Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slavery and Addiction

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Slavery and Addiction - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavery and Addiction

Post  Hizumi Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:52 am

"Me too...would've saved me a hell of a lot of heartache and tears." He finally caught his breath and pulled out of Karyu. They were a mess but he didn't care.

"We have to take a bath tomorrow...I don't want to move yet." There was a knock on the door though. Hizumi moved to cover them up but the door opened without them allowing entry. Their master was standing in the room smiling at them.

"Finally. I didn't want to interrupt but Karyu you were always the loud one. Though...you do have a nice voice too Hizumi...I'm happy that you two finally got passed this. I'm assuming that you don't want to go anywhere anymore?...good. I'll see you both tomorrow. You won't be doing any chores. I have something to discuss with you...it's nothing bad. Don't fret. You guys look nice hot and sweaty...hmm...maybe I should've brought you in on our fun Hizumi. Maybe Karyu would've had more fun and noticed sooner. Goodnight." Their master just smiled and left. Hizumi looked really confused.

"What. Was. That?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:58 am

"Me either." He smiled fondly, using a cloth near them to clean himself up. The knock on the door frightened Karyu and he was glad Hizumi was quick to cover them up. What was their master doing here? Karyu blushed a deep red, afraid he had done something wrong. Hearing him mention that he wanted to see them made Karyu nervous. What did they do? His hand went to Hizumi's arm and he held onto him. Surely the master wouldn't separate them now. He was assuring them it wasn't anything bad, but Karyu was still nervous...and embarrassed at how the master talked so freely of sex. He blushed again and was hiding his face when Hizumi turned to look at him.

"I have no idea but I never figured myself to be that loud...his room is so far from ours!" He groaned and shoved his face into the pillow, thoroughly embarrassed.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:20 am

"Yeah but Master has keen ears and he was probably on his way here anyway to tell us that we're relieved of chores and have a meeting. You were loud but not that loud...I liked it. You have a beautiful voice. I love it...you could whisper sweet nothings in my ear all day and I would only desire more." Hizumi kissed him softly before wrapping his arms around him tightly.

"Relax...master wouldn't dare separate us. He helped us together remember? Just sleep my love. Everything will be alright."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:14 pm

Karyu still blushed, even pouted a little. He would have to work on not being so obnoxiously loud. Hizumi snuggled into him and he smiled, wrapping his arms around him so they could stay close. Master wouldn't separate them. He just couldn't. Not after all they went through to be together.

"You're the one with the beautiful voice, Hizumi..." He whispered at his ear, running his fingers through those dark locks of hair. "All those nights you would sing to me...don't ever stop..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Hizumi smiled into his lover's hair. "Just so long as you don't hold back those moans of yours..." The man held onto his best friend and lover and started to sing. He knew it would relax him and get him to sleep.

"I hope you understand now why I acted like I did...all the hints I dropped and the way I acted with you before..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Karyu blushed at the mention of his moans. He wanted to please Hizumi but he didn't want to be heard throughout the entire palace. The last thing they need is rumors about Karyu. He was no whore.

He hugged onto Hizumi, relaxing when he heard his lover sing to him. It was such a beautiful tune. No one else got to hear him sing. He nodded and closed his eyes, letting sleep come. He'd worry about the morning when he had to. This moment was to perfect to pass up.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:15 am

Morning came and Hizumi woke up early. He had to go to the bathroom though and slowly slipped out of Karyu's arms, making sure not to wake him. It only took a few minutes but in that time Reo had come into the room.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm waking up my boyfriend and getting him to come back to our room.

"He isn't going anywhere with you. Leave. Now." Hizumi's eyes looked murderous. He was going kill this guy again if he didn't leave soon.

"He's mine Hizumi. Not yours. Let this stupid obsession you have of him go. He will never go to you."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:45 am

Karyu woke up to voices suddenly arguing in his room. He sat up a little and saw Hizumi and Reo both there, fighting over him. He tensed up a little and looked over at Hizumi, seeing too much in his eyes.

"Hizu..." He didn't want to look at Reo. He wanted the man to disapper so he could go back to sleep the way he was, holding onto Hizumi. Karyu had a feeling there would be some voilence.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:49 pm

"Get. Out." Hizumi's anger was building fast. He wasn't going to let Reo get to him. But that didn't happen. Reo was determined to do it.

"No. Karyu has told me countless times he loved staying in my room with me way more then in here with you. He constantly said he didn't know what your problem was but you needed to get over it and stop acting like a child. He doesn't want you Hizumi. Face it. He wants me. So stop trying to get him by erasing his memories and stuff and just accept that you will never have him. Let go and move on."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:45 pm

"No!" Karyu shouted, tears starting to roll down his cheeks. "Hizu, don't listen to him. I never said that!"

He got up, the sheet haphazardly wrapped around his waist. Karyu shoved Reo towards the door. "Don't you dare. Don't you DARE!"

Karyu walked back to Hizumi and wrapped his arms around him, practically shaking in fear. "Please don't listen to him, Hizumi. Please..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:57 am

Oh that struck a nerve but there was Karyu...they'd woken him up...shit. "I don't baby...I don't. I would have a few days ago but after last night? There's no doubting you...or me. I suggest you leave Reo. He's not your boyfriend or lover anymore. I doubt you could even make friend. He's mine now and forever so walk you little ass out of here and don't come back." Reo looked pissed but he left muttering under his breath. Hizumi moved and held Karyu tight.

"Thank you...for waking up...I don't know if I would've been able to stop my mind from going down a road like that on my own. You mean everything to me Karyu. Everything. Always." The slave leaned Karyu's head up to kiss him softly.

"Sorry we woke you up..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:36 am

Karyu held to Hizumi tightly, burying his face against his neck, still shaking. He didn't want Reo here. He didn't want his past to ruin his future. He didn't want to lose Hizumi. Hearing Reo leave, Karyu pulled back a little to look at Hizumi with tears in his eyes. There wasn't going to be any lies or coverups. Just honest and pure love between them. Hizumi kissed him and Karyu smiled a little.

"I love you, Hizumi..." He said, wiping away his tears. "I just can't lose you..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:39 pm

"You won't...I'll always love you. No matter what. Okeh?" Hizumi kissed Karyu softly before moving back to the bed and pulling him on top of him. He rocked his hips upward as he pulled Karyu close.

"You know we're up a bit early. We don't have to see Master for awhile...you want to try it the other way?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Karyu smiled at what Hizumi said. He loved him back. They were back in the bed and Karyu found himself on top of his lover, who looked quite eager. The sheet was wrapped around his waist still but Hizumi was wearing a robe. Karyu slipped his hands inside as his lips latched onto his neck. He loved Hizumi desperately and would do anything to prove it. They had stamina enough for it, so why not?

"Mmm, I'll do whatever you want me to, Hizu..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum