Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell

Post  Miku Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:40 am

Miku pondered on it for a while, no one else would probably want to go and actually enjoy it... "Alright, I'll go with you. Any offer to get a day off isn't passable. Come on." He stood and went to go get Kanon signed out for the day, and soon they were in his yellow camero and speeding down the road.

"I hope my driving doesn't scare you, I love speeding." He smirked a little as he passed several cars and got to the docks within half the time it usually took. "I've never been here before, you have full rights to lead the way."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: Only Way to Salvation is to go Through Hell

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:45 am

"Oh I don't mind. You should see me in my porsche 911. Nice silver. I love to drive it on the autoban. Best place in the world for racing." Kanon looked completely comfortable in Miku's car. He grinned when they reached the docks. "Okeh. First things first. We need to get coke and salt water taffy. That's the first step. Then we have to stop by Won's and get some food for later. Then...then you'll get to meet Rei." Kanon's eyes were gleaming. He was like a little kid. The docks was his escape. He couldn't wait for today. This was going to be fun.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:54 am

The way Kanon acted was his constant reminder that the teen was much younger than him. It was probably the main thing that kept him from even thinking of possibly dating him. But Kanon needed treatment, not a relationship. Hell he'd just somewhat gotten out of one... One that he could see Kanon possibly going back to if they could work it out.

"Sounds great, but who's Rei?" Hopefully a good influence...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:13 am

Kanon moved over to the stands and gathered the things he needed. He was happy to be out in the world again and for once he didn't think about drugs at all. "Hey Rei~ Long time no see buddy...you still purr like you used to?" Rei, Miku would soon find out, wasn't a person at all. Rei was a boat. It was expensive and had a below deck area that looked like a person could live there if they wanted but the boat also had fast speeds and autopilot with gps so it would know where it was going if Kanon so wished it to. It cost a lot of money to get him the way he was but this...this was Kanon's favorite place. This was where he ran to when his parents ran from him.

"Oh you still look beautiful." Kanon went below deck to find that the dark oak that made out the inside was still nice and finished. The fridge wasn't stocked but he figured that would happen.

"You know the best thing about this place?...It's never seen drugs. This was always a prue spot. I never brought or did drugs on here...alochol is another story but...no drugs. I had that porthole added the last time I upgraded along with the new fridge. This...this is my sanctuary. I wanted you to see it. Maybe once I get free of drugs...you might...go with me on a trip? You'd need a passport of course but it's so much fun sailing around. I always wanted to go on a long trip but was never really able to. He's smaller then other boats my parent's have but this was a 16th birthday present. This and the porsche. Come feel the bed. It's amazing. Egyptian cotton bed spread, Hand crafted quilt that my grandmother made. Goose down pillows.

"It's amazing. Plus, I have a bar that comes up so I don't fall out of bed if the seas get a bit rough. I also have a satellite hook up so I have great reception on TV, cell phone, and internet. It took forever to get one of those but I finally convinced Dad to let me use one. That's how I got the gps and autopilot. It's he amazing? You should hear him run too...oh adn the deck is good for fishing, sunbathing...and a picnic depending on the weather. I'm thinking about adding in sonar next so I can track dolphin and whales and maybe go watch them. I never intended to go out alone though. That's why I have an extra dresser here...for someone who wants to go with me. I also have a full sized bathtub. Don't ask about the toilet and stuff. That's the maintenance guy's area....soo...what do you think?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:38 am

Miku went to sit on the bed, propping himself up on his arms and listening to Kanon talk. Kanon continued to surprise him, despite Kanon saying he only had Bou to live for... He had something else to keep in mind. He wanted to travel, to site see, and he would almost wager Kanon liked photography to a point.

"I'd love to travel with you, God only knows I have tons of vacation time to burn." He hoped Kanon could see that he could really make a life for himself doing what he loved most. "I'm impressed. I knew your family was well off, but you don't truly come across as a spoil rich kid. You really appreciate this and what you can do with it. You've really come such a long ways... A couple months ago I wouldn't have guessed you could be so passionate about something such as this."

He pat the spot next to him so Kanon would sit, "I hope I can get you cured soon, you've got some big dreams in that head of yours."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:50 am

"I used to live in this boat man. Land as it's appeal I'll say. Racing...stores...famous landmarks. But nothing beats waking up sometime in the night on a full moon to see the water glistening in the window, lite up by moonlight, and seeing a school of clown fish swim by. I'm spoiled. I'll admit that. But in the ways most are. I really had to work to get this boat. My dad said I could build it but he had to see the work I was going to put into it. The research and stuff before he shelled out that kind of money. I was thankful he gave it to me. Now I have my own bank account that gets all the profits from one of dad's company's locations. All of it goes to me. He runs it and I get what comes out of that. It's more then enough for me...Bou hated Rei...he didn't like going out on him. I haven't actually taken him out in over a year...But Aki takes good care of him. He's the maintenance guy. Been working for my dad for years. Gets paid a lot of money to look after Rei." Kanon looked up at Miku and grinned.

"So you'll really come with me?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:07 am

"Of course I'll come with you, I promise I will drop anything and go." It was a tad sad the Bou disliked the boat, he actually enjoyed the ocean and water in general. "I used to go out all the time with an old friend of mine. I miss it actually..."

Miku laid back on the bed and sighed, "This feels like my bed at home... A bed I have not seen in a while." He'd been staying at the hospital so that he could be there for Kanon in a moments notice. Not that he was complaining, but sleep had not been as good as it had been.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:15 am

"Then nap. I don't mind a bit. I'll even set an alarm if you want me to." Kanon was already moving to the alarm clock and setting it for three.

"There that gives you...five hours. That should be good. When is the fastest you could set up that time off? Cause you're my counselor and since I don't bring drugs here I won't be tempted to do them. There for. All is good right? We could go shopping and stock the fridge full of good food and then get your clothes and some stuff from your house and go. It'll be amazing." Kanon was eager to go. He wanted off land for spell. Just...him, Miku, Rei, and the ocean. Sounded good to him.

"It's a good thing we don't burn."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:58 am

Miku smiled at Kanon's offer, "And just what will you be doing Kanon? I can't very well watch you if I'm asleep you know." He still smiled as he propped himself up on his elbows. Good sleep sounded good right now, but he had to know Kanon's plans.

"And as far as to when I can go, you really are my only patient right now. After Bou was caught and then you tried to kill yourself I had to make a choice, of course I chose you. So really as soon as you want, I'll just have to sign you out to be placed in my care. If you want we can sign you out today and you could just stay with me for a while. Your parents will be out of the country for a while I'm assuming?" He wouldn't mind housing Kanon, in fact it would probably be most helpful and amusing for both of them.

"Come on, it'll be fun, you'll get to see me in street clothes and you'll be able to be out of the sterile hospital. And if you get worried about drug temptations I'll be right there for you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:39 pm

"That sounds good. I...I want to be able to do that. I'm going to chow down on this chinese and then watch some tv...maybe take a nap too. I have a pair of handcuffs here. If you want I can chain us together that way you know I'm not doing anything." Chained up to Miku. Not too bad of a thought.

"I really want to sail though...could we do that? Please?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:56 am

Miku couldn't help but laugh and make himself comfortable on Kanon's pillows, "I'm not that tired. Just comfortable. But if you wanna hang out here all day I have no qualms. It's cozy. Though if you wanna be chained to me..." Miku winked and just relaxed on the bed, watching Kanon just enjoy life.

"As soon as we get you signed out I promise, we will."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:01 am

Miku didn't say no to being chained to him...maybe he would be interested? But...wouldn't that be bad if they got into drugs again? "I wouldn't mind at all actually. Here. Try come of your food. It's delicious." Kanon grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. He went to his tivo and found something very glorious.

"Oh my god! I forgot I set these to season record! Yes! I have all of Ghost Hunters and the Cleaner! The cleaner is about William Banks. You know that guy that's on a mission from god to get people clean from drugs? I loved that show...even before I got into them. And Ghost Hunters is just...well it's my favorite show. Will you watch some with me? I bet you'd like The Cleaner."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am

"I've actually watched The Cleaner before... his ways aren't very practical, but then again it is a drama show. Ghost Hunters is good though." They both settled in and watched the two shows, Miku did in fact end up falling asleep next to Kanon. He honestly couldn't care less when they went back to the hospital, Kanon would be coming home with him soon after anyways...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:51 am

Kanon was so excited to watch his favorite shows but after a few of them he noticed Miku did indeed fall asleep. Huh...cute. The teen turned off the tv and curled up next to Miku, snuggling up to him a bit. He missed his hide away. This place felt more like home then his actual home did.

"Miku...thank you...for saving me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:08 am

Miku's body instinctively curled against Kanon's his arms holding him and not letting him escape... This was so peaceful for him... And when he woke up he was surprised to find himself holding his patient close and not wanting to move. He could stay all night close to probably the only person he was really close with.

"You're actually cute like this... Free of the drugs and happy... I hope I can keep helping."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:13 am

Kanon felt Miku's breath and moved closer to the sound of his voice. His head was underneath Miku's and his nose was nuzzling into his counselor's neck.

"...Mi...cha..." The alarm started to go off only it had been set for eight, not three. Kanon woke up and started to stretch. It was only then he realized how close to Miku he was.

"oh! S-sorry...I tend to seek out warmth. Hence all the pillows...I surround myself most times."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:22 am

Kanon was nuzzling him... Nuzzling him! Miku jumped a bit when Kanon did, "N-no, it's fine. You were fine, I have plenty of warmth to share." He looked to the alarm clock, three... wait three?

"Holy shit it's three a.m... Guess there's really no point in going back tonight... We can go in the morning and get you placed into my care. I'll put in for my vacation too." Ghost Hunters was still on... but they'd already seen that episode, "You wanna stay the rest of the night?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:53 am

"Could we?! I'd love to! We'd have to venture out for more food though...unless you're good with taffy and left over chinese." Kanon moved and settled himself back up. This was a life he missed. A life he wanted.

"It'll be so great tomorrow...I just...I have to tell Bou goodbye. I won't be seeing him for a long while, if I ever do again. I mean...I love him but...that's not something we can come back from. Especially since he has no intent on giving up drugs...he still wants heroine. I don't think he'll stay clean and I can't be near that." Kanon sighed softly as he grabbed a chinese takeout box and started munching on lo mein.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:03 pm

"At three in the morning?" He laughed and poked Kanon, "Isn't that when most of the druggies are out? At least that's when I always went, no offense of course." He smiled at him and sat up as well, stretching and moving to scratch his belly. Naps were good, he decided. This Vacation was going to be a good thing for him if this is what he got from just a day and a nap then he definitely wanted more.

Though when Bou was mentioned he frowned and looked down, "I've given him all the help I can Kanon... But I can't force him to stay clean after he's out. I wish I could, for you and himself..." Kanon still loved Bou... But Kanon wanted to move on from the drugs, but that meant letting go of Bou. "I'll be there for you still even after you've been released, I promise." Miku but a hand out to rub Kanon's back before reaching for his of chinese food. This was good...

"How long do you want me to take off?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:54 pm

"True but they also know the best places to get stuff to eat at three am. Remember. They're used to cravers." Kanon shrugged and made himself comfortable. He was so happy it was unbelievable. Things couldn't get any better.

"How long? As long as you can. I don't want to come back to port for a long time. We are going out to sea tomorrow right? You aren't going to make me stay on land are you?" Kanon was still munching on his food as a new episode popped up for Heroes. Well not new. He'd set that on reminder.

"Oh! Heroes...want to watch?" Kanon smiled as he turned it over to the channel and moved to snuggle up to Miku while grabbing the bag of taffy.

"...do you mind me being this close?" He didn't want to upset Miku in anyway. He was hoping to get closer to him...something about Miku drew him in. Kind of like Bou did only better. With a deeper sense of desire.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:00 pm

"In that case I'm taking the year of vacation I've saved."

Miku's arm went around him without a thought and he shook his head, "No. I'm quite comfortable around you, I did fall asleep next to you after all." He smiled and went back to watching the episode with him, when over he pulled Kanon to the edge of the bed with him and stood, holding onto him bridal style as he did so.

"Food times, I think those munchies are kicking in." He put Kanon down on the ground and and put a hand on his lower back to lead him out of the boat. It seemed to stay there as they walked through the docks. Miku justified it with he didn't want anyone to steal him... Right.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Kanon watched the movie with interest. He was very happy to be around him. Nothing was better then that. "Ah..." The teen giggled as Miku picked him up. This was nice. He didn't mind Miku's hand on his back. In fact Kanon put his own hand around his waist. He was leaning on his shoulder when a guy came up to him.

"Kanon! Long time no see. Long time no see...what's your fancy tonight? Old stuff? Usual? Or this new stuff I got. Nice and fancy. Lasts for hours." Kanon looked up at the guy.

"Shawn...I'm clean...sorry."

"You went straight on me?...well...not that straight. Where's Bou. He was my best customer..."

"Still in rehab...he's gonna be there awhile. It's nice to see you Shawn. But pass the word will ya? I'm clean and not looking back." The guy shook Kanon's hand.

"Yeah I'll spread the word...have fun...and don't go getting into too much trouble with this new guy you got. I wouldn't let him go either...he'll be snatched up quick." Shawn smiled as he made his way back up the docks and left Kanon and Miku alone.

"Sorry about that...he was our main source. I didn't know he'd moved to the docks."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Miku's arm pulled Kanon a little closer to him when the guy approached them, a drug dealer here... And one that Kanon knew at. Though to hear Kanon declare he was clean to the dealer and to spread the word, it made him oh so proud. He smirked a little though when Shawn thought they were an item. A nice idea, but one that would probably never happen. He was nearly five years older than Kanon and his therapist to boot.

"Come here," Miku pulled him into a hug before they continued on again, "I think you're more ready than you know." Miku was Kanon's crutch, he understood that, but he also knew there came a time to ween yourself from said crutch as well. Something Kanon was doing without himself knowing.

He pulled back from the hug though and they continued their walk to the store, "And I think Shawn is mistaken, I haven't had any interest shown for me since Takuya passed away." Granted it was probably because he didn't want anyone else after that and never presented himself as available... But Kanon had sparked his interest, that was for sure. But that didn't stop him from thinking that it would never happen...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:42 pm

"Maybe...but I still need you." Kanon didn't want to let him go. He found himself at the grocery store and grabbing the cup ramen. "Shrimp flavor...oh shrimp. Oh!! We should get some sushi. And some soda..." He was so sick of the food from the rehab. He was food happy.

"Okeh...what do you want Miku?" Kanon was thankful for the blond and didn't want to let go...not yet...not if he could help it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:18 pm

He couldn't stop the laugh that sounded from him as he watched Kanon get food happy, it was cute. Though he could understand, the food at the rehab center wasn't the best. Though everything Kanon grabbed looked amazing. "Just for tonight right? Let's save the major shopping for when I get my vacation." He smiled and browsed around a bit, what Kanon had was good, but he loved junk food. Junk food as in Pocky and Pooka.

He went to the candy isle and got a few boxes of each, then looked to Kanon innocently, "I have my weaknesses too." Grinning he grabbed a few more candy items and a 2 liter of code-red before he stalked off towards the check-out. Miku was happy now that he had his sweets, he hoped Kanon would want to share some with him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next