Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell

Post  Miku Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:52 am

Well if Kanon wanted it rough then who was he to deny him? He pushed in a second and soon a third finger, searching out his prostrate and abusing it when he heard the teen cry out. Oh god those moans were like a drug to his ears, he wanted more. "You moan beautifully..." Miku move up to kiss him hungrily, pumping his fingers quickly until he felt Kanon was ready for him. He was average sized by no means, and Kanon was exceptionally tight. It would be good.

Quickly he coated himself and without too much warning, burried himself inside Kanon's heat. Kissing and adoring his neck while he waited for Kanon to adjust just a bit. He rocked his hips to help this, but was soon moving and building up to a steady but hard pace. Kanon wanted rough, and that's what he gave him. Strong, rough, but full of passion. He would carry Kanon everywhere if need be... this was too amazing though, even more so than when he had been with Takuya.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:04 am

Kanon's body shook with desire as Miku gave him what he asked for. It had been forever since he was taken. It felt amazing to have such power take him over. He was definitely getting high from this. Miku was right. This was going to be better then any drug. He didn't realize how big Miku was until he pushed into him. Kanon arched off the bed and gasped.

"Oh god!" He was surprised at how good it felt to be taken so roughly. He knew it was good but...wow. Then Miku started to move...slow at first but he picked up his pace soon enough.

"Ah...Miku...everything...I want every...thing...ah!" Kanon's hands were grabbing the headboard that was bolted to the wall. He couldn't remember such pleasure from sex. Miku knew just what his body wanted and gave him everything. It was like a violionist on a stradivarius. He wanted more...needed more. The teen's arms wrapped around Miku's body only to scratch up his back.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:14 am

Miku groaned loudly and braced his arms on either side of Kanon's head, giving himself the leverage to thrust harder into him. He loved Kanon's voice, strived to hear more of it even. To him knowing he was bring Kanon this much pleasure was better than anything. The nails scratching down his back only added to the sensation though, "Oooh fuck... Mm. So tight... God why didn't we do this sooner...!"

His mind wasn't even thinking right now, other than he knew he'd wanted Kanon and would keep wanting him forever. Kanon didn't know it but he had Miku wrapped around his pinky finger and then some. He would do anything for his new lover. Anything.

"I love your moans... best drug I've ever had..." Miku kissed him hungrily and started aiming for his lover prostrate, loving how much more desperate Kanon became with every thrust against the nerves.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:21 am

God if only he could stay in this state forever. He had no idea why they didn't but he wanted more. Anything more he could get...anything. And Miku did. His new lover found his prostrate which sent Kanon into exstacy. He was all but begging for Miku to do more to him. He desperately wanted more. His leg was tensing around Miku's hips as he thrusted into his willing body and Kanon was sure by now Miku's back was probably bleeding but he didn't care. He was trying to grasp Miku and keep himself there so he could feel everything Miku was doing.

He was kissing Miku with as much passion and demanding as he could. those kisses were telling Miku that he owned Kanon. Everything about him was his now...Kanon wouldn't be straying from his new lover. Not ever.

"Oh god! Ha-harder! So...ah! Oh god Miku...more...mmph!" One of Kanon's hands moved to brace himself on the headboard again when he realized that their activites were bringing him closer to the piece of wood. That didn't stop him though. He was trying to meet his lover's thrusts. This was by far the best sex he'd ever had.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:29 am

Miku was almost sure a few of Kanon's scratches were bleeding, he could care less though. Those could be bandaged later, but feeling this way, like he was high as a kite without the drugs? It was more amazing than he ever thought possible. And by the feelings he received from those kisses Kanon would be his for a long time coming. He could only hope.

Kanon's begging for more and meeting his thrust made him get more erratic. Has hands grabbed Kanon's hips and lifted him, puling him to meet with each of his thrust, "Ah...! God--Kanon... c-close... Cum with me..!" Miku was holding out and slamming into him as hard as he could muster without fearing hurting him. One injured partner was enough, as it was he'd be amazed if Kanon could walk after this... They had to get back to the hospital though... after a nice hot bath though... and possibly even some fun in there.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:37 am

Kanon's eyes were rolling into the back of his head as he felt his orgasm coming. Miku wanted them to cum together. Seeing as how Kanon was clenching the way he was and Miku's erratic thrusts...they would. After a few more thrusts from his new lover Kanon grabbed him and nearly screamed his name as his climax washed over him. Feeling Miku's coat his insides only made it better. He never it could feel that good.

"Oh god...Miku...oh fuck...wow..." He was definitely high. That feeling wasn't something you could beat. He'd be wanting more very soon. Good thing he knew how to handle pain and was quite resilent with it. His breathing finally became normal again after about 10 minutes Kanon flipped them over and sat up, realizing Miku was still inside him. Feeling him there made Kanon shiver in happiness.

"Mmm...if we could do this every morning I wake up with morning wood...oh god...I don't think I want to ever give you back. That was the most amazing sex I've ever had. Do that to me every time and you can fuck me whenever you want." The teen grinned as he leaned down and kissed Miku, moaning when he felt him move out of him a bit.

"Surprisingly enough...it doesn't hurt that bad."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:58 am

Miku gasped when he felt Kanon clench around him, moaning and clinging to him as his seed filled him. God it was more amazing to cum with someone you were bonded with than he remembered. He was glad it was Kanon though, it made him incredibly happy. When his lover rolled them though it made him moan, he always felt doubly sensitive after sex... "Then don't, keep me forever and I'll give you anything you could ever want... Mmm..."

He moaned into their kiss and thrust into him, enjoying the shiver it gave him... Surprisingly he was still hard enough and only growing harder. Hopefully Kanon wouldn't mind. Miku groaned and moved to prop his back against the head board, "I'm glad it doesn't hurt, I'd hurt you..." His hand tangled into his hair and pulled him into another kiss. His arms looped around his back and held him close, "I think a nice hot bath is in order... and maybe some more fun in there while we're at it." He grinned and rolled his hips up into him, brushing his prostrate in the process.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:07 am

Kanon gasped softly when Miku thrusted up into him. He could tell Miku could go another round. Another round of that was not something Kanon would ever deny.

"Mmm...a nice hot bath...but we'll make such a mess with the water...you won't be able to be as rough. Well...You could...I'd just have to be on top...but I don't mind that." Kanon grined as he moved to show Miku why he didn't mind it. The younger man's arms wrapped around Miku's neck and pulled him up into a sitting position.

"I'm glad I yelled at you...promise to keep me up all night? No sex for awhile makes you crave it like mad. I'm easy to please too. Don't hold back on me and I'll give you anything you want." Kanon's hand found Miku's fluffy hair as he grabbed it and pulled Miku's head back a little to move to his neck, kissing and his neck and biting his shoulder softly.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:19 am

Miku grinned and kissed him, "Even with you on top I wouldn't hold back from being rough..." He let himself be pulled up and nuzzled his neck, nipping it softly as Kanon spoke, "I promise I wont displease you, tonight, tomorrow, during our vacation-- ah! Mmm..."

Miku was a sucker for kink, a little pain never hurt anyone. And when Kanon pulled his hair and bit him... Oh he was just begging for a long night of moans. Quickly he rolled them though and looped his arms under Kanon's legs and pulled them up. "We're not going to have any problems if you do that... I like feisty and kink. They make me want more." The blonde started moving slowly inside him to tease him a bit.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:32 am

Kanon moaned softly when Miku turned him back over. "Then we have a-a few more places to stop by then...we've gotta stock up...are we taking this to the bath or are you going to have me here?" Not that he would mind. Kanon's nails were scratching lightly on Miku's chest but his eyes were asking for more.

"Your choice...we've still got to go back to the...uh...center today..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:45 am

"Hn... And what if I said I was going to keep you right here like this, moving slowly and teasing your over stimulated body? What would you do?" Miku smiled teasingly at him and gave him an occasional hard thrust at random with the soft ones... until he pulled out of him completely and let his legs down, "We need that bath, I'd hate for the nurses to suspect anything. This isn't exactly legal... But I don't care."

He pulled Kanon into his arms and got off the bed, making his way into the bathroom and sitting Kanon on the tubs edge and starting the bath. He dropped a massage oil bead in before slipping in and opening his arms for Kanon, "Come here you..." He pulled him in and positioned him above his member, pushing into him carefully and keeping him there, "I like being inside of you... it makes me feel closer to you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:02 am

Kanon groaned at Miku's teasing. "I would do something to force you into giving me what I wanted." The teen gladly followed Miku into the bathroom. He wondered if Miku knew his birthday or just that he as underage. When they were in the bath with the warm water filling up around them, Kanon moved his hips a little for Miku to get used to his body again.

"You know...I'm only seven months from being legal...and I can consent to this. Just don't let my dad find out...at least until I'm 18..." Kanon's hand found Miku's hair again as he kissed him roughly, silently asking for what he wanted.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:09 am

Miku moaned into their kiss, only pulling away for air, "Last I checked a year is 12 months, I think we'll be covered." he kissed him again and bucked his hips. He wanted Kanon to ride him, they could clean the mess up later.

"Ride me... as hard as you want." When Kanon started moving Miku moved to meet him, they wouldn't last nearly as long this way but Kanon could feel in control more this way. And he loved to be dominated just as much as Kanon did. "Oh heaven... Ah, you're still... damn tight. Mmm... Faster..." His hands found Kanon's hips and helped him to move.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:14 am

Kanon grinned, happy that Miku didn't stop what they were doing on age technicality. "That it is..." He started to ride Miku, trying to position himself nicely. His lover started to help him and soon they were back at their frenzied pace, desperate for more. Kanon was currently starting a war with Miku's tongue while moving fast enough to splash a good amount of water onto the floor. Who cared...he'd call Aki to come clean the boat before they set sail.

"Oh fuck...ah...I can't...move fast enough..." Kanon's desire was mirrored in his lover's eyes. It was amazing how easy he got over Bou...well that still hurt actually, but Miku was overriding everything. That was all Kanon could concentrate on and all he wanted.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:23 am

"W-we have... all night to make up for it...! Ooh... Mm... Kanon~" Miku's body already felt on fire even if they weren't going as fast as before. This was enough... for now. "Once that vacation is scheduled... I'm taking you back here... and fucking you until dawn. Unless you wanna try for some dominance again..!!" Just the idea of Kanon taking him made him moan and thrust harder. He wanted to make Kanon cum again, he knew after that first time they both wouldn't last as long, but after today they would be more than ready. He was sure of it.

All because he knew that Kanon would tease him to the point of breaking all day... and that he'd probably prolong it as well.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:31 am

Kanon gasped loudly before moaning. "Well...if I do...you'll be comp-oh god....completely submissive....chained...and teased....begging for it..." The whole thought of tonight adding to what Miku was doing to him sent him over. Kanon's body was too sensitive. He rested his head on Miku's shoulder as he caught his breath.

"Clean up...then clinic...and saying goodbye..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:42 am

Miku found his release shortly after Kanon, he held him close and nuzzled his shoulder. "I'll be there with you, I promise." While Miku had his kinks and such Kanon would find out soon enough just how loyal and supportive he was. When he was completely devoted to someone they got everything he had to offer and then some. He just hoped that would be enough for Kanon.

Cleaned, dressed, and ready to go they headed to his car and sped off to the hospital. The nurses of course asked where they had been and what happened, Miku simply told them they had car troubles and decided to make a night out of it. But that he also had discussed Kanon's release and that Kanon was placing himself in Miku's private care.

"Wow really? So you'll be working from home right Miku-san?"

"Yes, but I'd like to go ahead and call in that years worth of vacation time, Kanon has more than earned my trust that he'll stay clean." The nurses were shocked, but still went with it. It was very rare for Miku to have complete faith in someone, Kanon had to have been special... Which he really was. "I'll help you gather your things Kanon, shall we?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 am

Kanon found himself dressed and back at the hospital soon enough. While Miku was still filling out papers for his year's worth of vacation time, Kanon went to see Bou. Bou...his beautiful Bou...was looking horrible.

"I hate this place...they won't let me have anything Ka-chi. I want to go home...I want to go with you." The teen just shook his head though.

No Bou...you need to stay here. You need to get well...I'm going away. Travelling a bit. I missed Rei and I want to spend a while with him."

"Who the hell is Rei!? Were you cheating on me Kanon!?" Kanon stepped back at Bou's reaction.

"Bou. Bou! Rei's my boat. You know...the one you saw, instantly hated and never went on? Yeah, that's Rei. I'm going out to sea for a bit...no way to get drugs out there in the ocean so I'll be better off. I'm sorry things ended the way they did Bou but...it's for the best. You'll see...you'll get better and you'll find someone who can really keep you clean and happy...I didn't. Good bye Bou...my sweet sweet Bou." Kanon placed one last kiss on Bou's head and left. It was a sad goodbye but it was needed. Now he could finally move on.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:12 am

Miku stood outside of Bou's room and heard the whole conversation, and when Kanon came out of the room he opened his arms and hugged him tightly. He couldn't think of anything to say, sometimes silence was best. But with all the paperwork done and his vacation filed, they were leaving the hospital again and heading to his home this time.

"I figured maybe you'd like to see my place, and possibly test out a few things if you're up to it." His hand found Kanon's and held it softly in his own, "Are you okay Kanon? I heard your conversation..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:19 am

Kanon held onto Miku but refused to let the tears fall...though he knew they would eventually. Kanon walked with Miku and smiled at the thought of testing stuff. "What kind of stuff?" When his new lover mentioned Bou he found himself getting sad again. They were in his driveway when Kanon stopped.

"No...no I'm not. I'm thrilled to be with you and I already love what we have but...it hurts. It hurts so much to give Bou up. I-...I know we weren't right for eachother but I loved him more then life for nearly a year. That's not something that can be given up so easily. I thought it was...but...it hurts. It feels like my chest is going to crumble and I'm just going to collapse. And the o-only thing stopping that is you...you who are so beautiful and strong...and caring...you gave me what I needed and are giving me what I need. It can't be easy for you either given our relationship...I just...I have to cry...I have to let it out..." Kanon's tears had already started by the end of his second sentence. He felt so weak. Even though it hurt to have Bou gone, he wanted to do whatever it was that Miku was asking if he wanted to try. He desperately wanted to be with Miku...even if he still felt the pain of Bou's new absence.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:23 pm

He stood still as Kanon spoke... He knew something like this would come eventually, he just did expect it to hurt him so much as well. His feelings went out to Kanon, he wanted to please him and make him happy as well. And right now sex wasn't what Kanon needed. He needed some good old fashion cuddling and a chance to vent his feelings. So when his lover finished his sentence he went to him and pulled him into a hug, stroking the back of his head and kissing him, "Just let it out... I'll be right here for you."

Miku scooped him up into his arms and moved inside, sinking into one of his chairs as he cradled Kanon close... He wanted to be with Kanon no matter what, he knew he did. But he'd also had five years to get over his bonds... Hopefully Kanon didn't feel like he was cheating.

"There's no need to rush anything Kanon. I will always be here. I understand that it's not going to be easy but for you I can handle that. You're worth it to me. If I knew there was a way to fix or give you everything I would... I would do it in a heartbeat and not think twice." Even if that everything included doing something about Bou... He would give his place in Kanon's arms up if that was what would make Kanon most happy.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Miku had picked him up and brought him inside. He held onto him as he cried. All of Bou was leaving him. The only thing that would be left were memories. Miku would be there and that was all he needed. After about an hour his tears slowed and stopped. He stayed in Miku's arms though, holding onto him and kissing his neck softly.

"Thank you...for being there. I'm better now...I promise. I-I'm better. I'm ready to move on with my life. My life with you is what I want...and where I will stay for a very long time." He smiled as he leaned in to capture Miku's lips, shifting his body to straddle his boyfriend's lap.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4