. He had no idea Zero was a vampire.

"Are you alright?" He asked, locking eyes with him for a moment and almost blushing at the intensity behind Zero's eyes.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Zero opened his eyes to look at Karyu. His heart beat was so erratic it made the blood pumping in his veins go in an odd rhythm, almost like a dance. God he wanted it...

"Yeah. Just haven't eaten today. No~no is a very bubbly, hyperactive kid I sit next to in English and sit behind in Math. You can't miss him. He's pretty thin and has bright pink hair. He'll lock in on you in a second..." Translation? Tomorrow was going to suck. No~no's heart rate was going to be up in the 100's.

"He's nice and everything, just a bit much for Zero to handle most days." Hizumi sat down in the computer chair as he watched Zero carefully. How long would he be able to keep this up? Karyu didn't know what he was and they had to make sure it stayed that way.

"You looking forward to school Karyu-san?"
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:36 pm

"You don't like hyper-active kids?" He asked, cracking a smile. He could see it already, some kid bouncing around Zero in circles, making him crazy with irritation. "I'll be sure not to get too excited about anything around you."

He laughed a little but it wasn't a mocking laugh. He just found his own comment humorous. There wasn't much he got excited about anymore. The only happiness he really had was his guitar. But now he'd have friends. So things had to look up. He was off in his own little world when Hizumi caught his attention.

"Yeah...sure...I mean, it can't be worse than America. Everything is so different there. It would be nice for a visit, but I really didn't want to live there. I'd rather just stay in Japan. Not like I should be traveling much...I mean...my dad won't let me..." he blushed a little, almost hinting to his sickness. He didn't need them knowing about the heart disease. The last thing he wanted was for anyone to walk in eggshells around him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:52 pm

"That would actually help..." The teen looked up at Karyu and smiled softly. He'd have to talk to Hizumi later. There was something wrong with his cousin. They were called to dinner and Zero's mouth watered.

"Steak." He immediately jumped up and raced out the door. Blood. Delicious red syrupy blood. Oh god he wanted it.

"Whoa! Slow down Zero! Sorry about him. He's really wanting his food...come on." Hizumi shook his head. Karyu was really getting to his friend.

"He'll calm down soon. I promise."
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:07 pm

Karyu was shocked at how Zero jumped up and ran out of there for dinner. He was beginning to think he'd done something wrong to make him run away like that, but Hizumi said everything was fine. Still...Karyu had the feeling Zero was bothered by him. He hoped Zero didn't think he'd take his friend away. It had been so long since he'd seen Hizumi that he doubted the brunet even wanted to be friends with him still.

Dinner was odd. Zero ate the steak raw. Like actually raw. It made Karyu a little queasy. He ate in silence and then, afterwards, offered to help clean up, which his aunt was grateful for. Once done with that, he went back upstairs. He didn't want to bother Hizumi and Zero so he went into his new room and started to unpack. The case with all his pills in it and the oxygen tank he had stashed in his suitcases went quickly under the bed, hidden by the dust ruffle. He was glad they could be hidden. His clothes stayed in the suitcase, since he was lazy, and he put his notebooks and computer on the desk. He had a school bag somewhere, but he'd have to find it. So he started pulling everything out and making a nice mess.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Zero felt bad for the way he acted but he couldn't think of that...he had to talk to Hizumi about his cousin. "Hizumi...something's wrong with Karyu."

"What? No. He's fine. You're just not used to him."

"No. Something's wrong. His heart's not beating right. He has something wrong with him." Hizumi sighed and faced his best friend.

"I'll keep an eye for it. Come on. Get some rest."

~a few weeks later~

Zero was a little agitated. No~no had locked in on Karyu the moment he saw him and his heart rate spiked. It was almost unbearable. To top that, they started dating! Now No~no was over at Hizumi's a lot and there was no escape. He was laying on Hizumi's bed groaning.

"Hizumi! I can't take it. They're starting to explore and it's all I can do not to feed on someone." Karyu was very hot and he couldn't help but like him. The way his heart was worried Zero but it didn't mean he didn't want his dancing blood.

"I hate being me sometimes..." Hizumi got up at the sound of the door closing. He went into the hall to look around.

"No~no just left. I'm going to get a shower okeh? Just lay there and relax. Please."
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:43 pm

School was great. Karyu was able to pay attention and he seemed to make friends quickly. There was No~no, who was adorable and funny and Karyu felt bad for liking the attention. He could see Zero glaring at him and it made him sad. He didn't want Hizumi's friend to think that he was being with No~no just out of spite. He liked Zero, but the dark haired teen was so intense with his looks and rather intimidating. He didn't know how to approach him. When Hizumi was around, everything was fine. But Karyu couldn't help but be nervous around Zero.

No~no was sweet and gentle and they were cuddling...and a little more, before Karyu was too tired. It had been a while since he let himself get aroused and his heart didn't like the idea. So He said he was tired and No~no left for the night. It was getting late, anyway. The storm outside was picking up and it made Karyu very nervous. The thunder startled him and he gasped with sudden chest pains. It really hurt and he was scared. He sat up, considering what he should do. He didn't think he should be alone if the thunder was going to frighten him like that again. It was too much on his heart.

So he got up and wandered across the hall, peeking his head into Hizumi's room. There was his cousin, asleep on the bed. Karyu tip-toed in and crawled into the bed next to him, curling up against his back and shaking just a little. He hoped Hizumi wouldn't mind, but Karyu just really didn't want to be alone.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Zero woke with a start. There was an erratic heartbeat behind him and a slightly cold body next to him. Shit...Karyu. Control Zero. Remember control. The teen turned to face Karyu with concerned eyes. He didn't look good.

"Hey...are you alright? You don't look so good..." He moved to rest his hand on Karyu's head and found it a bit warm and clammy. He was looking pale.

"Do you need anything?" Zero's brown eyes showed true concern. He was worried that Karyu's heart was about to give out with the way it was beating. He didn't want him to die...he couldn't let that happen.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Karyu was stunned to find that it was Zero in Hizumi's bed. He blushed and almost ran out of the room, but he didn't think he'd have the energy to. He wasn't feeling well at all. Karyu was nervous, talking to Zero and being this close to him. It was comforting to be close to someone else, though, so he didn't want to leave.

"Oh, um..." he licked his suddenly dry lips and tried to take a deep breath. "The storm. That's all. The storm scared me and I didn't want to be alone..."

He felt odd, like Zero could see right through him and knew just what was wrong with him. Karyu got lost in his eyes and wasn't sure what to do. Zero had strong arms and Karyu wanted to stay right there and be protected by them. He felt very protected and that was a first.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:00 pm

"It's okeh. The storm isn't that bad. You can stay as long as you like. Just don't get offended if I move away at some point. I get really warm at night." Despite his word Zero laid back down and let his arm drape over Karyu's waist. He smiled softly before closing his eyes and practicing control.

"Hizumi's in the shower by the way. He'll be out soon...just relax Karyu. The storm will pass. I promise. Nothing bad will happen to you here." The vampire smiled softly. The erratic beating was evening out. Karyu was relaxing. That was nice. His voice still got people to obey to him even without his full power due to not have sufficient amounts of blood.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Zero's voice was oddly soothing. Karyu couldn't help but relax. He closed his eyes and relaxed, sighing softly. Everything was going to be okay. Zero's protective arms were around him and he was soon falling back to sleep.

Another thunder clap and lightning flashed through the window, shaking the shutters. Karyu awoke with a start and grabbed his chest, pain coursing quickly through him as he tried to breathe. He turned pale and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to calm himself to get over the attack. God, it hurt so much. His free hand gripped at what he thought was the sheet, but it was Zero's shirt. This was bad. The other teen would know something was up now.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Zero was happy to see that he fell asleep. Even the dark haired blood sucker fell asleep. At least until The body next to him seized and his blood started pumping very fast. Zero woke up instantly and look around with a hungry bewilderment. At least until he saw Karyu. Shit! The teen needed to calm down.

"Karyu! Karyu breath. Nice and slow. Just breath. Karyu. Where is your inhaler? Oxygen? Shot? Anything. What do you have to stop this?" He knew the blonde had to have something for this type of occasion. With the way his heart was he couldn't not have something.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Karyu was starting to panic that he couldn't breathe right and stop the pain in his chest. He laid there gasping and turning as white as a sheet. He reached out to Zero, gripping at his hand. He didn't want him to leave. He didn't want to be alone. What if he died right here and now? No, that just couldn't happen yet.

"Under...bed...." he gasped. "Pills....ox...y-ygen...hurry..."

He was terrified and his heart was skipping beats again. He squeezed his eyes shut and a silent scream passed his lips. He was fading fast.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Zero dashed out of the room and came back in a flash. He gave him the oxygen and held him close. "Breath Karyu. Breath." The vampire was gripping at Karyu's chest and tried to relax the muscle. He was scared for the first time in a long time. He was truly scared. His voice was whispering softly in his ear, willing him to relax.

"Shh...breath Karyu...it's okeh. I'm here. Breath. Shh..."

"What the...Karyu?! Zero what happened?" Hizumi came in dripping wet. He saw the scene and was worried that Zero had done something.

"I told you something was wrong with him! His heart's about to give out. Hizu help me please!" Hizumi moved quickly and took the oxygen from Karyu's tank before cutting off his air flow. It was only a moment before his cousin was passed out. The teen put the oxygen mask back on and let him breath.

"Hizumi! What the hell was that?"

"Listen to him Zero. Is he in any danger?" Zero looked at Karyu's passed out form and found that his heart rate returned to it's normal slightly off beating.

"No...he's back to normal. How?"

"He wasn't getting enough oxygen but trying. I knocked him out so his body evened out...Karyu was trying to get oxygen and wasn't getting it. It's like hyperventilating. Cut off the oxygen so they loss consciousness and they stop hyperventilating." Hizumi had moved to cover Karyu back up and looked over at his best friend. Zero knew something he didn't.

"It doesn't mean I was wrong. There is something wrong with his heart Hizumi. Please. Watch out for him. I don't think he can handle loud noises well. We need to keep an eye on him."

~following weekend~

"Oh my god. I'm going to die." Zero was on the bed and ready to bust. No~no and Karyu were in the next room and going at it. Things were starting to get hot and heavy. All he could hear was the rush of the blood as their hearts beat wildly. Hizumi was at his computer desk and completely unaware...fuck he was getting thirsty.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:54 pm

His panic only increased when he couldn't get sufficient oxygen from the tank. He was gripping at Zero, fear in his eyes. He didn't want to die. There was so much he wanted to do. So much he wanted to say. Tears rolled down his cheeks as the pain and panic just intensified. Hizumi showed up and took the oxygen. Karyu, terrified, tried desperately to breathe through Hizumi's hand, but failed, losing consciousness instantly. He was limp in Zero's arms, his heart finally returning to normal and oxygen finally getting into his lungs. He didn't wake until late the next morning.

Over the next week, he was awkward and shy around both Hizumi and Zero. He knew they were wising up to his problems. Zero seemed to know so much. He caught Karyu taking a handful of pills and he turned beat red. How was he supposed to explained that he was dying?

No~no became very clingy and wanted things to move faster between them. Karyu thought 'why the hell not?' He wasn't going to be alive much longer and he wanted to have sex again, even if it was for the last time. He was sure it would kill him. No~no had him riled up and blushing with arousal. He let the smaller, energetic teen take him and Karyu did enjoy it. But No~no didn't seem too pleased with how exhausted Karyu was after. The smaller teen was hoping for a second round. Karyu fell asleep, though. So No~no left, leaving Karyu spread naked on his bed.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Zero groaned and rolled over looking at the ceiling. "Fuck they're going to kill me. Hizu..." The teen had that red tint to his eyes as he looked at Hizumi. His keeper knew immediately what was wrong by the soft moan he heard. Oh...sex...

"Zero you alright?" The vampire looked near feral as he shook his head. Hizumi nodded and removed his shirt, showing a prominent vein on his chest. In a flash Zero was in his lap and sinking his teeth into his best friend's chest.

"Ah!...ha..." There was a dreamy look in Hizumi's eyes as Zero fed on him. God he needed this. The blood rushing next door told him they were done having sex. He had his fill and released Hizumi from the grip he had him in.

"God...your cousin will be the death of me."

"Good thing...summerrsss here in a six weeks. Th-then we'll be in...America...and no No~no. Haha no no no." Hizumi was in a bliss. He could've drifted away into nothingness. The vampire endorphins were in his system. Zero moved him to the bed and felt bad for doing it. He did however go and check on Karyu to make sure he was still breathing. The teen covered him up and put his boxers back on. At least he was still around.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Karyu woke up in the morning and went about his usual routine of pills. It was a Saturday, so he didn't have school. His room smelled, so he took the sheets to be washed and then sat up in his room playing his guitar. He was waiting for Hizumi to wake up. He didn't know if Zero was there, too. He didn't know what he was going to tell them about their trip to America. How was he going to get away with the hospital stay and the testing without telling them about his illness?

He stressed over it for the whole 6 weeks left of school. No~no and he got a little shaky near the end and Karyu broke it off. He couldn't take the drama No~no gave him. It was just...boring and not worth it. Finally the day arrived for their trip to the states. Karyu worried about his health, but he found comfort in the fact that Zero would be there. He felt so completely safe with him. They were at the airport and Karyu was a mix of nerves and excitement. He was happy he'd be able to see his father but he was scared that he wouldn't be healthy enough to go back to Japan.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Zero heard at some point that Karyu and No~no broke up. That wasn't bad. He wasn't much for No~no. Hizumi was noticing his interest in Karyu too. He had started to tease him a little but made it clear he thought it was a good idea. When they took off Zero held his breath. He didn't know how this would turn out. There were so many people. It was starting to get him and Hizumi knew he hadn't had any raw meat or blood in a couple days. The pair went to the bathroom on the plane and Hizumi offered his wrist to Zero. The vampire clung to his best friend's wrist as he fell down to his knees. Hizumi was having a slightly difficult time standing up.

"Zero don't take too much. I don't want...want to look like a drug-ah..." Zero pulled away after a moment and laid against the taller teen's legs.

"I know...sorry. Their blood just...gets to me. I can't help it. You have no idea how bad I wanted to sink my teeth into him."

"You can't...vampire endorphins would be too much. God they're almost too much for me but damn they are an amazing drug."
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:24 pm

They got on the plane and Karyu was all sorts of excited. This would be a good trip, he hoped. He ended up sitting next to Zero while Hizumi was a seat in front of them. He couldn't help but smile and joke around with Zero. He was a good friend and Karyu felt so much better when he was around. He wasn't panicking over the amount of people on the plane. He dozed a little against Zero's shoulder and when he woke up, both Zero and Hizumi were missing. Did they go to the bathroom? Karyu got up to go check. He heard noises behind the door and then words. And there was one word that stuck out the most. Vampire. Vampire?!?!

Karyu stood there stunned. Zero was a vampire? And he and Hizumi were...an item? How did he not see it. Zero practically lived over their house and he was always running off with Hizumi. He frowned. He just lost his chance with Zero then, it seemed. He looked down at the floor, pouting. When he raised his head, there were tears in his eyes. He went back to his seat and his beneath his jacket, pretending to sleep again. He didn't want to cry. He couldn't cry. Hizumi had him first.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:37 pm

"You have to switch me places. I'm likely to do something. I'm really starting to like him Hizumi."

"I know. I'll switch." The pair went back out and Zero couldn't stop himself from breathing in Karyu's smell. When did he become so irresistible? Eventually the vamp fell asleep though. Hizumi however was checking to make sure Karyu was breathing.

"Karyu? Karyu you still breathing?" The teen didn't realize it but he was using the arm that Zero had taken from.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 pm

When they came back from the bathroom, it was Hizumi that sat next to him. Karyu's heart fell. Zero wanted nothing to do with him. Stupid Karyu. He shouldn't have fallen asleep on him like that. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't answer Hizumi right away. He opened his eyes and noticed the marks on his wrist. He reached out and grabbed his wrist to look at it and then he looked over at Hizumi, heartbroken.

"Why didn't you tell me you two were..." He sighed. "Why didn't you tell me that he's a vampire?"

He looked miserable and depressed. He didn't feel safe anymore. He felt crushed. Was his friendship with them both over now? He might as well just stay in the states. If they didn't want him...damn...he was just a burden on everyone, wasn't he?
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Hizumi looked stunned. Karyu knew!? "Wha-wait? How did you find out? Never mind. Karyu...we aren't together. I'm his keeper. His guardian. I take care of him and protect him. Karyu...did you overhear us in the bathroom?" He sighed softly when his cousin nodded. He looked at the seat in front of him to make sure Zero was sleeping before turning back to Karyu.

"Karyu I let him feed off me so he wouldn't feed on you. He really likes you. He doesn't want to do that to you. He takes from me because I'm his keeper. When in need his kind can take from the keeper. We aren't involved. Just friends. He's pretty into you. The only reason he's sitting up there is because he doesn't trust himself to not do something to you. He's afraid you're heart will give out which, by the way, is something I'm worried about too. You care to explain what's wrong with your heart?" Hizumi didn't want to let Karyu know everything. That was for Zero to tell him but he did tell him about his own position and relationship to Zero. What Hizumi really wanted was to know what was wrong with his cousin.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next