Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to have you close

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Just to have you close Empty Just to have you close

Post  Maya Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Maya was out in the yard. He hated Radwan's. Just because he burned down a house doesn't mean he should have been locked up in a juvenile hall. He had all his lighters taken away, too. It wasn't fair to deny a pyro his only source of catharsis. His cellmate gave him one and now he was in the corner of the yard, hiding behind a tree, lighting a small fire of dried leaves and twigs. He sighed, grateful for the smoke and flames. It was like a drug, fire. He needed it like smokers needed nicotine.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Just to have you close Empty Re: Just to have you close

Post  Aiji Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Aiji was going nuts. So many little lambs he could hurt and slaughter...oh how he wanted to...but no. He had to 'behave' if he ever wanted out of this hole. Right now he needed his nicotine or someone was going to die. He smelled smoke...and where there was smoke...

"Hey, scrawny...move." Aiji took out a cigarette and lit it using the fire the leaves and twigs made.

"The lighter. Hand it over. Now."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Suddenly another inmate was there, using his fire and demanding him to move and give up his lighter. Maya shook his head, his eyes almost showing fear. He held his lighter as something precious and he needed it more than this smoker did.

"N-No." He said, attempting to stand up for himself. Maya knew he could easily get his ass kicked for his answer, but he had lost too many lighters to other inmates and the guards.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:36 pm

"That twig fire did shit. I need the lighter to light my cigarette or you're face will find that flame. Now give it!" Aiji was in no mood to toy with the toothpick. He snatched the lighter and lit his cancer. Oh that nicotine felt good in his lungs. So, so good...once he had that first drag he was a bit more agreeable and tossed it back.

"They took mine this morning. I could have stabbed that guard for taking it. Taiji or whatever his name is. Evil prick...he'll find my hands around his neck if he touches anything of mine again. What's your name scrawny?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:40 pm

"But--!" He pouted as the snappish inmate stole his lighter. He sat there, defeated, looking down at the ground as the other lit his cigarette. So much for finally having a lighter. But then he tossed it back. Maya was stunned. He hid the lighter in a pocket, not wanting to lose it again. He nodded at what the other said. He'd heard much of Taiji but, thank god, he never got stuck in solitary or any situation where he could do something to him.

"Um...it's Maya..." He said, somewhat quiet.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:44 pm

"Maya...how about lamb? Sheep? Something very innocent and easily preyed upon. I like...toothpick. Easily snapped in to. Name's Aiji. Sadist. In here on assault and battery. You?" He didn't mind the shy company that much. It was better that he had his cigarettes though...but he only had a pack. This was the first of his last 20...that wasn't good. Once he was out...oh god would this place be hell.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Maya was a little taken aback at being called a lamb and a toothpick. He wasn't skinny. Why was this guy calling him a toothpick? A sadist, huh? He didn't like the sound of that. Aiji. He seemed violent.

"I uh...I'm a pyro. I burned down a house...on accident..." He said, fidgeting a little. He didn't really know what else to say. He didn't feel like he needed to be here and yet, he was.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 pm

"Phht! No wonder you're stuck in here. No one would believe that story." Aiji put out his cigarette. It was gone now...one of 20 percious items. He sighed and stood up. Stamping out the fire he moved back, about to head inside.

"Good luck toothpick. The guard's coming so I would move if I were you...hide that flame too. I might need it again to light my air." With that he walked away. Well he wasn't bad looking at least. Aiji would be seeing him again soon he knew.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:18 pm

Maya pouted as Aiji put out his little fire. He even whined a little. He missed the flames already. He stood up as Aiji started to walk off. For some reason, he didn't want him to leave. He liked having someone's attention. No one ever talked to him. Even though the other inmate seemed violent and angry, Maya wanted a friend.

"Hey, wait..." He said. Aiji turned and Maya had to think a second for something to keep him around. "I uh...well...my cellmate...he's um..a klepto...he's got all these packs of cigarettes...but he doesn't smoke. I could...um...get some...for you...I mean, if you want..."

His heart was pounding suddenly. He didn't want to be on this guy's bad side. If he could just win his friendship...maybe he would look out for him.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Precious things? Maya had access to a lot of them? "Hmmm...that does peak my interest more than anything else would...in return...well I'll use your lighter and keep you company. That's about as nice as I get. The more you give...the more...agreeable I become. Five packs and no harm comes to you. A whole carton and...well I'll let you decide what you want." Aiji was grinning as he walked with him inside.

"I'm up in the old classrooms during lunch if you need to find me. It's a nice solitary place. Gives me the quiet I need"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:47 pm

"Okay. I'll uh...I'll get see what I can get you." Maya smiled and watched him walk away. He turned back and leaned against the tree, biting his lip a little. Friendship and protection. And from someone that stunning. Someone strong like that. Maya was excited. Time to go back indoors and Maya went directly to his cell to speak with his cellmate. He just had to get some cigarettes now.

A few weeks had passed. Maya's cellmate had been thieving more cigarettes for Maya to, in turn, give to Aiji. The sadist seemed to appreciate it and he was somewhat kind to Maya. He wasn't the best for conversation, but Maya didn't have to be alone anymore. During lunch one day, Aiji had even prevented one of Maya's usual bullies from attacking him.

During the fourth week, Maya realized that he had been growing strongly attached to Aiji. His feelings were starting to grow fonder than just friendship. He started to have a crush on him. He hoped so much that it wasn't obvious.

One day, Maya's cellmate managed to steal two cartons of cigarettes from Taiji. And, surprisingly, they were the type of cigarettes Aiji enjoyed most. Maya, beaming, made his way up to the abandoned classrooms, to the one that Aiji usually hid in. There he was, sitting by the window sill. Maya entered the room, holding the cartons behind his back.

"Hi Aiji." He said. His stuttering seemed to disappear when he was around Aiji. He felt comfortable around him. Even thought he was mean and rude sometimes.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Aiji was sitting in the room he was always in pondering about Maya...he'd actually grown attracted to him. And in the worst possible way. The little lamb was going to end severely hurt if he let Aiji any closer. His desires weren't usually held back. He wanted that blonde beneath him moaning...screaming...oh did his body ache for it. But he had to refrain from doing it.

Maya wouldn't bring him cigarettes anymore...he wouldn't stay around him. Though as if right on cue, there he was...and hiding something.

"And what is my lamb hiding today?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:00 am

"I'm not hiding anything." He said, smiling a little as he started walking towards him. He only ever hid the bruises and scars that Aiji had given him. There was that time, of course, when he actually had to go see the nurse about what Aiji did to his leg. He suffered through it all, though, because of the happiness it brought to him. A sadist. Maya knew that. He dealt with it as best as he could. But now...well...he wanted his own happiness.

He stood in front of Aiji, still smiling, and held out the cartons in front of him. "These are for you. You said once...if I brought you many that I could have whatever I wanted..." His face turned red a little and his heart started pounding. He was afraid Aiji would turn him away and that their friendship would be over.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:19 am

Aiji looked at them...cartons...two of them...of his favorite kind...uh oh. Maya wanted something big. And that something was most likely for Aiji to leave him alone. That he didn't want beat anymore...shit. This wasn't going to be pleasant...but he'd let him go. This lamb was obedient to the end...and he did bring what Aiji had requested.

"O-okeh...let's hear it. What do you want?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:24 am

Maya saw the look on Aiji's face. He was going to say no. He just knew it. Maya looked down at his feet, scared to ask. "Well...I, uh...it's just that...I'm...I mean..." There was his stuttering again. He blushed and shuffled his feet. He didn't know how to put it. He didn't want to ask and then lose Aiji. Their weird relationship was all that Maya had now, in this place. He was almost shaking with his worry.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:36 am

Aiji knew it. He hopped off the desk and moved back to the window. Fuck. What was he going to do now?

"Go...I won't hurt you anymore...I'll leave you be. Just like you wanted." 400 cigarettes wasn't worth it. He wanted to say no. That Maya couldn't leave. But he told him he would give him whatever he wanted...that included letting him go.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:39 am

Aiji moved away. Maya looked up, scared. He didn't want to go. That was the last thing on his mind. He moved over to the window, towards Aiji. He was stuttering and scared, but he was getting the wrong idea.

"Aiji...that's not w-what I want...." He said, his eyes showing how much he didn't want to lose him. "I...I want...shit, I didn't think it would be this hard just to ask for a kiss..." He sighed and turned away, not sure what to do anymore. Aiji didn't want him. It was just so obvious.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:44 am

Aiji heard Maya...he just wasn't sure he heard right. He turned and pulled the blond back to him. "What? You wanted a kiss?...then...why were you stuttering? The only time you ever stutter is when you don't want me to hit you and are afraid to ask."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:50 am

Suddenly, Aiji's was gripping his arms. Maya was scared that Aiji would push him away...or hurt him too much. More than he can bear. "I-I stutter when I'm scared...scared to ask you...I d-don't want you to say no...a kiss...Aiji...you said...any-anything I want..." His voice sounded shaky.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 am

Aiji shook his head and pulled Maya close to him in a deep, actual kiss. He wanted him...Aiji moaned. He actually let out a moan and pulled Maya even closer as he moved his lips away so they could breath.

"Well don't be afraid to ask..." He captured Maya's lips in another kiss as his hands moved into Maya's shirt to scratch at his skin.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:03 am

Maya whimpered, melting against Aiji as they kissed. A kiss. A real kiss. From this sadist who would rather scratch at his skin and watch him bleed than hold a conversation with him. Aiji's lips were so soft. And, though the kiss was demanding, it was gentle. Maya wrapped his arms around his neck, giving in to the scratches at his side and kissing back, sucking lightly on Aiji's lip, hoping for more. God, this felt so good.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:07 am

Aiji got off the window and all but pushed Maya down onto some old PE mats. This would be good enough. He scratched particularly hard to get Maya to gasp. Then his tongue came out to play. This was going to heat up fast.

"Go. I don't know where you can get some...but go get lube. Bring it back here...and bring a condom. Those I know you can find." Aiji sat back against the wall. This...Maya...oh god was that a good kiss. He wanted it...and he wasn't going to be denied for long.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:19 am

He squeaked as he was pushed down onto the mats. He didn't care about the grunginess. He'd let Aiji do most anything to him. And with those lips on his, he was puddy in the sadist's hands. He gasped and writhed and then Aiji pulled away. Maya thought, for a split second, that was all he was going to get. He did only ask for a kiss, after all. But then those words.

Maya sat up and looked into Aiji's eyes. He'd seen that look before. It was usually a lust for Maya's blood. But this time...it was different. It was for something else. Deeper lust. Without another word, Maya scurried off the mat and out of the room. He made his way quickly to his cell. His cellmate wasn't there. Good. He riffled through the klepto's locker and he found it. A condom and some lube.

He had to hide while the guard passed and then he ran back up to the classrooms. Maya was out of breath and he came right back to the mat, breathing heavily as he held his hands out to Aiji, a condom and lube ready, just as he asked. Maya wanted this so bad.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:25 am

Aiji waited for Maya. He was going to do something he'd never done before...he was going to be gentle during sex. Aiji's gentle was still quite rough but...he wasn't making him bleed. Maya came back and held the items out to him. He was such a good lamb. Aiji took the items and set them aside before grabbing Maya's hips and pulling him into his lap for more kisses.

"Breathless and gasping for air...stay that way."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:28 am

Maya let himself get pulled into Aiji's lap and he blushed at what he said. He nuzzled against him, kissing at his neck, taking liberties he wasn't sure he was allowed to have. There were lines they were crossing and Maya was still not sure where they were anymore. His hands wandered along Aiji's chest, feeling toned muscles under his shirt. Aiji smelled so good. Maya's heart was beating wildly, anxious for whatever else Aiji would give him.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next