Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to have you close

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Just to have you close - Page 8 Empty Re: Just to have you close

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:23 pm

Aiji was getting close. He could feel the precum inside him. Maya was stroking him and the teen knew what he was wanting to do.

"Maya...oh god...this is...so...amazing. Ah...oh god...oh god. Maya..." He started to constrict around him and could feel himself start to cum. He was letting his orgasm take control as he scratch Maya's back. There were dark red lines running down the other's back. Aiji understood why Maya loved it now...if only he could feel him cum now...
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:49 pm

Aiji came and clenched around him. Maya's mouth hung open in a silent scream. That was all it took for him to fall over the edge. Maya filled him, surprised at the feeling of it. He was fill of ecstasy and satisfaction. He'd never felt anything so perfect. Maya whimpered and tried not to collapse on top of him. He eventually pulled out of him and laid at his side, breathing heavily.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:12 pm

"See...why I...love it now?" Aiji was panting next to Maya as he moved to pull him close and cuddle him. He held him tight as they got under the covers.

"It feels odd...to feel you inside me. This was a...first..."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:20 pm

"Yeah...me too..." Maya curled up next to him, breathing heavily. He brushed the sweaty hair off Aiji's face and smiled at him. "I love you."

Maya closed his eyes and nuzzled against him, kissing the spot on Aiji's neck where he marked him. This was his now. They both belonged to each other so completely. No way could anyone take him away from this. It was too good to be taken away. They would have to fight, but something as good as this was worth the fight.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Fight they did...to the point Aiji had to be removed from the courtroom and held in contempt. He was pissed at Maya's aunt, spewing lies. Saying he broke his shoulder and nose and things...it was angering. He was ready to snap her neck when the warden of Radwans and a few nuns showed up. He moved Aiji in front of him and guided him with a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm here to testify that this young man has done nothing but protect Yamazaki Masahito. But may I first say that Yamazaki is of age to choose his guardian in a matter of this...why not ask him where he wants to be?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Maya thought all was lost. They took Aiji and it seemed like his aunt would win him back. But then the warden showed up. It looked like maybe they had a chance. The warden brought Aiji back and the judge gave in. He turned and asked Maya who he wanted to have as his guardian and Maya pointed right at Kikiyo. She was promptly granted full custody and Maya's aunt given a restraining order. Maya jumped into Aiji's arms and held onto him. They won. No one could take Maya away from Aiji now.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Maya wanted Kikiyo. The judge granted it. Yes! Aiji actually hugged the warden before he moved to hold Maya. He didn't care...he was going to kiss him in the middle of the court room. This was good...until Maya's aunt walked by.

"You won't keep him. I'll get that whore back soon enough." Then she was gone...Aiji's anger was flaring up again.

"And I can kill you in your sleep bitch. You aren't going to touch him. Bai bai now~" Smug and being a smartass. That was who Aiji was best...except with Maya. With Maya he was always his best.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Aiji kissed him right in front of everybody. Maya blushed furiously and tried to hide in the crook of his neck. Others came to congratulate him on winning and Kikiyo came and gave him a hug. Maya was busy and didn't even hear the passing of threats between his aunt and Aiji. Pretty soon they were on their way home and Maya could not be happier. He was quite a chatterbox the whole car ride home and even when Aiji was pulling him upstairs, Maya was just talking away and laughing.

In their room, Maya plopped down onto the bed and pulled his giraffe plushie into his lap. "Aiji, isn't this so great? She can't get to us anymore. We can do whatever we want. I feel so free..."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Maya was certainly happy about everything. It was good to see...he was happy to know that his lover was alright. It was good. The teen moved onto the bed with him and laid down.

"Feeling free is good. I love that feeling...and now you know it too. We are free Maya, free to be together and happy. Free to be...us. It definitely feels better. Like things will get better...come here." He moved Maya on top of him and kissed him softly.

"I can't believe how much you changed my life...and how great everything is now...I love you Yamazaki Masahito. Nothing will ever change that."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:39 pm

He tossed the plushie aside and went to cuddle Aiji instead. His kisses were sweet and now they had all the time in the world to be together. "And I love you Mizui Shinji, with all my heart." Maya nuzzled against him, so perfectly content. They both fell asleep and Kikiyo went out. The house grew darker with the coming night and the lovers slept peacefully. They didn't hear the breaking glass or the house being broke into. They didn't hear the footsteps coming up the stairs or their door being open.

Two people walked into the dark room to either side of the bed. The smell of chemicals was in the air and white handkerchiefs covered both of their mouths and noses. Maya struggled but the chemical soon made him pass out again. His last look was of the same thing happening to Aiji. His beloved Aiji.

Once boy boys had stopped struggling and had passed out, Maya's body was lifted off the bed and taken out of the room. The last thing the kidnappers did was leave a note right next to Aiji. It simply read 'I told you I'd get him back.'
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Maya was gone. Aiji woke up thinking it was a bad dream. No...not at all. The note terrified him to his soul. This was not good. He knew who it was that took him immediately. He was done being good. This bitch would pay. The cops weren't doing anything. Aiji took matters into his own hands.

He got a gun. He found her address...and was on his way to racking up a murder charge. No one took Maya from him.

No one.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Maya woke up, drowsy and groaning. His head was pounding. He tried to lift a hand to his head and found his hands were bound, as were his feet. There was duct tape over his mouth, too. Maya whimpered and tried to squirm out of the ropes. He never liked being tied up. Not at all. He tried to scream but the tape on his mouth prevented him from being heard. He had no idea where he was or who had done this. Well, he had somewhat of an idea. One that was quickly confirmed.

"Stop squirming, Masahito. We wouldn't want you breaking that wrist again, now, would we?" There was a laugh and Maya swallowed the lump in his throat. His aunt kidnapped him. He closed his eyes and prayed, hoping that Aiji won't do anything rash. He wouldn't be able to go on if he got in jail again.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Aiji snuck into Maya's aunt's house. She was such a bitch. He had on gloves...oh this was good. He came in and had the gun pointed at the aunt's head. Maya looked horrible...his sweet little dove. Oh she would die today.

"You stupid bitch...you stupid fucking bitch! Don't you realize what you did to yourself? Huh? I'm Mizui Shinji. Sadist. One of the worst to ever go to Radwans..." He cocked the gun and had it pointed at her head. He was glaring into her eyes. He could see it in her eyes that she had a feeling she was going to die.

"You took something that's mine. Now. You are going to untie him...get on your knees...and beg him for forgiveness. And you are going to do it without making a single move out of place. The moment you do...I'll shoot you. Won't even think twice. I'm sure you've heard about what I've done...I wouldn't get it in your head that I wouldn't do it. You are scum. You may be his aunt but to me you are a little ant that needs squashed. Understand? Now...untie him." His voice was cold and ruthless. He wasn't playing around.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:33 pm

A light came on and there was his aunt with a knife in her hands. Maya tried to move away but he was stuck in a corner. He was terrified and had no idea what to do now. And then there was the voice of his angel. Aiji was there. He had a gun. Maya was scared still. If Aiji killed her...even if he didn't, this could get him back in Radwan's. Maya didn't want that to happen. He couldn't lose him.

His aunt glared at Aiji and stood up to move over to Maya. She was afraid, but she was still bold. She ripped the duct tape off his mouth and Maya yelped in pain. She cut the ropes that tied his feet and went to cut the ones that bound his hands. She cut his arm in the process, mostly on purpose. Maya squirmed away and ran to hide behind Aiji. The cut on his arm was bleeding and he had a cut on his forehead that had matted his blond hair down. He was on the verge of tears but he felt stronger with Aiji there.

"There. He's untied. Leave." She said, still glaring at Aiji and holding tight to her knife. She may be afraid but she wasn't one to give up without a fight.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Aiji took the gun and shot her knee. "Don't get smart with me bitch. You hurt him...and I told you to get on your knees...and apologize." He shot her other knee forcing her to the ground. The teen moved and took the knife away. He made her apologize to Maya before he forced her to take the gun, with his own hands around it. He had gloves on so this...this was only his and Maya's words after this.

"Good. Now you good for nothing whore, you are going to take this gun...and swallow the bullet that's in here. You're going to commit suicide. Maya got out on his own and came back to me. I was home the whole time...but you aren't going to be able to say different because that little speck in your head you call a brain will be all over this floor. Is that understood? You do not take him from me. Not ever...and you'll never get the chance to again."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Aiji shot her. Twice. The pain caused her to give in and she apologized to Maya, even though he had a feeling she didn't mean it. Aiji was going to make her kill herself. That didn't sit well with Maya. He was almost scared of him. "Aiji...please..." He sad, reaching out to run his hand down his back. "Let's just go?"

He didn't want murder added to Aiji's list of faults. And this was Maya's aunt. True, he hated her but she didn't deserve to die. Not at the hands of his lover.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Aiji stopped when he heard Maya. "She'll tell. She'll go to the police and then I'll go back to Radwan's...I can't lose you. She took you from me...I can't let her get away with that..." Aiji was holding his anger back from Maya. He didn't want to scare him...but he wanted her dead. No more trouble...he wanted him to be safe from ever having this happen again.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:48 pm

"I know...but if you kill her..." He was shaking but he was standing up for himself. "I don't want you to be a killer, Aiji."

His aunt was already on the verge of passing out from the shots to her knees. Blood was pooling around her and Maya wanted to leave so badly.

"Isn't there another way?" He said softly. He didn't want Aiji to be a killer. As much as he needed Aiji's protection, killing was crossing the line.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:54 pm

He had stolen the gun so it wasn't going to lead back to him. "How are we going to explain this?...wait. I got it." He moved away from the woman and grabbed some of her valuables. He was going to trash them later in a dumpster but this was nothing seemed out of place.

"You're lucky Maya is here. You aren't going to say anything...someone came in here and shot your knees out and stole some of your valuables. You never saw me. You had Maya and he got away...ran when the guy busted in. If I ever find out you ratted me out...I will come back and finish this." He put the phone on the table near her and grabbed some of her things. Then he took Maya's hand and went to the door.

"You don't know who your attacker was...hope you can crawl to the phone." Then they left. Aiji dumped the gun and the goods. Taking the gloves and pocketing them so he could have Maya burn them later. They got home, his mom was still thankfully at work...but he sat down on the couch and refused to look up at Maya.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. I really am-...I would've killed her if you hadn't stopped me. I'm getting worse Maya...and you-you're getting scared of me..."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:02 pm

They finally got home and Maya took a deep breath, finally relaxing a little. He was scared and so glad to be away from his aunt. Aiji looked so pitiful with the way he was crumpled on the couch. Maya's heart softened and he crawled into his lap, wrapping his arms around him. "You saved me again." He said, kissing his forehead. "Thank you."

He smiled softly and ran his fingers through Aiji's hair. The anger was finally gone from Aiji's eyes and Maya was happy to see him looking better.

"You aren't going to get worse if you don't let yourself. I'm not scared of you, Aiji. Only what you could become if you let yourself get that far. Listen to me, I may be taken away from you and I may not. But no one will ever, EVER take my heart away from you. I love you so completely and I always will. So come on. Let's go burn those gloves, okay?"
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Aiji's arms wrapped around Maya as he held him. "I just...I can't stand the thought of you not being here...of you being somewhere else...where someone other than me could touch you...I just...I'm sorry. I'm being overly possessive..." He let Maya lead him out to burn the gloves but still refused to look him in the eyes. He had done something very bad...something he shouldn't have done...and now he was paying for it.

The fear that Maya was seeing more and more of him and wanting less and less was starting to weigh on his mind. He was going to be paranoid.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:10 pm

Maya didn't like how Aiji wasn't looking into his eyes. It made him sad. He didn't want them to get distant. It was late when Kikiyo showed up and Maya went to bed without Aiji. Maybe if he talked to his mother a little while, he would snap out of this and they would be okay again. Maya didn't want them to fall apart.

When Aiji finally came to bed, Maya turned to face him and wrapped his arms and legs tightly around him. He wasn't going to let him ago. He trailed kisses along his jaw and along his lower lip. "I love you, Aiji..." He kept muttering over and over again.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Aiji talked to his mother and got some good advice. This would hopefully blow over soon. He went up to bed only to find Maya holding onto him when he laid down. "Maya...promise me if I scare you...you'll tell me. Remember there is a somewhat good guy in here...and that I love you. That I would never harm you...not ever. Okeh? You are the one person I-I can't lose...I want you to think good of me...even though I know there isn't much of me that is." He moved and kisses Maya with a passion that he'd been holding in. It was weird of him to want sex at a time like this but he always did when Maya was involved. But he wasn't about to dare ask for it.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:20 pm

"There is good in you. So much good. I saw it on the day we met and I still see it now. I've been in love with you through pain and injury. What makes you think I'm going to stop now?" He asked, a little taken back by the kiss. His kiss said so much more than his words could and Maya kissed him back with just as much passion. Aiji wasn't going to lose him. Not ever. Maya still couldn't understand why he wanted someone like him but he wasn't going to ruin what they had by questioning him.

"I love you so much...you're my angel and you keep saving me. Don't ever stop..." He muttered, still captivated by his kiss. "A-and don't stop kissing me, either..."

He leaned in to kiss him again, pressing himself closer. He wanted Aiji's love. He wanted to feel those lips and those hands on his skin, worshiping him like he knew Aiji did. He craved it and after another close brush with losing him, he wanted to be reminded of what he had.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:22 pm

"If I don't stop kissing you...you'll end up very sore in the morning..." He had Maya above him again but in a way that he'd be riding him if they were doing stuff. He was scratching at his skin again as he kissed him. A little pain with that pleasure. It would be wonderful...if he was allowed to fuck him...
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next