Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood lust

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Blood lust - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood lust

Post  Miku Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:52 am

No matter how much Kanon's body thrashed, he never let go, but it didn't stop him from crying. He knew the pain Kanon was going through right now... and he knew that his lover would technically die before all of this was over... Becoming a vampire was terrible... but now... now they would be together forever... never aging, seeing whatever the future held, whatever they wanted. But now wasn't a time to think about that, he needed to get Kanon to their room so he could rest peacefully...

"I love you too Kanon... I'll be here when you wake."

Keeping him close, he carried him from the water and wrapped a robe around him and then himself. Grabbing Kanon and then their blanket he trudged back to their room, laying his stilled body down and laying next to him. Technically he was dead right now... but if he'd done things right... Kanon would come back, and then would probably scold him for being careless.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:09 am

Kanon didn't wake up for a good day and a half. When he did it was with a start...Miku wasn't there though. He promised...the newly turned vampire was confused. He moved to the door but...it was locked? What? Why was the door locked? He shoved against it. It would move sooner or later.

Kanon was right too. Ten minutes the door flew off its hinges and against the wall. He could hear people but there was only one he wanted...he wanted to see his lover. He saved him....but if he did that then why did he locked him up?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:21 am

When the first few hours passed he started to worry, Kanon still wasn't awake... nor could he even sense a sign of any kind of life... and after several different attempts to wake him all he could do was sob in his chest. He'd killed him... he killed his lover... his best friend... his world...

What did he have now? A life of never changing in a changing world alone? No no... one step at a time... Kanon would have to be buried... he'd have to say goodbye forever. So Miku left and locked the room, stealing himself away to his private study to prepare the funeral...

And for a day and a half all he could do was mope in his office and cry... none of the papers were even started... he hadn't fed in two days, the servants were shouting... wait shouting? Ugh... he just didn't care... it probably wasn't anything but a mouse or something that had scared one of the younger maids...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:45 am

Kanon had managed to find a maid who wasn't terrified and found out where Miku was. Why was he always running away from him? He found his way there and opened the door...it wasn't locked? He looked in at him. He looked so sad.

"You promised to be there when I woke...but...you locked me up instead..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:51 am

That voice... God... now he was going crazy. Sighing, he turned in his chair to the door and all but froze. There was Kanon... alive.

"You're not dead? ... Oh my god... Kanon!" Miku practically pounced on him and for the umpteenth time that day he started crying. "You never woke up... I thought I hadn't done it right... But you're here... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone..." No matter what he should have stayed there, but instead he was out planning to lay him to rest... Some lover he was turning out to be.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:01 am

"But...you promised. Why didn't you stay?" He wouldn't have left his side...what made Miku think he was dead for sure.

"Miku...that's twice now you've ran away from me...twice now you've nearly broken my heart." He looked so sad and left behind. He moved to hold Miku...but that blood was so tempting. He leaned and felt his canines grow...Miku could always take his blood back so why not? One kiss and his teeth sank it. His first taste of blood and it was coming from his lover.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:09 am

"Kanon... there was nothing there... Even when I changed the lord could tell I was coming back... But you... you were gone and-- Ahnnn..." Kanon was biting him... and Heaven if it was possibly the most arousing sensation ever... Moaning, his head leaned to the side as he let Kanon continue... But it came to him they were out right where everyone could see them, and not everyone knew about them and their new cravings.

Trying not to disturb him, Miku pulled them back and closed the door with his foot. Kanon was now on top of him and Miku was completely at his mercy.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:14 am

Nothing huh? Well this was definitely something. He moved Miku to the desk, never breaking contact. Oh how he enjoyed this. His hand slipped around his lover's waist and held him there as his drinking slowed and he licked the wound clean.

"Nothing huh? That sure felt like something." He moved to kiss Miku's soft lips. A moan came from him as he leaned a little more into his blonde lover.

"That felt like something too."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:21 am

Miku moaned as Kanon pressed against him... It sure did feel like something now... He wanted his lover and he wanted him now. Hopping up to sit on the desk, he pulled Kanon between his legs and crushed his lips against the others. He'd never get enough of him...

"It does... and now I have forever to spend making up for it." Taking his left hand in his own he sucked on his ring finger before lightly biting it and drawing blood, his tongue eagerly caught each drop before pulling away, "I'll try my hardest to never leave you alone again..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:39 am

"Mmm...would you start by taking me on the desk...It sounds so delicious...you can bite wherever you want..." He was happy with that. Oh he wanted that...but would Miku do it? Was his bribe enough?

"I'll return the favor too if you'd like..." Soft kisses on his neck and ears. He was very happy to be there. He wasn't alive...but he wasn't dead. He was with his lover...forever.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:34 am

Miku moaned at the offer... Kanon was still only in a bathrobe, and sex on a desk had always been something he wanted to try, "I'll take you anywhere... you're so beautiful..." Pulling Kanon up to lay on the desk, he moved to sit in his lap. His hand stroked down from his cheek and slipped into his robe, easily undoing it and slipping it away from him. God he loved the man bellow him... and he's stay beautiful forever.

Leaning down, he started kissing a trail down his lithe body to his prominent hips. Here... he wanted to bite him here... and he did so, carefully sinking hsi teeth and and sucking the sweet blood from him... Heaven if being a vampire didn't have it's perks.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:14 am

Miku had him on the desk and was kissing his way down his suddenly naked body...then his teeth came into play. As if having those touches and kisses weren't arousing already. God his body was suddenly found feeling an intense please that came with his blood leaving his body from that spot. His hips were too sensitive sometimes.

"Oh god...you know me too well." Want a horny Kanon? Play with his hip bones.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:08 pm

Miku's tongue lapped at the blood that came out until it stopped... Kanon's blood was sweet even in death. Moaning, he went back up to his ear and whispered hotly, "Being a vampire... your senses are heightened... and you're going to feel things a lot more intense than you could ever imagine..." The blonde sucked on his lobe before pulling away in favor of his lips, kissing him softly before deepening it... Oh this was good.

Now they would truly be together always... He just hoped they never grew tired of each other...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:45 pm

Kanon moaned at Miku's words. "Then take me...take away everything but you...you know how loud I can get...if this is going to be more intense and pleasurable...make them all hear how good you are." He wanted to be overtaken. If all his senses were heightened then he was in for a delicious surprise.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:35 am

"Surely I'm not that good..." He chuckled softly as he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it randomly, his pants he would leave for Kanon though. Slowly trailing kisses down his body, Miku came to his very hard shaft, he blew on it gently before taking it into his mouth. His hand however was opening the desk and pulling out some lube he'd stashed here in case his fantasy ever came true.

He pulled away from his erection long enough to speak and open the bottle, "You know... I've always dreamed of taking someone in here, letting everyone hear us... I'm glad it's with you..." Smiling again, he took his member into his mouth once again and pushed a slicked finger into his entrance, rubbing his inner walls slowly as he prepared his lover.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:20 am

Feeling Miku was far more...sensitive than last time. He felt every move he made...every detail of what he was doing and it was driving him mad. He wanted more.

"We can do all your fantasies if you like..." He didn't mind. Being a vampire turned him into such a...nympho. His mind was stuck in the gutter and all his body wanted was Miku's body against it. He wanted sex...and bad.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:46 pm

"Hn... Good thing we have forever then..." He moved back to kissing his hip bones... and adding the second and third finger, eagerly searching out his prostrate as he prepped him. Trailing kisses up his body and end at his lips, kissing him possessively before speaking, "Your moans are addictive... I can't get enough..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:07 am

Kanon's body shuddered at Miku's actions. He was being more vocal than normal but it felt so much better now. He loved it. Miku's kisses seemed more passionate too. It all felt so new...and so exciting.

"Well...you won't be running out of my moans anytime soon..." The newly sired vamp smiled and showed his teeth. Forever was a long time...and he wanted to spend it all with Miku. Kanon kissed the blonde again and started to suck on his lower lip. A small amount of pressure and he was sucking a bleeding lip. Oh how delicious.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3