Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Close your eyes...

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Close your eyes... - Page 5 Empty Re: Close your eyes...

Post  Miku Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:34 am

Miku laughed, "I don't think anyone looks better than you." Miku knew he wasn't the cheating sort, and besides, h3 only had eyes for Kanon. As far as he cared, he'd been given to the proper immortal. He couldn't do any better than Kanon.

The loud bang caught him off guard though... It made him jump just about every time he heard it. Kanon said they were safe though. He just hoped he was right. "Okay... I wouldn't mind some fun. In fact... a distraction from all the banging doesn't seem bad at all."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:40 am

Kanon smiled softly and had Miku turn over before climbing onto the table and laying down on Miku, naked. "Mmm, really? This enough of a distraction for you?" The immortals lips touched Miku's neck and started to nip and suck gently. He wanted to leave a mark on him. But a good one. His hands were tracing his body as they laid on the table. The banging was going to continue for awhile yet. He wanted to distract his lover for as long as possible. They were safe and he knew that but...he just hoped Miku would get used to it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:50 am

Miku was quite pleased to find Kanon above him and touching him. "Best distraction ever..." Miku's hands roamed Kanon's warm body, loving everything about this moment. Though a particularly loud bang made him jump and cling just a bit to his lover. It in turn forced his hips to roll against the others, "Are they normally this eager...?" Miku had never noticed problems like this before...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:54 am

"Yes...al-always. They want Mina and me. Mina for her healing...me for my blood. Blue blooded immortals are hard to come by. There's a law that forbides their being made immortals...you're dating a prince remember? Technically anyway. I was the emperor's son." Kanon moaned at the way the banging was making Miku move.

"We should probably move to the bedroom...we'll just have to be careful."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:05 am

Miku could see the lust in his lover's eyes as he spoke, his jumpiness was making Kanon needy. "I'm very lucky to have you then... come on~ I'll give you something you want in the bedroom." He knew he'd probably be sore in the morning, but it was so worth it to feel Kanon and be close to him.

He wrapped a towel around himself long enough to get back to their room, once that door was shut though the towel was dropped. He all but pulled Kanon to the huge bed, kissing him needily while crawling over him, "You're completely irresistible to me... My favorite addiction."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:09 am

Kanon allowed himself to be taken back to their room by Miku and gladly went to the bed. "Mmm...it is a very good addiction. You're like cocaine to me...see? Aren't you glad I didn't tell you I was immortal? This...us...we would've never happened if I had." He was right too and he knew it. Miku had to get to know him before finding out. Otherwise his own prejedices would've gotten in the way. Kanon was moving for the oil in his room again, getting ready to prep his lover again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:16 am

"You're probably right... But who knows? Those who are meant to be together will be no matter what. I feel like I was meant for you, no matter what choices you make in life." Miku laid on his back and watched Kanon get the oil and come back over him, "Should I try and be quiet? So that Mina doesn't know?" He had an idea of what that answer would be, Kanon enjoyed his moans too much to tell him to hold back.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:25 am

"Oh never hold those back. This room is far from hers. You don't have to worry about that." Kanon moved in between Miku's legs and started to prep him. He was as tight as he remembered. "I like to think we were meant to be. It gives me hope that I'll get to keep you forever..." Kanon's lips trailed down to Miku's growing erection as he added a second finger. He quickly moved and took in his lover's member. Hopefully in a year's time he'd be able to have Miku take him in the same night that Kanon takes him. Then Miku would become immortal...but only if it was done on Halloween. Such a weird way to become immortal but...that's how it was supposed to happen.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:29 pm

"My moans are all for you, I wont hold back I promise." Miku liked his reaction, it was cute. Soon he didn't have time to think about what was cute though, Kanon was between his legs and prepping him while distracting him at the same time. His body felt so sensitive when he was bellow his lover. He knew that he'd never felt like this any other time he'd been with someone... Granted this was more willing than most as well.

"You'll have me forever--Ooh... no worries." His body was aching for more of Kanon, he hoped his little moans and pleads for more clued him in on that.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Kanon was finishing prepping Miku when he pulled away from his erection only to coat his own. "You ready?" Kanon moved up Miku's body and positioned himself at his entrance. The immortals lips met Miku's as he pushed into him. He was just as tight as he remembered.

"Ah...Miku..." Once comletely inside his lover, Kanon stopped and waited. There were no candles, no music...but they didn't need that. The music would've only drowned out Miku's moans and that was something Kanon never wanted to do. The candles would've been okeh he supposed. Oh well. He wasn't really thinking about that now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:36 am

Miku moaned into their kiss as Kanon pushed into him. He'd only been had by Kanon once, but he'd missed how the other felt inside him. The immortal just seemed to dominate him and he loved it.

"A-ah... Okay..." Miku kissed him and rolled his hips to show he was okay and Kanon could move. Things probably wouldn't be as rough this time since they both still had to be careful, but he was happy to be with him like this. Soon though his mind went blank and all he could focus on was the pleasure coursing through him caused by Kanon, "Oh heaven--Mn...! Kanon~" His nails were scratching lightly down his lover's body, happy to be lost in the feelings he gave him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:26 am

Kanon loved feeling Miku in every way possible. He still couldn't believe he'd gotten so lucky. Of course they had to be gentle but that didn't mean he wasn't going to give everything he could to Miku. He did as much as he could. It was just so amazing to feel, let alone hear. Kanon was quickly being sent over the edge. Sometime in the midst of their bodies crashing together the banging stopped. It was past 1am and it was officially November. Kanon's thrusts started to become erratic as he tried to pace himself. It was just...wonderous.

"Oh...god...Miku..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:36 am

Miku moaned Kanon's named loudly, his legs wrapped around his hips and pulled him in deeper, moaning when his prostrate was hit. And once Kanon found it once he never lost it, the feeling of his lover hit those bundle of nerves over and over was just indescribably.

"K-Kanon... So close... Ah!" Miku's body arched against Kanon's chest, his body quivered as his muscles clenched around Kanon, soon after feeling his seed shoot between their bodies. "Ooh... Mm... You own me so completely... I love it..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:05 am

Kanon's own orgasm hit the same time Miku's did. He held out from collapsing until both had finished. "Oh god...believe me. I love...it just as much...as you do..." Kanon pulled out of Miku and covered them up. He kissed his forehead.

"Mine...mine, mine, mine...forever..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:41 am

"Yep... All yours." Miku smiled and nuzzled into his lover's arms, everything felt so perfect right now... "Hn... I could stay like this with you forever..." The blonde yawned and closed his eyes, letting himself drift off into a peaceful sleep...

Morning came and Miku could start to feel Kanon stir... but he clung to him and shook his head against his chest, "Nooo... dun get up... stay wiv me..." He was still half asleep as he pleaded, totally unaware of what he was doing.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:53 am

Kanon watched Miku fall asleep and let himself fall into slumber as well. He was quite happy to have someone to love. Come morning though he was wide awake and about to get up...but Miku's half asleep pleas convinced him to stay.

"You know it makes me wonder how effective you'd be fully awake if you can convince me so easily to stay in bed when you're half asleep."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:19 am

It wasn't long after that, that Miku also started waking up. He sat up and blinked tiredly at Kanon, then noticed that he was keeping Kanon from getting up. "Oh, I'm sorry." He moved to lay next to him and looked up at him innocently. "You could have moved me... I probably would have slept through it." He smiled anyways and cuddled him arm.

"Do you work today?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:32 am

Kanon smiled at Miku as he woke up. "Hey~ Nah it's alright. You were too cute to move. I do work today...on location. Would you like to go with me?" Kanon sat up but brought Miku with him. He nuzzled into his lover's shoulder and found himself content and happy as could be. This was the life he wanted...the life he wished he'd had all along.

"We could actually just travel for awhile. You know...around the world. Mina's been itching to get out of the country and roam awhile. Would you like to go with us?...we'd have to wait till we're both healed and we'd have to do something else first but if you want to we can."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Miku's eyes brightened at the thought of going to work with Kanon, "I'd love to~ what are you working on?" He nipped and kissed Kanon's shoulder as he listened to his lover's proposition, "Traveling? How could I tell you guys no? You're all the family I've got remember? I'd like that though, this place here is the farthest I've ever been. Besides, as long as I'm with you I don't care where we are..."

He was happy Kanon had chose him, from the sounds of it his lover had truly loved the immortal that made him... He hoped they could be like that someday. He'd still yet to hear Kanon return his feelings... and he knew he'd said he'd loved him at least twice now. Then again Kanon had forever while he was still just a human. Hopefully it would come soon though...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:54 am

"I'm working on a piece about an old apartment complex that is going to be shut down adn demolished but there are still people living in the buildings. The families have no where else to go and the city doesn't care. So...we're trying to do something about it. I just hope we can save a few buildings or get the city to build new ones. They have no plans for that piece of land." Kanon rolled them so Miku was back on the bed but moved to get up and get dressed.

"As for travelling...well. I thought England would be a good place to start. Unless you want to start in Brazil. It's fun down in the jungle. Don't know what's out to get you...which is why we're going to have to do something before we leave. Give it...a month and we'll go. But I need one thing from you Miku. A commitment to me. Because if I'm going to travel around the world with you I need to know I'm not going to lose you. Not from you running off with Phillipe or Edward or Jacques in Mexico, England, or France. I need to know that nothing's going to kill you either. And the only way for that to happen is to make you like me...I just...I have to know that if I do that...that you will still want me and want to be with me afterward." Kanon was dead serious as he looked into Miku's eyes. He wanted him...forever. But he had to be sure. He didn't think he could stand that heart ache again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:13 am

Miku smiled softly as he was rolled back onto the bed. His eyes roamed over Kanon's body as he dressed, though the sudden seriousness in his voice caught him off guard. Surely Kanon knew by now...

"I'm already committed to you Kanon. Mind, body, and soul... I had already decided after that first night that shadow came, that no matter what I wanted to stay with you. Granted I had that moment of stupidity where I ran away... well twice... but in the end, everything always came back to you. I wanted to keep you happy. Whither or not it was as a human, immortal, or dead... I wanted you to be happy."

He sat up and was looking at Kanon with the same serious eyes, "There wont ever be anyone else but you to me. You saved my life... You gave me a reason to be. And I... it's only been a short time but, I love you... That might seem silly since you've lived for so long, but it's true. I love you and the thought of forever with you... it seems perfect to me." Miku didn't care that he was still naked, he stood and moved to his lover and pulled him into a hug, nuzzling his shoulder. He didn't care if Kanon didn't return his feelings right away, just as long as he knew he felt that way... He hoped Kanon understood that.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:18 am

Kanon actually start to cry when Miku held him. It was exactly what he wanted to hear. What he needed to hear. "Good...because this old heart can't take breaking a second time. It nearly killed me the first. I was with Takuya 60 years and loved him dearly. I've only been with you about a month and the love I have for you already surpassed that 60 years...i-if you left me..." Kanon held Miku tight, knowing that he had the one person in the whole world who completed him in his arms and that that person wasn't going anywhere.

It was best news he could've ever been told.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:08 am

Miku was almost alarmed when Kanon started crying, but he understood. It made him hug him tighter before pulling back and wiping away those tears, "Kanon no... I could never leave you! I love you, so much... Forever and ever. Until you just can't handle anymore." Leaning up he kissed him softly, letting him feel that everything he'd said was quite true and that he meant every word.

"Alright... I've kept you from getting ready long enough, guess I better get started too hm?" Smiling, he let go of him and started getting dressed as well. He wouldn't let Kanon lose any job time because of him, well at least not too much.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:37 pm

"Thank you...for wanting me..." Kanon kissed Miku softly and pulled away smiling. "Oh I don't mind you making me a little late, though we don't have enough time for anything today...try for tomorrow?" Kanon wiped away the rest of his unshed tears and finished getting ready. Miku was going with him and wanted to travel...that made everything perfectly fine. He wanted to become immortal and be with Kanon forever...it was a dream come true. A miracle. Kanon couldn't have been happier...well...at least until they made Miku immortal. That was going to be a fun night.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:50 pm

They both got ready and left for Kanon's job site, a few other photographers were there as well and all took notice of Kanon's tag along. "Is this the little cutie you were rushing home to every night Ka-chan? No wonder. He's a doll~" A tall slender woman came up to them and smiled warmly at Kanon while nodding at Miku. Truth be told she was a tad jealous, nobody even knew where this kid came from yet he'd managed to capture Kanon so completely... And he was only 17!

"Well make sure that we stay on topic alright Kanon? He's lovely, but we're trying to help some local people out." The woman nodded again and turned to start taking her own pictures. Miku blinked in confusion as he looked to Kanon, "You were rushing to get home to me? Even... before we were together?" He felt even more special and privileged now, it was hard not to jump on him and smother him with hugs and kisses... tonight perhaps.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next