Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to have you close

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Just to have you close - Page 2 Empty Re: Just to have you close

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:32 am

"Take it off." He was meaning his shirt, Maya's shirt...he wanted Maya to strip for him...and then remove his clothes...but strip first.

"You have started something that can't be stopped Maya. You take off your shirt...and this...us...we won't stop."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:36 am

Maya promptly took off his shirt, letting it fall onto the floor. "You mean...we can still be friends?" He asked, his eyes full of hope. He shivered at the sudden cold on his skin, goosebumps rising all over. It was a mix of the cold and nerves. He didn't know if this was a good thing. What if he was no good and Aiji didn't like him? Maya had only had sex a few times before and none of those times went well. One was even a technical rape. So he was scared. But he trusted Aiji wholeheartedly. He'd do anything for him.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:44 am

Aiji could see that Maya was eager...good. He grinned and had Maya stand up. "Depends. If you're good enough there may be a boy added onto that...strip. I want to see the skin exposed to me." Maya looked inexperienced and that made it all the better for Aiji...he wanted to be the best. The only one on Maya's mind.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:53 am

Maya stood there, scared a little that he wouldn't be a pleasing sight. He always thought himself chubby and dorky looking. Maya bit his lip and took off the rest of his clothes, letting them drop forgotten to the floor. He stood there bare before him, watching Aiji's face and hoping he looked good for him.

"W-well?" He bit his lip, unsure what to do now.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:36 am

Aiji watched completely entranced by Maya. It wasn't hard to see that he saw a beautiful body. "I like my new playground...Maya...take of my clothes...and blow me." He wanted to see Maya obey...if Maya obeyed and his inexperience conformed to Aiji...well he'd have some good news. At least Aiji thought Maya would think it good news.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:26 am

Maya blushed. He couldn't help it. Aiji was looking at him with a smile like that. And then Aiji gave another command. Maya complied, reaching out with almost shaky hands to lift Aiji's shirt over his head. He couldn't help but take a few seconds to run his hands down the sadist's chest. He looked so perfect to Maya. So tanned and muscled. Maya was scrawny and pale. Maya smiled at Aiji, leaning in to press their lips together so softly as his hand found Aiji's waist. He hoped he wasn't still shaking as he undid the other's belt and opened his pants. His stomach was full of butterflies and nerves crawled along his skin, making him tremble before the man in front of him. He wanted so much to be good for Aiji and here he was, scared that he wouldn't be able to perform to his satisfaction. Aiji would beat him if he wasn't good. He just knew it. And then he would leave him forever. Maya took a breath and forced himself to stop thinking. He could do this.

He kissed along Aiji's jaw and down along his neck, his hands dipping beneath the waistband of his boxers to feel the warm skin beneath. The kisses trailed down his chest while he pulled Aiji's pants down, exposing him to the cold of the classroom. Maya got on his knees, still trailing his kisses down Aiji's stomach and then his hip. He ogled the erection in front of him and licked his lips, looking up with his innocent and hopeful eyes as he opened his mouth and took him in.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:08 am

Maya was subtle and cute...and very...alluring. Aiji wanted him. Wanted him bad. His kisses were soft and gentle...almost loving. Aiji never knew love...didn't think it was real. He was starting to believe it was though. Maya seemed to be happy about this...and that in turn made Aiji feel elated. This was going to be amazing...he knew it. That look...those eyes...and that mouth. All three combined made the sadists eyes close in pleasure. He leaned his head back as his hands found that fluffy blond hair. Inexperience was paying off.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:39 am

Maya looked up at Aiji. It seemed he was doing well. He used his mouth as best as he could, adding pressure to the underside of his cock and taking as much of him in as he could. Maya's hands found Aiji's hips and he held onto him as he worked. He matched Aiji's moan, vibrations echoing up his shaft. His mouth started to move faster, more eager for giving Aiji pleasure. He wanted Aiji to enjoy this thoroughly. Maya just hoped he was still doing right.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:47 am

Aiji was definitely enjoying it. He couldn't take much more though. He had to pound into Maya. Feel his body constrict around him and hear his moans from it. He had to...there was no way he was going to stop it. Eventually he pulled Maya away from his cock and flipped them over. He kissed his soon-to-be lover roughly, conveying that he did very good and that Aiji wasn't going to wait much longer. The teen rolled on the condom and started to prepare Maya. He figured he'd need it...it was needed for those who didn't really have experience. It wasn't long before he was coating himself and pushing in.

It was only once Aiji was completely inside Maya that he stopped and waited.

"Oh God...you feel amazing..."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:56 am

Maya soon found himself on his back and being kissed. A kiss like this felt like a reward for doing well. Maya was happy. He pleased Aiji. He could see the desire and pleasure in the sadist's face and it made him want it all so much more. He felt nervous as Aiji started to prep him. His lack of experience made him nervous and scared. Aiji was being gentle, though. He was ready when Aiji finally pushed into him. it felt slightly uncomfortable but he knew that the best was yet to come. He bit his lip and looked up at Aiji, watching his face contort with pleasure, waiting for what came next.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:01 am

Aiji pulled back and pushed in again. That sensation was really making him want to pound into Maya. He was moaning softly at it. Eventually he couldn't take anymore and started picking up his pace. For some reason knowing it was Maya made the sex better. Aiji was feeling more pleasure than he usually did...and he was being gentle...

"Fuck Maya...oh god..." He was enjoying it very much. The blonde wasn't going to get away easy now. Aiji would want this again..and soon.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:05 am

Aiji's movements were starting to feel good and then, suddenly, he hit something inside him that made Maya cry out as pleasure burst through him. He gripped at Aiji's arms and started rocking his hips, moving with him in time with his thrusts. He kept hitting that spot over and over and Maya couldn't help the moans. They were incoherent words mixed with Aiji's name. He arched up to him, feeling something grip tightly at his stomach, something coiling around and building with each movement. He was getting close. His head fell back against the mat and he moaned loudly, almost a whine.

"Aiji...Aiji...I'm...I-I'm so close..." He moaned, unaware his voice might be overheard.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Aiji was moaning just as loud as Maya. He wanted him to cum. "Then cum for me..." He bite is neck to leave a mark as he continued his thrusts. That constricting Maya had...oh it was beautiful. It was so deliciously pleasurable that it was forcing Aiji's own orgasm. He was panting when he braced himself on his elbows.

"Holy fuck...that was good..."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Maya heard Aiji's voice and it was all he needed to fall over the edge. Ecstasy burst through him like blinding white light. His mouth hung open in a silent scream and his eyes were fixed closed. He'd never felt this good in his entire life. He finally opened his eyes, panting as he looked up at Aiji. He had that same look of bliss on his face. Maya smiled and reached out to brush the sweaty, matted hair off his face. Aiji still looked so gorgeous.

"T-Thank you..." He managed to mutter, not really knowing what else to say. He'd only asked for a kiss and he got so much more. Aiji was so good to him.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:12 pm

Aiji moved down and kissed Maya again. He was so...enthralled and drawn in. "You...are going to find yourself here...a lot more often. You're mine Maya..." He pulled out and took off the condom, throwing it in the trashcan. This was the start of something very amazing...at least to him.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:19 pm

You're mine, Maya...

Aiji meant that in more than just a sadist's ways. He just knew it. There was something more now. Something Maya couldn't explain. It was a good thing, though. He wanted to be Aiji's. Maya smiled and then he was getting kissed again. Aiji's kisses were addicting and he almost whimpered when he pulled away. Aiji pulled out and Maya whined at the loss, sitting himself up as Aiji threw the condom away. He felt cold and shuddered a little, a breeze coming in from the open window. Their clothes were scattered on the floor and Maya made to get dressed, looking over at Aiji first, almost as if asking permission.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:45 pm

"Yeah...go ahead and get dressed. Toss me my jeans." Aiji slipped back into his own clothes after using paper towels to clean himself off. This was going to get to him...he just knew it.

Almost a month went by and they were like this nearly everyday. Aiji didn't hurt Maya during sex but everytime it was amazing. He got such a high...it was very weird for him. He was sitting up stairs in the classrooms one day and heard people from out on the grounds.

"Yeah...he's leaving. Next week if he keeps up good behavior. Maya's lucky. Getting out on good behavior. I heard he's been sleeping around though. Spreading his legs for any guy who wants it. Radwans might be better without him...though a lot less action. He's a good fuck I hear. Does whatever the guy wants him to. I'm going to see about getting a piece of him before he leaves..." Aiji had heard enough he slammed the window shut and punched a wall. So Maya was...leaving. And sleeping around to boot. Oh he would beat him. Beat him and then ignore him. He was Aiji's...no one else's. Damn it why did he let himself get attached to him?
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Maya had never been this happy in his life. He spent all the time he could with Aiji. All the time that he could sneak away from the guards. No one really minded Maya. He wasn't a trouble maker. They knew to watch out for fires but Maya was kind and obedient. He did what he was told. But he spent more time sneaking up into the abandoned classrooms to see Aiji than anything else. They would be together and Aiji was getting less abusive. Maya was even calmer and not needing to start fires so much. It was heaven.

Today was no different. The nuns liked Maya and didn't care about him wandering off. He walked up to the classroom Aiji was usually in. Maya was sucking on a lollipop that a nun gave him and smiling widely as he walked into the classroom.

"Hey, Aiji. Sister Mary Peters gave me a bag of lollipops. Do you want one?" He smiled, making his way over to his friend and holding out the bag.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Aiji's hand wrapped around his neck so fast that Maya dropped the bag in surprise. "Don't you dare even try! I let you in. I let you get close to me. God dammit why did I bother!? You..." He back handed him. His fist clenched but he didn't have the guts to hit him anymore.

"Sleeping around with other guys...you were mine dammit! Mine!! But you're leaving anyway on good behavior so what does it matter? I don't want to see you, or talk to you again. I should've just told you no. 400 cigarettes weren't worth this." He was meaning the pain he felt. Pain he hated...and pain he wouldn't admit to. He had to hurt someone...anyone.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:36 pm

Maya yelped, dropping the bag and gripping at the hand around his throat. Aiji hit him and Maya fell to the floor. He was confused. What did he do to piss Aiji off? What Aiji said confused him even more. He didn't understand. No one told him he'd be leaving. And he definitely never slept with anyone else here. Well, except for that night in solitary, but that wasn't something Maya wanted. How did Aiji even find out about that?

"Aiji! Wait...please. Hear me out. I haven't been with anyone but you and...and wh-when Taiji forced me while I-I was in solitary...I'm not leaving early, either. Si-Sister Mary Peters said that even though I-I'm good...it doesn't matter...n-not here." Maya found that his eyes were welling up with tears. Aiji was going to ignore him. He couldn't leave. "P-Please, Aiji. Please don't leave me...please..."

He was shaking and crying now, so scared of losing him. "I-I wasn't trying...I mean...I want to be yours still. Please..."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:41 pm

Aiji stopped at the door. Maya sounded ready to cry. "Even if you aren't leaving you still cheated on me...Taiji has nothing to do with this. I was talking about the guy's outside that were talking about you spread your legs for any guy who wants it...t-that you do anything they want. I won't have it...you were mine. Only mine..." He didn't want to turn around. If he turned around then he would see those tears and lose his nerve.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:48 pm

"What? Aiji...I've never done anything like that. I c-couldn't. I'd never do that to you. It's just rumors. This place is crawling with rumors. You know me, Aiji. You know I'd never do that. I'm yours. Yours only. I don't want anyone else. You're the only one who's ever been nice to me. Who hasn't forced me or hurt me in ways I shouldn't be hurt. I let you do whatever you want but no one else ever could come close to you. Please, Aiji. Please believe me...."

He was choking back tears and he started crawling towards the door. Towards Aiji. "Please...p-please..." He was begging now. He needed Aiji.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Aiji's knees hit the floor. His hand was still on the doorknob but he wasn't leaving. "Do you realize how hard it is for me to admit feeling like this? Feeling like this and knowing that someone else would be able to hurt me? I don't get hurt...I do the hurting. This isn't fair. I don't like it. You've made me weak...I can't hurt you...can't walk away from you..." He found himself wishing for the lies...he wanted them to be lies.

"What did Taiji do to you?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Maya crawled closer to him, wanting to be in the safe confines of his arms. "Aiji...I'd never hurt you. I swear. I never went to any other guy. I swear. Please believe me. You know how people talk here. It's just a rumor. You know I'd never do that." He was at Aiji now and he reached out to him, touching his arm. He was desperate for his touch. He sniffed back tears, though they already streaked his cheeks.

"Taiji...I-I was thrown in solitary because they found my lighting a fire in the yard. I had to stay overnight and Taiji was one duty. He...he came into my cell and..." His voice was too shaky. The tears started up again in full force. "I-I tried to fight him off but..but I'm not strong like you. I di-din't want anyone else touching me but you, Aiji. He...he raped me..."

Maya looked down at the floor, utterly ashamed of himself. He wasn't a strong man. He'd never been able to defend himself. It was worse now. He was weak and everyone here was violent and ready to cause harm. Ready to inflict pain.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Aiji's arms wrapped around Maya and pulled him into his lap. "Then he'll pay. You should have told me. I thought I made those bruises...and I felt very low for it. I won't believe what they say if you swear to me that it isn't true...that it will never be true. If I find out it is...nothing will stop me from hurting you." He held onto Maya, feeling bad for believing what he heard.

"You've turned me into a wimp Maya...you got this black hearted sadist to love..."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next