Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Close your eyes...

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Close your eyes... - Page 2 Empty Re: Close your eyes...

Post  Kanon Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:17 am

"No...it didn't...you're still calm aren't you? This was just a setback. They aren't as willing to let you go as long as you're attached. If you give yourself to another immortal you'll be protected and unable to be harmed. They'll have no choice but to let you free." Kanon was afraid to tell Miku that he was an immortal. It would only complicate things and probably force him to run away.

"Don't worry. We're going to take care of you. I promise."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 am

"But... I've already seen it, what will happen." Miku looked at Kanon then to Mina. The picture of their dead bodies was still clear in his minds eye... He had to go, had to get away from them and keep you safe. But he had to make them believe he trusted them... and to a point he did. He knew that they probably could protect him... but he couldn't risk it. Thank god he was calm or he would have been in hysterics...

"I am still calm though... but if that is going to happen every time I'll just pass... It's too painful." He didn't like seeing them dead... "I'm gonna make some nice hot tea for everyone, don't go anywhere." Miku just nodded, he would stay a couple more days... then he'd leave.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:30 am

"It won't. Bad timing is all. Miku please believe that we can help you...don't run from them. They'll only find you faster if you leave." Kanon was worried that this would lead to something bad. He wanted Miku to stay and the more he thought about it...the more he actually wanted to have him. Keep him. Though that was a choice only Miku could make.

"Is there anything I could do for you? Just name it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:42 am

But they already knew... the Shadow that came over him was bound to have told them... "Can I ask... Why you care so much? I mean... we've never met before... The first time you saw me you thought I was a rock... What... what do you get from helping me?" Miku looked over at him, wanting honesty. He was completely grateful to Kanon but he didn't understand...

"You'd have a lot less problems if you just threw me back in that grave yard..." Miku looked down at his small hands... Who would ever honestly want to keep him around? He was so messed up...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:47 am

Kanon sighed and got on the bed, taking Miku's hands in his own. "I care because you are worth it. You've got a bright soul and a large heart. You're spirit was damaged by this cult...I want to help repair it. I hope you can see that all I want to do is help you. Besides...my life would be a lot more boring without you. I like my life interesting...and that's what you do. Make it interesting." Kanon smiled at Miku and pulled him into a hug.

"I promise we'll keep you safe. They can't get you here."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:52 am

Miku looked down at his hands in Kanon's... such a difference... Though he looked up hopeful at the other, "Does that 'here' include the back yard?" It may have seemed silly... but he loved being outside and near flowers... On the rare occasions he was allowed out of his room that's what he liked doing.

"Sorry... I... I really don't like being kept indoors all the time... But I fear going outside alone, come with me?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:55 am

A grin spread across Kanon's face as he nodded. "Yes, that includes the backyard." He stood and guided Miku to the backyard. "You can come here anytime...and if you need to, I'll come with you every time. Just call me and I'll be here okeh?" He moved and laid down in the grass near the lillies. He enjoyed their fragrance. He was glad he could keep Miku calm. It was good to know it was helping.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:03 am

Miku followed him outside eagerly. He was already in love with the looks of Kanon's back yard, it was even better to be out in it. He watched the other lay next to the lilies and decided to go lay next to him, "I always liked lilies most... I never knew why... I used to think, when I was younger, that that was probably what my mom smelled like. It was comforting..." He curled closer to Kanon, it felt like the closer he was the more calm he felt.

"You should come out here with me all the time... this is nice..." His head rested on Kanon's shoulder as he let his eyes slide shut. The sun felt great on his skin... it was warm and comfortable. And he didn't feel like he had a worry in the world right now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:06 am

"It's possible. The strongest scents to a person are the ones they pick up in early childhood. I will. Every night, weather permitting." Kanon smiled softly at him. "Just relax...I'll take care of you." He meant it too. If he could somehow get Miku to want him and give himself freely to him then he would be able to protect him for good from the cult that was trying to get him.

"I'll save you...I promise."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:16 am

Another week passed, Miku had been noticing Kanon more and more lately... Maybe, just maybe, Kanon seemed to be interesting in him too. He didn't feel too bad about his looks either, he looked a lot healthier ever since he came here... he even smiled more. Tonight though... was not his night. He woke up from yet another nightmare about Kanon's death, and in the middle of a huge storm to boot. The thunder rumbled loudly and scared him...

Perhaps Kanon wouldn't mind him sneaking in... just for the night.

Quickly he got up and treaded down the hall, not caring that he was walking around in just his boxers. A particularly loud clap of thunder made him jump and quickly slide into Kanon's bed, ignoring the fact Kanon was naked. He clung to Kanon and hid his face between his shoulder blades... hoping he hadn't disturbed him too much.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:25 am

There was a big storm coming in and Kanon knew he'd be sleeping well tonight. He never slept in clothes though. Not that anyone ever minded. No one ever crawled in bed with him...until tonight. Kanon woke up in the middle of the storm to find Miku quivering against his back.

"Storm scare you? Or just the thunder and lightening?" Kanon moved to face Miku despite his current clothing problem and Miku's clothing being barely anything. He still turned and held onto him.

"I'll protect you. You don't have to be afraid of anything with me near."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:30 am

"When they wake me up they do..." Miku cuddled closer to him, and was just about settled in when his hand trailed down his side... over his hips... and then his smooth legs... Oh god. Miku lifted the blanket to look and sure enough, "Oh god... you're naked. I am so sorry! I-I shouldn't have... Oh my..." He was blushing darkly and his whole body seemed to heat up with his embarrassment...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku's embarrassment. "Don't be sorry. I always sleep like this. It's nothing to be embarrassed about if you were scared." Instead of what a normal person would do, Kanon pulled Miku closer. "There isn't much difference between what we're wearing. I can still feel you despite the boxers Miku. It's alright though. I don't mind."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:21 pm

Well if that was the case then Kanon could also feel him getting hard by the thought of being so close and nearly naked..."W-well yeah... b-but I looked..." And honestly liked what he saw. But Kanon didn't mind right? So it was okay... Despite still being nervous he snuggled in closer to him and wrapped him arms around him.

"Thanks... If you don't have a problem then I shouldn't either... I kind of like this anyways..." He mumbled the last part so Kanon probably wouldn't hear, but that certainly didn't stop his blush or twitching member...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Kanon could feel Miku and found himself wanting so much more. He moved them so Miku's back was on the bed as he gazed down at them. "Miku...I have a confession. I have to tell you something." He looked into his eyes and was about to tell him he was immortal but...didn't. Instead he leaned down and softly kissed him.

"I like you...a lot. I-If you want to go back to your room I understand...I just thought you should know how I felt in case...well in case you start to feel something. It's not intentional. It just happens around you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:54 am

Miku made no motion to move as Kanon rolled him to his back, "W-what...?" He found Kanon's lips over his, he wasn't sure how to react. He... He liked him? Liked him, liked him?! Miku's chest fluttered when he heard those words. But then again the image of a dead Kanon still haunted him... If he got close to him... he would die. That wasn't something Kanon deserved... But he wanted to be selfish, he wanted to have something that was his only.

"It... it doesn't bother you that I'm only seventeen? O-or that... I've already been had? That... that I'm not perfect?" Miku looked up at Kanon with scared eyes, but still timidly he allowed his hand to come up and stroke his smooth cheek with his thumb...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:58 am

"No one is perfect. You have a past...albeit not a good one but you have one. I won't hold that against you. And do I really look that much older than 17?" Though Kanon only looked about 19 he was really pushing 460. But...Miku would never know that. Kanon let his eyes close as he leaned into Miku's hand. If Miku gave himself to him freely...then he would be free. He would be able to protect and save Miku from the cult and from the other immortal. He just hoped he was lucky enough for that.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:19 am

"Only a little older... Your eyes make you seem older..." Miku's other hand moved to his face as well now, he enjoyed the smoothness of his skin. He was so much different than every other person he knew... he couldn't explain it. "You're too good to me... I hardly deserve it... But I'm glad I have you..." Miku leaned up and kissed him timidly, a thank you, "I want to do something, anything, for you... cause... I-I like you too... But I've... I've never felt like this towards anyone before so I don't know what to do..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:35 am

"I know one thing but it would mean you would have to trust me completely and know fully that I won't hurt you...I can erase all those men from you. Make sure that you know only good from an expierence that has caused you nothing but pain. Please...let me take you tonight and I promise, they will never again be felt inside you." Kanon deep blue eyes searched Miku's looking for approval. He hoped that the other would let him...and give himself willingly. He desperately wanted to...he wanted to keep Miku. In the short amount of time he'd been here Kanon had grown very attached to him...he wanted to have Miku...wanted to be with him in a way he'd only been with one before. The one who made him immortal.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:44 am

Miku swallowed hard as he looked up at Kanon, Kanon wanted him... but not in the ways that the cult member's wanted him. He wanted to have him as only his! Soon Miku was blushing at the thought but his body responded nicely to the idea.

"I... I trust you. More than anyone. I have... no problems surrendering myself to you. I want to only know you from here on..." Miku leaned up and kissed him again, only this time he let it linger. He wanted at least this one time... to be special. He wanted to know what it was like to be actually wanted.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:49 am

Kanon smiled at Miku's surrender to him. He was happy to know that Miku trusted him enough to do this. This...this is what would save him. To be another's. No immortal could touch what another had without it willingly giving itself up. And the cult could never again touch Miku after tonight. That's what made everything so glorious. Kanon moved to start kissing Miku slowly, lovingly. He wanted this soul to know true passion and desire. He hoped that Miku would understand this was more than just sex...or saving a person. He hoped Miku would understand that Kanon truely wanted him.

"Is it alright if I take off your clothes?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:21 am

Miku couldn't help the gasp that left him when Kanon started kissing him, there was so much emotion... This wasn't just payback or sex to Kanon. He could feel everything the other was wanting him to know through his lips. After tonight... he belonged to Kanon and Kanon alone. What he hated... was that he wouldn't be able to have him for long before the Cult would be at their doorstep and killing him... He was going to save him though. His new found lover had saved him, now he would be returning the favor. He just hoped... Kanon understood.

The question caught him off guard though, he even giggled a little, "You mean my boxers? Of course... I want to be able to feel you, all of you." And he couldn't very well do so if he had his boxers on. It amazed him that only that tiny bit of fabric was what kept Kanon from claiming what was soon to be his forever.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:30 am

Kanon smiled and removed Miku's boxers, still kissing his skin as they slid down his thighs...his calfs...his ankles...and off his body. The immortal moved back up Miku's body, though he did nip lightly at Miku's thighs. They just looked too tastey. He got off the bed once he reached the blond's lips again. There was something they needed and it wasn't something he kept on hand at his bed, though it was a thought that he might have to take into consideration. Kanon moved into his bathroom only to reemerge a moment later with a bottle of body oil.

"We will need this if it is to be pleasurable to either of us."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:42 am

A mix of Kanon's lips and the thunder outside were making his body shiver, it was quite an amazing feeling. He pouted when Kanon left him though, but was happy to see him return. His arms opened and he gladly held Kanon close, this was just so different. He thought for sure he'd be scared of sex forever... but not with Kanon. Then again Kanon did make him feel normal...

"I'm glad you were the one to find me... I don't want anyone else in your place... Only you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:47 am

Kanon grinned at Miku and pulled him close to him. "I'm very glad to hear that...you have no idea how happy that truly makes me." He kissed Miku as he laid him back down, his tongue asking for permission. It wasn't that long until Kanon was coating three of his fingers and hoping to distract Miku from the sudden intrusion of his digits. He wanted this to be good for him. It was a prayer he was daring to ask for that Miku not relapse to thinking he was back with the cult.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next