Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How You Can't Remember

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How You Can't Remember - Page 4 Empty Re: How You Can't Remember

Post  Daisuke Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Dai woke to a chill. That didn't feel good...he was here? There was only one way that Dai knew how to get Yasu out of Miyavi, to leave him alone. That was to put himself in his place. So the redhead moved on top of Miyavi and kissed him deeply, warming up his body as best he could.

"That bastard can't have you. You are mine. Heart, mind, body, and soul. It's all mine and he can't have you." Dai continued what he was doing, making sure to distract Miyavi from the chill of the air.

"Say it. Tell me I own you."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Miyavi shivered as Dai kissed him, but he kissed back, his lips seeming to be the only part of himself he had control over. He could feel Yasu in his mind, searching for something, displaying all the forbidden memories before Miyavi's dark eyes. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he struggled to break free of the ghost's grasp.

"Dai..." He whimpered, his eyes closed as the flood of memories washed over him, causing his head to throb in pain. Yasu's laughter sounded in his ears and his hands weren't his but Yasu's as they reached out to Dai. NO. Miyavi struggled, making his hands stay in place. Yasu wasn't going to touch him.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:53 pm

Dai looked deep into Miyavi's eyes. "He can't control you unless you let him. You are stronger then him Miyavi. Force him out. Make him leave. Concentrate on one thing that you know you won't lose sight of and let it cover all of you. Don't let him take over...you're mine. He's not allowed to have you." Dai's kisses were slowly forcing Yasu to loosen his grip, but not before showing Miyavi all that he had done to Dai...all the bad things, including what happened the year they were apart. It was bad...but Dai wasn't giving up. Yasu would let him go.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Miyavi cried out in pain and arched off the bed. Yasu was showing him the affair he had with Toki the year he was apart from Dai. All the things Toki said, and him agreeing. The laughter they had at Dai's expense. Yasu showed him the worst parts of their relationship. The fights, the sickness, the eating disorder. It hurt to have it all flooding back. But his eyes cracked open, a pained expression on his face. There was Dai, hovering over him with love in his eyes. Dai loved him. Dai always loved him. He was there through all of Miyavi's struggles and accepted him over and over again.

He closed his eyes and tried forcing Yasu out. The ghost was powerful but Miyavi focused on Dai's love. He may not feel like he deserved it, but he loved Dai so much that he just couldn't take away the thing Dai held most precious. He forced that thought to where Yasu was in his mind. The ghost lashed and Miyavi screamed in agony, tensing up as the scream became anger.

Suddenly it all stopped and Miyavi went lax, his heart rate slowing to that of normal sleep. It was exhaustion and Miyavi had passed out from it. But Yasu was gone. The icy chill from the room dissipated and Miyavi sighed, finally asleep after two weeks.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:06 am

The pain Miyavi was feeling was coming off in waves. Dai was worried but he was giving him something to fight for. Then Miyavi went to sleep, the chill was gone and Dai smiled. "Well done Miyavi...I love you. So much...He won't be coming back...you forced him out and now he's stuck at the school." Still smiling the man curled up and cuddled Miyavi. Morning came and the band and nurses were surprised to see the pair so relaxed and at ease. Dai woke up to everyone standing around them.

"Mmph...good morning guys...you know it's awkward to have you watch us like this. I feel like I'm in a zoo."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:09 am

Miyavi slept soundly, only stirring once to curl up closer to Dai. In the morning, everyone was coming to check up on them. Miyavi woke up, stretching a little before nuzzling back against Dai's chest. He groaned and pulled the sheet over his head, trying to block out the light.

"More sleep." He whined, not wanting to face everyone just yet. His body and mind were both completely exhausted and it was way too early to deal with their questions.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:13 am

Dai grinned at the shocked faces of everyone in the room. "And you all doubted me. You heard my lover. More sleep. Shoo. All of you. Come back in about 5 hours...Toki, hand me that extra blanket. Turn the light out on your guys way out." The man covered them up with the extra blanket. The nurses were still stunned but everyone left them alone and shut the lights out. Dai moved to hold Miyavi as they got comfortable again.

"How you feeling babe? Better now that he's gone?"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:15 am

Everyone left and another blanket was laid over them. Miyavi smiled and pulled Dai close, glad that they were alone again. He was comfortable and sleepy but he had Dai, so he was happy.

"Why do we always end up in the hospital?" He whined, his eyes still closed. He yawned and started falling asleep again. He had his memories back. The fight with Yasu unlocked them all.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:20 am

"I'm not sure...maybe we're just too rough with eachother sometimes. But then again I've always liked it rough. Nice with bondage." Dai nuzzled Miyavi as they fell asleep again. He didn't realize then but Miyavi had his memories. He slept soundly somehow and dreamed of the day they met. It was still one of their best days. Miyavi was laying upside down eating skittles and he was on the phone with Bunny. He tripped on his suitcases and Miyavi laughed. They hit it off and went to get skittle milkshakes and subs then went up to the tower...their first kiss and then their first time together.

Yeah. Definitely one of the best.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:42 am

Miyavi woke up a few hours later, realizing all that had happened. Most important, he had his memories back. He kissed Dai's cheeks and watched him as he slept, grateful for every second he had with him. He loved him so much. He sat there for a long time, just thinking, remembering and letting it all wash over him. It was overwhelming but he was starting to cope.

"I love you so much..." He whispered in Dai's ear before he got up. His legs were a little wobbly but he got to his feet. He really had to use the bathroom. Once he was done, he went back over to the bed and sat in the chair, watching Dai sleep. He looked so happy. Miyavi was happy too. Amnesia, ghosts...nothing can ever keep them apart.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:49 am

It got colder then Dai would've liked and he woke up, stretching a little. Miyavi wasn't in bed. That's how it got colder. He was in the chair watching him though. "Hey baby...what are you doing? Come back to bed...what's up? You look...i don't know. Like you have something on your mind. Penny for your thoughts?" The guitarist sat up and looked over at Miyavi. What happened to him while he was with Yasu? Were they going to be able to survive this or was Miyavi going to pull away from him again? That first time nearly killed Dai. He prayed it wouldn't happen again. He couldn't survive losing Miyavi again...not ever.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:53 am

"I was just thinking about us." He smiled and got up, crawling back into bed next to him and nuzzling close. "And how glad I am that I can remember it all..."

He kissed Dai's cheek and held him close. He wasn't letting go anytime soon. Dai was his and he was Dai's. Nothing can break them. Not now. Not ever.

"Will you marry me?" He asked suddenly, still nuzzled against him.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:58 am

Dai was confused for a second. "You can remember!? Mi-chan that's amazing! I'm so proud of you." The red head curled up in his lover's arms. He was excited and happy. Miyavi could remember it all. The proposal was out of the blue and took him completely off guard.

"I-what? Miyavi...absolutely! Yes. I will marry you." Dai kissed Miyavi passionately. Nothing could make this better. Nothing could beat this.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum