Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutoring you...

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tutoring you... - Page 5 Empty Re: Tutoring you...

Post  Takuya Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:00 pm

He couldn't help but to laugh at the two, they were pretty funny together. He nodded to Hyde though and got up to follow Hyde's example, as they walked down the hall the pink haired ball of energy jumped on Takuya's back and made him stumble a few steps, "Run Tak-tak! This is a matter of life or death!"

Hizumi ran around the corner and spotted hide, "You pink haired brat! Get back here!!" Scared, Takuya took off without thought towards the living room, dumping hide on the couch and dodging out of the way just in time for Hizumi to jump on the couch and pin hide there bellow him. hide was grinning like an idiot and trying to squirm away from him, making Hizumi growl playfully and hold him all the tighter before moving to tickle him mercilessly.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Hyde looked at the pair as they ran off. What the hell? Hizumi wasn't far behind them. He came in to see Hizumi tickling hide...huh.

"Hizumi you have to let the poor guy breath once in awhile." Smiling he moved and kissed Takuya. Karyu came out with Koda in step right behind him.

"Oh boooys~ Breakfast is ready~"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Hizumi stopped tickling hide after he heard Hyde, but his fingers stayed ever ready despite hide's pleading. "Nuh uh, not after last night and this morning, this is revenge." Takuya easily went to Hyde's arms and kissed him, turning to look at Koda as she spoke. Hizumi stood from the couch and waited for hide to climb on his back... Well if they weren't warming up to each other quickly... Grinning he looked to his boyfriend, "I think Hizu has a minor crush. Shall we?" Takuya lead Hyde to the dining room and sat down next to him, happily munching on breakfast and laughing at the several humorous conversations between hide and Hizumi.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Hyde followed the pair into the kitchen and watched Hizumi closely. "No. It's anything but minor." Everyone looked up at him. He smiled.

"Private conversation between boyfriends guys. Go back to your food." Hizumi continued to look at Hyde though and then nodded.

"Yeah...anything but minor."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Takuya smiled, moving his leg to rest against Hyde's, he liked being close.

"So I figured after breakfast you guy would like to hit the stores around the docks? Then after that we can safely take the boat out to the island and go swimming there. Sound good?" Karyu looked at everyone for approval and quickly got it. It was nice to have friends, Takuya decided. Stereotypes didn't matter to them, just having fun and hanging out.

When they parted to get ready, he couldn't help but to be curious, "I thought Hizu said he preferred girls? Not that I mind, I think it's cute. But he certainly doesn't let this side out often for others to see."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:36 pm

"He does prefer girls...but hide looks very girly. Don't you think? Anyway I think he really connected with hide's spunkiness and vibrant manner. It's cute really. I like seeing him happy." They went down to the docks and shopped a bit and then out on the boat.

"This is a nice boat Karyu. How long have you had it?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:48 pm

"Yeah, he really does... Well as long as they're happy." Shopping was fun, he got a few little things but really he was just happy to be out with Hyde without worrying about everyone else's opinions. Soon they were on the boat and he was hanging out with hide, turns out he was sort of a popular punk outcast at his school. "I may consider trading schools though... things have been boring and too easy where I'm at." Takuya had a sneaking suspicion it was to be around Hizumi more. But that was just cute...

"Since about last spring, I got it working that summer and decided to take her out for a good long test run today." Karyu was proud of his boat, he put so much work into her... "Hey~ We're here! Everyone off and to the beach, I'll get everything set up. We'll need some wood though for the fire later."

Takuya went to Hyde and linked their hands together, "Guess who's wanting to transfer schools~? But shh it's a secret."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:52 pm

"Oh really?...hey I noticed you had a basketball court Karyu. You play?" That sparked Hizumi's attention...and hide's.

"Yeah a little. I'm not really good at it though. You?"

"Stars of the basketball team. Either of you two play?" hide shrugged as Koda shook her head.

"I play guitar more then basketball. But I do okehish...why?"

"Just thought maybe we could have a two on two game when we get back."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:42 pm

Takuya smiled as they talked about their possible game and decided to wander around and pick up some wood, he really wasn't all that interested in sports... Though sometimes he wished he was, considering he wouldn't have to hide from Hyde or his crazy friends. He wouldn't be him then, they probably wouldn't have even dated knowing his luck. So he just shook his head and started gathering wood, neatly stacking it near an old burn pit when he found enough. It was peaceful here, it made him pleasantly happy...

"Hey~ You ran off?" Takuya turned to see hide, "Yeah, sports aren't my thing. We need the wood anyways."

"Oh... I'll help~" It wasn't long before they had a rather large pile of wood and were horsing around. This was definitely a side of Takuya that was rarely allowed out. He was usually quiet and kept to himself and his book, but the Takuya chasing hide around was full of life and not trying to keep within his standard boundaries at all.

"You're rubbing off on me Hyde... This trip was a great idea, especially for Takuya." Hizumi rested his arm one Hyde's shoulder as they both watched the pair wrestle each other to the ground. "Better go save my little pink spider..." It felt odd to claim hide as his... but it felt good to him. So when hide escaped from Takuya and started to run, Hizumi happily scooped him up and threw him over his shoulder... then simply walked off with him with the same little smirk as hide on his lips.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:50 am

Hyde grinned at the pair as they left to go back to the house. He walked over to Takuya and pulled him close. "You are so very cute you know that? It's fun to watch you. Although I've never seen that side of you...it's nice." The blonde moved to kiss Takuya softly before pulling him toward the water.

"Come for a swim with me? The water's warm and it's quiet over there."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:10 am

Takuya nuzzled against Hyde as he was pulled close, blushing a bit at the complement, "I guess you wouldn't... I don't have many friends to horse around with... I'm kinda hoping hide does switch schools. It'd be a nice change rather than being a book worm all the time." His kissed him back and smiled. Pulling his shirt off as he followed Hyde to the water.

"Of course, looks like I do get you all to myself after all... I like it." Grinning he pulled Hyde into the water with him, he was quite happy to find the water really was warm, almost like a really nice bath... It was relaxing.

"This is really nice... maybe by graduation I'll work up the gall to thank those jerk faces for beating me up... we'd probably still be very awkward had it not happened." He was quiet for a moment before continuing, "Not that I enjoyed being a punching bag, but it was nice to get to finally know you better... You're such an amazing person."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:15 am

Hyde followed Takuya into the water and sighed happily. "I'm glad too. I never thought I'd get you after all that time. But I love having you around...and...I love being with you." He wasn't going to say I love you. Even if he knew he was starting to fall for him he wasn't going to allow himself to feel that. Not yet anyway.

"So...we're out here all alone...no one to interrupt us or anything like that. What do you want to do? I'll do anything."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:27 am

For a split second his heart felt like it skipped several beats... but then went back to normal. He'd never felt so important or wanted by another person. And even though he couldn't say right now that he loved Hyde, he definitely felt strongly attached to him and wouldn't give him up for the world. "We're certainly a very unlikely couple, given the past circumstances... But I would change it for anything. Not now." Takuya gave him a quick peck on the cheek, smiling softly at him as he pulled away.

"Well... I dunno. There's... a lot we could do." That was a very true statement... As he pondered, he leaned again a rather large, warm rock... But while he was thinking he reached out and pulled Hyde against him, making sure to hold him flush against him. "I think better with you near me..." He leaned in to kiss him, making out didn't seem like a bad idea at all...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:30 am

Making out soon got very...hot. Then it wasn't just making out but fooling around too...and biting...and teasing...and pretty much everything but sex. But then Koda called out to see where he was and said dinner was ready and to come inside. Hyde pulled away flushed and gasping.

"God she has horrible timing...come on. Finish this later?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:42 am

"Damn if she doesn't..." He groaned as they moved back to the shore. "Yes, definitely... I want you to keep adding to these wonderful marks." His hand motioned to the collection of hickies and bite marks along his collar bone. Turns out he liked being bitten just as much as Hyde...

As they walked inside the house, Koda was the first to try and approach them, but soon saw Takuya love marks and quickly detoured. Maybe she'd catch the hint now... Doubtful though, "We ordered some chinese food from in town, it's the best here. There's a little of everything so dig in!" Karyu chirped as he walked from the kitchen. He was such a happy guy...

"Thanks~ Hyde?" He took his hand again and padded off to the kitchen, "If me not wearing a shirt gets her to stop wanting you, I'll start doing so more often... maybe even try going nudist the next time she walks in..." He whispered it softly as he handed Hyde a plate for his food, grinning the entire time.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:47 am

The pair walked into the kitchen as Hyde shook his head about Koda. He cocked his head to the side and looked at his boyfriend with a smile on his face. "No shirt? Hot. Naked. Sexy...but only for me to see. I don't want to have to hit a girl so she'll retract her claws from you too. If she saw you naked she'd want you too."

"I'll agree to that. Koda's a whore. No offense hide but she is. She's made a play for both Hyde and me and Karyu, who is the only one here who actually wants her back." Hizumi and hide had come into the kitchen to get food too. It was very apparent what the two had been up to by the way they looked.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:56 am

"Oh god, you're probably right." He cringed a little bit at that thought... but when he hear Hizumi, he turned and was... a little surprised to see both him and hide looking very much like they'd just finished having a very good two hours. He was pretty sure he saw a dark hickie forming on hide's shoulder...

hide however simply shrugged, "She's not my blood, though she wont try for you again... if she'd still half way smart." hide smiled up and Hizumi and just left it at that. Oh yeah... Hizumi had fallen hard and fast. Takuya could only smile, "She'll learn someday... maybe we can get her and Karyu some alone time..."

"I vote alcohol." Takuya snorted a bit and then went to get food, all that swimming and making out left him starving...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:24 am

"Actually...I vote for a trip in town. Saw a great club on the drive up. Maybe we can go and have some fun and leave them here to have some time together. God only knows what Koda would try if she went too." Hyde was munching on a spring roll as the four stood in the kitchen and made plans.

"Sounds like fun. But here's the question...what should we wear?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:32 am

The plan sounded good... but he knew he didn't bring any clubbing clothes...

"Let's go shopping~ It'll be fun!" Takuya glanced at his new friend and smiled, "I actually wouldn't mind, it's been a while since I've been shopping... Hyde? Hizumi?" The two looked at their significant others innocently, and it seemed like neither could deny them... After they finished dinner and went back to their rooms, Takuya hugged Hyde from behind and kissed his cheek, "I'll let you pick what I wear..." Just more temptations for him...

"Should we shower before hand? I think hide mentioned they would be doing so..." He walked off to their bathroom and peaked out from the door, motioning to him with his finger before turning the shower on and slipping in... He could be a little tease when he wanted to be.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Was Takuya seriously doing that to him? Oh. Good. Lord. "How did I get that lucky?" He followed his boyfriend into the bathroom and slipped into the shower behind him. Just seeing Takuya made everything better. He was slim and wet...and...god he wanted him.

"If you keep doing this we may never leave."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Takuya heard the door open and close again and smiled, he figured that would lure Hyde in... He just didn't know it would be that fast. He turned around once his boyfriend stepped in and wrapped his arms around him, "I wouldn't complain. I like being able to be close to you like this." With the week of hiding they had to do it was sort of foreseeable that he would want as much time as possible with him. He just hoped that it didn't get over bearing for Hyde.

"Besides... it's well known you conserve water when a couple showers together. I also think it's kinda hot..." He leaned in and kissed him softly before pulling them both under the spray of the water. Yes... very hot. Almost like making out in a rain storm, "I promise to behave though and keep this shower clean." His tongue poked out at him as he reached for the shampoo.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Hyde let himself be pulled under the water. It felt so good. Takuya was doing everything right to get him wrapped around his finger...and then he said that. The blonde groaned. "Oh. God...you just aren't fair. Get me all excited and turned on then tell me no...tease." He was trying to sound somewhat upset but with Takuya he just couldn't somehow...damn him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Takuya grinned and stroked Hyde's erection with his finger, dropping the shampoo as he did, "Well... If you really want me to I can fix it~" He didn't know what did it, but something about Hyde turned him into a teasing minx in the bedroom... or in this case the shower. "I do have a week worth of wanting to touch you all pent up..." He kissed down his chest, teasing his nipples with his teeth before going down further to his erection. Without hesitation he took him in and started sucking him, cupping his balls and moaning as he did. He didn't want Hyde to be upset with him, playful or not.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum