Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell - Page 3 Empty Re: Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:28 pm

Kanon followed behind Miku and grabbed his own drink of choice, sobes. He grabbed a 24 variety pack and headed to the counter. "The major shopping will be quite fun. It'll take a good couple hours at least." This was fun. He was happy to have Miku there. If he wasn't Kanon wasn't so sure he would've said no.

"You like sweets huh?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell - Page 3 Empty Re: Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell

Post  Miku Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Miku smiled and nodded as they walked out of the store, "Yes, I love sweets. Sweets got me through my withdrawls." Kanon was lucky, he at least had someone to lean on. Miku's therapist was not nearly as helpful as he was trying to be for Kanon. He had himself as far as he was concerned.

"Feel free to steal some~"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:05 am

Kanon smiled. "I may. That pocky looks very yummy." He looked over and saw one thing that made his entire day. He grabbed two bars of his favorite chocolate bar.

"Zero bars. That's my crave food wind down. Well...sorta. Come on. It's a clear night. There's something you've gotta see." Kanon led Miku back to his boat and settled everything down below before going above deck to steer the boat out of the harbor.

"I'm going to show you the milky way."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:15 am

"Alright~" Soon they were back on the boat and moving out of the harbor. He was happy to find they didn't go to far out though, just enough to see the milky way, "Oh wow... I always thought it was amazing out in the country side but this, this definitely tops it." Miku was lounging out on the deck, speaking to Kanon as he walked out. He pulled out a stick of pockey and held it between his lips, looking up at the crystal clear skies. He couldn't wait until this trip they were plotting.

"If this is what we'll be see every night I can't wait." Miku almost wanted to do some moon bathing... Laying out naked under a full moon, the warm, salty ocean air blowing across his skin... Yeah... That sounded amazing. Maybe he'd come out here on a night Kanon was sleeping. He seemed to be a pretty heavy sleeper.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:29 am

Kanon looked over at Miku. He bit his lip when he saw the pocky dangling from Miku's lips. He couldn't let it happen though...unfortunately. They'd be on a boat for a long time and he couldn't do that with him if it didn't go right.

"C-can I have a piece of pocky?" Kanon moved out onto the far end of the deck and laid down. It would be a nice night to relax...and it would be the kind of night him and Bou would be going at in the park...not anymore though...nope. Now he had no one.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:39 am

"Hm? Oh, sure, here~" Miku pulled out a stick of pocky and offered it to him, finding it kinda curious that Kanon had stuttered. He drew in the piece he had in his lips more until it was finished off. He grabbed another stick and popped the end into his mouth just as Kanon accepted the stick.

Miku rolled to his back and just watched the sky, "This is so peaceful, I can see why you love it so much." This kind of life would break anyone of an addiction. "Hey Kanon, when we go out, we should get some alcohol. I haven't been drinking with anyone for a while, can't be too harmful if it's just us out of a boat right?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:33 am

Kanon looked at Miku. He wouldn't mind that at all. "Just so long as we keep it below deck. I don't want one of us falling off the boat. I wouldn't mind it. It'd be nice to get off shore for awhile." Kanon went to lay down next to him.

"Think you could get used to this kind of life?" He certainly could. He wished for this kind of life. Just him and the open sea.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:56 am

"Of course, no need to risk our lives that much." Miku smiled and closed his eyes, just letting the sea breeze wash over him... This was amazing. It was amazing to know Kanon wanted a life like this once he was completely freed. But at the same time very sad, a life on the ocean was very free... While his life did not allow for that kind of freedom. More reasons why they would probably never work...

"Honestly? This kind of freedom would be amazing, but there's a lot of things that tie me to the shore... There's still a ton of people I have to help." But a year would be okay. Miku's motivation for getting clean was helping others like him, while Kanon's motivation for being clean was the ocean. Two things that in the end, couldn't go hand in hand.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:04 am

"Well staying at sea forever would get lonely. That's why even the most seafaring have to dock once in awhile..." Miku was required to stay on land...damn. He wanted to be with him. A year would be enough to satisfy him.

"What about going out on your days off? Would that be alright?...I would stay here if you wanted to do that." Kanon was trying to hint that if Miku wanted him to, he'd stay on land with Miku until he was free again.

"Besides...as much as I love the sea...I don't want to get burned out on it, you know? I want to be able to enjoy it always."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:16 am

Kanon was... compromising? Well if that wasn't surprising, He thought long and hard on the idea before he answered, "I could go for that, going out for short trips every other week and such. When I don't commit myself 100% to someone like I do you I have more time off. Don't get me wrong though, I've enjoyed this immensely." Miku smiled,thinking back a bit how they're crazy friendship had started...

"As long as you don't get burnt out on land waiting for me though I don't foresee any problems though."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:22 am

"I won't mind cause I'll be sleeping in my boat for one and waiting for you is not something I can see myself getting burnt out on." Kanon smiled at Miku before getting up and stretching.

"It's getting a bit chilly up here. Join me below?" The teen held out his hand and guided Miku back down below deck and to warmth.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 am

He took his hand, stretching and yawning himself before taking his hand again and going bellow deck again. So Kanon was going to live on his boat... "You're more than welcome to stay at my place too. Lord knows it's plenty big enough, just an offer in case you're ever bored." Smiling at him he flopped back on the bed, and after pondering on it undid his shirt and took it off. He was still wearing a muscle shirt, but that button down shirt was constricting. Maybe he should have stopped by his house first... Of well. Tomorrow would come soon enough.

"Excuse my stripping, I tend not to be so comfortable in button downs all the time."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:57 am

Kanon's eyes couldn't help but roam over Miku before removing his own shirt. "I don't really feel comfortable in anything but boxers...though you found that out already with your ungodly early wake up hours." He grinned as he turned the cd player on only to have soft ocean waves and a flute playing on the cd.

"There...nice and relaxing..." Kanon settled under the covers but quickly found himself cuddling up to Miku before drifting back to sleep again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:06 am

Miku giggled a bit, "That's not my schedule, blame the rehab center. I just don't wanna suffer alone so I wake you up to enjoy you~" Though he wasn't complaining. He liked what he saw when he woke Kanon up, watching him groggily roll out of bed and stumble around for his clothing. For someone who was a recovering drug addict he was pretty healthy body wise. Not super skinny, unlike Bou...

Soon he noticed though that Kanon had fallen asleep, but they were still floating out in the ocean... Huh, good thing he knew how to man a boat. He pulled away from him carefully and went to go steer them back to the docks, which thankfully didn't take long. He was still pretty tired himself and once the boat was tied off he went back bellow the deck and into Kanon's arms. He was chilled and Kanon seemed all the more willing to cuddle close and warm him up.

This... this was what he wanted, a life on the sea or ocean didn't matter. Having someone you liked close though? That was the life he wanted... And with that thought in mind he easily fell asleep.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Kanon found himself loving waking up. He usually hated it but Miku was right there. He woke up to his smell, his breathing, his body heat. If only...

"Good morning...it's well it's about ten. That's more normal then seven. You want to head back into the harbor and go get that vacation?" Kanon had sat up but realized two things at once. One, he was pretty much laying on Miku and two....he had morning wood.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:27 pm

He mumbled a bit as Kanon spoke, "Hn...? We're already in the harbor... Steered us there last night. Now lay back down, I already know they can't deny me... I may as well own that hospital..." Miku was still half asleep as he pulled Kanon back down above him, not even noticing Kanon's early morning problem. He was just enjoying the extra sleep he was actually getting.

After a few minutes though Miku finally realized he wouldn't be getting back to sleep... Sighing he opened his eyes and blinked slowly, "Morning... You feel rather firm this morning..." Miku smirked down at him, Kanon was definitely still a teenager. Still waking up with a morning wood, he was glad he'd gained control of that.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:35 am

Kanon didn't care that Miku pulled him closer and started to go back to sleep. He didn't mind that is until Miku mentioned his problem. Blushing the teen moved away and sat up. "Yeah...I-I usually don't get it...the last time was the first night I slept next to...Bou. I-I'm sorry." Kanon ran to the bathroom and closed the door. He only got morning wood when he was with or dreaming of someone he wanted. Unfortunately it was both. He had an amazing dream about him and Miku in the bed...getting hot and steamy under the sheets. Then to boot he woke up next to Miku. Oh that was a nice dream...too bad it wasn't real. He had to take a cold shower or degrade himself to masturbation to get rid of this problem.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:56 am

Miku watched him run off, he knew what Kanon would be doing... God would he love to help. But he had to remain professional... No matter how good the idea of the teen moaning and trembling bellow him sounded in his brain. Damn if he didn't stop thinking about it he was going to have his own problems!

Groaning he flopped back on the bed and strained his ears to listen for what was going on in the bathroom... Though and evil idea came to his mind. So evil that his body was already up and going before he could even stop himself, "Kanon? Hey... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you off, that's a common thing you know? I just didn't know that I still had such an effect on people." He was smiling a bit and a pushed off the door, "I'll wait for you on the bed~"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:08 am

Miku was at the door...shit. "Well if you could take it I'd be fine with that..." Did Miku just say he'd wait for him in bed?! Oh dear god. The teen groaned and slid to the floor. Of all the things to say...sighing he got up and opened the door. His erection was still horribly visible.

"You aren't playing fair! Y-you can't say stuff like to me. Especially not after that...after that dream. You don't play fair...if you say something like that then you better be ready to pull me on that bed and fuck my brains out. Ah...nevermind." His mood swings kicked in. He probably just ruined that year boat trip and didn't doubt Miku signing him to another doctor. He went back to the bathroom and groaned. What the hell did he just do!

"Fuck...Kanon learn to keep your mouth shut..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:38 am

Oh wow if that wasn't just... an amazing display of emotions that really had just made him want to pull him on the bed and fuck his brains out. Had Kanon not ran away he probably would have... The bathroom door closed once again and Miku was left to think... Well.

Standing, he walked to the bathroom again and yanked the door open, catching Kanon as he fell backwards. Miku pulled him back towards the bed and pushed him down on the bed and crawled over him, pressing his lips demandingly over Kanon's and pressing his body against him, "Don't take that tone with me unless you're ready for me to throw you on the bed and fuck your brains out." He kissed him again and groped at his shaking body, either Kanon really wanted this or he'd be switching doctors very soon... Regardless the blonde wanted to fuck him... He was almost desperate to touch his smooth skin.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:12 am

Kanon was leaning against the door when it was yanked open. Miku was taking him back to the bed and oh good lord those lips! He was really going to do it?! Kanon felt his body shaking with excitement as Miku removed his clothes. The teen was only too eager to do the same.

"I didn't think you would. Ah...baby oil...bathroom...third cabinet..." That was all he had and once that was out Kanon stopped kissing every inch of Miku's skin he could reach and pulled back.

"Fuck!...I don't have condoms."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:22 am

Miku groaned inwardly as they both raced to strip each other. It was all he could do to not just rip everything off of him... Luckily Kanon's voice interupted him, he was about to get up and get said baby oil but the other brought on a problem.

"Dammit! ... I'm clean. Are you? I'm sorry but once I get going it's hard for me to stop..." This statement was proved as Miku crawled back over him and stripped his boxers off. He kissed and nipped all down his body. He pulled away quickly though and muttered an apology as he went to go fetch the baby oil, laying it on the bed next to him as he returned and came back over him. He went to his neck and kissed there, no marks until after today though... "Please...? I promise it will feel amazing, better than any high almost... If you let yourself enjoy it."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Kanon nodded. "They tested me when I was admitted into the hospital. Totally clean...I don't care if we go without...ah...you have very capable hands..." Kanon was responding to everything Miku was doing to him. He didn't need to apologize, Kanon was enjoying it.

"Oh god I can't wait for this...do anything you want to me Miku...anything." Kanon's hands found Miku's hair ass he pulled him up into a hard, demanding kiss. The teen had no doubt this was going to be amazing...better then just about any high.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:12 am

"Mm... don't tell me that. Cause then I might just keep you forever and get crazy jealous if you ever went to anyone else. It's been five years for me... I stopped cold turkey from drugs and sex, this... this means something to me." He wanted Kanon to see that this wasn't just a quick fix for him. If he did this he'd want a commitment... He knew he probably couldn't really expect that, but he could hope for it. And hope that Bou never tried to weasel his way in once more for old times sake...

"Think on that while I pleasure you..." Miku trailed down his body and took his erection into his mouth and started sucking him eagerly. One hand fondled his balls while his other moved to get lubed and prep him. He slid a single digit into him and moved it slowly, curling his finger slightly when he pulled back. His goal was to please Kanon, and he hoped to be doing a good job.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:43 am

Kanon grinned as his leg moved around Miku's waist to pull him close. "Mmm...you promise? I'm yours...for as long as you want to keep me." Kanon rathered liked being owned and dominated. It made him feel...oddly wonderful to be owned. He knew he shouldn't but the twisted part of being owned by a guy just made his body twitch in excitement.

"You don't have to take it slow with m-me...I can handle rough...promise." Miku's slow prep felt good but Kanon was very needy and wasn't really in the mood for slow. Hot, rough, and fast however was his cup of tea. That warm mouth surrounding him was helping with the slow prepping. Miku had done this before....five years of not doing this made a person rusty. If this was Miku's rusty god help him when he got warmed up.

Last edited by Kanon on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next