Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutoring you...

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tutoring you... - Page 2 Empty Re: Tutoring you...

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:59 pm

"Well I told my dad you didn't have insurance and he said not to worry. Just to relax and get better. He said he'd take care of the bill...he's a good guy, my dad. He knows what you mean to me..." Hyde was going to have to stop hiding. He knew that...it was just hard to tell someone that he liked them. Especially if that someone wasn't too keen on letting them near them, much less anything else.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:17 pm

"Hyde... You didn't have to do that, I can just go work more hours... You're a lot smarter than what you let the English teacher know... you didn't really need my help..." His eyes closed but he couldn't get to sleep, probably because of what was in his IV drip... So he slowly opened his eyes again and looked at Hyde tiredly, Hyde looked tired too... "Why don't you lay down on the other bed? You look like you're gonna drop any second..." Takuya pointed to the empty bed next to his just as Hyde's dad walked in, "Ah, here, let me move that bed over. Hyde has a bad habit of rolling out of bed and that guard is broken."

The man winked at his son and moved the bed, "Now you still probably wont be able to get to sleep right away, but I do want you to relax... I talked to your mother--"

"She'd not coming right?"

"... She didn't say." He didn't want to say that the woman sounded too drunk to even comprehend him, but that seemed to be the case, "Thanks." Takuya already knew the story without the doctor even speakings.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Hyde smiled at his father and moved to the other bed. Once he was gone the teen looked up at the ceiling. "No...I didn't need your help. I started flunking so I could spend time with you. You wouldn't give me the chance otherwise. I can Ace English in my sleep...I just...I wanted to talk to you. Maybe get you to see I'm not a bad guy. I'm not the guy that everyone sees...but I don't think I accomplished my goal. I know I didn't."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:39 pm

"You're only a jerk when you're around the basketball team or your friends really... I've seen how you act around that one guy, like you are now. It was starting to be fun hanging out with you after school... until your ego escaped again." He looked over at Hyde and smiled softly, he really was a nice guy...

"And honestly... I don't really let people get close to me. I'm sure that's why I was teased so much growing up, I never tried to make friends."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:42 pm

"That wasn't my ego. That was me wanting to kiss you. I've been wondering what it would be like to kiss and...I went for it. Got denied. Hurt. And figured you wouldn't let me anywhere near close enough to you to even try again. So I gave up. You didn't see me as anything more than an arrogant jock. I accept that. Hizumi feels bad for me but it's my own fault. If I'd stood up for you all those times when I wanted to..." Hyde was rambling now, not even paying attention to what he was saying anymore.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 pm

"Whoa, wait... What?" Hyde had actually wanted to kiss him? Wanted to stand up for him? Where had this come from? Was this some kind of... hell he didn't even know what to think right now. He stared at Hyde with curious and confused eyes, how should he respond to this...

"Hyde..." His hand moved to the others wrist and held it gently, trying to get Hyde's attention to stop him from rambling further, "You like me? Like... like me, like me?" He was a little scared of the answer...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Hyde stopped and looked at Takuya. He was scared...confused...and...and he probably didn't want it. The blonde sat up. "Yeah...I really like you. I've always liked guys...Hizu and my parents are the only ones that know though...and now you. I-I better go. I don't like awkward silences and the one I feel coming is going to be a long one. I'll see ya around Takuya...and I'll get my friends to stop. You're too good for them to crush out the life in you." Hyde looked sad as he got up and went to the door.

"I've liked you ever since I saw you in the courtyard the first day of freshman year. You were sitting on the bench near the cherry blossom tree and you were reading a book. The sunlight was coming through the trees onto your hair...and you were beautiful. Ever since then you've captivated me...good night Takuya. Get some rest."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Oh wow... He'd had a sneaking suspicion but never would he think that that attention would be directed at him. Especially from Hyde, of all the people... Wait he was leaving? He was still so surprised by the sudden news he couldn't bring himself to speak until he was already half way out the door, "Hyde, wait..."

When the other didn't stop though he shouted for him, "I swear if you don't get back here I will chase you down myself!" Hyde would make it more awkward if he did this. It wouldn't make sense for him to do it but not talk to him! Growling, he scrambled to kick the blanket off of him. He didn't care that he was only in boxers, Hyde wasn't leaving. He swung his legs over the edge and clung to his IV rack, oh god this was gonna hurt... As he stood he let out a short painted cry, before grunting and dealing with it. He was not down and out just yet...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:24 pm

When Hyde heard Takuya's cry of pain he came back bewildered. "What are you doing!? Are you nuts? Get back in bed!" The teen moved and put Takuya back in the bed. His hands lingered ever so slightly like they always did before he pulled back.

"Sorry...I'm not used to telling someone how I feel. Usually they don't take it well and the way you looked at me...well it didn't look like you were going to either."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Takuya was breathing slightly harder as Hyde laid him back down, this time he held onto his shirt to keep the other from leaving this time. "I was surprised... Anyone in my situation would be. Now lay back down before I do something stupid again." He let go of his shirt and watched him move back to the other bed again.

"No more running off." He lightly bapped his head, but let him see his smile. "I don't have a problem with you liking me... I just don't know how good I'd actually be for you... You don't know me that well do you?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Hyde smiled a little and moved to lay back down. "I want to. You don't really give people the chance though. I do know that you hate sports, love reading, particularly the work of Cornelia Funke. When you get out of school you probably want to do something artistic since all your extra classes and stuff are in the arts and fashion department, even though you'd probably be one kick ass scientist. You really didn't want me to see your house from the way you acted. You like doing things on your own, and get a quiet satisfaction out of helping other students better themselves and minds when tutoring. You're reluctant to let anyone in, though the reason why is still a mystery. And if I had to guess I'd say your favorite color is blue, preferably the darker blues. How close am I?...I watched you a lot in school..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Wow... "Scarily close. I love Funke, Inkheart was my favorite. I'm hoping to actually get into fashion design, science is too dull and boring... and you're right about my favorite color too, it's navy blue." He fumbled with his hand as he stared at them, debating telling him about his mom and her habits... Sighing he looked back up at the ceiling, "My dad wanted me to be into sports, but I preferred art... Mom was a pianist, so art was just part of me more so than sports.

"Dad... died on the way to a soccer game. A drunk fan hit his car head on, probably fueled my hate for sports... Mom didn't take it well, and hasn't been for six years now." That probably clued Hyde in on a lot. He'd been teased for six years, dealing with his drunken mother six years, and that lead him to blocking everyone out. Though the idea of letting Hyde in was kind of appealing... He wanted a friend, maybe more.

Last edited by Takuya on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Hyde was silent. "That accident was on oak and 22nd wasn't it?" He looked at Takuya briefly before looking back at the ceiling.

"It was all over the news. My dad-...my dad came home early. Said the game he was playing in had been canceled. One of the players had been killed. A new guy to their team. He'd just been traded. My dad quit soccer after that. Became a doctor instead. That player...it was your dad, wasn't it?" Weird connection. That was...interesting.

"You've been through a lot in your life Takuya. I'm sorry for that...it's made you stronger though. Your mom never got over it did she?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:15 pm

"Yeah... that's the one." Takuya didn't look at Hyde, just the ceiling. While he hated sports, he never wanted his dad to die. He'd play all the sports in the world if he thought it would have kept his dad alive and his mom happy.

"Nope... It's why she's not here. She's probably so drunk she wont even notice I'm gone, probably has a boyfriend over as well." He said it so casually it almost made him disgusted, was he really that use to it? "That's why I didn't want you to come in... I don't want anyone knowing about that. You're okay just... no one else."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:24 pm

"Does your mom ever leave for a few days at a time?...Like leave you alone? Cause if she does I think my mom would love to have you over for a few days while your mom's gone. She loves art and stuff like that. Plus she really wants to meet you. Next time your mom leaves for a few days let me know. okeh?" Hyde was going to do something amazing for Takuya...something to help his home life. He just hoped he'd be able to do it in a few days time.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:32 pm

As much as he didn't like to admit it... "She's gone a lot more than what'd I'd like to admit. But sure... sounds fun." He smiled slightly at him, "Though really she'll probably be gone by tomorrow, so if you want me to just go home with you I can. Otherwise I'll be home alone for the weekend."

He found himself liking Hyde's smiles, his real ones were amazing.

"Unless that's a problem...?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:47 pm

"Nope~ Not at all...though Hizu is coming over tomorrow. He usually stays the weekends with me. Has since we were kids. He's like my brother. The guest bedroom usually goes to him. I have a spare bed in my room from our days in elementary and part of middle school. You pick the bed you want and he'll take the other. I can go get a few things from your house tomorrow that way you can just come home with my dad. Is that alright?" Hyde wanted to do something good for Takuya...something that would be good for him. This...this was a start.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Takuya hesitated, "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you? I'm sure I'll be fine to walk in the morning..." It wasn't that he cared Hyde would be messing with his stuff, but he wanted to make sure he was gonna be safe... Odd sort of relationship they had right now. He was starting to get drowsy as he watched Hyde, "You wont leave without me knowing will you...?"

Even if Hyde still wanted to go alone he'd rather know that he was going so he could estimate when he'd be back at least. "Might get to hear so embarrassing Dad stories about you though if I come home with your dad~"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:19 pm

"That's fine. You'll learn a bit more about the real me. The one no one but Hizu and my parents know...I'm not the guy everyone sees...and I promise to let you know when I leave." Hyde smiled softly and fell asleep. Come morning he woke Takuya briefly but the drugs were so strong that the teen really didn't hear him so he left a note saying he left and at what time he left. Then he called his best friend and told him to buy a couple boxes of trashbags, bring his vaccum and mop, and get some fabreeze, dish soap, spunges, detergent all purpose cleaner, and paper towels.

All of that just in case Takuya didn't have it at home. Together they got the spare key and went into Takuya's apartment. Hizumi and Hyde cleaned the whole place, mopped the floors, washed the clothes, did the dishes, cleaned the counters and tables, threw away all the bottles and trash, made the beds, put things away...and just...cleaned. Then they fabreezed everything down to make the place smell good. In total it took them about 9 hours including the breaks they took.

"I say we make a great team. This place looks great."

"Yeah...let's hope his mother doesn't trash it. Got his bag of newly cleaned clothes?" Hyde held up the bag.

"See anything else we need to clean?"

"Nope...let's go. He's probably wondering why the hell you aren't there yet. You're taking a big risk leaving that guy alone with the parental units." Hizumi grinned as they turned out he lights and left.

"I'm gonna need a shower...We're home!" A small dark haired woman came out of the den to look at the two boys in her doorway.

"What did my two sons do? Run through a dirty tunnel? Go upstairs and change. Takuya's here. I like him a lot more then your other friends Hideto. Upstairs. Both of you."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Takuya didn't wake up until Hyde's dad came in and said they were leaving and helped him up and to his car. It was an awkward start, but after breaking the ice they could talk easily about just little random things. He even managed to get a couple of cute stories about Hyde... Once they were at Hyde's house his mother honestly surprised him by pulling him into a hug, "Welcome! I've heard so much about you~ Yamato said you were gonna be staying with us while you heal?"

"Y-yes mamm..."

"Let the boy settle in, Hyde home yet?"

"No... Him and Hizu are still out." That made Takuya worry, but soon enough he found himself hanging around with Hyde's mom. She reminded him so much of his own mom before his dad had died... It was nice, he'd missed this. It made the hours fly by, eventually though he got tired and wandered off to Hyde's room (per his mothers suggestion) to take a nap. He never even woke up when Hyde came in, despite his dusty smell.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Hizumi walked into the room with Hyde and saw Takuya sleeping soundly. They were still in a good mood from cleaning and making Takuya's house a bit more bearable. He smiled at the bed. So did Hizumi.

"He is kinda cute. You should go lay down next to him and take a nap too." Hyde rolled his eyes as he took his shirt off and threw it at his friend.

"Yeah right. I'm just now getting him to talk to me." The pair kept talking and were soon play fighting and laughing. It was enough to wake Takuya up but it also gave him a glimpse of the real Hyde. A young, happy, playful, independent, fun-loving kid. One who looked like he was having the time of his life play fighting with his childhood friend.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:00 am

Takuya woke up to noise, his eyes cracked open and he saw Hyde and Hizumi wrestling and throwing insult back and forth between each other. It was cute... and an honestly nice change of pace. Towards the end he'd propped himself on his elbow and couldn't help but laugh. It was a rare thing for him to produce a full laugh, but those two definite made it happen.

Hizumi was almost shocked to hear the sound, staring at a still giggling Takuya as he held Hyde in a bear hug, "Ah Takuya... Sorry to wake you, the little guy needed to be put in his place." He was grinning as he lifted Hyde easily over his shoulder, "Nice view up there Hyde?" More laughing came from Takuya, but he could help but to stare at Hyde's shapely ass and legs in those skinny jeans he chose to wear today...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:07 am

Hyde looked up from trying to wrangle out of Hizumi's bear hug. He grinned at Takuya as he started to move away from his friend...until he was lifted up that is. "Hey! Ack! Hizuuuu...okeh we get you're stronger now put me down you evil clone." He was still grinning as he tickled Hizumi's sides. Though that only caused them to fall onto his bed.

"Ah!...not what I was going for but ah ha! Free! Free at last!" Hyde jumped up and started to dance a little. Hizumi got up into a tackling position.

"Not for long." The blond started laughing again as he ran around the room and then out the door.

"Catch me if you can! See you downstairs Takuya!" Hizumi stopped at the door and looked back at the teen in the bed.

"You know...I've known that guy my entire life. I've never seen him get so worked up over a guy as he does you. Hurry up. Maybe you can help me catch him. I've never been able to really. He's faster than me." With a wink Hizumi was gone and chasing Hyde again. Hyde's mother was calling at them to settle down but neither seemed to be listening.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:21 am

Takuya smiled at Hizumi, "He's one of a kind... Alright, I'll try." He'd never been playful with anyone before, so this was actually a fun concept for him. He got up from the bed and made his way down stairs, watching the two run around while Hyde's mother yelled at them to settle down. He knew he needed to be careful, but he really did want to join in... So he watched Hyde for a short bit before he started noticing a small pattern, this time though when Hyde darted into the kitchen, Takuya caught him and wrapped his arms around his chest and pulled him close. He hesitated a moment but soon grinned, "Hizumi~ I held up my end of the deal, your turn!"

The taller teen came around the corner and smirked at Hyde, "Well well well, wheres that freedom now Hyde? Come 'ere you!" Hizumi grabbed him and started tickling him mercilessly.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:26 am

Hyde darted into the kitchen and found himself being hugged by Takuya. This was...very nice. But then the true nature of the hug came out and Hyde started to struggle a bit, not much though since he knew it was a leap for Takuya to join in.

"No...no! Ah! Hizu!...Hizu stop!" Hyde was laughing and giggling and begging his best friend to slow. When it became obvious he couldn't breath anymore, Hizumi stopped and let him collapse to the floor. Hyde sat there breathing and panting but grabbed Takuya and pulled him into his lap.

"You...you helped him...I got double teamed. That's new." The blond rested his head on Takuya's shoulder. His mother was smiling at them.

"And here I thought Takuya might mellow you two out a little. Well laughter always does make a place happier."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum