Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Will Not Rule Me

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blood Will Not Rule Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Will Not Rule Me

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:05 pm

"Yes, I heard you. I heard the moans and you said 'vampire'..." He looked so sad. He didn't understand what was going on. Not one bit. Hizumi started to explain and Karyu was a little more confused. Zero was into him? Could it be true? Zero and Hizumi were just friends? He didn't understand the whole keeper bit but he listened.

"He...he likes me?" He smiled a little and looked at the back of the seat. He wanted so much to just go crawl into Zero's lap and get caught up in those protective arms again. Hizumi got his attention, though. Right. His heart. Karyu placed a hand on his chest, as if hiding the problem.

"I, uh...my heart...doesn't...doesn't work right...abnormal palpitations...it locks up and I can't breathe and...my father is looking for a cure...I'm not strong enough for a transplant...I...I don't have..." He sighed and tears sprung to his eyes. He looked at Hizumi, all this bottled up misery coming to the surface. "I'm going to die, Hizu..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Hizumi didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to think...this...this couldn't be happening. It wasn't possible. no...

~a few days later~

Karyu was laying on his back on the bed in the room he was sleeping in. Hizumi was out getting food for the three of them. Zero however was intently watching Karyu sleep. He was watching his chest rise and fall. Slowly the vampire moved over to the body and looking down at his slightly exposed tummy. The teen drew him in so unexpectedly that Zero found himself resting above Karyu, looking down into his face.

"What have you done to me Karyu..."
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Hizumi and he never told Zero about their conversation on the plane. Both secrets should be told but in their own way. Karyu managed to get away for a bit of testing and he was very tired. Hizumi was off getting food while Karyu napped. It was very peaceful, for once. The bed dipped and Karyu heard Zero's voice. He opened his eyes and there he was, hovering over him. Karyu smiled and reached out to run his hand along Zero's cheek. He positively adored Zero and felt so safe when we was around. Karyu had never had that before. He draped his arms around Zero's neck and pulled him closer, so their faces were mere inches apart.

"I want to kiss you, Zero..." He whispered, giving him fair warning before sealing his lips over the vampire's in a gentle kiss. Karyu wanted so much more but they needed to talk. They needed to tell their secrets. Karyu was just scared. "How did you know...that time I fainted...how did you know and catch me like you did?"

He would get this secret out of him. He wanted Zero to tell him. Then he'd break the news. As much as he wanted to love Zero...there wasn't much point. Karyu would just die soon anyway.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:38 am

Zero was surprised. He didn't know what to do when Zero kissed him. He felt the blood rush beneath him and the teen moaned at the feeling. He looked down in Karyu's eyes and saw curiosity and wonder...he...he didn't know if he could.

"That...uh...that's complicated. I-I don't think I can..." The vampire pulled away and started gnawing on his thumb, drawing a bit of blood out. It didn't have the right taste but at least it sustained his desire to take Karyu's.

"I know things...like when people are excited or nervous or aroused...or about to die o-or pass out. I know that too. It's something I'm born with. I can't explain it but it's not fun to live with. Feeling the way other's feel. How excited people are, it's why hyperactive people bug me. Too much excitement. It's how I knew when you a-and No~no had, uh, sex...I knew because I could feel it. It's not like I don't want to tell you I just...it's not something I tell. There's only one outside the circle who I told. The only one outside that I know of that knows, and that's Hizumi. I couldn't keep it from him after so long of knowing him. I'm sorry Karyu. I just...I couldn't burden you with that. It's complicated." Zero was rambling but he wasn't sure how to answer the question. He couldn't just outright tell Karyu he was a living vampire and had to drink blood. No way would he accept that as an answer.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:25 am

He could see Zero was nervous and having a hard time explaining. He sat up and stayed close to him, understanding in his eyes. Karyu wanted to understand. He wanted to know and he wanted to help. He could see Zero biting at his own thumb and Karyu began to realize how much of an affect he had on the other.

"Zero..." He blushed a little. He didn't know that Zero's power could tell him that he and No~no were having sex. That must have been extremely difficult on him. He sighed a little and turned Zero's face so their eyes met. "I'll tell you my secret if you tell me yours..."

This was his showing Zero that he could trust him. His eyes were honest and he wanted the secrets to be out in the open. He needed to stay with Zero. The vampire made him feel safe and he needed that.

"I'll even tell you mine first, if you want..." He smiled a little. "But I want to know...I have a right to know....you knew from the start something was wrong with me..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:37 pm

"Your heart doesn't beat right. It doesn't pump blood like it should. The way it does is almost like a dance. I know that because..." Zero moved so he was sitting behind Karyu and looking at his back.

"I'm sorry; I just don't want to see your face when I say this. I...I'm a living vampire. I grow, eat, breath, and live. My heart beats...but I need blood to sustain me. I refuse to take from a living thing; it's why I eat raw meat. I eat it for the blood. I haven't wavered in that until I met you. You just...you get to me. I want it so bad. I won't hurt you though. Hizumi offers himself so I won't feed on you. I don't want to do that to you. Hizumi is my keeper. He's bound to me in a way. He protects me and stops me from doing something stupid that could get me exposed. I love him dearly...I just don't love him that way. I know he feels the same too. He can't be my donor for that reason...but he can step in when they aren't near and I need blood. It's what he does." The vampire was looking down at the bed. He didn't want to hear Karyu's reaction...didn't want to see it. Though what he did want to know is what was wrong with him.

"Now what is wrong with your heart? Why doesn't it beat like it should? How long have you been like this?"
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:47 pm

Karyu felt sorry that Zero didn't think he could tell him face to face. He listened carefully and he began to understand. He took from Hizumi and Hizumi kept him safe. Karyu turned in where he sat and cupped Zero's cheek. He smiled at him and hoped that it helped him relax.

"Don't be ashamed..." He said. "And don't think I'll scorn you for what you are."

He wanted to crawl into Zero's arms, but now it was his turn. He took a deep breath and looked down before looking back up at Zero.

"My heart...is a result from something in my brain. It didn't develop correctly because my body didn't produce the correct hormones and my brain thinks it's perfectly normal. I get those attacks...like it locks up and stops pumping blood and I can't breathe...we came to the states for this 'vacation' but really...my father wanted to run some tests. He's a medicinal researcher. But none of his discoveries can help me."

He tugged at the buttons on his shirt and revealed a scar all down his chest where he'd been opened up before. "They tried to fix it, but i flatlined too many times...it's a miracle I'm not a vegetable. I can't take a transplant because my brain still won't tell my body to produce the right hormones...I'm...I'm going to die...I'll be lucky if I see graduation."

His eyes started to water. He was too young to die. He'll never know so many things. He'll never experience all the things he wanted to do. It made him miserable.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Zero moved slowly but took Karyu into his arms and held him close. "Shh...We'll find a way. You can't die. You have so much to do still in life." The teen held him close. He really did like Karyu...more then he could admit to the blonde in his arms.

"Karyu shh...you'll have a panic attack...calm down. There..." Once Karyu was calmed down Zero turned him around again and started rubbing his back. He wanted to make sure that his crush had a good life before it was ripped from him.

"What do you want to do? Anything. You name it and we'll do it. I don't want you to miss out on anything Karyu."
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:24 pm

He wanted to cry, a few tears even fell. He hugged onto Zero and felt so much better. When Zero told him to calm down, he could feel himself relax, like Zero could speak to his body better than he could. He blushed a little at that thought. Zero was rubbing his back and Karyu closed his eyes. There was so much he still wanted to do with his life. He wanted to play his guitar in front of crowds of people. He wanted to drive a sports car, he wanted to travel and see places he'd only heard of. He wanted to learn everything. He wanted...he wanted to know what it was to be in love and to have someone love him in return.

"Zero..." He turned his head a little. "I want...I want you to...to feed on me..."

He was nervous, but he wanted to know. He wanted to help Zero and, if it would kill him, he'd rather die in Zero's arms anyway. He tilted his head and pulled his hair away, exposing his bare neck to Zero. His heart rate picked up a little with excitement. He wanted this.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Zero's hands stilled. Karyu wanted what? No... "Karyu...I-please..." His mouth watered as he sucked in a breath. Karyu's heart beat picked up and that vein in his neck...oh fuck. His control completely broke down by the look in his friend's eyes. In a flash he was at Karyu's neck. The sweet blood filled his mouth and the vampire moaned. His arms snaked around the blond's waist and pulled him flush against his chest. Karyu's heart beat was beating fast and he knew that he was in bliss. Zero felt so aroused by the taste of Zero's blood. He couldn't stop himself. Another moan escaped him as he tried to pull Karyu even closer. The vampire was drunk on the taste and it wasn't until he heard Karyu's heart start to slow and skip a beat that he realized he took a bit too much. Quickly he pulled away and moved across the bed just as fast as he did the first time. Karyu fell to the bed but at least he was breathing.

"I'm sorry. I-...dammit. This is why I can't...I can't stop myself with you. Please...don't ask me to do that again. I don't-I don't know if I could stop myself." Zero was definitely aroused. It was obvious by the look in his eyes and on his face. He wanted more.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Karyu gasped as Zero bit him. It was odd at first but his eyes glazed over and a blush tinted his cheeks. He placed his hands over Zero's, keeping him close. He was feeling everything at the moment. Pain, pleasure, near ecstasy. It was like nothing he'd ever experienced. How could losing blood make him feel like this? He suddenly gasped for air, his heart protesting at the loss of blood.

Zero broke away and Karyu fell to the bed, panting to catch his breath. His eyes were still glazed and his head spinning. The pain in his chest was nothing compared to the desire for more of that bliss. He sat up and looked over at Zero. Karyu's eyes were dark with need as blood trailed down his neck. He felt incredible and alive and he needed more.

"Zero..." He crawled over to him and into his lap again, running his fingers through Zero's dark hair as he licked his lips. They were both aroused and Karyu wasn't going to let him pull away again. He kissed him deeply, gripping at the back of his neck so he couldn't break away. His heart never had as normal of a rhythm as it had now. Karyu was on top of the world. The only thing better would be...

"Zero, I want you..." He moaned against his lips. Would the vampire turn him away?
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Zero was trying to resist but again found himself unable. He moaned softly as he moved Karyu to lay down. "You really shouldn't do this to me. I want you very bad Karyu. You shouldn't have this much control." Despite his words the vampire started to lick at the blood on the blond's neck. His hands were trailing the soft skin under his shirt. God his body was so wonderful. He wanted it...wanted Karyu.

"Let me know if I start to hurt you. I'm stronger then I look, especially just after I've fed." Zero actually preferred to be taken controlled of. He loved to have someone take him. But he didn't think Karyu could do that in his condition, much less while hopped up on vampire endorphins.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Karyu laid back and kept Zero close. He didn't want him moving away at all. He arched up to the vampire's touch, moaning at the hands on his sides. It felt so good and his heart was racing. He wanted more. A lot more. He wanted Zero so badly. The blush on his cheeks drifted over his neck and chest as he reached out to tug at Zero's shirt. He wanted to feel more.

"I may be dying, but I'm not going to break." He said, smiling with his glazed eyes as he kissed him again, rocking his hips up at him, brushing his erection against Zero's leg and moaning from the sensation. This was going to be incredible. He just knew it. He never wanted anyone as much as he wanted Zero right now. Was it from the feeding? He didn't know, but his heart felt amazing and he wasn't scared. He was safe with Zero and he knew the vampire would take care of him.

"Please, Zero..." He whined, reaching between them to rub between Zero's legs. He wanted it bad.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:50 pm

"Fuck...this is worse then when I felt you and No~no going at it..." Zero kissed Karyu roughly, enjoying the soft lips and the pick up in pace of his heart rate. God he wanted him. The vampire removed Karyu's shirt only to nip and kiss at the bare chest. Never before had he wanted something so bad. Never before had he felt so connected and controlled by a person...even when he was the one in control. The teen got up and went to the bathroom to get the baby oil. When he came back in he stripped his own shirt off. His movement was blurred with how fast Zero came back to the bed.

"Do you have any idea who you're getting involved with?"
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:56 pm

All the touching and rubbing against each other was making Karyu whine and moan. It felt so good and he wanted more. Every touch and kiss and brush of those teeth against his skin only aroused him more. The endorphins from Zero made Karyu's heart beat in a normal rhythm. It made his blood flow better than it ever had before and Karyu felt everything. He was so alive and it was because of Zero. He couldn't get enough.

Zero zoomed to get the oil and was back in a flash, topless and over him again. Karyu smirked and reached out to remove the belt from Zero's pants. Biting his lip, he unzipped his pants and slipped his hand inside, gasping when he felt how large Zero was. It made him blush even more. He started stroking him, wanting to get him worked up even more. Karyu spread his legs for him and pulled him close to kiss again.

"I'm yours, Zero...completely..." He breathed, his eyes showing sincerity. Zero made him feel alive and very much protected. He knew Zero would look out for him and take care of him. It was exactly what he wanted.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Zero moaned and started to remove Karyu's pants when he heard a voice at the door.

"Zero I would expect you to have a bit more thought if you're going to have your way with your donor. Have the common sense to lock the door." There was an older looking brunette woman standing at the door with an amused smile on her face. Zero however froze. Slowly he turned to look at the door.

"Uh, Cassandra...w-what are you doing here?" The vampire stood up and redid his pants. This wasn't good Cassandra was on the council.

"I came to invite you to a ball this weekend. Your donor is all-Zero why is your necklace not complete?"

"H-he isn't my donor." 'not yet at least' Zero couldn't lie to Cassandra. She always knew when someone was lying.

"You were going to bed a blood whore!?" The anger and disapproval on her face showed. Blood whores were the lowest thing in the vampire society.

"He's not a blood whore!"

"Prince Zero I would expect you to have more class. When Shoji finds out about you taking a blood whore to bed..."

"My father has nothing to do with this! And Karyu isn't a blood whore! Don't you dare label him!" The councilwoman's eyes flashed a bright green before she turned around.

"You were supposed to stop him from doing things to get us exposed. Where were you Hizumi? Do you see what you let happen?" Cassandra moved aside to let Hizumi into the room carrying a pizza box.

"Zero...Karyu. Zero you bit his neck! You know Karyu's heart isn't good. Why-Zero...he's not yours to take from. You could easily kill him. Karyu are you alright?" The teen set down the pizza and moved to check his cousin over. Zero didn't know what to do.

"This will not happen again. As for the blood whore, Hizumi. Bring him to the council chambers tonight. We will get this sorted out.

"What! But councilwoman Cassandra he's my cousin."

[b]"And Zero comes first. You are bound to the royal family of Japan. You will obey and put them first. Bring him or it's your head."
Without another word the woman left. Zero just stood there looking dejected and unable to do anything.

"Zero...what have you done?"
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Everything was perfect until that woman burst in. Karyu flushed a deep red and tried to hide behind Zero. She was yelling and Zero was yelling...Karyu was very confused. Prince Zero? Blood Whore? Donor? Nothing made sense. The only thing he knew was that the endorphins were starting to wear off.

Zero got up and Karyu, ashamed, did up his pants and sat there, legs pulled to his chest. Hizumi was there now and Karyu felt his chest tightening. There was too much yelling. Who was this woman and what gave her the right to just burst in here? Wasn't the door already locked? Karyu's anger was rising, adding to the panic. She said that he was to come with them to the council? He didn't like that at all.

Once she left, Karyu really started to panic and his chest was on fire. He couldn't breathe. He gasped and grabbed his chest, reaching out and grabbing Zero's arm. He needed oxygen and his dose of pills.

"Z-Zero..." He fell off the bed and to the floor, groaning from the pain. "Pills...suitca-ah!"

His eyes closed shut as he gripped his chest. It hurt so much.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:21 pm

"Karyu? Karyu calm down! Shit! Hizu his suitcase!" Zero was holding onto Karyu trying desperately to think of a way to calm him down. The only thing that came to mind was to kiss him...so he did. If Karyu was going to be taken away then he was going to have him. Once Karyu started to calm down he pulled back.

"Hizumi. Leave. Karyu's mine..." The teen smiled a little at Karyu and leaned down to kiss his neck again, wanting so bad to taste his blood again.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Karyu was scared but Zero was right there. Karyu was still gripping at his chest, but Zero's kiss calmed him down. Zero's voice calmed him. Hearing Zero say he was his calmed him. Karyu leaned his head against Zero's shoulder. The pain was intense.

"P-Pills..." He breathed. Hizumi came over with the bag of pill bottles and Karyu, with shaky hands, dumped the bag, looking for the right one. He was turning pale as he did so, but lifted a bottle and pressed it into Zero's hand. "I...need...two...AH!"

The pills were liquid capsules that would react instantly to cease the spasming in his heart. It would stop the pain and Karyu would be able to relax. He had a lot of questions, but he needed to get past this first.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Zero quickly got out two pills and gave them to the taller blonde. Hizumi stayed to make sure his cousin was okeh before he left. This day was not going as planned at all. Zero however was moving so they were resting against the headboard. How the hell was he still aroused after all that?

"You alright Karyu? Your heart sounds better at least."
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Karyu took the pills and after a few minutes, calmed down significantly. The pain subsided and he sighed in relief. He was always afraid that one of these attacks would be his last. He was nuzzling against Zero as they went back onto the bed, so many questions going through his mind. He felt weak again and his uneven heartbeat just annoyed him.

"Zero..." He looked around, realizing Hizumi left. "What the hell just happened?"

He was so confused. And he felt bad that Hizumi was gone. He may have been in pain, but he saw the death glare Zero gave Hizumi while holding him, like a lion protecting his meal. It didn't make sense. Hizumi wouldn't take Karyu away from him. Would he?
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 pm

"Oh boy...well, that woman. She's one of the five heads of the vampiric counsel. Her name is Cassandra. My father is another, which makes me a prince. W-when a vampire takes from the neck it's a very intimate thing. It's why I never did with Hizumi. It's something that's supposed to only be shared between vampires and their donors, or soul mates. There are others who do give from the neck and usually during sex. It's a very dirty thing in our world and those that allow it are called blood whores..." Zero was softly moving his fingers over the bite wound on Karyu's neck. This was not going to be fun.

"Cassandra calls you a blood whore because you aren't my donor. You aren't bound to me like Hizumi is. She's going to have you taken and have your memory erased of me...that's what Hizumi's supposed to do. Take you to have it erased and for himself to be punished for allowing a high upheld vampire to a blood whore to bed. But you are NOT a blood whore. But they won't see it that way and take you and Hizumi won't have a choice but to do it. If they are going to take you from me then I want you in every way possible before you forget me." Zero had a few tears in his eyes but he wasn't going to let them fall. Karyu was going to be his.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Karyu listened carefully, slowly understanding what was going on. He turned bright red when Zero explained the blood whore bit. He reached up and placed his hand over the one Zero had at his neck. When he heard that Hizumi was to take him to have his memory erased, Karyu freaked out.

"No!!" He clutched onto Zero, tears welling in his eyes as well. "No. Please...I can't forget about you. I...I feel so...so much of everything. I mean...when you're around, I know I'm safe. I don't feel so alone in this illness. You know when my heart is hurting and I...I want..."

He sighed, not sure how to say what was in his heart. "It's a whole different hurt right now, Zero..."

He reached out and ran his fingers through Zero's hair. "A prince...I know I'm nothing...but I...I love you, Zero...I'll do anything not to forget you. Tell me what to do."

Tears were rolling down his cheeks. He wasn't going anywhere. They would have to pry him away from Zero now.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Karyu loved him?! Zero almost purred in joy. There was something he could do. " You're willingly to give everything to me? Everything you are and everything you ever will be? I know it's a lot to ask of with only being 18 and all but I have to know. Would you be able to see yourself with me forever and only me?" Zero was all but sitting in the blond's lap now. He was so close to fixing it all...so close to having what he craved.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Was there a glimmer of hope? Karyu was clinging to him, hope flashing in his watery eyes. "Yes. You're the only reason my heart is beating now...and as long as it keeps beating, it's yours. Why would I ever want someone else?"

He nuzzled against Zero before pulling away to look in his eyes. "I meant it when I said I was yours, Zero. For as long as I have left, if you'll have me."

He knew his condition would cut their time short. He couldn't even imagine forever. A year would be something to be grateful for. If he even had that much time left. It was like he was a ticking time bomb. What was he getting himself into?

"But Zero...I'm dying..." He looked away and started sniffling, the tears falling down his cheeks and sobs passing his lips. "I-I won't be able to s-stop that..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next