Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutoring you...

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tutoring you... - Page 4 Empty Re: Tutoring you...

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:53 am

Hyde had moved to the bed. Koda flirt with what was his...he was Takuya's? The kiss sent shivers down his spine. Oh man did those lips taste good. "Mmm...boyfriend. You taste very nice." Hyde grinned as he kissed Takuya again. They were so close and the heat he felt coming off of Takuya...it brought moans from him. This was unlike anything he'd ever done before. Sure he'd had sex and kissed and made out and stuff like that but it never felt so...passionate.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:42 am

Takuya had never felt so much emotion when with another person, and unless it was Hyde... he felt like he didn't want to feel like this. This was amazing, and he wanted more of this. "Sorry for not giving you an answer sooner... I wanted to, I just never got the chance." Every time it was brought up Hyde's friends always came around so he had to bolt. Though he was quickly starting to hate this dodging around business... But he wanted to be with him so it's just something he'd have to deal with until school was over.

"So... did you like your surprise?" He was smiling at him as he brushed his hair back from his face and kissed him again, "Hopefully I'm making up for a few things..." He tickled his sides softly and nuzzled his neck, he was just happy to be so close to him... How had he gotten so lucky?
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Hyde's hands slowly slipped into Takuya's shirt. "I loved it...very much so...and this was....a very nice...surprise." They were really starting to move along when Karyu opened the door.

"Hey guys-whoa...sorry. Uh, we're all going out on the yacht for awhile. Wanted to see if you wanted to come." Hyde sat back and looked down at Takuya.

"Whatever Takuya wants to do."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:29 pm

Where ever Hyde touched felt like it was tingling after wards, man... he must have wanted this more than he'd known. With Hyde above him and touching him it was just so easy to fall into step, to let him just take over and do whatever he wanted. And had Karyu not interrupted he could now only imagine where they would have gotten.

Hyde's hands were still laced with his as the other looked down at him, "I... wouldn't mind staying here, I'm already dressed down... That okay Hyde?" He got the feeling that that was the right answer. That Hyde wanted to stay here and continue what they'd started. Takuya didn't care he was having withdraws from him since he wasn't allowed around him most of the day... It was the only part of their relationship that he had a strong dislike for...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:54 pm

"That sounds perfect. Next time we will though." Karyu nodded and left. Things started to heat up again, this time with Hyde's lips trailing down Takuya's chest and stomach. He was just unbuckling his boyfriend's jeans when Koda came in.

"You aren't going!? Why-oh. Sorry to interrupt. Hyde why aren't you going?" The blonde groaned and pulled back again.

"Because I want some quality time with Takuya. Is that too much to ask?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Good, Karyu was taken cared of, he was gone, they carry on and be as loud as they wanted now. His shirt was quick to leave him once that door clicked shut. Things were picking up, and now he was glad that everyone else would be gon-- God dammit.

Takuya groaned as the door opened and revealed Koda, he already didn't like her... It'd be nice to hear him say that to his friends once in a while... No no, no thinking bad, this night was going to be good. "He is my boyfriend after all... besides it was a long ride, we need to unwind." Koda somewhat glared at Takuya. He didn't care, he kissed Hyde's cheek and nuzzled his shoulder, going on to prove just how much Hyde was in fact his. The girl left with a huff and he was quick to get up and lock the door this time, "Next person who attempts to get in is dead."

He laid back down on the bed and pulled Hyde into a demanding kiss, he was tired of interruptions and distractions, he wanted to be like this with Hyde without question... Even if it was only on the weekends.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Hyde grinned at Takuya. "Mm, I like being claimed." Just to spite the girl at the door he moved and kissed Takuya passionately, moaning a little as he did.

"Bye bye Koda." That was when the real fun started. Oh it felt good. The way Takuya reacted to his touch...mmm...then he was able to take off his belt and slide his pants down.

"If it ever becomes too much too soon let me know. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Takuya couldn't help but to moan at everything Hyde did to him. Everything felt right, more than it ever had with the other guy he'd tried to be with. Why he'd never paid attention to Hyde until he'd gotten beaten was beyond him, the signs were all there... Maybe he just didn't want to see it. He tried to be a loner for the most part after all...

"Okay..." Though in his head he knew he'd be ready, it was still sweet of Hyde. though if they went all the way tonight, avoiding him would be all the more painful during the week... Ignoring that thought though he sat up and tugged at Hyde's shirt, easily tossing it to the floor with the rest of his clothes, "It's not fair if I'm the only one losing here... I wanna see you too." He rolled then and started exploring his wonderfully toned body. Stripping him down just to his boxers as well but flicking the elastic band with his teeth, he liked to be playful... and he hoped Hyde would catch on.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Hyde moaned softly at what Takuya was doing. It felt...inexperienced and raw. Like it was their first time and last time in one. He didn't know how to explain. He only knew that he wanted it...but he wouldn't do that tonight. Their first time would be in a special place at a special time. And he wouldn't let them go that far until he was out about to his friends. It wouldn't be right or fair otherwise.

"It suddenly got a lot warmer in here..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:56 pm

"Did it...?" he moved back over him and kissed him, making sure their hips matched up before swaying his own a bit. It didn't matter to him how far they went, he wanted to tease him a bit, a small bit of revenge at best, but still completely harmless. Well, sorta.

"You're addicting..." He trailed down to his neck and kissed the smooth skin there, "Can I mark you...?" No one had to know it was from him... but he wanted Hyde to know, Hyde was all that mattered really.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:01 am

Hyde's breathing was definitely picking up. He wanted so much all at once. "Are you kidding? I'd be upset if you didn't. Ah..." Takuya was nibbling at his neck and somehow that only turned Hyde on more. Probably his whole obsession with vampires. That would do it. The biting of necks, the sensual appeal they have, the way they move and talk...it just turned him on. Moaning softly the teen leaned his back further for Takuya and let his eyes slip close. He would wear this mark proudly too.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:24 am

Takuya grinned against his neck and nipped the spot softly, listening to all the sounds Hyde made as he gave himself up to him completely... Oh he loved this. He sucked the skin on his neck softly but soon a bit harder, using his teeth some as well. It seemed to get a good reaction out of him too... hmm...

Pulling back, he kissed his handiwork, admiring the lovely color... there was even some teeth marks. "Does someone have a kinky fetish involving vampires... Cause I think I like the reaction I get." He rolled his hips, feeling the full length of Hyde's throbbing erection.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:52 am

He was wanting to claw at Takuya's back a little for what he was doing. "Y-yeah...it's my biggest fetish...I hope you don't mind. But by the way you got into it...I don't think you do." Hyde moved to suck on Takuya's collarbone as he rolled him over to trail down his body again. He was so turned on that if they stopped now or were interrupted again. He'd probably explode.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:26 am

"Not at all... Oh~" It was Hyde's turn now, and he was honestly looking forward to it. He wanted to see what he wanted to do to him, after how riled up he got him, he could only imagine... Though right now his kisses were driving him up the wall. Thank god everyone was gone, any interruptions and... well Hyde wouldn't be the only one ready to kill.

"Hyde..." He purred low and shivered under his boyfriend...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:30 am

Hyde's hands slowly slid off Takuya's boxers as his tongue made it's way up his length. Purring softly the teen took him in completely and started to go down on him. He wasn't giving him any reaction time before deep throating him. He wanted to please Takuya, give him something good. Especially after the way he made Hyde feel with that biting.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:47 am

His back arched off the bed as Hyde took him all the way in, he moaned the other teens name loudly. It was hard not to trust his hips... It had been a long while since he'd had this done to him... and the last time hadn't even been that great since he was still very unsure about the guy... "Oh god... H-hyde..." He could feel himself getting closer to his release, but he was trying to hold back as long as possible.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:50 am

Hyde doubled his efforts making sure that Takuya would cum all that much faster. One of his hands moved to massage his balls while the other helped him as he continued to bob his head. The blond moaned softly to send vibrations down Takuya's shaft. He was going to make it very hard for him to resist letting himself orgasm.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:09 am

With Hyde working him like that it wasn't long before he caved, moaning as he came in Hyde's mouth... Oh god... He pulled Hyde up and into a kiss, with full intentions of returning the favor and then some. He trailed away from his mouth and down his wonderfully sculpted body, back to his yet to be pitched boxers, and made quick work on them. Once gone and out of the way he licked down his shaft and blow on the head, grinning up at him before taking him in his mouth.

He swallowed around him and moaned, giving Hyde all the attention he could and more.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:24 am

Hyde made sure to get nearly all of Takuya's climax but some did get away from him. Still...to have Takuya moved down his own body and return the favor? Oh. God.

"Ta-...wow..." He'd never had a blow job before. He'd been with guys before but he was always the uke in those relationships...always the one giving head. Not receiving. It was...different. Good...but amazingly different.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:37 am

Takuya's hand joined his mouth in working him, eagerly sucking him and catching the hints of his precum. Hyde was going to be sweet... He picked up his pace until he could feel him releasing all of his seed into his mouth. He swallowed it all and even made sure Hyde was cleaned off before moving to lay next to him. His arms wrapped around him and help him close, kissing his temple lightly as he did.

"I like this... us... I would have never guess a few weeks ago that this was even possible... And I'm sorry if Koda gives you any hassle for earlier..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Hyde wrapped his arms around Takuya as he tried to catch his breath. "That was...amazing...wow...no one's ever..." Rolling them so that Takuya was on the bottom again he smiled down at him.

"You are one of a kind Takuya. I adore you very much and if what you just did was any indicator...when we finally do have sex. It's going to be the best I've ever had. Thank you. For tonight...I really thought you'd rejected me today." Hyde kissed his boyfriend softly and then rolled them again so Takuya could use him as a pillow.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Takuya let himself be rolled and kissed, but when they rolled back he propped himself about Hyde, "I don't think I could reject you honestly... I liked being around you when I tutored you. Well, after the first day anyways. And after seeing you outside of school... I want to open up to you and give you my answer earlier, but your friends were coming and... well I didn't want it to be just a simple yes and yes answer..." He smiled and leaned in to kiss his boyfriend, "You're special to me Hyde."

He laid himself down next to Hyde after covering them, cuddling close to his naked form, "Tomorrow we'll have to try hanging out with everyone. I don't wanna hoard you to myself after all." Though the thought was tempting.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:22 pm

"But if you did I wouldn't complain one bit. I love having you to myself...though I have to keep an eye on Hizumi. Koda seems to want to sink her claws in him too. But I saw him looking at that pink haired kid. I can't remember his name though..." They talked for a while longer before falling asleep. Hyde hadn't had that great of sleep in a very long time. He loved waking up to Takuya...too bad they wouldn't be able to more often. Especially with the post season basketball games and practice coming up soon.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Takuya was so happy to wake up next to Hyde, it felt so right and complete. Something that he'd rarely felt since his dad had passed and his mom gave up on life... He smiled and started kissing up Hyde's neck to his lips, giggling softly when Hyde finally responded. "G'morning... Hizumi's been trying to wake us up for a while... guess we're missed."

He leaned into kiss him when Hizumi started knocking again, "Alright you horny pups! Get up or so help me I will break in and pounce you both."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Hizumi grinned at his friend's threat. "You promise to bring the toys if you do?" He laughed a little as Hizumi pounded the door one more time.

"I'll bring the bondage and vibrators now get up!" His footsteps were heard retreating. Smiling brightly Hyde kissed Takuya and got up to get dressed.

"Alright. Let's go. I'm pretty sure he could actually break down that door. Besides...I smell waffles and sausage. Breakfast."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum