Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood lust

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blood lust - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood lust

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:36 am

Kanon gasped and moaned at the sudden intrusion...Miku had definitely learned how his body wanted to be treated...oh and it felt so good. Especially when he moved faster. Oh God it felt good. He moved against him to get Miku deeper...he hadn't found his prostrate yet but knew that it would make his vision blur.

"Miku...oh god Miku....harder...please more..." Everything Miku could give him...he wanted it. His arms moved around the blonde and scratched down his back. So much more feeling and strength behind those thrusts than last time. Miku had changed and he was going to bet he could feel the desire within Kanon.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:46 am

He could feel it alright... Kanon was his soul mate... he could tell just about everything he was feeling. Groaning, he placed his hands on either side of his lover head and thrust his hardest into him, hitting his prostrate in the process. And the sounds he earned from it... "Mnn... Kanon..." Dipping his head down he caught him in a seering lip lock and continued to give Kanon his all. This was something they'd both be feeling in the morning.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:57 am

Kanon all but screamed in pleasure when Miku gave him what he wanted. Everything he wanted. Never before had he gone this hard...but it felt so good that he was fighting to keep his eyes from rolling into the back of his head.

"Oh Heaven...oh god Miku...I-I...oh god..." He couldn't even get out any words. He was moving at an almost frenzied state. So good...amazing...God he loved it. His body was shuddering from the pleasure. Kanon wouldn't last much longer...

"Miku...mmm...god..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:07 am

Miku was worried that he might have hurt him, but his lover was still talking... well sort of, but it was something. Kanon's bit of moving along with his own though was enough to even put him close to losing it, but after this it would be strictly cuddling and possibly sleep.

In his own sense of frantic lust, he pulled out nearly all the way only to push back in even harder. His lips connected to Kanon's neck and bit down again as he felt his orgasm flood over him. He didn't nearly drink any, but it was sort of an erotic comfort for him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:13 am

Kanon moaned loudly as he said Miku's name, his climax hitting him hard. His body was spasming from the force of it all washing over him...he'd never been fucked like that...not like that. He let his body rest and when he felt Miku next to him, he moved over and cuddled into him.

"That...was oddly....erotic an..d good." No more talking till he could breath right but that bite at the end only served to knocked out all of Kanon's feeling and simply let the pleasure take over. I was amazing and delicious and just...perfect.

...ve you..." He smiled a little when he knew wht morning would bring. He didn't care either. That was the best sex he'd ever had. It was so...incredible.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:30 pm

A smile came to his lips as Kanon cuddled him, he would keep him... forever... He didn't know when, but someday he'd offer to change his lover... But for now, him being human was perfectly alright.

Snuggling against his naked form, the idea of sleep sounded fantastic, and also quite inevitable for Kanon. Maybe he'd been too rough? "I love you too... get some sleep my love, I'll tend to your every need in the morning." Kanon was going to be very stiff and sore... he'd have to go prepare the hot spring for them.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:36 pm

Kanon smiled softly at Miku. He was so sweet and loving... "It was worth it...every second of that. I don't think...anyone's every done that to me...and it's exactly what I wanted. Thank you Miku...for giving me everything I could've wanted." He sighed in contentment. Sure it would hurt so bad in the morning but for now he was happy to have done it....to have felt it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:20 pm

Miku kissed his forehead, "Hn... no... Thank you for being so wonderful... I'd still be bitter if it wasn't for you..." They made each other happy, and that was the greatest. If Kanon wasn't here he'd be a bitter vampire instead of the lovable one he was... He cuddled against him and started slipping into a quiet dream land, he had an early morning to prepare things for his lover.

~

It was hardly even past daybreak when Miku woke up, not a muscle in him hurt... must have been something to do with being a vampire. Carefully he untangled himself from Kanon and snuck off to the garden to pick some fresh roses for their hot spring, it would be more relaxing for them. Luckily the roses were very close to the basement and he'd had a lot of practice with this kind of thing.

After spreading the petals and lighting a few candles, he went back up to the bedroom and laid back beside Kanon, holding him gently until he woke up and could be carried off to his day of relaxation.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:28 pm

Kanon stirred a little when Miku came back and rubbed his eyes. He tried to stretch but his body was not going anywhere. "Ohhh...okeh. Never had this much pain when I woke up. But that means we did things right. The rougher teh better." He looked over at Miku and smiled at him. He'd given him everything he wanted and more...who wouldn't love him?

"Good morning.."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:40 pm

Miku hugged him and looked at him with sorry eyes, "I'm sorry you're sore... but I have something that might help you a bit." Careful to not hurt him further, he picked him up blanket and all and carried him down to the basement. Sure none of the servants were up, but nobody but him was allowed to see Kanon's beautiful body... that was his and he wasn't sharing.

Down th last set of stairs and through the door and they were at the springs, Miku pulled the blanket from Kanon and shrugged off the simple robe he'd been wearing and stepped into the rose scented waters. Not once did he let go of him as they sank into the warmth. Even his own muscles that didn't hurt were enjoying the relief the hot water provided. "I'm pampering you today, you deserve it." Tenderly he kissed his shoulders as he splashed the water over them, Kanon was going to be comfortable today and not have anything to worry about.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:49 pm

Kanon was a little confused by being moved but when he saw where they were he smiled. The hot springs...slowly getting in he watched Miku move away. Comfortable and pampered huh? The teen moved back to his lover and sat in his lap again. His wet body slid across Miku's as he moved.

"And what if I get horny?" He moved to start kissing Miku's neck softly. True he was in pain from last night but the whole vampire thing...well it was odd but it aroused Kanon. He belonged to a vampire...he had sex with a vampire...he was in love a vampire....and a vampire was in love with him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:58 pm

Those lips on his neck... oh heaven was it good... he loved when Kanon's more dominant side came out, it was arousing. "If you get horny we'll just have to fix it..." His eyes were already heavy with lust... he wanted it to happen, and there was a good chance Kanon would top him since he was already on top and he already seemed to be in the mood for that...

His arms wrapped around him and held him flush against his body, they were both warm now... and god it felt good to be close to him. His hands couldn't help but to roam and explore his lover... he was just so addicting.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:04 pm

"Mmm...then fix it Miku..." Yes, he was horny. It was strange that he was still horny after last night but the thought of sex in the hot spring had been in his head since they were first in here. But...he wanted to take Miku too. It was hard though...what if he didn't live up to it? What if he wasn't all that great?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Miku couldn't stop the moan that followed his words... fix it... "I'm yours for the taking..." He knew Kanon wanted to and to show he wanted it too he held his hips and grinded against them, making him shudder and moan more. Kanon was turning him on like no other... He wanted to be taken by his lover, he wanted that trust between them.

Moving closer to his ear, he whispered softly, "I want you to take me... to make me feel like I make you..." He took his lobe into his mouth and sucked it as he finished. Oh yeah... they were both horny.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:29 pm

Kanon moaned softly...this was so good. He wanted to... moving so Miku was in his lap and his own back was against the wall he looked up at his lover.

"Lube...we need lube." He wasn't about to take Miku dry...that would be a little bit painful. He didn't want to do something that Miku wouldnt't like. He wanted to be good.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:36 pm

Miku didn't want to have to travel back upstairs to get lube... it would kill the mood... Oh hell with it he was a vampire, he had a high pain tolerance. "I can go without it if you can... if not I'll go fetch it." He kissed his neck as he waited for an answer, noting the the bite from last night had healed pretty quickly.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:48 pm

Kanon moved and entered Miku with any prep or lube...he probably should've prepped him... "Ah...oh god..." The tight heat surrounding him was odd indeed. Especially since Miku had no body heat. But it felt so good.

"Sorry if that was too soon..." He liked the feeling of teh overwhelming tightness surrounding him. Miku's body was a wonder...a very hot wonder. Kanon loved it and wanted nothing more than to do what Miku did last night. Pound him into next week.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:57 pm

Miku moaned loudly when Kanon entered him without any warning, his head falling against his shoulder as his arms wrapped around him. Heaven that was different... but damn did it feel good. His hips pushed against Kanon's to show he was alright, "Not to soon... I enjoyed it..." Pain felt good... and he wondered it that was a bad thing or not. Oh he couldn't wait for Kanon to start moving... he was looking forward to being dominated for once.

"Mnn... love you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:01 pm

So he liked it...well then. Kanon pulled away only to thrust back in just as hard and quick. If he liked it that way...then he would definitely enjoy him. "That's what you like?...just like that?" He was attempting to make Miku hornier and hoped it was working. Within a few seconds he had set a hard, fast pace and hoped Miku was enjoying it. He sure was. Kanon's lips attached once again to Miku's neck. It was an obvious turn of for the vampire and with a beauty like him who could keep their hands to themselves?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:11 pm

Miku's head fell back at Kanon's new pace, a low groan slipping from his lips, "Yes... ah... oh heaven yes, please... More..." He was trying to get him hornier and it was working... He was glad to be getting all of Kanon, to have his love... And for accepting him and knowing how to use his vampirism against him. His neck had always been sensitive but being a vampire made it even more so, he could only imagine what it would be like if Kanon were a vampire... Sinking his teeth in and sucking his blood... The thought was enough to make him shudder and move with his lover. He teeth were growing again and he was finding it hard not to bite him... but this was Kanon's moment, he wouldn't interrupt it for the world.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:28 pm

Kanon groaned at Miku's words and went as hard as he could...he could feel blood but Miku could always take his and be fine. He started to angle things differently. He wanted to know what could make his lover go absolutely nuts...so he nipped at the flesh of his neck. Vampires enjoy that during sex right? That was what he was always told. So if it was then Miku would really enjoy being bitten. Maybe not to the extent of drawing blood but he was still being bitten. And quite hard too.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:07 pm

The biting on his neck... oh did that get a pleasure scream from him. Not to mention the Kanon was also hitting his prostrate on top of pleasuring his neck... Heaven he wouldn't be able to last long... and he would unfortunately need to feed soon, their rough horniness came with a price.

His back arched into him as his thrusting continued to get stronger... It was getting harder and harder not to latch onto his neck, but he was so close to losing it... And it was said that a vampires bite was arousing... Finally giving in, he moaned and leaned to start sucking on his lovers neck before sinking his teeth into the beautiful neck before him and drinking his blood. Another moan escaped him as his orgasm hit him and caused him to pull away just for a moment to kiss his lover. But his blood... it was teasing him and he soon returned to the wound to collect any and all remains... but it wasn't slowing... oh heaven he hadn't...

"Kanon...?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:56 pm

Kanon kept thrusting and was happy to find that Miku was enjoying it....then he was at his neck. Oh it felt good...he felt Miku tighten around him and came. It was so good...and then Miku was back at his neck. It started to hurt after awhile though and he started to scratch his lover's back, unable to talk. When Miku pulled away he knew his lover had gone too far. He had lost too much blood. He was going to die.

"M-m-mi-ku...." He gasped trying to keep blood moving...he didn't have enough. He looked at him pleading to be saved. He didn't want to leave him...didn't want to die.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:10 am

No... no he'd punctured a main vein... Fuck... Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Panicking, his hand press over the punctures in his lovers neck as he quickly moved to bite his free wrist, making sure it had a good blood flow before offering it to Kanon. He'd never meant to go too far... He didn't want to have to turn his lover without his permission... Tears slipped down his cheeks as he cradled Kanon close, "I-i'm so sorry-- I didn't... Kanon you have to drink... Please... I'm sorry... don't hate me for this..." He made sure that Kanon was close the entire time... he wasn't going to leave him alone like that other lord had done to him... he would stay by his side for as long as Kanon would allow. But seeing how he had really kept messing up in the last two days...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:43 am

Kanon took the offered blood willingly and drank as much as his body would allow. He'd like the taste soon enough. He sat there and curled up in his lover's arms as his heart started to slow. He was dying.

"I-I love you-..." He looked up at him and that was the last he saw before he stopped breathing. The pain started and he cried out. His body started to twitch and compulse violently. It hurt so much...but Miku wasn't letting go of him. He could feel tears too. His lover was crying.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next