Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Close your eyes...

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Close your eyes... - Page 6 Empty Re: Close your eyes...

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:23 pm

Kanon smiled at the woman and nodded. "Uh, yeah. Yeah he is. This is Miku. Miku, this is Ari." The immortal started taking shots of the people and the buildings, wanting to show how many families lived there and how bad the living conditions were. The day was uneventful for the most part. At lunch he got to sit with Miku and hold him close. It felt good to do that in public.

"I love this...you...me...it's nice."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Miku followed Kanon around and watched all the families, he felt so bad for all of them... Though when lunch came he happily went into Kanon's arms and cuddled him. "I hope this actually does something for them... these are all really nice people. I wish I could help them somehow..." Some kids ran down the steps from one of the houses and started playing with each other. He watched them curiously as they disappeared.

"Ari has been watching us..." Not that Miku cared, he just liked being with Kanon, but he had a feeling Ari didn't much approve of him... One of the moments she looked over he moved to kiss Kanon then made eye contact with her, letting her know with his eyes that Kanon was very much his and she would have one hell of a fight on her hands if she tried anything.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Kanon shrugged. "We went out a few times. She's not my type. Thought I would try dating a girl for once but...I much perfer guys. You have nothing to worry about. She's just jealous you got me." Kanon nearly moaned when Miku kissed him. He was so happy to have him though he was sure part of that was for Ari. He knew Miku was letting her know to back off. He didn't really mind either.

"Miku...baby...what would like to do tonight? Movie? Dine out perhaps? We could grab Mina and take her with us."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:17 pm

He wasn't worried, but the woman needed to know her place... and it wasn't lusting after his boyfriend. He was glad that Kanon didn't mind him doing that though, he almost seemed to be helping in a sense.

"Both sound great, I've never had a family outing." Unless you counted being tied down to a tomb and left for two days... which he didn't. Even though that was allowed him to meet Kanon. That was the best thing the cult ever did for him, "Shall we finish for the day? I'll give Mina a call and let her know the plans."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:57 pm

"I'm almost done baby. Go ahead and call Mina. Let her know to get ready for dinner in a nice restaurant and a movie." Kanon went back to snapping shots while Miku called. It wasn't long before they were leaving and going off to home to get Mina. "This will be a nice night. Finally a new member of the family. What kind of food would you like Miku?" Kanon and Mina knew the best places for everything. They were going to treat Miku to whatever he wanted tonight. Welcome him to the family.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Miku nodded and called Mina, she was quite excited to be going out tonight. And once Kanon was finished and Mina was picked up it was up to Miku to decide where they would eat... Oh boy. He thought on it for a bit, "Some mexican food actually sounds fantastic." He wasn't sure why he was craving extremely hot food, but just the thought made his stomach very happy.

"Well in that case, we need to go downtown, there is the best mexican food I've ever had there. Aside from genuine Mexico cuisine."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:20 pm

"Which you will get to try very soon. Just wait Miku. You'll be seeing the world in a whole new light." Kanon got them downtown and was happy to find that Mina and Miku had bonded somehow. They really were a family unit now. "Okeh. Here we are. And then in a months time we'll be down in South America. Doesn't that sound good?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6