Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood lust

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blood lust Empty Blood lust

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:08 am

The day h'd been summoned to that other lords manor... he should have turned around as soon as he saw the large home. It was dark and over all just felt eerie... But out of respect he continued in, bowing politely to the lord as he entered his home. Vaguely he could remember the comment on his beauty and then the intense stare the other had. It numbed him to look at it... to the point where he couldn't even think of stopping the other from laying him back and attacking his neck. He felt himself grow weaker... begging to not be killed... pleading to see Kanon before he died... But what he got was worse, far worse, the sickening sweet taste of blood passed through his lips and he couldn't help but to take it all, not missing a drop.

"You'll be in a lot of pain... and you're soul will be ripped from you... but now you'll stay a beauty forever. Return to your lover and pray he'll still have you, for if not... you will be mine for eternity."

Those words scared him as his body wracked with pain... the other vampire didn't lie about the pain or even the temporary death he'd been forced to endure... But now he was rushing home to Kanon. Though the idea of being a vampire disgusted him... at least the one that had gotten him was a daywalker... he could still live a half way normal life... except he'd never age.

Heaven what would Kanon think...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Blood lust Empty Re: Blood lust

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:33 am

Kanon didn't feel right about what was going on. Something about the lord's invitation seemed weird. He didn't like it...but Miku went anyway. Now he was sitting in his room...his and Miku's room, wanting his lover back. He didn't like sleeping alone. It wasn't fair...why couldn't he go? Why did Miku have to go alone?....he didn't like it. Not at all.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:43 am

Home... up the steps, up more steps, down the hall, around the corner, through the door... And there sat Kanon... beautiful as always... His lover... But for how long? What if... what if Kanon didn't want him now? But something that weighed even heavier on im was his need for blood... and how fast he could strip Kanon down and take him.

"Thank god... I've missed you..." Walking up to him slowly he crawled into Kanon's lap, his head resting on his shoulder... he could hear his blood pulsing... and damn if his pants seem to grow a little tighter. For safety reasons he pulled his head away and just gazed at Kanon in longing, hoping he would catch on to what he wanted.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:53 am

Miku was there...he'd come home. So soon? Kanon didn't care though. He loved it when Miku came home. The man held him tight, happy his lover was home. Something was off though...he couldn't place what it was. Oh well, that look in his eyes told Kanon all he needed to know.

"Why is it everytime you come home from being away that that is the first thing you want? Not that I mind." He grinned and pulled Miku on top of him. Their lips met in a steamy kiss...but...Miku seemed oddly cold. Well it was getting colder outside so maybe he just needed to warm up.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:01 am

"Because I miss being close to you and these formal clothes are god aweful..." They were very uncomfortable... but he'd really missed Kanon... that other man's words haunted him... what if Kanon did find out and rejected him?

His hand moved to caress Kanon's warm skin... a warmth he no longer had... Heaven he needed to stop thinking about that! Moaning into the kiss, he deepened it, despite feeling his canines grow and his need for blood higher than ever. It was like his body knew Kanon belonged to him... and damn if he didn't want to take it...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:05 am

Kanon could feel Miku's dominance take over and simply moaned for more. He liked things rough...always had. Miku knew that and with the look the other had given him he was sure to be left dizzy. His leg came up between his lover's legs and rubbed the inside of his thigh...something still wasn't right though. What was it? What had happened to his lover? He hadn't cheated on him had he?

"Miku...you...you didn't betray me on your trip did you?" He had to find out what was bothering him...but maybe he was just being paranoid.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:14 am

Miku pulled back with concern in his eyes, cheat? "No... Kanon I would never..." He'd been bitten, but they hadn't done anything... and even what was done wasn't by choice.

"You're too important to me, I'd never cheat on you..." As he spoke a small flash of his canines shown, he himself hadn't noticed nor remembered they'd slipped out...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:17 am

Had his teeth gotten longer? Oh well...Miku hadn't cheated. "I'm just a little paranoid I guess. Something seems a little off. But I want those lips back." Once again Kanon's lips met Miku's and he pulled him down again. Something was definitely not right but he wouldn't worry...right now he wanted Miku and Miku wanted him. That's all that mattered. His hands slowly moved to remove his clothes...such cold skin. It wasn't freezing but it wasn't really warm either. What was going on with his lover? What happened on that trip?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:27 am

His hands had also started undoing Kanon's shirt as he pressed closer, he was warm... and he found hhimself desiring that warmth. Or was it what cause it that he wanted? Whatever it was was going to drive him mad! But Kanon had mentioned that something was off... god he hoped he hadn't found out yet...

Without a thought his lips attached to his lovers neck, kissing and sucking on his pulse... His teeth were throbbing though... maybe if he just scratched the surface? Carefully, he scratched two small cuts and licked the blood from them happily. He wouldn't get too eageer though... lest he hurt him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:30 am

Kanon moaned at the lips on his neck. His hands going to Miku's neck to keep him there...but...he felt no pulse. Miku didn't have a pulse...and...he was bleeding. Oh. Dear. God. Quickly he pushed him away and moved to the other side of the room.

"Who the hell are you and what have you done to my Miku...what did you do to my lover? If you killed him...If you killed him to take his form I assure you, you will not be living much longer." This wasn't his Miku. His Miku was alive...his Miku had a pulse and was warm...this...this man was not.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:37 am

He was being pushed away... no. No he couldn't handle that.

"Kanon please... I'm me! I swear! That lord... he was a vampire and..." God even this sounded ridiculous... and if Kanon didn't believe him he was dead.

"I'm still yours... nobody elses..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:39 am

A vampire...no pulse...cold skin...and..blood. Miku was at his neck...about to... "And what were you going to do? Drain me and kill me? You...no...go away...I want my Miku back..." He sank to the floor in the corner. That lord took his lover away...killed him and then brought him back to torture him...his lover was gone.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:49 am

Those words tore right through him... it was like losing his family all over again... except worse... "Kanon no... I wouldn't... please... don't do this..." Though he didn't have a pulse he could feel the pain course through him. His... lover... didn't want him...

Crying out softly he turned and ran from the room. Running up to the small attic upstairs, he quickly stepped in and locked himself inside. He couldn't be close to Kanon and he wouldn't go back to that lord... so he would stave himself here and turn into a pile of dust... The door was locked, Kanon didn't know about it... it was a perfect place to die...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:02 am

There was still tears though...that meant there was emotion. But he wouldn't go after him. Miku had changed. He didn't know what to do. A servant came in and went to Kanon. She wanted to know what was wrong...it was the same one that had told him about his parents.

"He's changed...he isn't my Miku anymore..." He looked at her and she simply stared back. It was quite funny to her really.

"He's changed a lot since you came...but you still loved him then. So...what made this one so bad that he ran upstairs to the attic and locked himself up. He hasn't changed to me...he was the same as he was when he left. So what changed?" She had a point...he still acted like Miku...but he was...

"It's something different than that...he...he isn't human anymore. The lord he went to see turned him into a vampire." He could trust this maid right? She had helped him before.

"Ah...I see...well I've known Miku since he was a baby. Being a vampire won't change who he is...he'll just be a little colder and crave raw meat more often. So why does him being a vampire change things. You loved him as a human...the only thing different now is his pulse...so...why leave him over that? He wouldn't hurt you Kanon. He'd rather turn to dust than do that. But I'm sure he'd love you to want him...like you did when he left." He looked at her...she made so much sense...but if that were true....

"Then why did I act like I did? If it was just that then why did I push him away and hide in a corner?"

"Because he didn't tell you when he came home...you found out on your own and suspected foul play. He just didn't want you rejecting him like you did..." The maid got up and left. Kanon however went up to this attic, with some help of course in finding it. It took quite awhile to get into though. Miku really didn't want to be found. Somehow he managed to get in. His hands were bloody though. There was Miku on the floor...his Miku. Just a little colder.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:12 am

Miku stayed curled on the floor even as he heard the rattling of the door outside... it was someone to kill him... He wasn't wanted... he wasn't Miku... All he was was a shell... no more no less.

So when the door finally opened he didn't move... what was the point...

"Just get it over with... I'm not wanted anymore..." His voice was wet and broken... It was over... he'd only had something good for a few months... Just the thought made him cry more... no soul, but he still felt the pain...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:17 am

Kanon crawled over to him and pulled him to him, Miku's mouth against the vien in his neck. "You are wanted...I'm sorry I acted like I did but you should've told me. I thought you were someone possessing you or that you were blood thirsty and only wanted my blood...if you had told me when you got home...I'm yours Miku. Even if you aren't human anymore I'm yours...my heart, body, soul, and blood...it's yours. Take what you want for you have me forever." He kept him there knowing that was what his little unbeating heart was happy about before he pushed him away. In all honesty it had actually felt nice...it felt...arousing. But the circumstance in which he found out changed his mind in a heartbeat. His head was clear now and he hoped that he wouldn't be rejected...hoped his blood was good enough too. For a vampire...taking another human's blood would be like cheating.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:29 am

"I was scared... I thought if I could hide it then..." Miku turned his mouth from his neck but continued to cry, "I can't turn you into this... eternity is a long time... I'm so sorry..."

His lovers blood was fine... but what if he messed up? What if he took too much?

His arms wrapped around him and clung onto him... he wanted to taake what had been offered... but...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:37 am

"Even an eternity with you wouldn't be enough...if you want it take it...if you end up taking too much one day then give me some back. I'm yours Miku...forever. Shh...it's over now. I'm back in your arms and you have nothing to worry about. Don't hide things like this from me. I won't forsake you for them...I thought you weren't you...you would've told me when you got home." He still held Miku close and was betting he could hear his blood pulsing no matter where his ears were. A beating heart is deafening to those who train their ears to hear it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:49 am

Kanon was giving him the go ahead... and he did want it... Slowly, his head turned to face his neck again, kissing it softly and drawing the skin into his mouth. His fangs were already growing and now this time he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back. Quickly so that Kanon would feel as much, his teeth sunk into his neck, drinking the blood that followed eagerly. His lover was sweet... and it didn't take much to satisfy him either.

once done his fangs retracted and licked the tender spot until the blood stoppped. Miku moved to scoop him into his arms and carried him back to the room. Carefully he laid him on their bed and cuddled up to him, "I love you Kanon..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:54 am

He felt Miku draw his skin into his mouth and then felt those teeth peirce skin. He gasped and arched into him. It was strange and wonderful...and oddly arousing. He felt his blood leave but...Miku was kind enough not to take much and even licked the wound until it stopped. He wanted Kanon to know this wasn't some feeding...this was his lover and blood doll. His food giver. His lover. He felt himself be carried back down to bed, smiling when Miku cuddled him.

"I guess this means no sex huh?" He still very much would like that physical contact. But if Miku was satisfied then he would wait. His hickies would never be the same though.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:28 am

Miku arched an eyebrow and crawled over him, "Well if you're up to it... I know I am." The blonde kissed him softly before pulling back, "And as long as I don't completely drain you then have you feed from me... you should remain human... at least... thats what I gathered from the other lord..." He would always stay this age while if Kanon never chose to do so, would age and die... that sounded terribly lonely...

But there'd be no forcing it though, he'd never do that... "Now where were we..." Smiling he started undoing Kanon's clothes for a second time and covered him with tender kisses.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:35 am

So long as he was with Miku he didn't care. Those tender kisses was exactly what he needed...and knowing what was coming made it even better. Especially considering now that he was a vampire he had so much more strength. "I'm yours no matter what..." If Miku wanted to turn him then he could...he wanted to be with him. His hands started to undo Miku's clothes as well and somehow they ended up in a sitting position naked with Kanon in Miku's lap. They were liplocked and very passionately waring with their tongues but the hadn't quite figured it out in his mind out he ended up in Miku's lap.

"Miku, take me..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:52 am

Miku moaned as Kanon somehow found his way into his lap... oh yeah... things were going to be a lot different now. He could sense things a lot better now, including Kanon's desire to be handled rougher. It was almost a shame he couldn't share this with him now... but he'd have it to where Kanon couldn't walk straight in the morning for sure.

Moving them back onto the bed more, he grabbed the lube and started prepping him, using his new senses to find what would make him moan more. No wonder girls always ran off with vampires...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:00 am

Things were certainly different. It was as if Miku knew everything his body wanted...everything he wanted. Oh he wanted it. Miku's fingers just weren't enough after awhile and though he found spots within him that he'd never touched before...he still wanted what came next. "God please Miku..." Anything...anything rough. Somehow he knew that he would be in for it and that it would be a bitch in the morning. But who cared? He wanted it now...

"I love you." Lips attached to Miku's collarbone as the other moved... Kanon moved with him too...so that's how he ended up in his lap the first time.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:17 am

"Ah...I love you too..." Rolling him over, he quickly coated his erection and thrusted into his lover's tight heat. Even he had to wait a minute to catch up with that feeling... but it wasn't long until his pace picked up and he was moving at a nice even pace. If Kanon wanted more he wanted to hear it, his voice was amazing to hear... especially when it was moaning for him.

Breaking from his thoughts, he lowered his head to suck lightly on the already pierced skin from earlier. The sweet taste served only to make him thrust harder into him, but he didn't bite him again, their movements were causing it to open slightly anyways.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next