Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutoring you...

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tutoring you... - Page 3 Empty Re: Tutoring you...

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 am

All three of the teens were laughing by the time Hizumi had finally let up on Hyde. Takuya was surprised to find himself being pulled into Hyde's lap, but he went with it. It was nice after all... them supporting each other that is. He smiled when he heard Hyde's mom speak, "Well, we technically started. He was sleeping innocently... I just drug him into plotting Hyde's downfall~"

"Boys... Oh well." She sighed dramatically and walked off to start working on dinner again.

Takuya smiled softly, his hand coming up to dug lightly and Hyde's hair, "You got powned by a cripple kid."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:48 am

Hyde smiled at his mom and then looked at Takuya. "Oh I did huh?" Still grinning the teen started tickling Takuya. The doorbell rang in the middle of their chaos and playing around. Hyde's father came in with a package.

"Hyde...it's for you." Looking up he stopped tickling Takuya long enough to take the package and open it.

"It's the tea set I got for mom. Dad go hide it. That's for her birthday!" His father quickly took the box and headed upstairs to hide it from his mother. Hizumi had joined them on the floor, looking outside.

"Do you know how to swim Takuya?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:59 am

"Ye-AH!" Takuya was surprised to find himself being tickled now. The more he struggled the more tangled Hyde and him seemed to become on the kitchen floor. He was relieved that Hyde's dad came in to save the day with a package, though found himself smiling when he watched the man run off with the package.

Hyde had pulled him back to rest against his chest as Hizumi sat down next to them, he couldn't complain... Swimming?

"Yeah, I like swimming. Why you ask?" He blinked curiously and Hizumi, this whole hanging out concept was so new to him yet it felt like he'd always been here. Hyde really was quite the welcoming person... Him, his parents, and Hizumi, he was quickly growing attached to them.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 am

Hizumi grinned and laid back onto the kitchen floor only to point out into the back yard. "Cause Hyde has one wicked pool out back and I was wanting to go swimming. Figured you'd maybe like to join us?" Hyde was all for it. He loved swimming. He wondering idly what Takuya would look like in swimming trunks. So much of his body would be exposed...
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:16 am

"Sure, why not. You didn't happen to pack my swimming trunks did you?" Hizumi grinned from where he laid on the floor, "Nope, you get to swim naked." The other teen watched Hyde's facial features and chuckled, "Yeah, we got em, I always plan a head~ Let's go get changed."

Hizumi had already tactically placed all of his stuff in the guest room and Takuya's inside Hyde's room. He winked at Hyde as he passed him on his way to the guest room. Takuya spotted his bag and started digging through his bag... Huh, his clothes smelled different than usual. They smelled like Hyde, it was definitely a comforting smell.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:22 am

The three of them went swimming, had a blast, and came in for dinner. Hizumi stayed another night...it was like an amazing weekend. Sunday night Hyde took Takuya home and even walked him to the door.

"I know tomorrow is going to be hard...and I know I'm probably going to suck at this. You know...standing up to my friends and actually showing I give a damn. Just know that I who I am at school isn't me. The guy you saw this weekend with Hizumi. That's me. It's the guy I've always been and it's the guy I want to be. I'm sorry if I fall short of that during school...I really am. Good night Takuya. See you tomorrow." Hyde kissed his cheek and moved to head home. He rather liked the way things were going. It was a nice change.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:36 am

He took in everything he said and nodded, "It's okay Hyde, I'll just be happy to avoid your friends... See you--... at school." Takuya was blushing fiercely as Hyde walked away. He'd just kissed him on the cheek! It made him happy inside and out... So with a small grin he stepped inside and was shocked to find the place spotless... "Hyde..." This was why he'd come over that day... wow. It made him smile softly, he'd have to thank him sometime soon.

His mom of course was still no where in sight, he imagined she'd be home tomorrow morning though. Had she seen the house yet, he wondered... Oh well, he stocked off to his room and laid down on his bed, quickly falling asleep

--

The next day at school seemed pretty normal for that most part, some of Hyde's friends saw him and were surprised to see him out and about. He paid them no attention though, just going about his normal routine at school, despite wishing he could just hang out with Hyde and Hizumi... Though at the end of the day he walked off to the library, hiding out in the place he'd tutored Hyde while reading yet another book by his favorite author. Hoping maybe to maybe see Hyde today... doubtful, but he had high hopes.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:43 am

Hyde and Hizumi went through their day, even saw Takuya a few times...it was like the weekend had been a dream. At least until Hyde remembered something. So he and Hizumi went and grabbed three drinks, some sandwiches, chips, and a few other random snacks. Then they headed to the library.

"If we bribe you with food will you let two very apologetic jocks sit with you? We're sorry for avoiding/ignoring you today...it causes you less pain in the end if we do."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:51 am

Takuya's head popped up from his book when he heard Hyde, and then soon spotted Hizumi. He smiled and laughed, "Oh I guess. And I already told you Hyde, it's okay. I get it." Though honestly he hated the fact he had to avoid them. They were really the only two he'd actually label as friends and he couldn't even treat them as such unless in private... but at he had them then.

"By the way..." Takuya gave him a quick peck on the cheek as he softly tickled his sides, "That's for yesterday and the house surprise." he was grinning at the look on Hyde's face, it was priceless.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:55 am

Hizumi grinned at them. "If you two keep this up I might have to find a guy to bring along so I don't become a third wheel...or a girl. Whichever suits me at the moment. Mostly girls though." The teen grabbed the book Takuya was reading.

"Cornelia Funke...who is that?"

"Takuya's favorite author. Which book you reading?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:04 am

"Inkdeath, it's the newest one~" Takuya loved his books. He probably had little stars in his eyes as he talked about his favorite series. Oh well, he was entitled to being dorky too. Especially in private. He did feel a little bad for Hizumi having to deal with the minor flirting, he wondered what type of person he liked...

"Huh... looks interesting enough. Explains why Hyde was so keen on keeping tabs on her, small talk chances." Hizumi poked his tongue out at Hyde and turned his attention to Takuya again, "You free again this weekend?"

"Actually yes, My mom will be out of town with her new boyfriend."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:34 am

"Good cause my cousin Karyu has invited me and Hyde up for the weekend at his parent's cabin. And after I talked to him about this really cute dorky guy that Hyde has been drooling over for a few years now, well he couldn't resist but invite you too. Says he's bringing a few of his friends. A girl named Koda and her brother hide. They're like step siblings or something. Anyway. You are more then welcome to come up with us...but there's only three rooms...and three beds. So you'd have to share with Hyde. If that's alright." Hizumi was handing out the food and drinks and dumped the rest of the junk food in the center of the table.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:44 am

"Does he have cooties?" He took a sip of his drink as he waited for Hizumi to think of a response, "Terribly infectious ones, lethal they are." Takuya had to laugh at that one, but pat Hyde's back, "That's not a problem. I'd love to go."

Just as they were getting comfortable though Takuya spotted some of Hyde's friends walking in... Shit. He stood quickly, "Just give me my book and I'll be on my way Hizumi." At first Hizumi didn't get it, until he saw the other students, "Peh... next time don't forget it." Sighing he took his book carefully and looked at Hyde sadly before offering a half smile and leaving. This really sucked, he hated having to hide... oh well, at least he had the weekend to look forward to...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:55 am

Hyde saw his somewhat boyfriend leave as his friends sat down. "Why do you guys have three drinks and three sandwiches...and why was that geek defective here?"

"I had this coke before school ended and Hizu bought me another. And we always split the third sandwich. Got a problem Haru?" The teen backed off and grabbed a bag of chips.

"Still doesn't explain why that dork was here."

"Because he left his book in the library and came back for it. It was on the table. Give the guy a break. He probably runs around this place scared you're going to jump him again. By the way. I could kick your ass and get you five of you tossed off the team for the stunt you guys pulled at halftime last week."

"You're the one that took him to the hospital!? Hizumi what the hell man?"

"What the hell is that if he hadn't then that 'geek' you guys love to pound would be dead! Back off of him or so help me you'll be in his place in the hospital next time. We aren't in the 90's guys. Just because we're jocks doesn't mean we have to be bullies and assholes to the rest of the student body. So lay off." The guys looked at the pair like they'd never seen them before.

"Whoa...fine. We'll lay off him. But if I were you...I wouldn't be caught defending the lower class in the school hierarchy."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:05 am

This week had sucked royally, it felt like he was dodging everyone, even Hyde and Hizumi towards the end. That group just seemed to be around every corner! Luckily it was the last class of the day and it was simply a free period since they had a sub. He lucked out and found that anyone that mattered went to the library and it was just Hyde and some other geeks in the room. Deciding to be a bit brave he got up and sat next to him, crossing his arms and resting his head on them, "Is the day over? I'm tired of playing dodge jock..." It was so easy to see he was tired, he wanted to fall asleep, but it would be his luck that Hyde's friends would walk back in.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:12 am

Hyde was saddened by the end of the week. But luckily the last period was a free day and everyone but him, Takuya, and a few other intellectually gifted were still in class. Takuya had moved over to him and was currently laying his head down. Hyde smiled and put his hand on his head. This drew the attention of the other students that had huddled into a group on the other side of the room.

"It's almost over. Oh and when you get home today pack a bag and make sure to grab your swim trunks. Hizu and I will pick you up about 5 and we'll drive up to the cabin....but I think you're committing some sort of brains club sin here by coming to talk to the basketball star."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:18 am

"... I don't care. I'm comfortable." A week and he was already tired of this double life they were forced to live. It wasn't fair, no matter how much he understood it, he hated it all the same. This was exactly why he said it wouldn't work in the first place... he was too happy to even think about giving up now.

He looked up at Hyde and smiled, no reason other than to let him know he was happy here. Hopefully his not caring about other' opinions would rub off on him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:21 am

"Yeah...this whole half dating thing is really grating at me. That is if you'd accept half dating in the first place. You never did say whether you'd let me have the title of boyfriend." Hyde leaned down and whispered softly to him but heard his friends coming down the hall. Shit.

"See you after school?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:28 am

Takuya was about to respond when he heard the loud student coming back, he smiled and nodded, going back to his desk and laying his head back down. He figured maybe he'd try for a short nap... and then at the cabin he'd answer Hyde's first question. It was an easy yes, but still special none the less. This weekend was gonna be good, he cold feel it.

"You okay Hyde? Ya kinda look rejected."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:48 am

Hyde looked up and nodded a little. "Uh yeah...I think just got rejected..."

"No way. You're the star of the basketball team. Who would say no to you?" Hyde shrugged and looked down, feeling a little sad.

"Someone who's been saying it a long time. Don't worry about it. Ready for the weekend?"

"Oh yeah! Gonna have a huge party. You coming?"

"Nay...I'm going up to a friend's cabin for the weekend." The bell rang and Hyde got up and left with his friends. He wished that Takuya would've said yes to the boyfriend thing...instead of just nodding to seeing him after school and saying nothing. Maybe it was too soon to ask...
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:58 am

Takuya saw the sad look on Hyde's face, he'd definitely have to let him know this weekend... maybe give him that kiss he'd been after a while ago. As he walked home he thought of different ways to go about doing this, even while he was packing he couldn't stop himself from thinking about it. Not that it would change much, they'd still have to avoid each other... but the title would at least make them feel a little better.

Five o'clock rolled around and Hizumi and Hyde were parked outside waiting. He threw his bag in the back of his jeep and climbed into the back seat with Hyde, leaning against his shoulder and looking up at him innocently. He'd packed some candle with him, he was gonna have to sneak away and set the room up so he could surprise him a bit. Tell him that he wanted to be his boyfriend and give him his kiss... he hoped Hyde would like it.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:02 am

Hizumi had insisted Hyde sit in the back with Takuya, which he did. It was...awkward. Takuya still looked beautiful and sweet and...easily rapable. Though he would never do that just the thought of getting Takuya in bed...well it made him wake up needing showers.

"Okeh...we'll stop in a few hours for dinner. Till then what kind of tunes would you like to listen to guys?"

"Egypt Central sounds good but I don't really mind either way."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:13 am

"Anythings fine with me."

"Egypt Central it is."

Takuya smiled and curled against Hyde, quite content to be out of school and to be free around Hyde. It was nice... The dinner stop was quite fun and full of laughs, it was only another 30 minutes until they'd be at the cabin. Which when they got there and claimed their rooms he couldn't wait until later... Hyde was gonna be so happy.

After an evening of introductions and games Takuya wander off to their room, claim to have been tired when in fact he was setting up the candles and waiting for his boyfriend.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:28 am

Koda seemed very intent on Hyde even though she was rooming with Karyu. Hizumi was rooming with hide which seemed perfectly fine to him. Hyde however wasn't so sure about Takuya...what was he going to do? He didn't have to worry as it turned out. Takuya had set up candles and everything.

"Takuya? I-I thought you were tired..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:50 am

"Tired of seeing Koda flirt with what's mine..."

Takuya smiled and extended his hand to Hyde, "Come here... You asked me a question earlier. I didn't get to answer properly..." He was nervous as he leaned in to kiss Hyde softly on the lips, he couldn't believe how good it felt, or how soon he found himself on his back and getting kissed more passionately.

When they pulled appart for air he smiled, "Yes... My answer is yes, I want to be your boyfriend." And their kiss was just a given...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum